Ashley's Sister

Story Info
“You want to fuck my sister, don’t you?”
20.3k words
4.72
92.9k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,118 Followers

This longish tale has features of several different categories of eroticism and, after consideration, I chose Erotic Couplings as the one which best covers most of the story. The story is told from three different viewpoints.

-----

KYLE

"You want to fuck my sister, don't you?"

The question hit me like a ton of bricks as my girlfriend Ashley rode me, grinding her clit on my pubic bone. I was holding her around her hips and helping her plunge up and down on me.

"Go. Ahead. Admit. It. You. Want. To. Fuck. My. Sister!" she panted each word with a thrust of her pelvis.

"Uh, Ash, really, how can you ask me that right now?"

"'Cause it's true and I want your dick to get even harder thinking about her," she groaned as she continued to plunge on me getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

I ignored her response because, first, I wanted Ashley to come and second, it was actually true. I did want to fuck her sister.

-----

I was a senior at State U majoring in physical chemistry, or P-chem as we call it, when I first met Ashley. I was acting as Bob's wingman at a December pre-law party. He was a bit nervous in social situations at times and I was asked to go along with him and maybe help him meet some new women. As I had been recently dumped by my previous girlfriend, I was more than interested in going. I figured I would help him and maybe get introduced to some women myself.

We both dressed nicer than usual and grabbed a Lyft over to the country club. From all the cars in the parking lot it was obvious the party was a success. Inside there was a decent band playing music several couples were dancing to. There were dozens of students as well as a fair number of faculty standing around talking, drinking or grabbing a bite to eat at the buffet tables. Bob dragged me over to introduce me to his favorite prof who happened to be a stunning, tall blonde woman. We chatted some until I noted Bob had snuck away, so I excused myself to go get a drink.

The bar keeper was kept very busy handing out beer and wine as well as making the occasional mixed drink. I stood in the casual line behind an attractive brunette and once she got her wine, she turned abruptly and plowed right into me, spilling her drink all over my shirt.

"Oh, my God, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. "I didn't know you were right there. Oh shit, I hope your clothes are OK."

"Hey, no biggie. White wine shouldn't be an issue. Red wine and I would have insisted that you repay me with a date next weekend."

She paused, looked at me and said, "That's gotta be the most unique pick-up line I've ever heard. Since it's white wine, I guess I won't get asked out, huh?"

"No," I teased, "At least not because of the wine. So, my name's Kyle. Nice to meet you."

"Ashley. Nice meeting you."

"Well, Ashley, can I get you a drink, seeing as how you don't have one anymore?"

"Yes, thank you. I'll have a red wine, please," she said with a tiny wink.

"Oooh, you planning on dumping it on someone?" I asked, grinning at her.

"I might have to if I want to get asked out," she flirted back.

"OK, I'll make you a deal. I'll buy you a white wine if you agree not to dump it on me. Oh, and you need to agree to three dances with me tonight."

"She looked at me with a bemused look and said, "All right, deal. I'll grab some munchies and a seat over there."

I turned to the barkeeper who grinned at me and whispered, "Smooth. Well done."

I got her wine and my IPA, thanked him with a big tip and headed over to the table Ashley had chosen. "Here's your wine. I propose a toast to, uh, well, to accidents, may they provide attorneys everywhere with plenty of business."

She laughed before taking a sip and responded, "So, you think I'm in pre-law, huh?"

"I figured so. I'm not, by the way. I'm in chemistry."

"Crashing our party?"

"Nope, wingman for Bob. Just thought I'd grab a drink, then I got soaked and now, well, here we are. You?"

"You're right, I'm in pre-law. Thinking of something boring, like contract law or patent law."

"Not much into courtroom drama, huh?"

"Nope. The best lawyers do everything they can to stay out of the courtroom. Too risky."

"I see."

We sat there for nearly an hour talking and getting to know each other. We joked and she teased me several times. Conversation with her was both easy and stimulating. I realized it was great fun to relax and be with someone when there weren't any big expectations. As the evening wore on and the crowd thinned a bit, she scooted her chair closer to mine, leaned over to my ear and whispered, "I seem to remember my part of the deal was to not spill wine on you..."

"And you haven't. Thank you."

"...and to dance three times with you."

"Oh, yeah, you're right. Madam, would you care to dance with me this evening?"

"I'd be delighted," she answered and held out her hand. I escorted her to the dance floor in time for the next set of tunes. The band was pretty good and they cranked out some oldies which were fun to dance to. A few times I grabbed her hand and spun her around to her laughter and obvious enjoyment.

As the third tune was a slow one, I held out my hand which she took as she came up close to me. I lightly laid my other hand across her lower back and we began to dance a few millimeters apart. I'd learned a long time before many women want to be the ones to dictate how close they dance with men. If I left a tiny gap, I wouldn't appear to be a lecher and would allow the woman to close the gap, should she desire.

Halfway through the tune she snuggled up closer until I could feel her breasts lightly brush my now-dried shirt and chest. She laid her head on my chest and sighed quietly.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, fine. Feels nice to dance with you."

"Yeah, nice," I answered.

Once the third song was over, I went to break our embrace when she held onto me and whispered in my ear, "How about another one?" I was thrilled, nodded yes and pulled her back to me for another slow tune.

Have you ever danced with someone and immediately felt they were the right one, aside from all the hormones and horniness, that is? Dancing with Ashley was like that. We seemed to fit together nicely and I found myself planning on how I'd invite her out soon. At the end of the tune, the band told us they were going to take a break, so Ashley and I went back to the table. She didn't sit down as she turned to me and asked, "May I have your phone?"

Once I opened it, she put in her phone number and handed it back to me. "Please give me a call. And no later than three days, Buster," she giggled.

"Or what?"

"Or I may send out my hit squad," she laughed.

"Ooo-kaay, if that's the way it's going to be, I'll call. Promise."

"Good. Hey, I really need to be going. I need to get some sleep because I have a monster paper due on Tuesday. I truly had a good time. Thanks for the dances."

"Sure. Thanks for the drenching. I'll give you a call," I said as I reached over and dropped a tiny little kiss on her cheek. I escorted her out to her car and waited until she had driven out of sight.

Back in the country club things were clearly winding down. I hadn't paid Bob much attention at all but when I found him, he was deep in conversation with a cute little Asian gal. I caught his eye and he grinned and flashed a thumbs up to me, our signal he would make his own way back home. Maybe he was successful in finding a new lady, kind of like I felt I had been.

-----

I waited until about three pm the next day to call Ashley. I figured she'd be fairly burned out on her paper by then, which appeared to be the case.

"Oh, God, you have no idea how boring this paper is. I need a break."

"How about I grab a pizza and I'll swing by around six and you can take a real break?"

"Great idea," she responded, before giving me her address.

I arrived at her door with two small, thin-crust pizzas, one with chicken and balsamic vinaigrette and the other a veggie with artichoke hearts. I had a couple of flavored seltzers as well. She invited me in as she took the pizzas to the tiny kitchen. I got the nickel tour of her place and met her roommate who was just leaving.

Ashley was truly beautiful. She had on simple jeans which fitted her legs and ass like sprayed-on paint. Her top was a simple T-shirt which seemed to emphasize her nice-looking, bra-covered breasts. Her smile was genuine and surrounded by two cute little dimples. The blue eyes sparkled. She laughed when some vinaigrette dribbled down her chin and she scooped it up with her finger before licking it seductively. After we finished the pizza and she put the leftovers in her fridge, we sat and talked some before I excused myself.

"I'm sure you've got a ton of work, so I'll head out."

"Yeah, I still should do another three hours or so tonight, and then six or seven tomorrow."

"Impressive. I hope you do well. I'm sure you will," I said as I reached the door.

"Hey, Kyle, thanks for the break and the 'zas. Was sweet of you."

"Sure, no biggie," I responded as she came up to me and planted a sweet, brief kiss on my lips. "I just may have to bring you pizzas every night," I chuckled as I went through the door.

"Don't you dare. I'll be big as a house before long," she laughed as the door was gently closed behind me.

-----

After that we casually dated a few times but it was near finals and neither of us had a lot of free time. Our 'dates' were generally simple and quick, you know, a bite to eat at a local Thai restaurant or a movie at the student union theater. Ashley was pleasant but I sensed she didn't want to get too close too soon. On the evening she was leaving for Christmas break, I gave her a box of special Christmas candy. She appeared to appreciate it but broke out in tears when she confessed she had nothing for me.

"Oh, Ky, that's so sweet, but I didn't get you anything. I'm so sorry."

"Hey, no biggie, I knew you'd like the sweets."

"I do, I do. But you must think I'm a real dolt, or something."

"Ash, it's no big deal. Honest."

"I still feel so stupid," she whimpered as she reached up and gave me a hug.

We sat there a few minutes with some Christmas music playing in the background when I whispered in her ear, "This is a pretty nice present, holding you like this."

"Yeah, feels good," she said as she broke the hug and reached up to me for a kiss. I leaned down to her and our lips met. We had kissed briefly a few times at the end of our casual dates, but nothing that was too sexy or erotic. On this evening the kisses became much more. At first our lips lightly touched and then her lips softened and opened slightly. I very gently teased her with the tip of my tongue but avoided 'tonsil hockey' for the time being. She became more assertive and started to probe my mouth with her tongue. It teased mine with quick little darts of pleasure as her arms wrapped around tightly.

After several minutes we came up for air and she leaned back and smiled at me before saying, "Nice. I think I'd like to do that again when we get back. But call me sooner, please. I'd like to hear your voice before I get back," she requested.

"Sure, will do. Can I get a promise from you for a date when you get back?"

"Absolutely. Let's do something nice, OK?"

I agreed and with a final, soft kiss she went out to her car and drove off. I enjoyed the kissing and could see where this might be the beginning of something more. I went in and studied for my last final which was the next morning after which I drove to my folks' place for the holidays.

-----

I decided to call her the day after Christmas, figuring she'd have some time to talk. Her phone rang a few times before she breathlessly answered.

"Hello," came a remarkably sexy response.

"Hi, it's me. You know, Kyle, the guy you teased and then left several days ago."

"Kyle?"

"Yeah. Forget already?" I laughed.

"No, no. Just teasing you. How're you doin'?"

"Oh, OK. We had a quiet holiday. My brother and his family spent this year with his in-laws so it was just Mom, Dad and me."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear he's taken," she teased.

"I told you that already."

"Oh, yeah, you did. But I forgot."

I thought that was odd but I kept talking, asking her what her plans were and asked when she'd be back at school. She was fairly vague with her answers but we still had fun chatting until she suddenly said, "Look, I've gotta go. I'll see you at school. Thanks for the call," before she hung up in my ear. I was a little disturbed and a little hurt by the quick ending but decided she'd other things going on.

Two days later my phone rang and her number showed up on my screen. I cleared my throat before answering.

"Hi, Ash, how're you doing?"

"Oh, Kyle, did you call me two days ago?"

'WTF?' I thought to myself before I answered her, "Uh, yeah, we talked for about..."

"Four minutes and fifty-two seconds, according to my phone log."

"Yeah, could be. Don't you remember?"

"No, how could I remember when I didn't talk with you?"

"Uh, Ash, we did too talk. You seemed rushed and hung up quickly."

"Are you sure it was me?"

"Well, sounded like you. Maybe your voice was a bit huskier, I dunno."

"That little shit! I'm going to fry her ass!"

"Who? Your sister?"

"Yeah, that's who. She must have grabbed my phone when I was in the shower or something."

"That explains it. She seemed to not know I had a married brother and I was sure I had told you that."

"You did and you told me he wasn't going to be home this year, something about visiting his in-laws. Hey, did she sound like this?" she asked before changing her voice and saying, "Hi. I'm Ashley and you are Kyle."

"Yeah, that's it. That's the voice. I guess I was talking to your sister. She had me fooled."

"I'm gonna kill her. Will you visit me in jail, please?"

"Sure, but if you know any decent lawyers," I laughed, "You might be able to get off with justifiable homicide."

"It will be justified, that's for damn sure. So, how are you?"

We turned to talking about our holidays and plans for the following semester. It was a fun and comfortable conversation which we wrapped up after nearly an hour. Before I hung up, I made her promise not to kill her sister.

-----

Although classes were slated to start on the third, I got back to school on the evening of January the first. I had barely dropped off my bags when Ashley texted me.

back yet

y

I'm hungry

come over

Fifteen minutes later Ashley arrived wearing jeans which emphasized her ass and a tight T-shirt without a bra.

"Hey, you're sure looking good. Come on in."

"Thanks. I just threw this on, nothing special," she said.

"Then it must be the package and not the wrapping which makes it so nice."

"Oh, you schmoozer, you. Keep talking like that and you'll go places."

"You mentioned hunger. How about I treat at the little Korean place down on the Ave?"

"Sure, great. Love their food."

We walked over there and had a nice little meal and, on the way back, she wrapped her hand around my upper arm and leaned towards me. I responded by wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"That's better," she said. "You know, I kinda missed you over the holidays."

"Yeah? Well, me too. Say, have any plans for tomorrow?"

"Funny you should ask, but yes, I do. I plan on waking up next to you and having my way with you."

"What?"

"You heard me. Now, in order to wake up next to you, I have to go to sleep with you tonight. My roomie won't be back for another day, if you catch my drift."

"I gather you're inviting me over tonight."

"P-chem boy's pretty smart. Need anything from your place?"

I paused a few seconds before I asked, "Will I be needing any protection?"

"Probably, but I happen to have some at my place. Come on," she said as she pulled my hand and led me towards her apartment. Once we were there, she got a bottle of wine and poured a generous amount into two glasses.

"White, I see," I said. "So, Cheers!"

"Yeah, Cheers." She drank a few sips before she laid her cards on the table. "Kyle, it might be romantic to slowly seduce each other and play those little games, but I'm going to come out and say I like you, I'm horny and I want you. Interested?"

"Well, yeah. I guess I've never met someone who was so direct about it."

"You have now," she laughed. "Let's get more comfortable, as they say." She took another swallow of wine and pulled me close. Our lips neared and right as mine were an inch from hers, I paused and whispered, "Sure?"

"Oh, yeah," she sighed as she scooted over a bit more and closed the tiny gap. Her lips were soft and sweet. They teased and nibbled, her tongue probed gently and her hands gently rubbed up and down my back. I reached around her and gently hugged and stroked her back. It seemed like our kissing went on for a long time, but I certainly was in no rush, after all, she had promised a night of fun. After a while she came up for air and whispered in my ear, "You kiss pretty well, know it?"

"Thanks. The kissee is a major part of the equation, however."

"I am? Does the equation work for the screwee as well?"

"I guess we'll just have to see," I responded.

"Grab the rest of the wine and follow me." She led me back to her bedroom which had a nice queen mattress right on the floor. The walls had a few posters and a small desk in the corner had a stack of books and her laptop.

"You are certainly a minimalist when it comes to décor," I teased.

"Hey, now, I like to spend my time doing other things, like this..."

I was pulled over on the bed and she crawled on top. Her lips came down to mine and we kissed again, her soft nibbles stimulating me more and more. At one point she stretched her neck and I raised up and kissed her behind the ear. She shivered but kept her neck bared for me. I took the cue and continued to kiss and gently nibble her ear and neck while she showed her appreciation with soft murmurs and deepening breathing. I had gently worked my way down to right above her collar bone when she murmured, "You're driving me crazy, know that?"

"Mmm-hmm," I responded as I slipped my hand up and started to slowly pull her T-shirt up from around her waist. Once it was at breast level she pulled back and raised her hands over her head.

"I'll bet you five dollars you can't pull this off without staring at my boobs," she chuckled.

"Not gonna take that bet."

"Well, quit talking and get busy."

I pulled the shirt all the way off of her and she sat there, back straight, breasts out and staring at me. Her breasts were beautiful. They were moderate in size and fit her frame wonderfully. They stood proud without sag, her areolae were tiny, flattened cones and her nipples were beaded up and begging to be touched. I slowly reached to one and gently stroked it and lightly rolled it between my thumb and index finger to her sighs of satisfaction. I resumed kissing her neck to her vocal frustration.

"You can kiss them, you know."

"Mmm, but I want to kiss your neck and maybe later I'll pay them attention."

"You're a big tease."

"Yep," I answered as I continued to kiss slowly down her chest. About half way to her left nipple she grabbed my head and pushed it down several inches until my lips were at the nipple.

"Now, dammit."

I took the hint and slowly licked up and down, then around the nipple before I pulled it into my mouth and sucked gently. I could sense a faint, musky taste as I felt the nipple bead up on my tongue. I repeatedly licked, sucked and kissed as I teased the right side with my fingers. I could tell she enjoyed the sucking motion so I concentrated on it for the next few minutes.

She pulled herself away from me, looked me in the eye and said, "How about you? Your shirt needs to come off, too." She slowly started to pop the buttons and once the shirt was open, I felt it being pulled back off my shoulders. Once she was finished, we came together and hugged. Her breasts were like soft, spongy cushions against my skin and as she moved, her nipples slowly dragged across my chest.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,118 Followers