Ashley's Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"Here. These are yours now. Permanently. Sniff them. Smell how wet I am at even the thought of being knocked up by you. Lover, when I get you into my bed, it's all bareback, all the time, and they'll be able to smell my pussy on you from a mile away. I'll make sure of it. In fact, let me know if you want to be freshly drained and fucked right before meeting up with your ex. I would love to see the look on her face as she realizes that you've just been laid," Michelle lit a cigarette now, "oh, God, I'm gonna miss these while I'm pregnant, but I might as well use the chance to quit for good, and in the meantime, I'm gonna smoke them up like so much sausage!"

"You could just switch to pot. That's how I gave up tobacco. I even got an Rx for it from my doctor when I told her my plan," I told her, triggering a grin.

"Yeah, ain't that something? Who'd have guessed that weed would be healthier than tobacco, but apparently it is," Michelle snickered before leaning over to kiss me and accidentally spilling some wine on her top, "oops, let me get a refill and in the meantime, would you terribly mind licking it off my tits?"

Michelle exposed her bosom and I didn't hesitate to take her seriously and clean the wine off her bare breasts with my tongue, much to her delight.

"Oh, honey, if tonight weren't Ashley's night for getting preggers, I would so drag you into my office in the back of this place and use you for sex all night long! I guess that I'll have to do a threesome with Karen and Brian instead. They promised me that I'd get one with them eventually. Well, tonight's the night. Think of that while you're plowing Ashley and see if that doesn't make you horny enough to go for a second or third round in her sweet, juicy twat!" Michelle moaned a bit, "oh, hell, she's gonna get you all night, anyway. You'll still have plenty of sperm to do the job by morning."

The next thing that I knew, I was inside some room that I had never seen before, buried up to my balls inside Michelle for a quickie. She wasn't going to give up without her prize, by which point her entree was sure to arrive. I had to admit that Michelle knew how to make rough, rushed, heated sex even more fun than usual, as proven by the way that she kept talking about me with other women. Far from acting jealous at the thought, Michelle even implied that my doctor must want to jump my bones if she was willing to risk her career by prescribing me cannabis. The sight of her plump, delightful ass while I pounded her silky pussy didn't hurt, and sure enough, I came just seconds after she creamed herself on me.

"Sorry, but I had to do that, honey. Besides, it's a policy for me. A deliberate act of defiance to social conventions and mind game rules and all that shit like the 'third date rule,' as a matter of principle for me to fuck on the first date. I always have. I always will. If you go on a date with me, you're getting laid, plain and simple. Oh, and I always pay for the meal. Why? Because it's a pleasant way to surprise a guy at the end of a date, that's why. And to show that I'm a superior specimen of womanhood, of course."

Michelle leaned in to whisper, "I have to show these other bitches how to treat a man, anyway. They clearly need the lesson. I lead by example. Besides, spoiling a man separates the men from the boys. How he handles being pampered tells me everything that I need to know about him. If he's grateful, then it's a good sign. If he just takes and doesn't appreciate, he's a loser and I drop him like a bad habit."

As we sat down, I noticed that Karen became even more attentive to me, even as I was to Michelle, lighting her next cigarette for her while Karen kept bringing me more drinks and finding excuses to stop by my table. It was evident what Karen wanted. Sure enough, moments later, I was in a closet somewhere in the bar and grill, hammering away at her ginger bush. It turned out that this was her idea of a "tip," though I left her some money, anyway. It's only right to tip my fiancee, after all, both financially ... and sexually. I just hoped that I'd have enough swimmers left over to do the job all night long with Ashley.

"You know, a guy could get used to this treatment," I told Karen breathlessly as I plundered her pussy and came at last inside her, causing her to cream herself, too.

"Good, because as my fiance and later my husband, you'll get that and more besides," my future bride assured me.

I told Michelle the same thing and she laughed very heartily before caressing my face.

"My dear, dear man, trust me when I tell you that this is your new life! At least three women to regularly pleasure you, service you, and, yes, I freely admit it, spoil you! We do the same thing to Brian, so why not to you? A man without pussy is a man without joy, if you ask me, unless he's gay, of course. A man without joy quickly turns dark, cynical, jaded, even bitter.

"Tracy's insane to think that white men shouldn't get laid. All men should get laid, and often, as should all women! I don't discriminate myself. Some of my lovers are black, my first husband was black, long story there, but Brian and you are white. All cock matters! All pussy matters, too," Michelle encouraged me as Karen brought me some fried ice cream for dessert in celebration of my birthday.

"First husband, eh? Divorced?" I asked Michelle, knowing that she was probably Catholic.

"Annulled. Long story, as I said. Racist parents, what dicks they were about that, couldn't stand me with a black husband. Hubby into the downlow scene. I don't entirely blame him. It's hard to be bi when your community doesn't get you or accept you and you don't think that your Italian, Catholic wife will, either. Toss in a slutty wife, and, well, you have the perfect storm for a divorce that my parents conveniently pulled favors with the Vatican to turn into annulment instead.

"I learned the hard way that double standards are dumb as fuck. I was as guilty of cheating as he was, no better but no worse. No, we didn't have kids together. The marriage lasted eighteen months and he always wore a rubber to protect me from his others until he decided what he was ready to be a father. Still, all that bullshit that I denounced from Tracy? I practiced it myself in a somewhat nicer and less racist version when I first found out about that bi guy double life of Warren's. I was the worst sort of hypocrite when I caught him with that other man, which was entrapment by my parents, no less, as I later found out.

"Naturally, Dad thinking that money would keep him quiet paid him off. It worked, though. Mostly because Warren was hurt enough by what I did to him that he never wanted to see me again. At least back then. I tracked him down and atoned for it ... on my knees, on my back, and well, on my belly, too. I took it bareback, gave him a weekend to remember, even gave him my ass to make up for what I did to him back then ... and what my parents did.

"We're friends now, oddly enough, me, him, his boyfriend, and his wife. With benefits, as a matter of fact. We even get together for threesomes and foursomes now and then. His wife's Thai and his boyfriend's Mexican, would you believe it? Her pussy is very sweet. So is his boyfriend's ass. Love his cock and balls, too. Told you, I'm a wild child!" Michelle winked at me again.

"So, stud, ready to have me now?" Ashley walked over as I dug into my birthday treat ... and she knelt under the table to start sucking my cock, still soaked in Michelle's and Karen's juices.

"Oh, damn!" I groaned, as I felt Ashley's wonderful lips and tongue sampling what was sure to be hers later.

"I can't ... wait!" Ashley said as she got up and dragged me to a supply closet and bent over for my cock to plow her at last.

I saw for myself her tail ... and it was taped on rather convincingly. I saw that she was commando, too. No panties for that girl. I felt her slippery wetness around my dick, as she took me deeper and deeper with each thrust. Every stroke brought me closer to my goal of knocking on the door to her womb. Ashley shivered and shuddered as I pounded her from behind. She moaned and cussed as I took her good and hard repeatedly, and she soon creamed herself on me, much to my satisfaction. I even pulled her hair, and she growled a bit as she took me balls deep, as I bottomed out inside her at last.

"Oh ... fuck me! Take me! Make me yours! Can I get your name and Brian's tattooed on my ass, yours on the right cheek, his on my left? Pretty please? And I want a tramp stamp that says something like 'fuckmeat,' if you don't mind. That's what I am ... that's what I want to be! Fuckmeat for you and Brian, Brian and you!" Ashley asked me, quite delighted at the way that I took her, even more at my stamina and control, but then I had already spilled inside Michelle and Karen, so it would take me a little while, anyway.

"Damn, this is a lot better than I expected to do in a short time with two rounds already, you know!" I reacted.

"Blame Karen. She put Viagra in your Jack and Coke. You're going to be fucking all night long, and maybe we should just have an orgy ... you, me, Karen, Michelle, and Brian, if it's okay with you," Ashley proposed, as I began having a tougher time not cumming at the thought of such a clusterfuck.

"Count me in for that, if they're okay with it," I chuckled, making Ashley cream herself all over again.

"Alright, then, honey ... you're in for a treat, aren't you?" I heard Karen behind me, walking up to fondle my ass, while Michelle joined her to start kissing the back of my neck.

"I'll be sure to talk to Brian and set it up. I just know that he'd love it ... every last second of it! And he'll want to do it again and again, knowing him!" Michelle told me in my ear as she breathed into it.

"I hope that the other patrons don't mind all of this, that they weren't neglected," I commented as I kept plowing Ashley.

"Don't worry. I've got them covered. It's a small crowd, due to Halloween, and the ones there, well, I've got Kayla and Carmen handling crowd control. The former is the best bartender we have, bar none, and you can take that to the bank. The second is, well, one hell of a hostess and waitress, and she can shift back and forth as needed. For a crowd this small, that's more than enough at this moment, though, of course, we'll rejoin them shortly.

"Say, do you mind hanging out here and helping a bit? Kind of a guest barkeep or host or whatever? Brian's off tonight, of course, because someone had to deal with the trick or treaters. You can do a hell of a lot, and take several sex breaks through the night, maybe even with Kayla and Carmen. The orgy can happen the next day, if you're fine with that," Michelle proposed.

"Who will run the bar tomorrow?" I inquired, truly curious.

"No one. It will be closed. Not something that we do often, but every once in a while, it's good to close shop and take it easy. People will be a little hungover, anyway, and perhaps you have some ideas for working our two businesses together for mutual profit, eh?" Michelle suggested.

"Color me intrigued ... especially since I'd love to be your new supplier ... we can talk this out after the orgy ... or maybe before," I winked at Michelle as I came inside Ashley and made out with Karen.

"Or maybe during," Karen answered.

"I love the way that you think," I told her, even as Ashley turned around and kissed me, too.

"So do I, Karen ... so do I," Ashley got the last word, even as we all got dressed and returned to face the patrons...

Something told me that I had found a very good arrangement for all of us ... we all had.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12