Ashley's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers

Ashley was in a daze, her eyes half open, her mouth hanging open, TJ sucking her tits, Ulysses kissing her back and neck. She came nearly instantly when both men were lodged inside her. Their thrusts were in perfect sync with each other. TJ would pump into her as Ulysses went out. Ashley never felt so full, so stretched, and so very good.

She lost track of time - they all did. At some point during the night they moved to the bedroom. Standing in the middle of the room, TJ pummeling her pussy while holding her up, her legs wrapped around him, Ulysses moved to her anus, sliding his cock in and out in sync with TJ. Her body nearly exploded from pleasure.

They were on the bed next; TJ switching places with Ulysses, behind her, while she straddled and rode Ulysses.

They went all night, collapsing in a pile of heaving, sweaty people. The two men finally decided to allow themselves to cum, injecting her stretched out mouth with semen at the same time. They lay on the bed, Ashley in between them, drifting off to sleep as dawn approached.

Chapter 9

Ashley's was ok, albeit slightly sad, that she decided to stay at college for Spring break. She didn't want to see Tony ever again. She also spoke with her mother about transferring. After hours of conversation about why she feels she made a mistake coming to this college, her mother relented, agreeing that she should transfer. Joanne was more concerned about Ashley being so far away than anything.

The next two weeks were spent with TJ's, Ulysses', or TJ's and Ulysses' cocks embedded in her body. Ulysses usually joined in on the weekends, but during the week it was all TJ.

"You ever been with a white guy?" TJ asked, running his fingers through her matted, wet, brown hair, laying in bed after a lengthy sex session.

"Almost," Ashley said, thinking back to prom night in high school. "It just never happened."

"You think you will?"

Ashley rose, running her hand over TJ's chest, shrugging, "I suppose I will at some point. I don't know though."

TJ nodded, his hand going down to her meaty buttocks, massaging and kneading them with his strong hands.

*********

The next day was the day before Spring break. Ashley headed back to her dorm room on campus to pick up some new clothes and a few other items. TJ had helped get her car towed and new tires put on it a few days after the incident in the parking garage. As Ashley approached her dorm room, she could hear the sounds of sex from the hallway. Jules was no doubt with someone.

Ashley rolled her eyes, entering her dorm, attempting to get her things as quickly as possible when she froze. She heard something familiar. It was a grunt, a deep grunt, followed by a loud slap.

Her eyes once again widened with horror as she peeped around the corner into the bedroom. She saw Jules' back arched, looking upward, screaming in pleasure while straddling Tony, his hand gripping her ass, occasionally slapping it.

Upon realizing she informed Jules of her whereabouts, Ashley sprinted out of there, running to her car as fast as she could, speeding off back toward TJ's.

"You have to trust me, please? Just don't let him know I'm here," She told TJ frantically after she arrived.

"What's wrong?" TJ replied.

"I can't go back to Tampa, I have some issues with your dad that I need to work out, and you're just going to have to trust me on this. Ok?" Ashley said, quickly packing her things.

"I, I'm confused - "

"Look, it's alright, but I just don't want to see him right now. Maybe my mom didn't tell him I wasn't coming home for spring break and he's here to get me or something, I don't know!" She said putting her clothes in a bag.

TJ sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed, nodding to Ulysses when he arrived for the weekend. "Hey, what's going on?" he asked.

"My dad is here in town to get Ashley. She doesn't want him to know she's here. Look, Ashley, if something is going on with him or if he did something," TJ said, clinching his fists, "I want you to tell me."

Ashley stopped packing. She sat on the bed next to TJ, "I just," She sighed, not wanting to tell TJ what happened, "he didn't hurt me. I don't want to be in the car with him and I feel like I've never warmed up to him yet. Please just trust me and please don't let him know where I am if he shows up here."

TJ put his arm around her, "Alright, I understand. I'll do what I can."

Ashley kept packing her bag when, after several more minutes, they heard a knock at TJ's door. The three of them shot each other looks. "I'll hide under the bed," Ashley told Ulysses while TJ went to answer the door.

Ulysses pushed her big butt under the mattress to help her, and then sat on the bed, acting casual.

Ashley lay there, looking toward TJ's bedroom door, listening, "Hey Dad, what are you doing here?" She heard TJ answer the door.

"I'm looking for Ashley," he said flatly.

"Ashley? Here?" TJ acted surprised.

"Yeah her roommate, Jules here, said that Ashley was staying here." Tony explained.

Ashley gasped, realizing Tony brought Jules with him, she shook her head when she heard Jules say "hi" to TJ.

"Oh right, yeah she was here but isn't now." TJ said.

"She isn't? Well where is she? Are those your pink shorts?" Tony said to TJ looking over his shoulder to the couch in the living room area.

"No, no, they aren't. They belong to - " TJ attempted to lie, saying they belong to his coworker Nicole, but was interrupted but Jules.

"Yeah, I think those are hers" Jules pointed out. Ashley rolled her eyes under the bed.

"I saw her car here," Tony flatly told TJ. Ashley chastised herself for parking out front, but she didn't realize Tony would arrive so quickly.

"Yeah, Ok, well she might've gone for a walk or to check the mail. Why don't we leave and go look for here. Come on, I'll walk with you," TJ said, hoping to buy Ashley some time to escape.

"I'll stay here and wait for her," Jules added. Ashley gritted her teeth in and clinched her fist in anger. This was going to be a tough situation to get out of.

Ashley looked toward the door, the back of Ulysses' feet in view as he sat on the corner of the bed, she watched and listened for several minutes.

"Oh hi," Jules said, her hips and legs appearing in Ashley view of the door.

"Hello," Ulysses replied in a friendly manner.

"Who are you?" Jules asked, entering the room.

"My name is Ulysses, I'm TJ's half-bro, we were going to grab some lunch."

"I see," Ashley saw her take a few more steps into the bedroom.

There was an awkward silence. Ashley could only see up to Jules' knees from her vantage point. She also saw Jules' shirt land on the carpeted floor next to her feet.

"Uh, what, uh what's going on?" Ulysses said standing and moving away from Jules.

"Thought we could have some fun while we wait for them to get back," Jules replied. Ashley watched Jules step out of her pants.

"I, uh, not sure that's a - " Ulysses tried to say before Jules interrupted him. Ashley saw her feet lunge across the room, pushing Ulysses against the wall. "Wait, I don't think," he tried to say.

Jules just giggled, Ashley listening to her kissing sounds, guiding Ulysses to the bed. Ashley cringed when she listened to the bed creak, hoping they wouldn't feel her mass below them.

Ulysses put up a struggle, but not much of one, causing more eye-rolling from Ashley under the bed. She knew Jules had mounted him in her addiction to black cock and was mostly likely bouncing wildly on Ulysses' dick at this point. The bed was shaking violently and Jules was aggressively fucking Ulysses. In a few moments she was climaxing, screaming in pleasure, causing Ashley to wince from her position.

Jules was putting her clothes back on when TJ and Tony arrived. Jules headed out of the bed room leaving Ulysses alone and flabbergasted.

Ashley nearly giggled she heard Ulysses sigh and whisper "sorry" from above. She observed his hands reach on the floor where his shirt landed, presumably putting his clothes back on. He sat in his original position on the corner of the bed.

TJ entered the room alone. "All gone?" Ulysses asked him.

"Yep. Ashley still here?" He asked. Ashley shot her hand out from under the bed, causing a slight laugh from the men. She crawled out and stood before them.

"I was trapped in here. I couldn't leave," she shot Ulysses a look and wink, embarrassing him.

Later that night, Ashley smiled to herself, laying on her stomach while TJ and Ulysses each worked her left and right ass cheeks respectively, covering them with hickeys.

Epilogue

Ashley didn't go home for spring break like she had decided. She spent that time in bed with TJ - with Ulysses, too, during the weekends. She spent the rest of the semester in this routine. Often talking to her mother, informing her of her pursuits of a new college to attend, always asking about how she was doing, asking about her brother, and telling her she loved them.

Tony never came back the rest of the semester. Ashley saw him when she went home to Tampa in May after a marathon goodbye threeway session with TJ and Ulysses in Atlanta. Tony hardly paid her attention and she avoided him like the plague. They both knew that things would be pretty bad if their secret was made known. For whatever reason Tony didn't want Joanne to know. Ashley figured he wanted to make her his secret, tearing her pussy up, keeping it from her mother, his wife, whenever he wanted. Unfortunately for him, he never got his wish.

Ashley was in Tampa for about a month, constantly spending time with her mother - shopping, going to the beach some and going to movies. It was a wonderful time.

She said goodbye to her in mid-June and flew out to California to attend UCLA, to start over, to start fresh.

One day near the end of September, Ashley was sitting on a bench on campus, going over her notes for class. The weather was lovely, she had a great apartment near campus, and her classes were enjoyable. Someone caught her eye. She strained to see him in the distance. As he got closer to her she recognized the tall, black man, her eyes shooting open. He was walking across a grassy area near one of the buildings, carrying a briefcase, politely waving at a few passing students. It was Professor Ty.

Ashley exhaled slowly, closed her notebook, stood and walked away in the opposite direction.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,594 Followers