Ashley's Revenge Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I growled as the sensation was too much for me and I gave in to the impending explosion by thrusting my cock deep inside of Ashley.

"Yes, baby!" Ashley shrieked as she slammed her tight, wet pussy down hard and fast on my cock as it shot load after load of my white hot jizz through my wife's white lace veil and into her hot little box.

I looked up at Ashley as she rode me through her orgasm, her blue eyes locked on my eyes as she moaned and rode me hard for another minute or two until she finally let go of the headboard and fell down onto my chest with my lace covered cock still throbbing in her tight pussy as she moaned and tried to catch her breath.

"That was so hot," I groaned as I wrapped my arms around Ashley's body.

"I'm glad you liked my surprise," Ashley looked up at me with a grin. "It is not easy to fuck in one of these dresses."

"It was worth it," I grinned.

"I think we destroyed the veil," Ashley giggled then softly kissed my chest.

"That was worth it too." I reached down and pushed Ashley's hair from in front of her face as she grinned up at me.

"How are we possibly going to top this tomorrow?" Ashley asked with a grin.

"I guess we'll find out," I said with a smile.