Ashley's Revenge Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that was a job well done, if I say so myself," I chuckled as I reached for one of the girls bottles of water that was sitting on the nightstand and took a drink as the two teenage vixens laid next to each other and tried to catch their breath. "Are you ready for another round?" I asked.

"I think we need a breather now," Ashley smiled and Lindsey just nodded and grunted in agreement.

"Well then, I'll take a shower and make us some dinner," I grinned as I popped up from the bed. "Sound good?"

"Yes," both of the girls said in unison.

"Get your rest, we still have a long night ahead of us," I said as I picked up my robe and put it on.

"Are you sure you didn't pop a Viagra or something?" Lindsey asked with a grin.

"Nope, this is all me. What kind of guy needs a little blue pill when he has such sexy young girls at his beck and call?" I winked and then walked into the master bath to shower.

When I was done showering, I came back into the master bedroom and found the two girls curled up together asleep on the bed. Their lingerie was now in a bit of a state of disrepair but they were still an amazing sight. I went down and threw together some shrimp and some pasta and I have to admit I did check on my fantasy baseball team to make sure that my lineups were set for the night. After a while I heard the shower running and not long after that the two girls appeared in the kitchen each wearing a short bathrobe.

"That smells great," Lindsey smiled.

"Yeah, he cooks too," Ashley giggled.

"Damn, I see why you think he's the perfect man," Lindsey smiled as she shot me a penetrating stare.

"I don't know if I'd say I was perfect," I said as I started plating the pasta as the girls sat at the table.

"Yeah, perfect is kind of pushing it," Ashley said with a grin. "After all, he still has that fucking wife of his."

"Oh, we're going right back to that?" I asked as I opened the bottle of wine I had waiting and poured us three glasses.

"I'm just saying, we'd have a lot more fun if she wasn't around," Ashley said as I handed her a glass.

"You think she'll still want me as much when my wife is gone?" I asked as I handed Lindsey a glass.

"Nope," Lindsey answered straight faced and Ashley shot her a glaring look. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Take the daggers back into your eyes sweetie. Mr. Jones, you are all she has talked about for years. I'd be crushing on some new boy at school and all she'd talk about was the hot guy next door that makes her melt."

"Good to know," I tried to contain my smile but I am sure that I didn't do a good job of it.

"Don't let it go to your head," Ashley smiled, "Unless it's the little one."

"It's not so little," Lindsey giggled then took a sip of her wine.

"You two are a lot of fun," I said as I brought the food to the table and joined them. We ate our meals and drank a couple of bottles of wine then we wound up back upstairs in bed.

After another marathon session, which included us drinking another couple bottles of wine, we all collapsed on the bed. I do remember feeling like a king as I drifted off to blissful sleep with Lindsey on my left and Ashley on my right.

The next thing I remember is that I awoke from what I thought was a very wet dream of a hot, young girl sucking my cock and I quickly realized that it wasn't a dream at all. I felt hot, wet lips gliding up and down my already rock hard cock and I let out a little moan.

"Ash, you naughty girl," I said still half-asleep and groggy from the wine when a finger moved up my body and landed on my lips.

"Shh," a voice from under the comforter whispered as I looked to my right and saw Ashley sleeping there beside me in the dim moonlight.

I sobered up enough to know that is was the sexy redhead that was currently working her magic on my cock beneath the comforter. I thought to myself that I certainly did not make a mistake judging the blowjob contest earlier in the day as her technique was excellent.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as Lindsey moved up my body and straddled me.

"What do you think?" She whispered as she lowered her hot, wet pussy down ever so slowly on to my cock until I was buried as deep as I could be inside her.

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Exactly," Lindsey giggled quietly as she worked her tight teenage body up and down my cock in blissfully slow motions. I reached for her in the darkness and my hands found her hips as she continued to tease my cock with painfully slow strokes.

My body went into a state of hypersensitivity and not only could I feel Lindsey's tiny pussy as it slowly traveled up and down my rock hard raging cock but I could also feel Ashley's warm breath on my neck as she slept just inches away from us. Lindsey leaned in and kissed me soft and deep, her soft red hair fell down onto my skin and it was all I could do to not start thrusting and pounding myself deep inside of her hot little cunt.

"Do you like that, daddy?" Lindsey whispered softly into my left ear before she nibbled down softly on it. The combination of her hot breath and her naughty little girl voice sent shockwaves through my system and I caught myself before letting out a deep moan.

"Yes," I whispered as quietly as I could as my fingertips dug into Lindsey's ass as she continued her snail's pace assault on my cock.

"Good, because I want your cum," Lindsey moaned quietly in my ear as I could feel her pussy contracting and releasing as she slid slowly up and down engulfing my throbbing cock then almost slipping off.

"But," I whispered then took a deep breath.

"But what, daddy?" Lindsey giggled softly as she nibbled on my neck.

"Ashley's rule," I groaned as quietly as I could as Lindsey slid herself down hard completely taking my throbbing cock inside her.

"What about it?" Lindsey grinned as she put her hands up on my shoulders and looked down at me. Her long red hair falling on both sides of my face making it seem like we were in our own little world at that point.

"She'll be pissed," I whispered as Lindsey's pussy gave my cock exactly what it wanted as she looked down into my eyes and smiled. She contracted and released her tight pussy muscles around my manhood and I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

"Only if she knows," Lindsey smiled as she contracted her pussy around me for what felt like a minute before she let it relax. "Besides, I have a rule too," Lindsey grinned.

"What's that?" I asked as Lindsey's hair tickled my skin as she watched me squirming beneath her.

"It's simple," Lindsey smiled as she gyrated her hips slowly and slid her tight, wet pussy up and down my hard cock. Our eyes locked on each other and she bit down on her lower lip as she rode me slowly, each little stroke bringing me closer and closer to exploding.

"What?" I moaned low as I felt my balls welling up as Lindsey's sweet velvet pussy grinding down so slowly on my cock that I couldn't hold back anymore and exploded deep inside of her. I filled her tiny pussy up with more cum than I could believe as she kept up the slow, deep strokes until I felt her pussy contract harder than I'd ever felt it around my cock as she bit down on her lip harder and let out one soft little squealing noise.

"Ashley doesn't always get what she wants," Lindsey moaned quietly into my ear and then she kissed my lips as her pussy finally let go of its death grip around my cock. "Sweet dreams, daddy," Lindsey giggled, kissed me one more time then slid her pussy up off me. She moved back next to me and snuggled up close right across from where Ashley was thankfully still asleep. Lindsey put her head on my shoulder and then drifted off to sleep.

12