Ashley's Story

Story Info
A BBC-loving college girl has an encounter that changes her.
12.7k words
4.31
91.2k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers

Chapter 1

Ashley had lost count of how many times she's climaxed with her Business Intro Professor relentlessly pounding away at her from behind. She loved it when his large black hands would grip her large muscular ass as he slammed into it over and over again. Ashley was in heaven, she was where she belonged.

As her eyes rolled in the back of her head, the 19 year old briefly thought about how she got to this point, moaning and clawing at the bed sheets in her college Professor's bed.

She was a senior in high school, a star varsity volleyball player, and dating a really nice guy with whom she planned on losing her virginity at prom night.

One dance at prom with her boyfriend's friend changed everything. He was the school's quarterback, black, and very tall - he reminded Ashley of her stepdad, Tony. "Mmm, Tony," she thought as her professor continued his assault from behind.

Ashley started masturbating to her stepdad many years prior, always feeling guilt afterward, thinking that if her mother, Joanne, ever discovered her fantasy, it would break her heart. It would kill her mom if she ever saw them having sex. She would never do that to her, so Ashley kept her fantasies and attraction to Tony to herself, actively avoiding black male students at school because of what she knew what happen if she was close to one. Thinking that it could send her over the edge and possible become cock-crazed enough to sleep with her stepfather.

That night at prom her boyfriend went to the restroom and to get some punch. A black friend danced with Ashley while her boyfriend was away. He took his cock out while they danced. Ashley's eyes shot open and she stopped moving, feeling that heavy mass against her gorgeous, athletic ass. Looking around from side-to-side to confirm no students or teachers were watching, she slowly reached around behind her and found it. It was huge. She slowly flexed her butt cheeks against it, causing him to moan in her ear and reach around to her stomach, pulling her back against it. She looked down at his dark skinned hand on her the front of her prom gown. Glimpses of her stepdad popped into her head. Her heart began racing, she was out of breath, and her pussy was dripping. Within five minutes she found herself in an alley behind the school, her dressed pulled up, losing her virginity to a black kid at school, pretending he was her step dad.

Ashley missed several calls from her boyfriend that night. Finally after midnight, after Ashley had sex with five more black classmates in a hotel room they had purchased for the night, she called her boyfriend, informing him that she went home because she wasn't feeling well. Ending the call, she continued her night, continued swallowing their seed, continued to bend over for each one multiple times. She could finally experience a black guy without hurting her beloved mother, by sleeping with her stepdad, her mom's husband. Over the course of the summer, she dumped her boyfriend, and had a black cock embedded in her nearly every night. She was so happy to discover that it fulfilled her fantasy and didn't cause her to try to seduce Tony and hurt her mother in the process.

That fall she headed up to Atlanta for college. Ashley had one black professor. He told his students to call him Professor Ty. He was around six feet tall, looked to be in his late 40's, and had a goatee and a shaved head. Professor Ty was spewing semen all over Ashley's back within the first week.

Near the end of the first semester was when Professor Ty's wife, Devin, walked in on the two of them in bed, causing Ashley to briefly turn to face the woman as her Professor continued behind her. The two of them slept together for the rest of her freshman year. The divorce was fairly painless for Professor Ty, due to ongoing problems he and Devin had been having - they had been separated for awhile. Walking in on him and Ashley expedited the divorce process. At the end of that year, Professor Ty, resigned and moved away to teach elsewhere. They said their goodbyes; Ashley headed home to Tampa Bay for the summer, and resumed her summer sex sessions with various black, former classmates from the previous summer.

Ashley moaned again, this new Professor grabbed her long, dark brown hair, pulling her head up. He groaned as his hips slammed into her butt, sending ripples and waves of flesh away from the impact. He pushed her back down to the mattress, pulling out, stroking his cock, spraying his load all over her back. Ashley loved that feeling. She wondered if Tony does that to her mother.

"Ahh yeah, that was good," He said, slapping her ass. "You should probably leave soon though. My wife will be home in around 30 minutes. I need clean up some," he said looking at the alarm clock next to the bed.

Ashley gave his cock a few licks to clean it, grabbed her clothes, freshened up, and then left, kissing her Professor goodbye. "Happy New Year. See you in class," she said, waving goodbye then walking to her car. She had returned to college after the Christmas break early to spend extra time in bed with him.

Chapter 2

Later that day, Ashley was covered in sweat, her bare midriff glistening wet. Her grey yoga pants creeping up in between her butt cheeks as she performed more squats at the gym near campus.

She switched to lunges and nodded at her friend, Giselle, a 22 year old senior at the university. Finishing her set, Ashley sat down, her butt and thighs already burning, wiping the sweat from her forehead. She stood and walked past her friend, who was working on her arms.

Gisele shook her and smiled, "Why do you always do legs and butt? I never see you work other areas of the body." her blonde friend asked. Ashley thought she was so naïve. Grabbing her water bottle, Ashley winked at her as she walked passed, playfully slapping Gisele's ass.

"Are you coming out with us tonight?" Ashley asked her friend.

"Nah, I'm not into dance clubs. Thanks though," Gisele replied. Ashley smiled and nodded, saying goodbye, thinking that it meant more chances of her going home with a guy since it'd be less competition.

At her dorm, Ashley turned around in the shower, the water bouncing off her ass, moaning jokingly as her roommate Jules slapped her butt several times. "I wish mine was as nice as yours. I bet your stepdad would love to get his cock in this," Jules said, shaking it several times before Ashley turned back around.

"Ha! Maybe, but I could never hurt my mom, you know this," Ashley reminded Jules, putting her arms around her as the steam from the shower enveloped them.

"Yep I know. Don't worry I'm sure we'll find someone tonight at that club near campus," Jules guessed.

**********

It was loud and crowded at the night club the two girls went to. It was near campus and was mostly college students. There were a few older people there though. Ashley and Jules danced with each other, both wearing tight, short, black dresses.

Looking around the room, Ashley saw a very large, black man with wide shoulders, sitting and talking to a few other people, including a couple white women. He was glancing at Ashley every few minutes. She decided to answer a question he was no doubt asking in his head by turning around so he could check out her ass.

Ashley and Jules continued dancing for a few minutes when a tall, most likely basketball player, tapped Jules on her shoulder. She smiled, ending her dance with Ashley and followed the man a few feet away. Ashley glanced back at the direction of the large black man to find him gone. She sighed and made her way to the ladies room to freshen up. Just before she reached the door she felt a tap on her shoulder and turning around she looked up at the 6 foot tall black man with extremely wide shoulders.

He nodded to Ashley, signaling her to follow him back onto the dance floor. She complied; they found a spot to dance, and she turned around and began gyrating her butt against his crotch.

She closed her eyes, feeling the erection against her butt cheeks as they danced, moaning slightly when he placed his hand on her stomach. Ashley flexed her ass against his crotch; it was going to be a good night.

"What's your name," the man whispered from behind. Ashley looked over her shoulder up at him, her 5'4" height under his shadow.

"I'm Ashley. What's your name?" She called back to him.

"I'm called Fat Rob," he replied.

"Fat Rob?" Ashley was dumbfounded. This man wasn't fat, large and bulky, but not obese. "Why are you called that?"

"Follow me," He said, whispering in her ear. Ashley nodded, looking around to find Jules. She was several feet away in the crowded club. Ashley could make out her friend's head bobbing up and down through the crowd, her dance partner's fingers entwined in Jules' short, dark hair. Ashley smiled, knowing Jules was sucking dick on the dance floor, something so typical of her. She followed Fat Rob toward the exit, assuming Jules would find her own way home.

**********

"Ah yes!" Ashley screamed in pleasure, "So that's why they call you Fat Rob?" She asked bouncing wildly up and down in the back seat of an Escalade; on an immensely fat cock belonging to the man she met in the nightclub 45 minutes earlier. It took a lot of work to get it in her, but eventually Fat Rob was successful.

After Ashley came several times in the hour she was riding Fat Rob, he was ready to have his turn. "Get that cum," he grunted, as Ashley hopped off his lap, going to her knees, closing her mouth around that huge, bulbous cockhead. She could barely fit it in inside her mouth, feeling her lips stretch far, just like her pussy lips did. She sucked the tip of semen, swallowing every ounce that flowed into her mouth.

Fat Rob invited her back to his home, leading her to his bedroom. Guiding her to his bed he slapped her butt a few times, and began his second assault. Ashley came one final time an hour later, collapsing on her stomach. She looked over her shoulder at a sweaty Fat Rob as he pulled out, letting his cock land on her lower back with a fleshy thud. She moaned when she watched that thick meat begin spurting semen on her back, Fat Rob's head looking to the ceiling, moaning.

"Ah shit, you gotta come and dance at one of my clubs," Fat Rob said, out of breath. "How old are you? Seventeen?" he asked.

"I'm 19," Ashley answered.

Fat Rob grabbed a towel, wiping himself down, climbing into bed. "I'd pay you good. I'd pay you money and I'd pay you with this," he said, grabbing his weakening cock, jerking it a couple times.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes. You can take a black cock really well Miss Ashley. Most of my customers are black. They'd love you for sure." Fat Rob explained.

"It would be nice to make some extra money," Ashley said, sitting up in bed, letting the semen dribble off her back onto the mattress.

"Then come by one of my clubs next weekend. I'll love to see you work that ass of yours on stage."

Chapter 3

"So you're really going to go through with it? I wished I could," Jules said in the shower while squeezing Ashley's butt.

"I am," she smiled, turning around once more.

Jules went to her knees, a hand on each of Ashley's ass cheeks, "All those men watching you dance up there, flinging money at you. I wish I could see it, but," she slowly kissed each of Ashley's butt cheeks, "I'm going out with that guy I met last weekend and his friends."

Ashley moaned, Jules was making her horny in the shower, "It's ok. Have you ordered that strap-on to use on me yet?" Ashley asked, thinking fondly back to the several threeways they had shared with various black students, occasionally getting carried away and momentarily forgetting about the guy, focusing on each other instead.

"Not yet, but I will," Jules stood, running her fingers in between Ashley's crack.

"Good, it'll be fun. I gotta go now though, I'm running late," Ashley said, turning around, planting a kiss on her roommate's mouth.

**********

On her way to the strip club, Ashley called her mother, Joanne, speaking briefly about her weekend plans. She told her she was hanging out with a friend, which was a half-truth. Her mother told her to be careful and reminded her that her step-brother, TJ, was nearby if she needed help with anything.

Ashley told her mother she remembered that, though she wasn't very close to TJ, Tony's son, due to the age difference - TJ being in his mid-30s didn't allow them to play and hang out as much in their younger years. Ashley and her older brother were far closer, having spent most of their time playing together, due to his closer proximity in age.

When Ashley arrived at one of the strip clubs Fat Rob managed, she was greeted by him in the back alley, taken inside to his office, stuffed with thick, meaty, black cock until she came within a few minutes, and then left to pick out her outfit for the night.

It consisted of super tight red shorts, only covering half her butt, and a matching vest which exposed her all the cleavage of her medium sized breasts.

She was a natural. Flexing, grinding, jerking her butt around on stage, against the pole, against men that laid down money, removing her clothes and fingering herself on stage. She felt wild, free, and so incredibly sexy. She loved every second.

She wasn't a trained stripper so really all she did was dance and grind seductively on stage. The pole dancers really stole the show in her opinion.

When her performance on stage ended, her night didn't. Over the course of three hours she was constantly taking men into the back room areas for private dances. She fought every urge in her body not to take their cocks out and ride each one to orgasm. Fat Rob told her no sex though.

"It was amazing," Ashley told Fat Rob at the end of the night, handing him a large sum of bills, the club's share of money from private dances.

"Glad you like it, Miss Ashley. Care to make even more tonight?" Fat Rob said, flipping through the various bills.

"Absolutely," the college sophomore replied.

"Good. A friend of mine from out-of-town is here this weekend. He wants me to send one of the dancers to his hotel room. He asked for you."

"He wants me to dance for him in his room?" Ashley asked.

"No. He wants you for the night, if you know what I mean," Fat Rob answered.

"Uh, how much?" she asked.

"A couple thousand is your share."

"All I have to do is have sex with him and stay the night?"

"That's it," Fat Rob said with a smile. "Just put your dress back on, head to his room, shower, and wait for him. He'll have a robe picked out for you. Take care of him all night and the money is yours."

"Like a - " Ashley started to say.

"A prostitute, exactly. But," Fat Rob said, tipping her chin up to look into her eyes, "I think you're ok with that. Aren't you? Two grand and a night with a black man, sounds like its win-win for you, Miss Ashley."

Ashley cleared her throat, "Where's his hotel room?"

**********

She couldn't resist. Smiling to herself in the mirror while drying her hair and waiting for this customer to arrive, thinking stripping and providing this "service" every once in awhile, was no big deal. Ashley was looking forward to it. She'd make a ton of extra money doing this.

She put on the white bathroom robe, with nothing on underneath, and sat quietly at the small table by the bed. A slight twinge of regret came over her, but she quickly squashed it, thinking that she was young, this was college, and to enjoy herself.

Ashley stood, pulling the drapes from the windows back to look out over the city, admiring the lights from the skyscrapers of Atlanta in the distance. She could see the room behind her in a reflection. Her eyes widened when she saw the hotel room door open. He was here.

She smiled to herself, watching him enter the room via the reflection against the glass. He was very tall, black, and from what she could tell, very muscular. She couldn't make out his face very well, but she didn't mind. He was wearing a collared, button up shirt, and khaki pants. He turned the lamp off next to the bed and slowly made his way to her. She lost sight of him in the darkened room, only seeing his moon lit hand reflected in the window as he came to rest it on her shoulder. She instinctively pushed her butt outward, slowly arching her back, searching for his crotch.

The man said nothing, but Ashley could hear him undress. Unbuttoning his shirt, letting it fall to the floor, unzipping his pants, sliding them down and stepping out of them, causing Ashley to elicit a moan when she felt a large erection come to rest on her lower back. Her heart raced with excitement when she watched his hand reach around to undo the tie of her robe, letting it fall to the ground, his cock pulsing now against her bare skin.

His hand went into Ashley's long brown hair, gripping it as the man smelled it, pulling her down, and guiding her to her knees. Ashley turned around to see his massive member in her face, illuminated by the moon light. Not looking upward, she ran her hands over the man's abs, moaning while she peppered his cockhead with kisses, gripping the base of the shaft with her other hand. This cock was hers all night; she had no time to waste.

She engulfed the head as best she could, bobbing and weaving her head back and forth on it, getting it coated in her saliva. A few moments later she popped it out of her mouth. Looking up to the man in the dark room, "What's your name?" she asked.

The man grabbed her hair tighter, bringing her face to look up to his. He leaned down, his eyes coming into view. Ashley's own eyes shot open in horror.

"I think you know who I am, you little slut. You're mine all night," Tony, her stepfather, said.

Chapter 4

"No, no, no, wait!" Ashley said, trying to back away from her stepfather, but she was too slow and he was too fast. Tony, grabbing her by the back of her head, clinching her hair in his fists, held her in place.

"Open!" he demanded, slapping her face with his giant dick. Ashley hands were on his thighs, futilely trying to push him away.

He was so strong. Holding her tight against his crotch, she tried to break free but couldn't. "Open!" he ordered her again. For a moment Ashley thought she could bite his cock, grab the robe and run away, but she didn't. Somewhere in the back of her mind as her heart raced and she glanced up at his obsidian frame above her, she slowly opened her mouth.

Tony rammed his cock in as far as he could. Ashley felt her tears welling up; however, she felt something else too. Tony, grabbing her head with both hands now, face fucked her for several minutes, pushing his cock further and further down her throat. Ashley wanted to scream but couldn't. As she watched her small, dainty hands rest on his tree trunk thighs, his chiseled stomach move back and forth, slamming into her forehead with each thrust of his cock down her throat, the gagging sensation stopped. For a second she thought about her mother. She thought about how hurt she would be if she knew about this. Ashley slowly moved her hands behind Tony, gently squeezing his muscular glutes, her eyes glazing over.

Suddenly, before she could enjoy her hands clenching his ass cheeks, he pulled back, his cock dislodging from her throat. Mucus-like, thick drool poured out of her mouth, flowing over chin, dangling there until it landed on her breasts and stomach. Tony pulled her up by her hair, bent down, scooped her up, throwing her over his shoulder and slammed her down on the bed. He quickly pulled her legs apart and climbed on top of her.

"I'm going to enjoy this. I've been watching you for years," he said, his hand on her throat, the other guiding his cockhead up and down on her clit.

"I thought I had you the summer before you left to come up here for school. I followed you several times. Saw you with those black boys from your school," Tony continued.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,587 Followers