Ashley's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise, Miss Ashley, I won't say a word."

Melissa was very quiet as she was getting dressed. I looked over at her and she seemed to have a look of awe in her eyes. "Are you all right, Melissa?" I asked.

"Oh, Miss Ashley, I am wonderful. I was just reliving everything in my head and can't believe that I was a part of something so erotic. Thank you so much for the invite. I will definitely be back for something like this."

After they were all dressed, I showed Melissa to the door as I motioned for Sara to stay back. "Good night Melissa, thanks for everything. We will do this again, for sure."

"Good night Miss Ashley. And thank you for everything. I had a real good time."

She walked out the door and I turned to Sara. I walked over to her and grabbed her face and pulled her down into a most erotic kiss. We stood there for several minutes just kissing. I pulled away before I couldn't pull away and looked her into the eyes.

"I don't want this to end between us. In fact, I was thinking. I told you that I had met someone and that someone happens to be my Auntie Pam. She is married and will have to have evenings alone with her husband. I was wondering if you would want to be with me on those occasions. Would you be willing to share me?"

She looked at me with a smile in her eyes that hadn't quite reached her lips yet. Her lips were quivering. She whispered, "I will take you any way I can get you. I am not the jealous type and you turn me on, badly. I would welcome any time that you could give me as your lover. It would make me a very happy woman."

"All right then, it is settled. I, too, will do anything in my power to be with you. I have plans for tomorrow night after work, but if you are not doing anything after work on Sunday, I would love to have you over here for dinner. What do you say?"

She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I will be here at 6:00 pm and I will bring the wine. You just tell me the main dish and I will choose the wine."

"Okay, I will let you know tomorrow so that you can purchase it on a Saturday. Most places don't sell wine on Sundays. This is going to be fun. Thanks for everything tonight. Thanks for the tremendous ego boost. You have made me feel very good about myself today. That goes a long way in my book. Now you be careful going home. I'll see you in the morning."

We kissed a quick kiss good night and she walked out the door. I closed the door and leaned against it and smiled. I am truly blessed to have three beautiful ladies willing to share my bed with me. This is going to be a hot summer! And tomorrow night with Uncle John should be a blast. I walked to the bedroom, shutting off lights as I went. When I entered the bedroom, Auntie was smiling up at me.

"I didn't realize that you were awake. I would have come back sooner."

"I just awoke as you were coming down the hallway. Thank you so much for the past day and a half, Ashley. You have made me one horny happy woman. Let's sleep in each other's arms and when we awake, it will be the day we surprise my husband coming home. I love you, Ashley."

"I love you too, Auntie. I am so glad you came into the store yesterday. We are going to have a blast!"

We snuggled in each other's arms and fell fast asleep.

*

Author's Note: Chapter three will be coming soon when Uncle John comes home to find out what kind of slut his wife actually is. Thanks for all of the positive feedback. R.