Ashley's Revenge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure," Ashley grinned as she hopped up off the desk and stood in front of me.

"Yes, I'm sure," I nodded.

"The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy," Ashley grinned as she looked deep into my eyes.

"You'll have to be more specific," I smiled as I reached out and grabbed Ashley's hips and pulled her down on my lap.

"You have two copies; the one that is down on the lower shelf is a nice leather-bound edition but the one on the high shelf is a cheap bargain bookstore find and my theory is that you hollowed it out to have a place to store you naughty little mementos," Ashley smiled as she leaned in and kissed me softly. "Do I win?"

"Yes, you win," I sighed as Ashley giggled and kissed me deeply before she hopped up out of the chair and brought the book down to the desk where she opened it up and revealed the hidden compartment that housed her black lace panties, some cash and my Sig Sauer P226 9mm handgun.

"Interesting combination," Ashley said as she picked up the Sig and took a closer look at it.

"Yeah, be careful with that." I sat back in my chair and watched Ashley as she handled the gun. I was happy that I'd cleaned it the night before and knew it was empty so I could give her a little leeway as she pointed the gun out the window doing her best bad-ass impression. "How'd you know my wife would never look at that book?"

"Are you serious?" Ashley looked at me like I was a total idiot. "It's The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, not exactly chick-lit."

"I don't know, I think it's a pretty good book," I smiled as Ashley put the gun back in the book's hidden compartment and then added the handcuffs to it.

"You, sir, are not a chick," Ashley giggled as she put the book back up on the shelf. She spun around then walked back over to me and sat back down in my lap. "Don't forget what I've won," she smiled and leaned in and kissed me softly.

"I won't, I'm a man of my word," I said as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her young body closer as I kissed her passionately.

"Good, now I've got to run. Don't let the bitch catch you putting the GPS on her car," Ashley said with a smile.

"I won't, I'm damn good," I grinned looking into her eyes.

"Yes, you are," Ashley giggled and leaned in to kiss me one last time before she whispered, "Bye, baby," in my ear before she got up and headed out the door.

It wasn't long before I heard the back door as Ashley left then shortly thereafter I heard my wife coming in from the garage. I went downstairs to greet her after taking one last look into our bedroom to make sure there was no visible sign of the fun Ashley and I had earlier.

"Hey hun," my wife said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, how was your day?"

"The usual stuff, nothing too horrible," she said as she stood at the island and sorted the mail that she had just brought in.

"You've been working a lot of hours lately, don't you think you deserve a bit of a break?" I smiled as I walked over to the island across from her.

"Yeah, I really do."

"Well, I've got a surprise for you," I grinned. "I know Caroline's birthday is coming up and that you two love your sister bonding time so I booked the two of you for the full Spa package at the Osthoff Resort for next weekend."

"Really?" Katherine looked up from the mail smiling, "That's awesome! What made you think of doing that?"

"I got an email from TripAdvisor, they had some great last-minute specials and I remembered that the two of you absolutely loved the place when we went there a few years ago."

"Yeah, we did," Katherine smiled as she walked around the island and gave me a big hug. "Aren't you going to come along?" she asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer.

"Nah, I'd just be a third-wheel. You two will have a lot more fun without me," I grinned.

"Well, thank you," she smiled as she put her arms up around my neck and pulled me down and kissed me. "I've got to go call Caroline; she's going to be excited."

"Yeah, tell her since it's her birthday I'll even cover her mini-bar charges," I chuckled.

"I don't know if we have that kind of cash," Katherine said smiling as she pulled her phone from her purse and dialed her sister's number. She headed up to the bedroom to talk so I slipped downstairs and out into the garage and placed the tracking device in the wheel well of my wife's black Cadillac CTS-V.

I figured that I would give it at least a week until I checked on the device. If I could get a chance next Friday before my wife and her sister left on their spa weekend I'd pull it then. I wasn't quite sure which of the results I was hoping for. Finding out she was cheating would give me a free pass on the affair I was having with Ashley and finding out she wasn't would make me feel like a total dick for suspecting she was in the first place.

If she wasn't cheating, that was the more complicated situation at this point. If she wasn't cheating, then I didn't have a 'get out of jail free' card in the ticket stub and I was pretty certain that my marriage would be over if my wife found out I was fucking the high school girl next door.

I went back inside and kicked off my shoes and turned the television on, flipping through the channels as I played the events of the day back in my head. I knew I was playing with fire by telling Ashley that I loved her, but in the heat of the moment I just couldn't resist. When my cock is buried deep inside her she could get me to do anything she wanted me to do.

I wondered just what would happen if I found my wife wasn't cheating and I tried to break it off with Ashley. I couldn't see it going well at all. For now, as long as I kept Ashley happy she was content being the other woman but the minute I made her mad I was pretty sure that she'd make sure my wife found out all about our little adventures. I was an idiot to get this involved without thinking of some kind of exit strategy and now I realized there might not be one.

I then wondered if Ashley could ever be the long-term solution. I couldn't believe that I was even thinking about the possibility. Maybe it was just because I was starting to feel backed into a corner and wanted to justify my actions to myself, but I wondered if Ashley and I could somehow work. Yes, there was the age difference, but crazier things have happened. She was still in high school, but that was only for another year. There was no steadfast rule that it couldn't work.

Ashley was making it pretty damn clear that she wanted me. If she just wanted to get her revenge on my wife, she could have had it long ago. I was starting to believe that what was keeping Ashley around was that she really and truly wanted me. Never before had I had a girl like Ashley at my beck and call, willing to do anything and everything just to make me happy. The fact that she was tall, blonde and extremely gorgeous made her my absolute dream girl. The fact that she was also extremely naughty and a downright dirty little slut was just was icing on the cake and made me feel like I was living out every man's fantasy.

"What are you watching?" my wife Katherine's voice snapped me back to reality and I looked up to see her smiling in front of me wearing a light pink, see-through lace and mesh babydoll and thong panties both with a darker pink accent bow. There was no doubt her workouts were paying off as her body was firm and lean. I took the sexy outfit in, unable to speak for a moment.

"I have no idea, actually," I smiled. "I was just kind of flipping channels."

"You looked deep in thought," Katherine grinned as she walked closer to me, standing between me and the television.

"Yeah, contemplating my next novel," I said as I looked up into her blue eyes.

"Caroline said that I should thank you for our spa weekend," my wife grinned.

"Well, tell her she's very welcome."

"No," Katherine smiled as she moved between my legs and kneeled down in front of me, "She said that I should thank you for being such a thoughtful husband."

"Oh, really?" I grinned wide, "Did she now?"

"Mmhmm," my wife nodded her head, "She did." Her hands moved up to my black leather belt and unfastened it as her eyes looked up into mine. She unbuttoned my jeans and then slid the zipper down to reveal my bulging black boxer-briefs.

"I like your outfit," I smiled and let out a moan as her hand pulled my cock free and gave the throbbing head a kiss.

"You should, you bought it for me," she smiled as she pulled my boxer-briefs and jeans down to the floor. "I'm sorry it's taken me this long to wear it for you, I just wanted to make sure I looked good in it."

"You look amazing," I moaned as she leaned in and took my throbbing cock in her hot, wet mouth. She used her soft, red lips to grip my hard cock tightly as she slid slowly up and down my shaft.

"Thank you," she smiled as her hand slowly stroked my throbbing cock as I sat back on the big leather couch. "I see you had Ashley do more cleaning today, I have to admit I didn't think you would make her work as hard as you have."

"You underestimate me," I smiled as I took my polo shirt off and threw it onto the floor.

"Uh huh, you probably imagine her in a little maid's uniform when she's cleaning, don't you?" my wife smiled as she looked up into my eyes as she slowly stroked my throbbing cock.

"Maybe," I grinned, "Can you really blame me?"

"No, I get it," my wife said as she leaned in and rolled her tongue around my cockhead playfully as she stroked the shaft. "She is hot, isn't she?"

"I..." There were so many ways I could answer that question, but none of them were good.

"Oh come on, you're really not going to pretend she's not every guy's wet dream are you?" she smiled, looking up into my eyes as she began stroking me faster.

"No, I'm just avoiding a verbal mine field. There are some questions that have absolutely no right answer," I moaned as my wife gripped my cock tighter as she slowly stroked me.

"It's ok, you can tell me," Katherine smiled as she looked up at me. "Have you fantasized about young Ashley sucking on your big, hard cock?"

"Umm," I let out a loud moan as Katherine's lips made their way back down on to my cock, taking each and every inch into her warm mouth and throat. Her soft tongue corkscrewing my shaft as she went up and down.

"You have, haven't you?" she groaned as her mouth enveloped my raging hard cock once again, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked me off.

"Yes," I moaned as I reached down and grabbed a handful of my wife's blonde hair and tugged it back.

"Yes?" she smiled and looked up at me with amazement in her eyes. "And you admit it? You dirty old man," she giggled and started sucking my cock with abandon. Her soft lips slid up and down my cock and her tongue twirled around the head like it was a lollypop.

"You asked," I moaned, closing my eyes, feeling her lips and tongue working my cock like an absolute pro. I tugged back hard on her hair and heard her groan.

"I guess I did ask," Katherine smiled up at me as she slowly stroked my cock with her hand. "So, do you want to fuck her?"

"No," I let out a low moan and shook my head.

"You answered that way too fast," she scolded me. "Think before you answer. Do you want to fuck her?" my wife's hand stopped at the top of my shaft and she used her thumb to slowly tease the throbbing head of my cock.

"What do you want me to say?" I groaned and took a deep breath as she gripped me tighter.

"The truth," she smiled.

"The truth?" I moaned.

"Yes, the truth. Do you want to fuck the little blonde high school girl from next door?"

"Fuck, yes," I growled as my wife used her hand to start stroking my cock harder and faster.

"Mmmmm, baby, you are hard as a rock," Katherine moaned as she climbed up on the couch and straddled me. She reached down and slid her panties to the side and in a quick motion she guided her hot, wet pussy down on my raging shaft.

"Fuck," I moaned as I felt her pussy gripping down on my cock as she slowly rode me. "Holy shit," I smiled as my wife looked into my eyes.

"What?" she groaned as my hands moved to her hips and I guided her body up and down on my cock.

"You're soaked," I grinned.

"I know, baby," she moaned as I let my right hand slide up her back, past the sexy lace babydoll, and I grabbed a handful of her hair. "Fuck me."

"You were imagining me fucking Ashley," I smiled as I tugged Katherine's hair back hard and she let out another loud moan.

"I was not," she whimpered as I pulled her down hard on my cock and forced her to stay there.

"I think you were," I grinned as I looked into Katherine's eyes, "You were picturing her riding my rock hard cock, weren't you?" I moaned as I felt her pussy grip down on me, all but answering my question.

"No," my wife smiled, biting down on her lower lip.

"So, were you imagining fucking sweet, young Ashley yourself?" I growled low. Katherine bit down harder on her lip and I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock.

"Like you said," my wife smiled, "She's hot." Katherine leaned in and kissed me hard. I tugged her soft blonde hair back as her tongue slipped into my mouth and my hands started guiding her body up and down on my rock hard cock.

I could feel the wetness of Katherine's pussy dripping down as she rode me. I pulled her hair back harder and it just got her that much more worked up as she rode me harder. I thrust my hard, throbbing cock up into her harder and harder as she bit down on my lower lip as we kissed.

"Fuck," I moaned, "That feels so good."

Katherine's hands were on my shoulders and she was bouncing up and down on my cock. I slid the straps of her babydoll down and let her 38C's bounce freely just an inch from my face. I tugged her hair back hard with my right hand as my left moved up and grabbed her right breast so I could roll my tongue around her hard nipple.

"Fuck me," she moaned as I bit down playfully on her hard nipple. Her body was relentless in its rhythm as she rode me up and down and up and down. I tugged her hair back and kissed her neck as she moaned louder and her pussy soaked every inch of my cock as she rode it.

"You like that?" I groaned as I tugged her blonde hair back and buried my throbbing hard 8 inches deep inside of her.

"Yes, fuck yes," she screamed as I stood up with her still on my cock and carried her over to the side of the couch. Her pussy was gripping me tightly as I spun her around and bent her body over the big arm of the black leather couch, right where I'd fucked Ashley the night that she snuck over when Katherine was asleep upstairs. Looking at my wife from behind, her long blonde hair all messed up and her wearing that sexy little babydoll I had a real sense of déjà vu.

"You're a very bad girl," I moaned as I brought my right hand up and let it come down hard on my wife's ass causing her to let out a scream.

"I am, punish me," she moaned. I raised my hand and brought it down on her ass again, spanking her harder. She pushed her pussy back down hard on my cock and let out a loud scream as I fucked her slowly but deeply over the side of the couch.

"You think you need to be punished?" I groaned.

"Yes, Mr. Jones, I do," Katherine whimpered.

"That's a little formal, baby," I chuckled as I gathered a handful of Katherine's long, blonde hair in my hand and tugged it back as I thrust my throbbing cock inside her, grinding her body up against the couch.

"Call me Ashley," my wife moaned in a pleading voice.

"What?" I groaned as I thrust myself deep inside of her.

"I'm your slutty little intern, Mr. Jones. Fuck me harder," Katherine moaned as I felt my head spinning. My legs were getting weak under me and I could feel a huge orgasm beginning to well up deep in my balls.

"Fuck," I moaned as I pounded my wife with every ounce of energy that I could muster. Her pussy was gripping my cock harder than it had in years as I fucked her and her juices were rolling like a waterfall down the side of the leather couch.

"Say my name," Katherine moaned loudly.

"You are such a little slut, Ashley," I groaned and I tugged my wife's long blonde hair back hard and I could feel her pussy gripping down on me even tighter, wanting to milk me of every drop of cum that I had.

"Yes," she squealed.

"You like that, Ashley? You like my big, fucking cock inside you?" I moaned, drilling my wife harder and harder.

"Yes, Mr. Jones! Yes!" she screamed and I tugged her hair back as hard as I could, jerking her head back towards me and making her moan. "Fill my little teenage pussy, Mr. Jones," she moaned.

"Fuck, Ashley," I moaned loudly as I felt myself explode. My thrusts jackhammering my wife's pussy up against the side of the couch and filling her up with what felt like liters of my hot jizz. She let out a multitude of yelps and moans as I pulled her hair back and pounded her until I was absolutely and completely spent.

I let go of her hair and Katherine looked back at me with wild lust in her eyes as she tried to catch her breath. I slid my cock from her drenched, dripping pussy and I pulled her to her feet. I walked over and collapsed on the couch and Katherine fell down next to me.

"What was that, exactly?" I asked, out of breath.

"You seemed to like it," Katherine answered with a giggle.

"I didn't say I didn't like it," I said as I put my arm around my wife as her body cuddled up next to mine.

"It was Caroline's idea; she said I should thank you properly for sending us on the spa weekend."

"I meant that bit at the end," I groaned as Katherine let her hand come to rest on my semi-hard cock.

"You mean the Ashley stuff?" Katherine giggled.

"Yes, I definitely mean the Ashley stuff," I groaned.

"I figured you must have at least a little frustration pent up from having a hot little piece of ass like that around here all the time," Katherine looked up at me and smiled. "I figured you deserved a little bit of the fantasy."

"You do know that the proper answer to one's wife is never that you want to fuck the Catholic high school girl next door, or for that matter anyone else on the planet Earth."

"Well, I'm glad you were honest," Katherine grinned, "Besides, I'd totally do her and I don't say that about many chicks."

"What now?" I asked opening my eyes wide.

"That's the same look you gave when I asked if you wanted to fuck Ashley," Katherine laughed and moved up and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. "Don't be getting your hopes up for a threesome or anything though; I think Ashley is way out of our league."

"Speak for yourself," I smiled and my wife reached up and smacked me on the side of the head before she curled up on the couch and put her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

What the fuck was going on?

12