Ashley's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"I would like to prepare you for the hottest orgasm of your life. It takes a while to build up to the final peak, but when you go over it, you will have known it. I just want you to visualize in your head, how you are going to fuck me. Feel the sensations that I cause your body and try to mimic them on me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sweetie, I understand perfectly. Thank you for this opportunity, my lover. I am yours to do with what you want."

I smiled a wicked smile and knew in my heart that I was going to work harder on getting this woman off than I have ever worked in my entire life. I wanted this to be the orgasm that she thought about when she is alone and masturbating to her visions. With that thought in my head, I scooted her up on the bed to the middle and leaned down and kissed her soft lips. She was an amazing kisser and my pussy started tingling as soon as our lips met. When our lips separated and our tongues touched, I could feel the tingle all the way down to my toes. I sucked on her tongue for a few minutes and then moved down her neck.

I kissed along her neckline up to behind her ears. She began moaning when I grazed my lips across the bottom of her earlobe. I could smell her scent wafting up to me from her seeping cunt. It turned me on that I could do this to her. With that, I moved down her chest to her titties and began devouring them. Her nipples were so hard and so sensitive that I didn't have to do much to get her breathing erratically. When my mouth wasn't on a nipple, my fingers were pinching and twisting that nipple. She was getting wetter by the second and I was, as well.

I licked a line down her stomach, through her belly button and down to the top of her mound. She spread her legs wide for me and I could almost taste her smell. I teased her a little bit by licking inside her thighs up and down, right on the outer edge of her lips. She squirmed and tried to aim her pussy at my mouth but I avoided contact with it for the time being. I wanted to make her squirm and beg for it. I wanted her so wet that I could lap up the puddle of juice lying on the bed. I wanted her to become mine!

I placed my hands on her thighs and spread them wide. As I did this, her lips spread open and I could see her shiny pinkness dripping with juices. I almost came! I wanted to taste her bad, now that I saw how wet she was for me. I couldn't hold back any longer. I plunged into her wetness and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go. She tasted so good, sweet and salty combined. Her musky scent was filling my nostrils as my nose was against her clit. I moved my nose up and down as I slid my tongue in and out of her hot little cunt. I was in heaven.

She began riding my face and grabbed onto the back of my head. She pulled me closer to make my tongue go deeper and smothered me with her pussy. I brought my tongue out and started licking her clit with a nice, hard, flat tongue. She rode my tongue like she was in a rodeo. I braced my arms down on her legs to make her stop moving.

"If you keep squirming like that, I am going to have to tie you up, Auntie. Now, if you want to be mobile for this ass fucking, I suggest that you be still and let me get you where I need you to be. Okay?"

"Yes sweetheart, I am sorry. You make me so hot that I was getting overzealous. Forgive me baby doll?"

"Of course, but remember, I can fuck your ass in restraints or not. It is your choice on whether you want to be free or tied down. I'll be in your ass either way!"

"I'll be good sweetie. I promise."

I stuck my tongue out and circled her clit and waited for her to moan. Right on cue, Auntie Pam gave out a very erotic groan. I brought my hand up to her opening and circled my finger around the inner lips to her cunt. Those lips were already swollen with excitement. She was flowing so well that there was a stream all the way down to her asshole. I decided to follow that stream with my tongue and see how wet she really was. I traced my tongue all the way down to her asshole and I inserted the tip of my tongue inside the outer edge. Her muscles tensed up and I smacked her thigh.

"You have to relax. This will go so much easier when you learn to relax. I don't want to be a hard nosed bitch, but if I need to be, I can be. Trust me on this."

"Alright sweetie, I will relax. I will not give you any more hesitations."

"See to it that you don't. I have to concentrate on getting you ready for this. That involves a lot of orgasms and relaxation. Are you ready?"

"Yes, please do what you need to do."

I leaned back over and traced all the way down to her asshole again. She was even wetter than before. The smack on the leg that I gave her must have excited her a little more. I would have to experiment with that. If she got off being spanked, I could accommodate her well.

I licked my way back up to her clit and began making tiny little circles on the inside edge. As I did that, Auntie Pam began to moan in lust. I took my middle finger of my right hand and slid it deep into her tight little cunt. Man, was she slippery wet. She was so wet that I added another finger immediately. I had my fingers stroking her insides as I was licking all the way around her clit. I could feel her muscles tensing up quickly inside of her. I wanted to feel every inch of this orgasm. I added a third finger and began wiggling them against her g-spot. She was getting wetter with every down stroke. I needed to feel those muscles clamp down on my fingers. So, I took her clit in between my lips and started sucking on it like it was a little cock.

My head started bobbing up and down to the rhythm of my fucking. I increased the tempo as I increased the depth of my thrusts. She grabbed the back of my head and began pulling my hair. That turned me on and made me turn up the intensity just a bit. I added my fourth finger and was slamming her good as I was running my tongue back and forth over her clit. As fast as I could get my head to shake back and forth, I was fucking her cunt just as fast.

I had my hand palm up for a reason. I wanted to catch every drop of her juices that I could. When her muscles started convulsing and her hands left my head and she threw them back over her head and bucked her hips to meet each and every one of my thrusts. When she squirted, she filled my hand and then some. I kept fucking her cunt with my hand and licking her clit. She was moaning and screaming out in ecstasy. I couldn't stop fucking her, I wanted her to cum again.

"Oh my god, Ashley, I am cumming again! That's it baby girl, eat your Auntie's pussy. Fuck my cunt with all you've got. Make me cum like a fucking whore!"

I licked harder and faster and kept up with my fingers thrusting inside of her like a mad woman. I could feel her muscles tensing up as I wiggled my fingers inside of her and sucked her clit into my mouth. I was nursing her clit and she was raising her hips to meet my thrusts. When the tidal wave started, I slammed my fingers inside of her and just wiggled until I couldn't wiggle anymore because of her muscles clamping my fingers.

She filled my hand and mouth one more time and I could feel the juices sliding down from my hand toward her asshole. When I was able to move my fingers again, I slid them out of her tight cunt and slid my middle finger into her asshole. She was so caught up in her after orgasm shocks that she didn't even notice my finger sliding into her tight little hole. My fingers were coated with enough of her slickness to make it an easy transition. I added another finger and that is when she realized I was in her ass. She went to tense up her sphincter muscles and I slapped her thigh, hard. I could tell it stung from the way my hand was feeling.

"It's too much Ashley, please stop."

"That was the wrong thing to say to me Auntie Pam. We cannot stop until I fuck you in the ass with my dildos. Now, relax bitch, we are about to get into some serious fucking."

I lifted her legs and spread them wide with one hand while the other hand was massaging her insides. I was taking it slow and there was enough lube from her pussy juice that we didn't need anything else at the moment. I took her beauty in as she lay there with her legs spread. Her ass was starting to loosen up and I picked up the pace a little bit. Her ass was tight and she was going to feel every inch of that strap on dildo. When she started moaning, I got my fingers going at a steady pace and reached over to the end of the bed to my first vibrator. It was slim but very long. I turned it on and stuck it into her sopping wet cunt to get it coated with her juices. She started a little bit when the vibrations touched her insides. Then I removed my fingers and slid the vibrator into her ass. She started to clinch her muscles and I slapped her ass.

"I told you that you had to relax. If you continue to tense up, we are never going to get anywhere fast. Now, just lie there and take it like a good Auntie and everything will be all right."

Her pussy was still getting wetter with every slap that I gave her. Maybe that was the key. If I slapped her periodically, she would keep her ass muscles loosened up and her pussy would drip juice to her back door. I slapped her again and she wiggled under my grasp. Once she loosened up enough to take every inch of that slim vibe, I started increasing the speed of my thrusts. When she started to moan, I knew that she was getting into it. This slim vibrator was going in nice and easily now but if I added any girth to her ass, she would need more lube. I looked at the next biggest vibe that I had lying out and decided that I should do this now.

I smacked her ass one more time and grabbed the other slim vibrator. I squirted some lube on it as I kept my rhythm with the little one. As soon as I got it nice and slippery, I picked it up and as I withdrew the little one all the way, I inserted the larger one and turned it on. She started moving with the vibrator as I slid it in and out of her tight ass. She was really beginning to enjoy this and so was I.

"Oh Ashley, that feels so amazing. I have never felt anything so comfortable in my whole life, back there. Fuck my ass baby girl. Make me feel like a whore!"

I began to thrust into her ass at a rapid rate. Her pussy was dripping down into her asshole. It was one of the most erotic scenes that I have ever seen. I looked up at her and she was holding her legs back as she was moaning. It seemed like she needed more. I had to put my harness on so that I could get her the next larger dildo to put inside her tight ass.

"All right Auntie Pam, I want you to hold this vibrator inside of you while I get ready for your next step. Do you think you can do that for your new lover?"

"Oh yes, Ashley, I can do that very well. I'll hold it in place, promise."

I shoved it all the way into her ass and she clinched her muscles to hold it inside. I grabbed the topical numbing agent and put a few drops around the outer edges of her asshole. I got off the bed to buckle my harness on. It was specially made for me by one of my clients. I had never had a chance to use it on her, but she promised me that someday that would happen. I reminisced while I buckled everything in place. I was going to have to give her a call and thank her properly.

Anyway, I got everything in place and inserted the 8 inch, very life-like cock into my harness. I lubed it up and stroked it for a few minutes wishing this time that it was real. I crawled back up onto the bed and looked at her spread open pussy and her asshole with the vibrator sticking out of it. It was HOT! I had the lube in hand as I wanted to make sure that she was nice and slick as I fucked her with this dildo. I crawled over to her and grabbed a hold of the vibe sticking out of her ass. I wiggled it a little bit and that elicited a moan from her lips.

"Alright sweetie, I need you to relax like you have never relaxed before. You like the way it feels to have your ass full, don't you?"

"Yes, Ashley, dear, I love to have my ass full. Fuck my ass baby girl. Give it to your Auntie Pam and give it to me good!"

I reached up and rubbed her clit with my thumb to take the attention away from her ass for a minute. She reacted as expected and I got her close within seconds. As she was climbing that sexual peak, I slowly slipped out the vibrator. Her pussy was soaked and I couldn't help but notice that her clit was as hard as a rock. I rubbed the head of my cock through her juices and she moaned. I slid it up and rubbed the head on her clit for a few strokes. When I saw that she was really getting into the rubbing, I replaced the cock with my thumb and slid the dildo back down to her tight hole.

Her muscles were clinched in pre-orgasm fashion. I smacked her ass a good one and she relaxed her ass muscles just enough to get the head inside. She moaned and I pushed a little to get the head past the first ring. The head was inside of her and she hadn't flinched. The topical numbing agent must be working well. I thrust slowly and deliberately. It started sliding into her back door and as she opened up for me, I got it all the way inside her. I sat there for a minute as her ass accommodated the huge cock I now had inside of her.

Her breathing was labored as I continued to rub her clit. Once I felt her muscles relax in her anal cavity, I began to slowly thrust in and out. A little bit at a time, I slid the cock out and then all the way back in. I added an inch with every stroke and got to the point where I was sliding six inches out and only leaving two inches inside of her. At that point, she began moving her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Does that feel good, Auntie?"

"Oh baby doll, you have no idea how good that feels. I feel like I have been on a constant build up for the last 30 minutes. Please fuck me harder, sweet pea."

I complied with her request and sped up my thrusts. I circled her clit with my thumb while I fucked her ass. I wanted her to cum harder than she ever has with this fuck. I wanted to make it into her sexual history book with this fuck. Suffice it to say, I wanted this fuck to mean a lot. I started fucking her like a whore as I pulled out almost the whole thing and slammed the entire length back deep into her. I grabbed her ankles and began using them for leverage while I fucked her. She slid her hand down to her pussy and began fingering her cunt. She would thrust into her cunt and than bring juices back up onto her clit. She would rub the clit for a few circles and then shove her fingers back inside of her.

I braced my legs on the bed and started doing push ups into her ass. My ass was bobbing up and down stroking deep inside of her. She began frigging her clit like a little slut as I was fucking her ass like a whore. She began moaning out loud.

"Oh god, Ash, fuck me harder. I can feel the orgasm building inside of me. Bring it out, baby!"

I poured on the speed and depth of my thrusts. I couldn't wait for her to cum with my cock in her ass. I wanted her to squirt all over me with intensity that she hadn't shown yet. I could feel her muscles start bearing down on the cock that was sliding in and out of her ass. When she erupted, I could feel her juices slap against my stomach and I could feel her body shuddering underneath me. She was cumming hard!

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and like a whore! I want to cum harder. I want to cum like the little slut that I am. Fuck my ass like a bitch. I want to be your bitch, baby!"

She was convulsing and squirting all over the place. I couldn't believe how much juice was erupting from her cunt. It was hot as hell to be a part of this. My pussy started quivering in anticipation. I was going to join her here in the next couple of strokes. She was screaming out in ecstasy and squirting in buckets. That alone was enough to make me cum like a little slut. When she wrapped her legs around me and met my every thrust with her hips, I came like a little whore.

"Auntie Pam, that is incredible. Fuck me back like the whore that you are. Oh god! It feels so fucking good! I can't stand it anymore!" I came hard and squirted behind my cock enough to squirt out and get some on her. She liked that.

"Ashley, it feels like your cock is cumming with all of the juices that you are squirting out. That is erotic as hell! Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!"

I slammed into her one more time and then collapsed on top of her with my huge cock still inside of her ass. We were both breathing like we had just run a marathon. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me with all that she had left.

"That was fucking incredible. I can't believe how hard you had me cumming. It felt so good to be filled with that much cock. If I can take that huge thing, I can surely take your Uncle John's cock. Imagine what that would feel like to a real cock inside of me like that. I can't believe the intensity of that orgasm. I will never forget that as long as I live."

She caressed my back up and down while I lay there catching my breath. I didn't want to take the cock out of her ass yet as I wanted it to stretch her ass a little bit. As soon as I caught my breath, I wanted to do it again with the double penetration attachment. I wanted her to feel what she was going to feel when we were together with Uncle John tomorrow night.

I leaned my head up and looked into her face. It was only then that I realized that she still had the blindfold over her eyes. I wanted to see them so I removed the blindfold. She blinked her eyes for a few moments to adjust to the lighting in the bedroom. She looked at me with a look that I have never seen before. I was a little confused as if it was more lust or passion.

"Thank you, Ashley, for all that you have shown me. I can't believe the chemistry between us. Just try and let your Uncle John come between us. I don't think he will have a problem with us but I will make sure of it. You turn me on better than any human being has ever turned me on. I can't get enough of you."

"Well, Auntie, I want to try one more thing before the morning is over. There is one more dildo that you need to have inside of you. And I want you up on your knees for this one. Why don't you roll over and get on your hands and knees while I prepare to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked."

I pulled my cock out of her ass and she rolled over while glancing back to my pile of dildos. I removed the dildo from the harness and put the double cocked one in. This one was the one with the anal cock on the top for doggie style fucking. The anal cock on this dildo was not much bigger than the one that I just removed from her ass, but the cunt cock was huge and was going to give her a lot to think about. I couldn't wait to get inside of her and fuck both of her holes.

I lubed both of the cocks up and played with her pussy with my free hand. She was drenched with no need for further lubrication. She was still quivering as I was touching her. This was going to send her over the edge. She looked so damn sexy kneeling on the bed in front of me on all fours. Her ass was a little pink from my earlier smacks. That turned me on to see that I had left my mark on her. We were going to have to do that some more.

I got behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. Her hole was gaping a little and that made it easier to insert the dildo. I rubbed the heads through her pussy and got them set up to ease into her. The anal cock was nice and smooth upon entering her asshole. The cunt cock was having a little more trouble. Her pussy was nice and tight and this was going to feel like she was being ripped apart at first. Once she got used to the size, this was going to be the best fuck of her life. I rubbed her clit a little to help her relax as I held still and let the head rest just inside her hot little cunt.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers