Ashley's Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers

"You go ahead and finish up, I am going to get out and dry off. I'll go put on the coffee. How do you like your coffee?"

"A little stronger than most is the way I like it. I take a little creamer and some sweetener. I'll be out shortly."

I gave her a quick kiss and got out of the shower. After I dried off, I walked out to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. My pussy was tingling from the meal that I just had. I still heard the water running and I was still naked. I am sure I had a few minutes. I leaned back on the kitchen counter and lifted my leg up to the sink. I could tell that my pussy was hot before I even touched it. I knew that my juices were leaking down my thighs, but I had no idea until I slipped my fingers between the folds of my very eager pussy. It felt good to be doing this in my kitchen, almost naughty. I wanted to get off real quick so I wouldn't be thinking about her all day and having my pussy ache for her to touch me. I felt so good inside. It was hot and moist and dripping with juices. I pulled my fingers out of my cunt and had them circling my clit in no time.

The granite countertop felt good on my backside, nice and cool. The contrast between that granite and my cunt was amazing. I could feel the juices riding down to my asshole. It felt so good to play with my pussy on the kitchen counter. I started talking to myself to get me in the mood better. I do that a lot when I masturbate.

"That's it you little whore. You better get yourself off before Sara comes out to the kitchen. You should cum all over the countertop like the little slut that you are. Oh, that's it baby, make yourself cum. You are such a nasty little slut to be doing this in your kitchen. That's it; right there is a good spot to linger on. Oh yeah, you're gonna cum, aren't you whore?"

The words coming out of my mouth while rubbing my hard little clit were doing the trick. I was so close to orgasm that I could feel it building up inside of me at a rapid rate. I heard the shower turn off in the back of the house and I frigged my clit even faster. I didn't want Sara to know what I was doing in the kitchen. And thinking those thoughts is exactly what I needed to take me over the orgasmic edge. My body started shuddering and I started moaning quietly and came all over the kitchen counter. I couldn't stop myself from squirting all over the place, it felt so good.

As soon as I could settle down, I got off of the counter and poured some coffee for us. I walked it back to the bedroom and I saw Sara standing there, still naked, and flipping through her text messages on her phone. I could tell by the look on her face that they were not welcome messages. I walked toward her with the two cups of coffee and set one down on the nightstand for her. I caressed her arm when I got my hand empty and said, "Is everything okay, Sara? You don't look too happy."

She looked up at me and all of the anguish left her face and she gave me a big smile. "I'm sorry baby, I just got some messages from someone that I hadn't heard from in a long time and they weren't all that nice. I was just wrapped up in what I am going to do about the situation. I didn't mean to throw off a negative aura in here. This is a beautiful room and I would not want the negative energy in this space. Anyway, I'll tell you more about that later. Thank you for the coffee. This is my life force in the mornings; however, having my pussy eaten this early in the morning seems to have awakened me quite well. We'll have to do more of that, for sure."

She put her arm around me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I hugged her back and backed out to get dressed. As I was picking out my clothes for the day, I realized that my pussy was so wet it was squishing. I would have to wipe up a little bit before I got my work clothes on for the day.

I walked into the bathroom and noticed that Sara had put everything back to the way it was. She was just as tidy as I was. This is a good thing. I cleaned up and put some body lotion on and walked back to the closet. On my way through, I glanced up at Sara while she was getting ready. She had a red silk blouse on that showed off her cleavage well with a tight, form fitting black skirt. She had black stockings and garter belt on and the skirt landed just about the tops of her stockings. She was putting on a pair of black four inch platform heels. She looked hot. I should not have stopped to gaze at her because my cunt was flowing again. Just the sight of her had me on jello legs and my pussy flowing like a fountain. It was going to be a long day.

I shook my head out of my reverie and continued getting dressed. With my dark hair and my tanned complexion, I chose to go with a bright yellow silk blouse, which also showed off my cleavage well. I complimented that with a tan mini skirt and tan sandals. I didn't put any stockings on because my legs were nice and tan. Plus, you just never knew what kind of possibilities would arise throughout a day working with my new lover.

When I walked out of the closet, Sara's jaw dropped. "You look absolutely stunning. That color looks great on you. And damn girl, you look great without any stockings on. You should go bare more often. Shall we go get some breakfast before going to work?"

"Actually, I need to get in there and get some paperwork done before the store opens. I was going to go through a fast food joint and get us some breakfast sandwiches. What do you say about that?"

"That sounds awesome. I can straighten up anything that we missed yesterday while you get your paperwork done. Then are you ready to head into the store?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I am. Let's go."

We walked out of the bedroom and I watched her ass swing with every step. This was going to be a long hard day. It was going to give me strength, but probably not before it zapped it all out of me. We grabbed some coffee to go and headed to the garage. I put the door up and noticed how warm it was already. We were going to be slow today. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day to do yard work. Our little suburb's main yard work day is Sunday. That was going to make it very difficult to keep my mind on work when we weren't going to have any work to do.

As we started our Sunday morning drive to work, the thought crossed my mind about the use of "mommy" last night and then again this morning. I wanted to inquire, so I did. "So, Sara, where did the whole mommy thing come from last night and again this morning? It made me really horny. Let's talk about it and see where you would like this fantasy to go."

She looked at me and blushed. I had yet to see this woman blush and we had been naked and cumming around each other for two solid evenings now. "Well, it's like this...I have had an incestuous fantasy for years now. I have never acted on it before and I was kind of testing the waters. I have never had anyone to role play with and I was hoping that you might be the one open enough to do something like that."

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. "I am, most certainly, the one to be able to role play with you. I love to role play and I have had other lovers' role play the whole daddy/daughter thing. I think it would be hot to be mommy/daughter. So, let's talk specifics about what you would like to do in a mommy/daughter relationship."

She looked at me and smiled and finally quit blushing. She pulled my hand up and kissed the back of it. "Well, I would actually start from the top. You know, both of us wanting it but not knowing how the other feels. Flirting back and forth and finally the first taboo touch. The hesitation of knowing between right and wrong and making this feel so right even though it is so very wrong. I like spontaneity and going with what feels right. I might even have to give my little girl a spanking every now and then."

"Oh Mommy, I need to be spanked on a daily basis as I am a bad girl all day long. I am always thinking nasty thoughts and then carrying them out. You will have to punish me for being a little slut all day long and into the night. Oh Sara, this is going to be fun. I will think about this all day long and through our dinner at my mom's. My pussy will be wet all day for you Mommy."

She giggled and said, "I really like the sound of that. Let's begin flirting at your mom's dinner party. I think it would be hot to be flirting with her daughter while I was going to go home and play a pussy eating mommy to her. What do you say?"

"Sounds like a challenge that I am up for. Let's do it."

We pulled into the parking lot of the mall and I pulled into my acting manager's parking space, right outside our delivery door. I had forgotten about the security cameras we had in place outside. If anyone watched this disk, they would see us arriving together for work. Oh well, I would cross that bridge when I came to it. Then it dawned on me, I had some video to watch from Friday. I really wanted to hear what the girls said about me after I left.

We walked into the building and I disarmed the alarm system. I turned on the lights for the store and Sara went to punch in for the day. "I am going to go see what we missed yesterday on the sales floor while you get your paperwork done. Thanks for the ride."

She walked out onto the sales floor with her breakfast sandwich and began straightening things that we missed last night. I had other things on my mind for after work yesterday and we really did a poor job of cleaning the store up. I went into my office and pulled the door almost closed. I flipped my computer on and pulled up the security company's website. Everything was digital for our security system and all it took was to go and look up a date and time on their site under our account number and I had all of the footage I needed.

It only took a minute to find where I was in the store and when I turned on the sound. I fast forwarded to right after I left and let it play at regular speed. I could see all three girls out in front of the registers and of course they were talking and giggling.

Sara said, "She wasn't as hard on me as I thought she was going to be for this snafu. I am thankful."

Christie looked at her and laughed. "Oh come on, you wanted to eat her pussy, didn't you?"

"Well, of course, I did. She is one hot little lesbian. I will have that pussy soon. Mark my words."

My jaw hit the floor when I heard these words come out of her mouth. She was awfully confident about that. Of course, she should be as she did have me for a late night snack that very evening.

Tiffany looked at her and smiled. "You sound awfully sure of yourself. She does not mix business with pleasure. Trust us, we have tried. I think she would bone either one of us if she was not our boss. We have tried together and each of us alone and she will always shoot us down. Good luck with that." She giggled a little bit.

"Well let me put it to you girls this way...she is one hot little bitch and I will have eaten her pussy within the next twenty-four hours or I'll give you both 20 dollars."

They both laughed hysterically. "Let's make it interesting. Let's all put 40 dollars in and you can keep the pot if you land that woman's hot little cunt in the next 24 hours. How are we going to know if you were able to get her or not?"

"I'll get a shot of it with my camera phone. I'll have proof of eating that pussy for sure."

My jaw dropped again. What if she already told the girls? What if she has collected her money yet? It seemed that she was only in this for the money that she was making off of these girls. I was furious but wasn't going to jump to conclusions. She could very well have taken pictures that night with Melissa and Auntie Pam. I would never have known the difference. I had to get to her phone. I had to find out if she proved herself to these girls. I was fully prepared to fire her if she had pics of my pussy on her phone.

I watched a couple more minutes of this craziness and noticed that they put the money behind our name sign behind the registers. I couldn't get to her phone so I decided to go and look to see if the money was still there or not. This was going to be a very bad turn in our relationship if she ran her mouth. I walked out onto the sales floor and found Sara organizing the thongs that we had on sale yesterday. She was so beautiful that I was going to be cheating myself for giving up on this. I had to protect my career at all costs. Sara was so busy that I was able to walk right up to where they had stashed the money without her noticing. I reached my hand behind the sign and could not believe what I had found.

*

Author's Note: Please stay tuned for chapter 04 and find out what Ashley's findings are. Again, thank you for the wonderful feedback. That is what keeps me writing. Also, again, thank you P&J for the storyline. Wonderful idea! Enjoy, R.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers