Ashley's Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

She leaned up and looked me in the eye and said, "Mommy has waited a long time to take care of her baby girl in this fashion. I want to make you scream out in ecstasy and cum like a little whore. I want to talk dirty to my slutty little girl and make you cum like you have never cum before. I want to turn you into my little fuck toy and sex slave. You are one hot little piece of ass and I am going to make you mine!"

"Mommy, make me your little whore. I want to make you proud of me mama. I want you take me and make me do things that only a little girl can do for her mama!"

She took my wrists and leaned down on them so that I could not move. Then she leaned down and sucked my hard nipple into her mouth. Her lips looked scrumptious on my nipple and I moaned out. With the moan, she put her teeth on my nipple and bit down every so slowly until I screamed out and squirmed underneath her strong grip. My pussy was quivering and dripping with every bite of her teeth on my nipple. She switched up nipples and took the other one in her teeth and bit and pulled them up and stretched them out and I moaned.

"Oh Mommy, that feels so good. Make me your little fuck toy. Mommy, make me cum like your little whore!"

She moved down my stomach, kissing and nibbling all the way down. When she got to my belly button, she licked it nice and wet and moved directly down to the top of my mound. My mommy slid down between my legs and spread them wide apart. Mama looked me in the eye and stuck her tongue out and leaned down into my pussy. She licked from my tight little asshole all the way up to my clit. My entire body shuddered with lust.

"You taste so good baby girl. I love your pussy, Ashley. I am going to make you cum like a little whore. I am going to make you squirt with all of your might. I want to see you squirt with my fist inside your cunt. I want to fist fuck my baby girl!"

She lay down in front of my pussy and attached her lips to my clit and began sucking like a vacuum cleaner on my rock hard clit. I felt her fingers at the entrance to my steaming hot cunt and insert slowly inside of me. Her fingers felt so good sliding inside my hot tunnel. When she added a third finger inside my tight hole, I moaned out and grabbed the back of her head.

"Oh mommy, eat your little girl's pussy. That's it mama, make your baby girl cum like a whore. I love having your fingers inside me mama, fuck me harder."

She took my clit into her lips and sucked on it like it was a little penis. Then my mama added her fourth finger inside my cunt and began fucking me good and hard. Every stroke inside me, she brushed the tips of her fingers into my g-spot and wiggled them furiously. I pulled my mother's head deeper into my pussy as she slowly turned her hand and slipped her thumb inside me. Her hands were strong and large and filled me up like a slut. I loved being this full. I released my mother's head and let her go to town on my cunt and clit while I pinched my nipples and twisted them hard to help send me over the edge of orgasmic bliss.

When my cunt started spasming, mama lifted off of my clit and concentrated on her fist fucking my cunt. "Oh baby, you are so fucking hot! I love having my fist inside of you. You are so fucking tight and so incredibly hot! I want to feel your cunt muscles squeezing my fist. I want to feel you cum so hard! That's it baby girl. Let it go sweetie! Let it go for Mommy!"

My entire body spasmed and my cunt started flowing like a fountain. I could hear my juices being forced out of my cunt from her fist fucking me hard and fast. I couldn't stop cumming. It was a constant flow of ejaculation that was not going to stop anytime soon. She hit my spot with every stroke and kept me up so high, I thought I might pass out. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she stopped sliding in and out and just wiggled lightly against my spot. My body stopped convulsing for a minute and my breath started getting back to normal and then the constant drumming against my g-spot started slowly lifting me back up. I glanced down at her and saw her watching my facial expressions.

"You look so fucking beautiful going through an orgasm. I love to watch your expressions as the orgasm begins building. I love the feeling of your body responding to my touch. I love making you feel good, baby girl. I want to make you feel good forever. Please tell me that we will continue our love affair throughout the rest of our lives. I love you baby girl and I never want to go too long without making you feel good like only Mommy can."

"Oh...mama...that...feels...so...damn...good. You...make...me...feel...so...nasty...and...slutty! I want to be your lover forever too, Mommy. Let's never stop this. It feels too good to ever let this stop! Make me cum mama; make me cum like a whore!"

She leaned down and kissed my clit and licked and sucked on it while slowly increasing her pace inside my cunt walls. Then she took her thumb out of my cunt and started massaging my clit with it as she moved up to my tits. She took my nipple into her mouth and slowly increased the intensity of her nibble until it was a full out bite. She sucked and nursed my nipples like a newborn and increased the intensity every time she bit down. Her head was going back and forth between my two tits and her stroking fingers were building me up to a smashing orgasm.

"Oh Mama, that feels so good. Are you going to make your baby girl cum like a little whore again?"

She stopped biting my nipples and increased the speed of her thrusts. As she lifted her head, I saw the lust filled smile that her face was showing. "Of course, I am going to make my baby girl cum like a little whore. It seems you like to be full inside that hot cunt of yours. It seems that you cannot get enough of fucking. It seems that you like to cum and are a natural little slut. C'mon baby girl, cum for Mommy. I want to feel that cunt spasm again. You are such a hot little tramp to be letting your mama fuck your cunt with her fingers. I think I may have to fuck that little twat of yours with something else a little bit later. Now, c'mon you little whore, cum for your Mommy!"

She thumbed my clit and went back to biting on my nipples. She was stretching my nipples out with every bite and that seemed to have a profound effect on my clit and g-spot. Sooner, rather than later, she had me peaking again. I came and thrashed on the bed like a wild little tramp. My pussy was squirting all over the place and I was just screaming out in ecstasy. I didn't know if she was ever going to stop and let me come down, but she had me up there right now.

My eyes closed and I held them shut tightly as my body responded to her every move. I had my feet on the bed with my knees bent and my ass thrusting to meet her every entrance into my love canal. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to cum harder and harder with this woman. I opened my eyes and saw her watching me again. I winked at her and thrust even harder and she took the hint. She began slamming my cunt with her fingers and rubbing that clit just as hard as she possibly could with her thumb. She reached up and grabbed my open tit and pinched my nipple as she leaned down and bit the other one.

That was all that I needed. In the middle of one of the single most intense orgasms of my life, she took it up a notch. She had me squirting like a mall fountain in no time and my body just collapsed from exhaustion. She took that hint too and slowly withdrew her fingers from my cunt. She eased up and kissed both nipples as she fell beside me on the bed. I was trying to catch my breath when I rolled my head to look my mother in the eye.

She was quite beautiful. Everyone says that I look just like her when she was my age. I can see it right now. I can see the resemblance as I stare at my mother who just did the taboo of all taboos and made love to her daughter.

"Ashley, that was fucking incredible. I cannot believe that we waited so long to do something like this. You are one very hot lover and I am not going to give you up anytime soon. We should have started this a long time ago. But seeing that we didn't, will you give me a clue as to what turns you on or do I have to go through the whole seduction thing every time we hook up?" She smiled at me when she said that.

"Oh, Mama, we have so much time to explore each other and our fantasies. I know that a couple of mine came true in your living room floor last night. I had never really thought about you in that sense, because you were my 'mom'. I wasn't supposed to think things like that. So, I turned all of my lesbian fantasies over to Auntie Pam. She was my spank bank for quite a few years. But I have to tell you, now that we have been together; I am not sure why I never had you in my bed in my dreams. You are one hot little mama and you have learned a lot about lesbian lovemaking, that is for sure. I think I can let on to some of my kink, if you let out some of yours. I see this outfit that you chose to seduce your daughter for the 'first time'. How about this? Every time we get together in a sexual fashion, we will divulge one of our kinks to the other."

Mama looked at me and then leaned over and kissed my full lips with hers. "I think that is an absolute fabulous idea. It will serve two purposes. First, we will have to get together whenever possible to gain more knowledge of our kinks. Second, we should try each other's kinks out that evening and add them to the numerous things that turn us on. Does this mean that you are going to stick around and let us do this?"

"Oh, Mama, I wouldn't miss this for the world. There are endless possibilities with our circle of friends and lovers. Sara wants me to come home and tell her every sordid detail of today so that we can relive it and make love afterwards. She is so awesome Mama."

My mother started laughing hysterically and stopped for a moment and said, "Christie wants me to do the same exact thing. We have found two very wild women."

I leaned in and kissed her and looked at my beautiful mother lying next to me in my childhood bed, dressed in black leather and stiletto boots. This was a lot to comprehend and soak in. "What time is it Mama?"

She looked over my shoulder to my clock and said, "It is just a little after noon. Do you have a hot date or something?" She giggled.

"No mama, I just wanted to know how much time we had left. It is a beautiful Monday morning/afternoon. I think we should go out and sit by the pool and get some sun. You built that privacy fence for a reason, didn't you? Let's go do some nude sun bathing."

I got up off the bed and ran out of my room. I wanted to see my mother naked again and this would be a surefire way as she was a sun goddess. I ran down the stairs and out the back door to the deck with the pool that she had installed when I was in junior high so I could have pool parties for my birthday. I looked around and saw that everything was in order, as usual. I quickly retracted the solar cover and got it completely off by the time my mother walked out on to the deck.

I had to do a double take when I looked at her. She was beautifully stunning standing there in her birthday suit and a pair of white stiletto sandals. She had her hip cocked out and her hand on was resting on her hip. I smiled at her and walked over to where she was. I bent down and took off my socks and turned around and gave her a big hug. With her in heels and me in my bare feet, my head was directly in her cleavage. Her boobs were so pretty that I wanted to motorboat them so badly, I started laughing.

She pulled us apart and looked me in the eye and said, "What is so funny, young lady?"

"Well, Mommy, with your heels on, I am at the perfect height to 'motorboat' you. That is what I was laughing at." I giggled.

She laughed right along with me. "Let's get cooled off and then we can get out and dry each other off. How's that sound?"

I took my pigtails out real quick and threw my ponytail holders over on the table and jumped in the pool and swam all the way to the end before I came up out of the water. I was just in time to see Mama's shoes at the edge of the pool and her ass going below the water. I watched her follow the path that I had just taken and come up right in front of me and into my arms.

My beautiful wet mother lifted her lips to mine and she gave me a kiss on the lips. The kiss was gentle but telling. When she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to greet my lips, I opened my lips and sucked her tongue inside my mouth. I loved the taste of my mama. She tasted so sweet and her lips were so soft. Mama placed both hands on either side of my face and pulled us into a kiss that started my juices flowing again. Her tongue sliding in and out of my lips was so sensual. I really enjoyed kissing my mother's lips.

She kissed her way back to that spot behind my ear that turns me into Jell-O with my partners. Her kisses were so soft and made my entire body shudder in ecstasy. I moaned and pulled her closer to me. With that motion, she began sucking on my neck a little harder. It felt so good that I didn't want her to stop. I couldn't have hickeys at work and I pulled away a little bit.

My naughty Mommy whispered into my ear, "If I want to mark my own flesh and blood with a hickey, I will do so. Now, I will make a compromise. I will suck on your neck on the back or so close to the hairline that your long thick hair will cover it. That way the only people that know about it will be your lovers and us. That's what I will do. Every time that we are together as mommy and daughter being nasty together, I will give you a hickey and mark you as mine. That turns me on to no end. To have my daughter marked so that only her lovers know that you have been with your mama." She lifted my hair up behind my ear and started kissing me and moving slowly down my hairline. It sent chills down my spine as she approached the back of my neck. When she found the spot that she wanted to mark, she began sucking very sensually on my neck. The harder she sucked, the more wet I became.

I could feel the blood pooling at the surface where she was sucking and I was helpless against it. It made me feel good and nasty to let my mama mark me like a whore. As she really got into sucking my neck, she began to pinch my nipples that were just at the surface of the water. They were hard as rocks and enjoyed the attention. When she finally released my neck, she kissed her way back around to my mouth and kissed me with a passion that she had not shown me as of yet. I believed she might make me cum with her kisses.

Mama pulled back and looked me in the eye and said, "Ashley, you do something to me that I have never felt before. I mean I love Christie and all, but there is something about turning you on that turns me on. Sucking on your neck and marking your beautiful body was such a fucking turn on for me. I love you baby doll and I will always love making love to you. Right now, I want to feel your tongue on my clit like you did so well last night. C'mon baby girl, come to the side of the pool."

She swam away from me over to the side of the pool that had the deck butted up against it. It was perfect for wading and, what I was about to find out, perfect for licking pussy that was sitting on the edge. She crawled up onto the deck and spread her legs wide for me. I swam over to her and came up out of the water even with her glistening wet pussy. Her feet were planted on either side of the deck and her lips were wide open for the taking. I did not hesitate before I plunged right onto her clit. I sucked it like I was sucking a little cock, pulling my head back and forth like I would a seven inch cock. She tasted a little like chlorine but a whole lot like pussy. I reached up and inserted my first two fingers inside her hot little cunt. When she moaned in ecstasy, I sucked a little harder and added another finger.

"Oh baby girl, your tongue feels so good on mommy's clit. I love having my baby girl eat my pussy. I feel so nasty and taboo and that makes me even hotter. I love having your fingers inside me. Fuck me baby girl, fuck me like a whore!"

I loved eating my mama's pussy. It made me feel taboo and nasty like a slut. Her pussy tasted so good and so close to my own. I removed my fingers and licked them clean while I looked up into her eyes. She looked at me with lust filled eyes and puckered her lips into a kiss that she blew to me. Once I got my fingers cleaned off, I leaned down and took a big ole lick of her cunt juice flowing directly from her hot cunt. Then I stuck all four of my fingers back into her waiting cunt and started stroking her insides as she had done mine earlier. My mother was amazingly tight for a woman in her mid-forties. That turned me on that she was so tight.

I turned my fingers up and began wiggling against her special spot. She pulled my head into her pussy and I attached my lips to her clit, once again. I wanted to do everything in my power to bring an orgasmic release to the same canal that gave birth to me. That fucking turned me on that my fingers were inside my life giving canal. That thought turned me into a fucking machine. I began slamming my mother's pussy so hard that she was going to cum any second. I could feel the walls of her cunt tightening and building to that climax that was inevitable.

I sucked harder on her clit and slowly added my thumb to her sopping wet cunt. I fist fucked my mother while I sucked on her clit and was making circles all around her clit with my tongue. She pulled me closer and began screaming my name!

"Ashley, oh god Ashley! Make me cum baby girl. That's it sweetie, make your mama cum like the cum-slut that she is. I love having your entire hand inside my cunt baby girl. Fuck me Ashley. Fuck your momma like a whore. Ashley, Ashley, Ashley, I...AM...CUMMING...MAKE...ME...CUM...BABY...GIRL! OH...GOD...THAT'S...IT!"

My mother squirted her pussy juices all over my arm and down my throat. I couldn't get enough. I was trying to catch every drop, which was next to impossible. She came just like a little whore. I love the taste of her ejaculate. I can't get enough. I want to taste her daily. I want her to cum in my mouth all of the time! I felt her body tense up and get sensitive. I slowed down and lifted my lips off of her clit. Mama lifted my chin up to her as I slid my hand out of her tight soaking wet cunt. She planted her lips on mine and sucked every bit of pussy juice of hers off of my lips. She poked her tongue into my lips and I responded by sucking her tongue into my mouth. I wanted her to taste her in my mouth. She licked my teeth and sucked my lips dry. I could still taste myself faintly on her lips. That turned me on and I acted quickly.

I put my arms around her neck and pulled her into the pool with our lips still locked together. She gasped as we went under water and then came back up and the kiss broke. She laughed and smiled and looked so fucking beautiful. I maneuvered my hips between hers and started sliding my clit against hers under the water. She followed my lead and we started grinding our hips together. It felt so good to be sliding around with my mom in this pool.

My mom reached out and pulled my nipples closer to her. My pussy was heating up and I needed to cum. "Harder mama, pinch them like you want to punish them. It turns me on to have my nipples abused. I love the feeling it gives my pussy when my nipples are used. That's it mama, harder. Pinch them like you're trying to break them off. Oh god, that's it! Mommy, I am going to cum. Keep it up, harder!"

She was pinching the shit out of my tits and my clit was on fire. I was going to cum and cum hard. Our clits were mashed together and my body started convulsing. My pussy started spasming and ejaculating with all of my might. It was so fucking hot in this pool with my mother abusing my nipples and grinding her pussy into mine. She began to cum with me when I was at my peak. If any of the neighbors were home, they were getting an earful. We sure weren't being quiet about the sexual happenings going on in this pool. I didn't care, though. My mommy was getting me off and we were becoming quite the sexual couple.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers