Ashley's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figured it was only a matter of time before you'd come on to me, begging me for my dick," He said, tapping his heavy cockhead against her clit again. "But you never did, you came up here for school, and I figured I'd lost my chance. Then I saw you at that strip club. I know Fat Rob. He did me a favor, letting me pay a little extra for a night with his newest dancer. To get a piece of your juicy ass, a goal I've had for quite some time now, is priceless."

Ashley gripped his wrist, attempting to take his hand off her throat. She looked up at his huge arms and shoulders, then his chest, then further down to the colossal cock that was poking into her vaginal opening. "So big," she thought, her legs instinctually relaxing and spreading further for him.

"Now I got you tonight. When I'm done with you, you'll never tell your momma, you'll be begging me for it and I'll oblige. I'll make my way up here every once in awhile, and I'll take you again and again," he explained.

Ashley was furious, angry at him and at herself. She tried to wiggle free, but he held her firmly in place. She wanted to scream for him to get off her, but instead she screamed in her head for him to do it, to push that huge rod all the way into her now oozing pussy.

Tony looked in to her eyes with an arrogant smirk on his face, "You ready?" he asked. Not waiting for an answer, he pumped his hips hard into her, stabbing and impaling her one time all the way to her cervix, causing her to moan in a combination of pain and pleasure. He did it again, loosening his grip on her throat, then with a third hard powerful thrust, he let go of her neck completely. Ashley cried out as he slammed into her again; balls deep, to his pubic hair covered base. One final look in his eyes, he grinned devilishly at her, her mouth hanging open; she nodded slowly knowing the onslaught would now begin.

He was a machine. Once he started going after those first several, powerful impales to establish his dominance over her, he didn't stop. Tony was relentless. His cock was pistoning in and out of her over and over again, causing her tits to jiggle violently with each impact, causing the bed frame to slam against the wall behind them. "Ahhh!" she yelped, looking up to his eyes. Thirty seconds after he started his machine-like fucking, she grasped at his arms, clawed at his chest, tears filled her eyes, she couldn't stop this if she wanted to - she was cumming.

Ashley's moans were reduced to whimpers after the first 15 minutes. He never stopped, continuously grinding into her through her first, second, then third orgasm.

Thinking she should stop him, thinking she should scream for her life and end this, thinking she should try to attack him somehow, she remained where she was on her back, her feet interlocking behind him as he worked.

Ashley would've thought he truly was some sort of android if it weren't for the drops of sweat from Tony's chin landing on her face, neck, and chest. He never looked away from her face, constantly slamming his hips into her at incredible speed.

Another 30 minutes passed. Ashley and Tony were both covered in sweat and out of breath. She thought for a moment he was tiring, and perhaps he was, but it was only of that position. Tony lifted her off the mattress, sitting back on it, and with his hand firmly gripping her rib cage, he began lifting and slamming her down on his cock.

There was no end to it. Another fifteen minutes passed in the position and Ashley's eyes rolled into the back of her head; Tony continued to grit his teeth as he slammed her up and down, only pausing to push her nearly limp head onto his shoulder and stand up off the bed.

Slamming her against the wall, her feet still locked behind him, he began pumping up into her again. Gradually over the course of several minutes, they slid across the room, Ashley still pinned up against the wall. He was staring in her face the whole time, clutching at her hips and butt, lifting her up and down, sliding her against the wall.

Tony spun around, they were standing in the bathroom door way, he paused to flick the light on. Ashley's eyes were closed, her mouth still hanging open, an arm raised to hold on the top of the door frame above her. Another orgasm washed over her.

Tony made his way to the toilet, spinning around and lowering himself. Ashley was straddling him now, and similar to an old cartoon where a character is shaken and keeps shaking after the thing shaking them stopped, she kept bouncing. Her feet firmly planted on the bathroom floor, her arms wrapped around Tony's shoulders, she kept squatted up and down, impaling herself.

"There you go," Tony said, taking a break, slapping her right butt cheek several times with his right hand, while his left hand tightly clutched her other. "Ride that dick."

"Ahhh yes!" She screamed out with another wave of pleasure traveling through her. She was the machine now, she would keep going and going, bouncing on him until her thighs gave out. Fifteen minutes later they did, searing in fiery pain from exhaustion.

Tony quickly pulled her off his cock like she was nothing, pushing her to the floor, flipping her over, slapping her butt several more times, and then mounting her from behind. Pulling her sweat drenched hair back; he went at her like a hungry animal. Each hard thrust pushed her across the bathroom floor toward the bathtub until eventually after several minutes of hard pounding from behind, her hands were holding onto the edge of the tub.

"Come on! Take it slut!" Tony yelled, slapping her now red ass again several times. Bam! Bam! Bam! He slammed into her harder than ever, sending her over the edge of the tub, with him following. She was laying on her stomach now in the tub, gripping to pull herself up, her legs still very week from earlier. She clawed at the faucets in front of her, accidentally turning on the shower. Tony groaned as the cold water hit him.

Ashley thought she should use that as a distraction to get away, but she was on the verge of another orgasm as the cold water poured down on them. Tony pulled her arms back, holding her by the wrists, pounding away at her now thoroughly destroyed pussy.

He grabbed her soaking wet body, lifting her from behind, and moved out the tub, through the door, back to the bed. Tony pushed her head down to the mattress, mounted her once more from behind, and kept going

Fifteen minutes later, a thoroughly red ass, complete with a bite mark from Tony when he finally pulled out and flipped her over on her back, she lay there on the bed out-of-breath with his semen covering her face.

Chapter 5

Ashley didn't remember how she got home. She remembered that after Tony first blasted his cum in her face, there was period of relief that it was over, mixed with sadness that it was over. Fortunately and at the same time unfortunately, Tony started again about an hour later, switching to her anus instead. Embedding his cock in her colon, she felt full, whole. After injecting her digestive track with semen, he rested again, only to start back up again in an hour. The last thing Ashley remembers was holding on to his head tightly as he sucked her tits hard enough to leave marks, while looking to the side, out the window see the first light of dawn, followed by Tony's words stating that he'll be back again for her. It all a blur at this point.

She was naked in her bed back at her dorm room. She heard the water from the shower in the bathroom. Ashley slowly opened her eyes. She heard Jules, her roommate, moan deeply. Ashley winced in pain. Her legs hurt, her butt hurt, her jaw hurt, and her pussy hurt. "So deep," she whispered, thinking of Tony.

It hurt to get out of bed, but she managed to do it, slowly making her way to the bathroom. Jules was in the shower with the basketball player she met at the club the previous week. He looked over the top of the shower curtain to Ashley, nodding his head, "Hey, what's up?"

Ashley nodded back, not bothering to make contact, sitting on the toilet to pee. "Want to join us?" he asked, followed by another moan from Jules. Ashley just shook her head, no, while looking to the floor. Not bothering to flush she limped back to her bed and started crying.

Tony was right, she would never tell her mother, she wanted him again, and she wanted it so bad. He was wrong in that she would beg for it and be around when he returned. She wouldn't be. She scribbled a note for Jules, grabbed some clothes, her books, and a bag and called her step-brother, TJ.

**********

Nicole was TJs partner. The two of them were both police officers and had the day off. She was on all fours on the bed, her huge, muscular ass illuminated by the morning sunlight pouring through the window. TJ groaned as he pulled his cock out, allowing it to rest on her butt. Nicole flexed it against his cock, see-sawing his long rod in between her cheeks.

TJ moaned again, feeling his shaft tightened and pulsate, in between her cheeks. In a moment semen erupted from the tip, the sunlight shining off the slick, dark cockhead. Nicole moaned as it landed on her back. He slapped her cheek playfully and made his way to the bathroom. His phone was on counter and rang as soon as he was washing his hands after flushing.

"Ashley, hey, how are you?" TJ answered. "Wait, slow down, are you ok?"

"I need a place to go. I was seeing," she paused, "this guy, and I, uh, he just," she didn't want to tell TJ it was his father, "I want to avoid him." Ashley frantically explained.

"Please come over then, it'll be ok. You can lay low here for awhile. Did he hurt you? Should you fill out a police report on him?" TJ asked.

"No! I mean, he didn't, it's just he said he was coming back and I don't know when. I don't want to see him, it didn't end well," Ashley told a half truth. It ended in her passing out in an orgasmic coma, which to her, meant it ended pretty good. The guilt that she loved it and wanted it again, also the guilt from allowing it to happen to begin with, was horrible.

TJ gave her simple directions and ended the call. "Who was that?" Nicole asked.

"It was my stepsister. She said she wants to hang here for awhile. Some guy was giving her problems or something," TJ answered.

"I see. I should probably go anyway. I need to check in on my son. It was good seeing you again, like this, I mean," Nicole smiled, sitting up on the bed.

TJ smiled, bending down to kiss her tenderly, "Yes it was."

They said their goodbyes. TJ put on some clothes and straightened up his apartment a little, smiling as he worked; he loved having a white partner whose body was built for black cock.

**********

Ashley missed a call from Fat Rob, from Jules, and from Gisele on the way to TJ's. She didn't feel like talking to them, she just wanted a hot shower and to sit and recuperate.

She did just that. After a polite hug from TJ, he suggested she use his shower, as if he were able to tell she needed it. Maybe her mangled hair, messed up makeup, and overall musky odor gave it away. He grabbed her bag, complimenting her appearance, smiling warmly. She couldn't help but blush.

After checking her vagina in the shower for damage and seeing none, she fought everything she had to resist rubbing her clit, knowing her thoughts would take her to Tony, her stepfather, the man she's masturbated to for years. Things were different now.

Ashley smiled again, seeing a fresh towel folded for her on TJ's bed. She dried off and put on her small, gray, yoga shorts, pulling them out of her crack, and a white t-shirt. Her smile was even wider when she saw TJ had fixed them both breakfast.

They sat and chatted at the bar area of the kitchen, sitting on stools, briefly going over the events of their lives in the past few years. TJ had become a police officer in the Atlanta area, but occasionally thinks about moving back to Tampa Bay. She talked about college and her various classes.

"Thanks again for letting me hang out here some," She told TJ, spinning around in the stool to face him.

He did the same, "Hey, it's alright. You can stay as long as you want. I'll take the couch, you can have the bed, it's ok."

"No, no, I couldn't take your bed!" Ashley replied.

TJ sighed, "Well then I'm afraid you can't stay here," he joked. "Your only option is to sleep in a bed."

Ashley laughed, swatting at his huge bicep. "You should sleep in a bed too."

"I don't snore," TJ replied.

"Neither do I!"

"Ok, well, I don't mind sharing a bed with you if you don't."

"I don't," Ashley smiled. She stood off her stool, gingerly wrapping arms around his broad shoulders. TJ, still sitting placed his hands on her waist, pulling her close, resting them on the small of her back.

They ended their brief embrace and spent most of the Sunday talking, watching TV, or light snacking. That night she joined TJ for dinner with Nicole and TJ's half-brother, Ulysses. It was a wonderful time. The two black men told stories on each other, attempting to embarrass the other. Ashley vaguely remembered meeting Ulysses long ago. He wasn't as big and muscular back then - neither was TJ.

Ashley gave Ulysses a hug goodnight, with him telling her as he's around a lot they'll probably run into each other again. Nicole did the same, suggesting her and Ashley work out some time, seeing as how they had very similar bountiful backsides. It was a wonderful night, far different than the previous one. Ashley felt coming to TJ's was the best decision she could have made.

Later TJ yawned and stretched in bed. He lay there shirtless and in long pajama pants. He patted the mattress next to him, signaling Ashley to climb in. She smiled, snuggling up next to her stepbrother in her grey yoga shorts and tank top, closing her eyes when his huge arm held her close, resting on her hip. TJ turned the lamp off and said goodnight.

The guilt from that weekend was slowly washing away in his bed and arms. She felt safe, secure, and happy. Resting her hand on his chest, she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep, thinking things were going to be different now.

Chapter 6

Ashley entered a new routine. She would go to school all day during week, come home to study, and then later, after TJ got off his shift, she would fall asleep in his arms.

"Are you and your dad close?" Ashley asked TJ one night, laying next to him in bed, her hands trailing his stomach. She was wondering if there was a chance Tony might show up at TJ's apartment.

"Sort of, but not really. His style of raising me was basically leaving me alone to fend for myself. He spent a lot of time away, chasing women, traveling and so on," he answered.

"Until he met my mom?" Ashley asked.

"Well, I'm not too fond of how he treats Joanne to be honest. Your mother is a wonderful woman, I think he should be around more for her," TJ replied.

"Does he come visit you?" She asked.

"He'll come up here sometimes, but I'm either working, or he's busy. He has occasionally met me for lunch, but he usually gets his own hotel room."

"I see," Ashley trailed off, thoughts of Tony's sweaty body, his cock pistoning in and out of her a several days prior shot through her. She blinked rapidly, discarding thoughts of how amazing it felt to be taken the way he took her.

"Are you sure I'm not in the way here or causing a problem?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Of course not! I like having you around, for what little we see each other," TJ said, pulling her closer, her head resting on his shoulder now. "Besides, we weren't all that close when you were younger; I wasn't close to any of your mom's kids. I was up here doing my thing I guess. So I think this'll be nice. Don't you?"

Ashley nodded, smiling softly, closing her eyes, taking in his scent. TJ rested his large hand on the small of her back. Ashley looked down his torso, toward his crotch when TJ suddenly stretched and turned the lamp off, just as Ashley was wondering how large he was. Pushing those thoughts out of her mind, she closed her eyes again, drifting off to sleep in a warm embrace.

The next day Ashley called Jules to let her know she was fine and staying at TJ's apartment. She also called Fat Rob, whom she had missed several calls from. She informed him she couldn't dance anymore or provide sex services for his close clients and friends. Fat Rob sounded sad, mentioning that the guy she spent time with the previous weekend, said he would be coming back and specifically requested her to take care of all his needs while he's in town. Ashley apologized, saying she can't do it and then hung up on Fat Rob to continue her studying.

That weekend Ashley hung out with both TJ and Ulysses once again. They went out to dinner Saturday night and had a wonderful time. Ulysses came back to TJ's and the three of them played cards. Ulysses left after a couple of hours and Ashley found herself in TJ's arms once more. The next day they went to the gym where TJ helped her with exercising other body areas besides her butt. His gym was much nicer than the one she went to near campus. Each locker room had their own showers, which they used separately. That evening TJ fixed pasta for her and Ulysses.

Ashley spoke to her mother several more times during the month of January, always asking about her brother overseas, or how she was doing, never mentioning Tony. Ashley found that resisting thoughts of him became much easier. Within a few weeks she barely thought about him or that night at all. She mainly studied, worked out with TJ, hung out with him and Ulysses during the weekend, and always went to sleep in TJ's arms. She felt that life was good.

**********

"So Nicole isn't your girlfriend?" Ashley asked him one night in bed before he turned the lamp off. She had been by a couple times, but the visit seemed awkward to Ashley.

"Nope, just my partner on the job," he replied.

"Do you and her, uh, well, you know? I mean it's none of my business, I was just, sorry," Ashley trailed off and sighed.

TJ chuckled, "It's ok. We're both adults here. Her and I have slept together some, yes."

"Oh," She said, starting to blush, "When was the last time you two did that?"

"I believe it was the day you got here," TJ answered.

A pang of guilt shot through Ashley, guilt that she might be interfering in TJ's sex life. She tried not to frown as she laid there next to him, but couldn't help it.

"Valentine's Day is here soon; maybe you two could hang out?" Ashley suggested.

"Maybe so, yeah," TJ smiled, stretching next to the bed, turning the light off.

Chapter 7

"Wow," Ashley smiled at TJ, "You look great." She had picked out his clothes for his dinner with Nicole that night for Valentine's Day. She was watching him turn around. She couldn't deny this tall, muscular, black man sent chills down her own spine. She imagined Nicole feeling the same way and riding his cock all night. She thought about how amazing it must be. She thought about how she missed having a cock inside her. It had been over a month since Tony. All desire to have him inside her had faded. She hadn't heard from him at all, hoping it would stay that way; she happily remained at TJ's.

"Thanks. I'll give you the credit though," TJ said, hugging Ashley lightly.

"I can go somewhere, if I need to." She quietly suggested.

"Huh? No, no, that's not necessary. Stay here," TJ insisted.

"Are you sure? I don't want to get in the way," Ashley said, lowering her eyes.

"Hey, it's fine," TJ said, tipping her chin upward with his index finger. "We got a hotel room," He winked, offering a smile.

Ashley felt better. She hated the thought of causing this black Adonis to miss out on being serviced. She smiled, watching him leave, happy to spend Valentine's alone. She wondered what Jules was up to, but ultimately didn't care. She studied a bit, watched a movie, and dozed off on the couch.