Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sir," Ashley smiled as she stroked me faster. "Do you want to cum all over my face, my sexy fiancée?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I groaned as Ashley looked up at me from her knees with a devilish grin. She moved her soft, red lips to my cock and spit on it, covering it with her saliva. Ashley looked into my eyes and let her tongue trace her upper lip seductively as her soft hand jerked my throbbing cock faster and faster.

"Cover me, baby. Cover your little slut," Ashley's blue eyes sparkled as they locked onto my eyes. She stroked me faster and faster, her hand corkscrewing my throbbing shaft as she slid it up and down.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly as I could feel myself getting ready to explode. I held back for one last moment until the kneeling Ashley opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue like a good Catholic girl waiting for communion and I exploded like a fire hose shooting my load into her mouth and all over her pretty face.

"Mmmm, that's it, baby!" Ashley moaned as wave after wave of my hot creamy jizz kept coming and she kept jerking me off until just about every inch of her face was covered in the white dripping goo.

"Mmm, look at you," I grinned out of breath as I looked at the mess I just made on the Catholic schoolgirl's face.

"Do I look pretty?" Ashley giggled as she leaned in and sucked my cock slowly up and down, cleaning any last drip of cum that might remain.

"You always look pretty," I smiled and Ashley used her left hand to gather as much of my cum from her face as she could, making sure my wife's ring was covered in it before she licked and sucked it clean.

"Thanks, baby," Ashley giggled. "Care to join me for a nice, hot shower?"

"I'd love to," I said as Ashley stood up, moved the straps of her sexy red babydoll over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in front of me for a moment smiling as I took in her sexy body in nothing more than a pair of red lace panties and her gold cross and chain. "Lead the way."

I followed Ashley as we walked through the master bedroom and into the bath. I turned on the shower and got undressed as Ashley slipped out of her panties and jumped into the shower first. I watched her through the glass door as she let the hot water clean the remaining cum from her face before I joined her.

Ashley turned to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply as the hot water ran over our bodies. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer as we kissed. I let my big, strong hands explore her soft, smooth skin and she giggled as my hands found the sensitive area on her sides.

"So how do we make her pay?" Ashley asked looking up at me through the steam.

"Isn't that what we've been doing?" I smiled and Ashley shook her head.

"No, she doesn't know about us so that doesn't count," she grinned. "We could let her catch us in bed together."

"But then I'm the one on the hook for cheating, it would be better to catch her in the act," I said as Ashley grabbed the mesh shower sponge ball and dispensed some bath gel on it and handed it to me as she turned around and backed her long, slender body up against mine.

"True, but catching her doesn't make her pay. Besides, she wouldn't get off the hook anyway because we have proof she was cheating, right?" Ashley asked as I wrapped my arms around her body and used the shower sponge to lather her up, spending extra time on her firm B cups.

"I suppose," I said as my hands moved around and used the sponge on Ashley's back and ass.

"We need to make her really pay, hit her where it hurts," Ashley groaned as my hands came around and slid the mesh ball over her smoothly shaved pussy.

"How could we do that?" I asked as I brought my right hand with the shower ball up to her breasts and let my left hand slip between her legs.

"We could tie her up and make her watch," Ashley moaned as my fingers found her soapy clit and rubbed it gently.

"Mmm, a very naughty idea," I whispered in her ear as I dropped the shower ball and cupped her right breast in my hand as my left hand teased her clit.

"We could drug her and you and I could fuck right on top of her and make a video," Ashley groaned as my fingertips rolled softly around her clit.

"Wow, remind me to never piss you off," I said as the fingertips from my left hand alternated squeezing the hard nipples on each of Ashley's breasts and the index finger from my right hand slipped inside her drenched pussy.

"You'd better not," Ashley moaned. "Fuck, I'd suggest we could shoot her if I thought we could get away with it."

"That's a bit extreme," I said as I leaned in and kissed Ashley's neck softly.

"I know, but a girl can dream, can't she?" Ashley giggled and moaned as I slid my finger in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

"I suppose," I moaned low. Ashley groaned and pressed her wet body up against mine as I bit down playfully on her shoulder and finger fucked her tiny pussy as I tweaked her sensitive nipples.

"I just want her out of our lives so we can be together," Ashley moaned. "You want that too, don't you?"

"I do," I groaned as I slid my finger in and out of Ashley's velvety teen box. I know I said at the start that I'd never leave my wife for her, but in light of recent discoveries I was starting to change my mind.

"I'll do anything to make that happen, anything," Ashley moaned as I added my ring finger inside her and fucked her faster as the hot water rolled down our bodies.

"We'll figure it out," I moaned as I felt her pussy starting to contract around my fingers so I kicked it up a notch and pounded her faster and faster until she screamed out and came hard all over my fingers and then fell back into my arms.

I turned Ashley around to face me and I wrapped my arms around her tightly to hold her up as she regained her legs underneath her. I leaned in and kissed her sweet lips and devoured her tongue when she slipped it into my mouth. Ashley put her hands up around my neck and I felt my wife's engagement ring on my skin as I pressed Ashley's body up against the cool tile wall and kissed her hard.

"Fuck me," Ashley moaned as I leaned in to kiss her neck. My cock was rock hard and ready for her so I guided it to her waiting pussy as she wrapped her long, sexy legs around my torso. Ashley's arms were around my neck and I looked down into her blue eyes through the steam as I slid slowly inside of her causing her to let out a soft moan as her pussy gripped my manhood tightly.

We looked into each others' eyes as I slowly fucked Ashley's hot teen body up against the shower wall. She bit down on her lower lip as my throbbing hard cock slid slowly but deeply in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"God, you are sexy," I moaned as Ashley bit her lip harder as she took my cock inside her over and over again.

"I'm all yours," Ashley moaned as our eyes remained locked on each other through the steam of the shower.

"You mean that, don't you?" I grinned as I started fucking her harder, grinding her body up against the wall.

"I do," Ashley said as I gazed deeply into her eyes. My cock was in heaven as it slid in and out of her tiny pussy. I felt the hot water from the shower hitting my back as I started pounding Ashley up against the wall harder and harder. Her teen pussy gripping me so tightly that I wanted to cum right then and there.

"You are so fucking tight," I moaned as Ashley smiled looking into my eyes.

"Just for you, Mr. Jones," Ashley giggled. "Fuck my tiny little pussy harder."

"Fuck yes, you little slut," I groaned.

"I'm your little slut," Ashley moaned. "I'm here to make up for all the boring years you spent with that boring wife of yours."

"Mmm, yes," I moaned as I fucked Ashley harder and deeper up against the cool shower wall. Her legs were wrapped around my body tightly, she was pulling me into her with each and every hard thrust. Our eyes still locked on each other through the steam.

"I'll fuck you anytime you want," Ashley moaned low, "I'll let you fuck me any way you want."

"Fuck yes," I growled as my body switched to auto-pilot, pounding Ashley with abandon and trying to make it last as long as it could.

"I could be your perfect wife and your perfect little fucktoy," Ashley moaned in her little girl voice as I thrust my pounding cock deep inside of her so hard it lifted her off her feet as my cock exploded and filled up her tight pussy with more jizz that I thought possible after the hand job Ashley gave me just minutes before. Ashley's legs wrapped around me tighter and she moaned loudly as she came, never taking her eyes off of mine.

"You are perfect," I smiled as I looked into Ashley's blue eyes as I held her up against the wall. My hard cock was still throbbing inside her as her soft pussy walls gripped down hard milking me for every last drop that I had left.

"We're perfect together," Ashley giggled and pulled me down for a kiss. "Now why don't you help me wash my hair," she smiled, "I want to make sure I look perfect for the surprise I have for you later tonight."

I helped Ashley with her hair and we both finished our shower and then got dried off. I went back into the master bedroom and put on a pair of black boxers and my robe as Ashley used my wife's blow dryer to dry her long blonde hair. I pulled out another of Ashley's presents and sat on the bed waiting for her. When she was finished drying her hair she walked into the master bedroom wrapped only in a white terrycloth towel.

Ashley smiled when she saw the long white box with a red bow and ribbon wrapped around it that was sitting on the bed next to me.

"Is that another present for me?" Ashley asked as she bounced over to the bed and sat down across from me with the box between us.

"Yes, it is. Don't you think you deserve another present?" I asked with a grin.

"Of course," Ashley giggled as she picked up the box and shook it from side to side. "Ooh, it's heavy."

"Just open it," I smiled.

"Ok, ok," Ashley giggled as she put the box back down on the bed and pulled the red bow off and stuck it on top of the towel that was wrapped around her. She slid the ribbon off the box and then took the top off and laid it to the side before she reached in and pulled the tissue paper free to reveal the black leather over the knee Stuart Weitzman boots with the 4 inch heels. "Oh my God, these are awesome! Thank you, baby!"

"You're welcome, I saw them and just needed to see them on you," I smiled as Ashley pulled the pair of boots from the box to take a closer look at them.

"I love the smell of leather," she giggled as she unzipped the side of the left boot and slid her foot in and zipped it back up. "They feel great as well, they are so soft," she said as she unzipped then put on the right boot before she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.

"They look amazing on you," I said as Ashley grinned and did her patented model twirl for me. The black Napa leather boots made it right up over Ashley's knees and made her legs look amazing.

"They really go well with my towel, huh?" she giggled.

"I think they go with anything, or nothing at all for that matter," I smiled and looked into Ashley's blue eyes as she walked towards me.

"I'm sure," she smirked as she leaned in and kissed me. "I do love them and I love you more."

"I love you too, Ashley," I said as she sat down on my lap and put her left arm around my neck. "I like where you placed the bow, are you my present?"

"Yes, anytime you want me," Ashley smiled and bit down playfully on her lower lip as I wrapped my arms around her body. Her face was just inches from mine when she asked, "How bad do you want me?"

"Very, very bad," I smiled as Ashley leaned in and kissed my cheek softly.

"Prove it," she whispered then let her warm lips kiss my earlobe softly.

"Mmm, ok, how?" I moaned as her tongue softly traced my ear.

"We make her pay and I take her place," Ashley whispered in. "Don't you want to wake up next to me every morning instead of her?"

"Yes," I said, and at that point I meant it. Ashley had made me feel so alive that I could totally imagine myself with her for years and years to come.

"So, she really said I was hot?" Ashley pulled back so I could see her sparkling blue eyes as she sat on my lap wrapped in a towel and wearing her sexy new boots.

"Yes, she did."

"We can definitely use that to our advantage," Ashley bit her lip and looked into my eyes.

"How so?"

"Maybe I could hit on her or something. I could stop over here when you're not around and maybe I could get her to admit her affair on tape. Or, maybe I could get her to go down on me and capture the video on my phone. That would make divorcing her a lot easier, wouldn't it?"

"It would certainly make it a lot cheaper," I smiled. "You would do that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you," Ashley said as she looked into my eyes.

"It could work."

"I just want her out of our lives, fiancée," Ashley grinned and pulled me closer for a long, deep kiss.

"Did I tell you that Katherine and I are having dinner with your parents next week?"

"No, you didn't," Ashley looked at me surprised.

"I guess your mom asked how your internship over here was going and Katherine said we could talk about it over dinner next week. She wants to tell your mom how well you've been doing and how hard you've been working because she still feels bad about you not getting your new Mustang."

"As she should," Ashley said rolling her eyes.

"I know, but maybe we can convince your parents that you're a hard working girl that deserves that car after all," I smiled.

"You think they'd take that Mustang away from me once they find out I'm fucking you every chance that I get?" Ashley giggled.

"True, I guess we need to figure out a way to make my wife pay and still keep our little secret. Maybe at least until you get out of school?"

"That's such a long time!" Ashley groaned.

"I know, but you know what people are going to think with our age difference."

"Fuck them, who cares what they think?" Ashley barked.

"Not me, but we just have to be ready for some backlash. That's why I just want you to be absolutely sure about what you want to do before you do it."

"I am sure, are you?" Ashley asked as her blue eyes penetrated mine.

"Am I sure about what?"

"About us, are you sure you are ready to get rid of your cheating bitch of a wife?"

"It's not that easy," I groaned.

"But it is," Ashley smiled. "She could never treat you as good as I do. She doesn't love you the way I can. She'll never be your perfect little fantasy slut like I can."

"That is true," I said softly.

"And I get it, we need the perfect plan and that might take time. I'm willing to do anything you want to do as long as I know you still want to be with me," Ashley said smiling sweetly, her sparking blue eyes gazing into mine.

"I do, and yes, we will figure it out," I smiled. "Let's just enjoy this amazing weekend for now, ok?"

"Yes, baby," Ashley cooed as I pulled her body to mine and kissed her. "I can't believe I get to wake up in your arms two days in a row, it's all I've thought about for days."

"Me too, and I'm looking forward to this surprise you have for me tonight. Care to give me a hint?" I grinned as Ashley pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me.

"I think you'll enjoy it," Ashley giggled as she looked down into my eyes and my hands gripped her waist and pulled her body down on mine.

"That's not much of a hint," I moaned as my hands moved up a few inches to Ashley's sensitive zone and tickled her. She grabbed my hands and held them down by my side as she shook her head.

"Behave, or I won't give you your surprise," Ashley said softly as she bit down on her lower lip.

"Can I have it now?" I smiled as I looked up into Ashley's blue eyes.

"Nope," Ashley grinned, "Why don't we just relax and rest for a bit?"

"We can do that," I said as I pulled Ashley down to me and kissed her sweet red lips softly. My hands moved up her back and unwrapped the towel that was around her body and let it fall. Ashley grabbed it and tossed it off the bed as she gazed into my eyes.

"You're a bit overdressed," she smiled as she pulled me up and then pulled my robe open.

"You're the one wearing boots," I grinned as I took the robe off and threw it off to the side of the bed.

"Do you want me to take them off?" Ashley grinned wickedly.

"No, that's ok," I said, pulling her back down on top of me as I lay back on the bed and then wrapped my arms around her warm body.

"I feel so safe in your arms," Ashley whispered in my ear.

"And you make me feel like I can do anything."

"That's because you can," Ashley whispered as she laid her head on my chest and traced my skin with her long manicured fingernails.

Just having Ashley is my bed made me feel like I was 20 years younger and ready to take on the world. Her perfect, young body felt amazing on top of mine and I knew it was getting harder and harder to tell myself that Ashley was just a short-term fantasy. I wasn't quite sure yet how we were going to make my wife "pay" but I was pretty sure that while it wasn't a sure thing that our marriage was over it was pretty clear now that I was at a crossroads. Ashley had made it abundantly clear that she was an option and I just couldn't ignore that any longer.

I knew there was a plethora of reasons why Ashley and I could never work, and they all came down to one thing; our age difference. I was an idiot to think that I could ever keep control of this relationship and keep it on a casual level. There was nothing casual about Ashley. She was beautiful, she was intelligent and she seemed to know exactly what she wanted out of life. She seemed more together than most women twice her age.

I am sure there are women out there wondering how a man in his 40's could fall for a young girl like Ashley. I'll tell you the dirty little secret that most guys never want to admit, no matter how old we are the perfect woman is one that is between the ages of 18 and 25. I call it the "Playmate Factor." At some point all young guys see their first issue of Playboy and start lusting after the Playmate of the month, who is almost always in that 18 to 25 age range.

As we get older, we still lust after that perfection that we see in the centerfolds and even though we age, the girls never do. Biology would explain it by saying that men are looking for women to have their children and continue the lineage, either way it all boils down to the fact that older men are attracted to younger women on a very primal level.

The fact that Ashley actually looked better than most of the women I'd seen in Playboy certainly made it hard for me to not get swept up into the fantasy of it all. When most guys find out their wives are cheating it is a pretty hard pill to swallow. For me, it seemed to be a gateway to a fantasy girl that I'd have never considered otherwise.

Ashley drifted off to sleep in my arms. The rhythms of her body moving up and down with every breath as she lay on top of me made me feel absolutely content and relaxed. I closed my eyes and wondered just what she had in store for me later that evening. After a few minutes I drifted off as well; knowing whatever it was Ashley was probably right, I was pretty sure I'd enjoy it.

I woke up a couple hours later to find Ashley kissing my neck ever so softly, her slender body was still on top of mine and my arms were still wrapped around her.

"What a perfect way to wake up," I smiled as Ashley pushed herself up to look down into my eyes.

"It is, isn't it?" Ashley grinned. "Why don't we have something to eat then I can prepare your surprise for you."