Ashley's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
796 Followers

"Oh god Ashley, don't stop! That feels so good; your Auntie Pam is going to cum all over your face. Fuck me with those fingers, baby doll. Suck on my hard clit. That's it Ashley, make me cum, sweetie!"

I sucked until I couldn't suck anymore and I fingered that cunt until she came. She squirted all over my face and I licked up every drop that I could. Her cunt muscles squeezed my fingers until I almost couldn't move them. I licked her clit clean and then concentrated on fingering her hot little twat. I got up to give myself better leverage in fucking her cunt with my fingers. I reached up with my free hand and started twisting her nipple. I was wiggling my fingers with everything that I had and I could tell that she was building again. She hadn't fully recovered from the last orgasm and I was building her up for another one. I loved to make a woman cum again before she had rested from the previous orgasm. Each build up is a little quicker and they get more intense as you go.

She began meeting each of my thrusts with her hips. She was so slick that I added my fourth finger and began rubbing her clit with my thumb. She reacted well to that. I leaned over and kissed her passionately while fingering her hot wet snatch. She felt so good on my fingers that I never wanted to let go.

When our lips separated, she whispered, "Oh Ashley, this is better than I ever imagined it would be. You make me so hot and you feel so good inside of me. Make me cum again, baby girl. Make me cum like a whore!"

Those words set me on fire. I loved to be talked dirty to. If she wanted to cum like a whore, I was going to make her cum like a whore! I sped up my thrusts and she met me with her hips on every down stroke. Her muscles started spasming and I increased the depth of which I was hitting her tight little hole. Man, I loved to make a woman shudder with orgasm. Just when I thought she was going to hit the peak, I sucked a nipple into my mouth and pinched the other with my free hand. She exploded and squirted all over my hand. She filled my palm up with her juices and came off the couch with her hips and screamed. Man, it was hot! I couldn't stop my thrusting. I kept at it until she came again. I wiggled my fingers and slammed her cunt with my fingers and rubbed her clit until she squirted a third time all over my arm.

"Ashley, girl, you are incredible. You make me feel so good! Fuck me, girl, fuck me! I've got one more inside me; let's see if you can bring it out!"

In my mind, that was a challenge. I changed my tactics a little bit and repositioned myself to give her the full effect. Her pussy was so wet, that I had no problem twisting my fingers a little bit and inserting my thumb inside of her as well. Her cunt was tight in this position but I knew if I could get my entire hand inside of her, she would cum like a slut! That was my goal.

I entered all five fingers up to my knuckles and met up with some resistance. Maybe she had never been fisted before. Maybe I was going to be able to pop more than one of her proverbial cherries. I stopped thrusting for a minute to allow her love canal to accept the added digit. She caught her breath and began to relax. As soon as I felt the muscles release my fingers, I slipped my knuckles inside of her. She took my entire hand, up to my wrist, inside her wonderful little fuck hole. That turned me on so bad, that I positioned myself over top of her right thigh and began grinding my pussy on her leg. She started moaning out in ecstasy.

"Oh god, Ashley, is that your entire hand inside of me?"

"Yes, Auntie Pam, I have my entire fist inside of your hot little cunt and I am going to make you cum like a whore!"

"Yes, please, Ashley, make your Auntie cum like the whore that she is! Your pussy is so hot, humping my leg. I can feel your juices spreading all over my thigh. I want you to cum on my leg like a good little niece. I have waited a very long time for this. Drench my leg with your juices, baby doll!"

I was concentrating on my hand inside of her cunt with a vengeance. I wanted to give her the orgasm of her life. I wanted to be the one to take her fisting virginity from her. I wanted her to squirt across the room with the force that was building up inside of her. I could feel her muscles begin to spasm and the build up was tremendous. It turned me on to know that I was the cause of this much pleasure for her. I humped her leg to the rhythm of my fisting her and began to build up an orgasm of my own. I wanted to cum with her. I wanted to make sure that we came in frenzy, at the same time. Speeding up the humping of her leg, I quickly got to the point that she was at. I could feel her muscles tensing up at a rapid rate. We were going to cum.

When the first spasm hit me, I shoved my fist all the way inside of her and began wiggling just the tips of my fingers and she squeezed my hand so hard that I thought she was going to break my fingers. She bucked her hips and squirted her juices at least three feet across the couch. I flooded her thigh with my ejaculate. Her muscles were squeezing me so tight; I could not move my hand inside of her cunt any longer. Her thigh was slippery with my cum and I continued to hump her leg for all I was worth. Once her muscles relaxed a little, I slid my hand out of her cunt with a plop sound. She moaned in protest and I slid off of her leg. I fell down on the couch and tried to regain control of my breathing.

She slid over next to me and laid her head on my chest. I enveloped her in my arms and cradled her like a baby. I was running my fingers through her hair when she spoke.

"Ashley, that was single handedly, the best orgasm I have ever achieved in my entire life. Don't get me wrong, your Uncle John is a wonderful lover and he leaves me completely satisfied, always. But I have to tell you that he has never made me cum with the intensity that you have just shown me. I hope this wasn't a fluke and it will always be this hot! I don't intend to give you up anytime soon. I may even have to share you with Uncle John. How would you like that?"

I continued to caress her shoulder length, soft healthy hair while I spoke. "Oh Auntie Pam, although I am a self proclaimed lesbian, I would be honored for you to share me with your incredibly sexy husband. The tinge of gray at his temples is so damn sexy, I can't stand it. As long as I can have you all to myself, every once in a while, I would be glad to join you and Uncle John, any chance I can get. I never want to give you up either. You are one hot fucking bitch. And we have only just begun!"

She leaned her head back and looked up into my eyes and smiled. "You have made me a very happy woman tonight, but I think that I need to take care of your hot little pussy. She is screaming for some attention; my leg is still soaked from where you flooded my thigh. I have never eaten a pussy before, I hope that you are patient with me. Guide me to be half as good as you are and I will be considered talented."

I lie back on the couch and spread my legs open for her. I was rather athletic for my build and could spread them far and wide. She positioned herself on her stomach in front of my pussy. I was also shaved smooth and still had my red thong on. She ripped them off of me and spread my pudgy lips open wide. She licked from my asshole all the way up to my clit.

"That seems to be a very good start Auntie Pam. Keep going and remember what you think feels good is pretty damn close to what I think feels good."

She concentrated on my clit, licking it round and round in circles. It felt so good that I pulled her head into my pussy as close as I could get her. She licked it up and down and back and forth and made me shudder in pre-orgasmic spasms. She wasn't going to take long to get me off. Her tongue was so hot on my clit that I couldn't stand it. It felt so good and I was going to explode any second. When she sucked my clit between her lips, my orgasm exploded right into her mouth. I screamed out in gibberish and pulled her head closer by pulling her hair. She winced and sucked harder and I could tell that she was going to be a good submissive. She read my signal with no problem. Then, very unexpectedly, she entered two fingers into my extremely tight cunt. She began to massage the inner walls of my very wet cunt and added a third finger immediately.

She lifted her lips off of my clit and said, "Girl, I never knew a cunt could feel so slippery. Do you always get this wet, sweetie?"

"Most of the time, Auntie, I have been wet all evening for you. When someone turns me on, it is hard to stop the flowing of my juices. I love how wet I can get. Just wait until you get your entire hand inside me. I will cum like a geyser. Let's see if you can fist your favorite niece. Doesn't that sound so naughty? I love being a naughty little girl with my sexy Auntie."

That talk got her going like a mad woman. She increased her thrusting and added her pinky to my cunt and rubbed my clit with her thumb. I bucked my hips and met every deep and powerful thrust. I was going to cum any second and with the added lubricant of my ejaculate, she would be able to get her entire fist inside of me. As she rubbed my clit faster and began to wiggle her fingers inside of me, my orgasm hit its peak. I braced myself up on my legs and reached behind me and lifted my self up in a crab like pose and squirted all over Auntie's tits. It was hot as hell! My muscles squeezed her fingers and drew her in deeper. She let go of my clit with her thumb and shoved her entire hand inside my spasming cunt.

"Oh god, fuck me hard Auntie Pam. You are going to make me cum like a little whore! It feels so good to be filled with your hand. Is it tight enough for you Auntie?"

"Oh yes, baby girl, it is wonderfully tight. I never knew a cunt could feel so beautiful. I can feel your walls closing in on my hand and spasming around my wrist. You are one hot fucking slut! I love the way you react to my touch. I love feeling your juices explode all over me. Let's see if we can get another eruption to soak this couch and my arm."

I continued to meet her every thrust with my hips and get her as deep as my cunt would let her. It felt like she was reaching into my stomach, she was so deep. My body was reacting to her thrusts in a very erotic way. The build up was intense and I could feel that the orgasm was going to be hot! When she shoved her hand all the way inside and wiggled the tips of her fingers while pinching and twisting my nipple with her free hand, I came like a bitch in heat.

"Oh yes, Auntie, don't stop! It feels so fucking good! I want to cum harder; fuck me Auntie. Fuck me like a tramp!"

She increased her depth and her speed and had me going over the edge in no time. I was squirting and clamping down on her hand to the point of her not being able to move. She wiggled her fingers in the middle of that spasm and had me squirting again. For someone that had no experience with women, she sure knew what she was doing. I gasped for air as the orgasm was so intense that it left me with labored breathing. As soon as my body relaxed enough, she removed her hand from my slippery wet cunt. Her hand was soaked up to her wrist and she then lifted her hand to my mouth. I sucked her fingers down my throat and removed every drop of my juice that I could. I tasted good on her fingers.

"That was the most incredible thing that I have ever experienced in my life, Ashley. Not only have I never witnessed anyone cum that hard, but to be a part of it was spectacular. To feel your muscles clamp down on my hand turned me on so bad that I came with you that last time. No touching of myself, just the vision and the feeling of you cumming because of my touch. I hope that you were serious about your plans for tomorrow because I plan on spending the duration with you. You are one hot little cookie and I would love to bring you home to John, over the weekend."

"Oh Auntie Pam, that is the most awesome proposition that I have had accepted in a very long while. Of course, we can make the best of the next 36 hours and I will teach you anything and everything that you want to know. You are incredibly sexy and thank you so much for the invite to participate with you and Uncle John. I will make you both very happy that you have included me in your sexual escapades."

"All right then, it is settled. I will stay with you through tomorrow and then when you get off of work on Saturday, you can swing by our house and stay the night. I will have the afternoon with John and then I will tell him that we have a dinner guest coming by later that evening. How would you like to play it out, sweetie? You have more experience with scenarios like this than I do."

"Well, Auntie, we can do one of two ways. Either way I will be coming to your house from work and I will be dressed to the nines. I can either seduce or secretly tease Uncle John to where he cannot resist me. Or I can hit on you and see what Uncle John thinks about his wife being hit on by another woman. Which would you like to see happen?"

"I think that you should hit on me. I will play the innocent and see what John thinks and says about that. This is going to be so much fun. He has always wanted to have two women to fuck in the same bedroom. And he has always wanted to see me make love to another woman."

"Okay and when do we tell him that he has been set up? After we get each other in bed?"

"I think after our first set of orgasms, we let the cat out of the bag. How's that sound?"

"That sounds scrumptious. I can't wait until Saturday night. This is going to be fun. Until then, we have some pampering to get done on you. I think that we should move this little party to the bedroom. I will show you my collection of toys and see if any of them appeal to you."

"Okay, let me bring my bag with us. Grab our wine and lead the way, you sexy little thing."

I grabbed up the wine glasses, stopped by the kitchen for a refill and then led the way to my bedroom. She picked up her bag and followed me in those sexy platform stilettos. I could her them click on the hard wood floor. Once in the bedroom, I lit the fireplace in the corner and set the wine on my headboard. She set her bag down and I gave her the 50 cent tour.

"This day has been so amazing Auntie Pam. I can't believe you are in my house and having sex with me. I want you to feel comfortable in my home and know where things are and help yourself. My home is your home and I always want you to feel welcome. So, let's start with my wardrobes." I opened the cedar wardrobes and showed her my collection of lingerie and toys. Each wardrobe had every accessory to go with the outfits hanging in that cabinet. I opened the drawers in the bottom of each wardrobe and shared all of the toys with her. "Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, sweetie. There is a specific use for each and every one of these gadgets and if you don't know what that use is, please ask and I will either describe or demonstrate any one that you want to know about. I have been collecting for years and love to use each and every one of them."

"Well, you certainly have quite an array of items. Some look extremely interesting. I can't wait to try each and every one."

"Auntie Pam, I do have a question for you."

"Shoot, baby doll, I have no secrets from you. I have always been very open and honest with you."

"Yes, yes you have. I appreciate that a great deal, Auntie. You know, now, that I am a self professed lesbian."

"Yes, you told me that in the living room."

"Well, I will join you and Uncle John at any time you would like to invite me. I am wondering if you and I will be able to have time alone, without Uncle John, in the future."

"Oh, I don't see why not. We will have to cross that bridge when we get to it, but I don't see where your Uncle John will have a problem with it."

"You don't know how much that thrills me to death. I love joining in to be a part of a threesome, but there is just something spectacular about being with a woman all by ourselves."

"Yes, I think that I can agree with you on that. You have thrilled me to no end tonight and we are just getting started."

"You are correct about that. So, I will give you first go ahead with picking a toy to use."

She looked through both cabinets while I sat on the bed and sipped my wine. She was absolutely gorgeous standing there going through my toys. She looked over at me and I gave her my best seductive smile.

"Okay, I have chosen what I want to be used."

"Well, let's have it." I said with seduction in my voice.

She grabbed up the handcuffs and ankle cuffs and turned around and said, "Tie me up and have your way with me. Make me submit to you."

My jaw dropped and almost literally hit the floor. I get off dominating a woman and making her submit to my desires. This was going to be hot!

"And how dominant can I be with you?"

"I want to be helpless so that you can do anything that you want to me and I cannot resist. I would ask not to make it too painful though, I am not sure how much pain I can handle and it still be erotic for me."

"All right, let's play it like this, if at anytime you want me to get rougher, all you have to do is resist or squirm. I will take that as a sign that you can take things a little bit rougher. How's that sound?" I asked with anticipation. I sure hoped she would chomp at that opportunity. It's amazing how the heat can be turned up with a little smack on the ass or the nipple.

"That sounds doable. I am up for anything with you, Ashley. You turn me on like a little whore. And I hope that you talk dirty to me as I think that gets me nice and wet and ready for you."

"Oh, you can count on me talking dirty. The dirtier the talk, the wetter I get and the better I perform on my lover. Now, bitch, why don't you come over here and let me get you outfitted to be my little sex slave for the evening?"

She dragged the wrist cuffs, hand cuffs and ankle cuffs toward the bed and me. I stood up and looked at the ceiling of my bed. I was going to adjust that before I did anything else. I stood up on my bed and in a trap door above the canopy, I pulled down an adjustable spreader bar. It was hooked up with a pulley apparatus and it was on a track so that you could spread their legs and then pull them back and spread them wide open for some serious fucking. I got off of the bed and looked at my mom's best friend.

Her lower jaw was dropped and she was gazing at the spreader bar. I pulled her over to me by the back of her hair and I had a handful as I forced a kiss to her lips. When her lips spread open wide, I entered my tongue into her mouth and licked every inch of her throat that I could reach. Then I grabbed the handcuffs from her and snapped her wrists together behind her back. She was shocked at the speed and agility I showed by getting her cuffed so quickly. I threw her down on the bed on her back. I spread her legs open and looked in her slit. She was dripping wet and I couldn't hold back, I needed a taste of those hot juices.

I leaned my head down while I grabbed her left tit and began pinching her nipple. I stuck my tongue out and licked from her asshole to her clit and back down again. She tasted like heaven. I licked a stream of juice out of her pussy and then kneeled down and put her ankle cuffs around her ankles. I got up on the bed and straddled her face. I got within inches of her lips, just out of reach for her. She should be able to smell me and feel the heat on her face. I grabbed her hips and guided them up on the bed. Then I crawled over top of her and pulled her shoulders up between my legs. She was now lying on the bed in the position that I needed her to be for the bar. I settled my pussy down on top of her face where she would have to move and lick me in order to breathe. Then I stretched out and clipped the ankle cuffs to the ends of the bar. She was licking me well and I was getting hot as hell.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
796 Followers