Ashley's Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

He said, "Can you tell me anything about him?"

I shook my head, then realized of course he couldn't see that. It was this new embedded technology, made him sound like he was in the same room with me.

"Sir, I would need DNA for that, to get in his mind. Hair, blood, skin, something of that nature. I can however use this to find a location for him at least."

He said, "Go ahead Price, do what you need to do. I'll be sending you two, Kendall, Newell and a backup swat team. How long will this take?"

"Just a few minutes, I'll call you back."

He hung up without another word. If I could keep the bullet it would be easier, could use it and track him right down. But since I can't...

I grabbed a small container and dropped some salt in it. Then I added the bullet. It's hard to explain what exactly I do, but in essence I used my power to have the salt absorb the feel of the curse and the metal, then I took the bullet out and handed it back to Eddie.

I closed my eyes and tried to trace back the feeling from the salt to the owner. I couldn't tell exactly where yet, but it seemed as if he was in the warehouse district on the lower-west side of Manhattan. I filled in the captain, and he sent us out.

Terrance Kendall was about thirty six, senior detective on the force. He was five foot eleven, blond hair with grey eyes. Paul Newell his partner was a demon. I wasn't sure how old he was, but not too old, he looked like a high school graduate. Which in demon years could be anywhere from eighteen to five hundred or so.

I myself still looked about eighteen despite my twenty three years. I wasn't sure exactly how my aging would go, since I was only half demon I was betting my lifespan wasn't even close to the expected ten millennia.

Once we were in the right district it didn't take long to narrow down the building he was in. It was a large warehouse with a large dock in the back and exits along the side of the building. We set up swat to watch the sides and the back, we had the front. Right now all we could do was watch and see if he left. I called the captain with the address and we waited.

It didn't take long. Fifteen minutes later he called and said we had a warrant. I wasn't sure about anyone else, but I was pretty nervous. After all, we weren't exactly bullet proof at the moment. At least there was a good chance they had more of those bullets. Of course, as a succubus I could shift my damage away, as long as I wasn't instantly killed by a head or heart shot that is.

I closed my eyes and reached out with my senses. I felt four demons inside, I was sure they knew about us as well. This should be fun...

Paul checked the door. It was unlocked so he opened it up. There was no gunfire so he peeked in and around the corner. He waved us up and we all entered. It seemed to be a small office area, it was a bit dingy. We walked through the reception part and back through the offices, checking doors one by one.

I could feel the demons in the main warehouse, but we had to make sure there were no humans as well. I could have used my witch powers to find out, but I was sure they would check anyway. It didn't take long to clear the front area and we found the door to the main warehouse area.

Terrance checked the next door and it was locked. I joined him off to the side and touched the handle and the lock clicked open. I felt a surge of deep satisfaction from inside. I had a good idea what that meant so I grabbed Terrance and pulled down while saying, "Get down!"

That's when the first bullets started to crash through the thin wall. We covered our heads as the bullets flew over us. I was a little desperate when I tried to wield gravity, I knew it was a bad idea, but figured it would either be a good shield or do nothing. I opened my witch senses and tried to create a localized high gravity field that would stop the bullets.

Since it wasn't a magic shield like the charms that stopped the bullets directly, but actual physical gravity that would hold the bullets before they continued to move I figured it would probably work.

It did work. At least the bullets stopped entering the room. Problem was, as usual I didn't limit the effects correctly and the wall was missing as well. It and part of the office type ceiling was ripped apart and imploded into the size of a baseball in the center of my gravity effect. The four of us looked at the four demons. They all had surprised looks on their faces.

The other problem was my energy was draining fast. Gravity is fairly cheap if you do it right, but apparently I wasn't. I quickly raised my hand and shot lightning at the four of them then released what I was doing, before it drained me to my death. Three of them were down and out cold. The fourth was not and brought up his gun to fire.

Terrance and Bonnie opened up with their own weapons, one of them shot his arm and he dropped the weapon. He started to shoot fire at us but I nailed him with lightning again knocking him out with that second dose. His skin was smoking a bit even.

We moved in fast and got cuffs on them, the kind that cuts a demon or angel away from their magic.

Terrance said, "What the hell was that Price."

I blushed. "I need to work on my fine control a bit."

Paul started laughing his ass off at my comment. Asshole.

I actually was a bit worried about that, I didn't really have a good defense against a fire wielding demon, only to go offensive and knock them out before I got hit. Luckily it worked. This time. I either needed to master gravity or find a new approach to defending from fire. Preferably related to something I was good at.

Chapter 3

We turned the demons over to the swat team out back and started searching the warehouse. We found enough cursed bullets for a small army, as well as a number of automatic weapons. We got those in evidence boxes and turned them over to swat as well. It wouldn't have fit in our car, and even with the swat van it took up a lot of space.

We looked around some more but found no clues or indications of any larger plan. We would have to go interview the suspects and hope we could get something. Well, getting a hair sample was simple, but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. Early on the lawyers, may they all burn in hell fire, sued and argued, making mesmerizing a subject illegal search and seizure and a violation of the Fifth Amendment.

Specifically their right to remain silent was violated because they were forced to speak. A witch using her power to gain Intel or proof hadn't really been defined in the courts yet, but I would guess mostly because witches were not in law enforcement. Until me that is.

I was sure the lawyers would go nuts if I did anything like that, and likely the suspect would walk. They, I admitted to myself, kind of had a point.

I was obsessing about the fire thing as well. I was great with living things, and I wondered if I could make my skin fireproof. I had been so focused on finding a way to defeat the fire itself before it got to me, I hadn't thought of this possibility before. If I could get it to work I could just ignore the fire and kick their ass.

Probably not though, maybe raise the flash point, but really anything will burn with enough heat. The real question was could I make myself somehow raise the combustion point of my skin higher than what a demon could put out. Maybe lower the oxygen around my body or create cold around my body to leech the fires heat? Or some combination of all three?

I would have to test it out. But I didn't really have time to work on it right now. We were going back to the precinct, hopefully they don't lawyer up, but it wouldn't surprise me. One thing I knew, I was very happy those bullets were off the street, I just hoped we got them all.

We stopped for a bite to eat on the way back. Bonnie gave me a subtle thumbs up, while we ate. Apparently she thought I did alright despite ripping apart a wall. I wasn't going to argue, we were all alive after all. I was low on energy again though. I would have to do something about that later. Despite being half witch, I didn't regain life energy, or at least not that much, just from resting.

I really needed to not do stupid crap that took a lot of energy, I felt a little foolish for panicking like that, but we were under a rain of bullets at the time. It was threatening my not dying policy.

I felt him as soon as we pulled into the building. Some individuals I spend a lot of time with tend to show up on my radar easier. Sam was upstairs and I didn't know why, Homeland security part time lover Sam. We went up to interview the suspect, and that's when I found out.

I saw a couple of suits were escorting them out of the interrogation room. I also saw my captain was red in the face. Of course, I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"What's going on, where are they going?"

My captain glared over at me at waved at Sam.

Sam looked at me and said, "National security, we are taking them to a federal facility."

Shit, he has to be kidding me.

I said, "What for Sam? This ass shot a cop you know." I slapped the demon in the arm.

The captain said growling, "Agent Larson won't say."

I sighed. I subtly put the hair I stole off the demon's shirt in a pocket and moved it to my locket the first chance I got. I could find out later. The precinct was pissed the feds took a guy that shot one of our own, and I wasn't happy with it either. I figured it probably wasn't the best move, but I wanted to know.

We all spent the next few hours filling out paperwork for our arrest, when we didn't even get to keep him. Bonnie suggested we head out for the day and asked if I wanted to grab a drink.

I said, "Sounds good, I need one after today."

We went over to a bar a lot of the cops frequent after hours and ordered a couple of drinks. I reminded myself this was partner bonding, nothing else, and we just chatted for a while. A few of the other guys teased me about today, asking if it was safe to sit by the walls. I laughed with them, it seemed like progress to me, being included in their humor.

I learned Bonnie came from a long line of police tradition in her family back to her great grandfather. I heard a few stories as we had some greasy food for dinner, she was pretty proud of her family. I was proud of mine as well. I just wish they were proud of me.

-------------------

I wasn't in the mood to go in anywhere, so I wound up behind the alley of a triple X theatre. I could sense all the lust and life through the metal doors and sent in feeding tendrils with my succubus powers. I fed a little from about twenty people taking just a few minutes. My breasts were tight and my core tingled. I could feel how wet I was between my legs and I softly moaned.

Half in pleasure at the feelings burning through my body, half in frustration.

I needed sex so bad but I went home. I considered calling Sam since he was in town but I was still a little angry from this afternoon. That reminded me of the hair in my locket. I needed to take a look but later. I didn't want to dip into another mind right now, not while I was walking. As I approached my building I felt him, Sam was in the lobby.

Damn it. I was mad at him but that didn't stop my center from clenching in need. Especially right after a feeding, I was hot and ready, and he was on the approved list, pissed off or not. I opened the door and he looked my way with an apologetic look on his face.

He was just a few years older than me, twenty six. He was six feet two with black hair and green eyes. The bastard looked so good I wasn't sure if I wanted to yell at him or jump him.

He said, "I'm sorry I took your first bust. It was a big one too. I wish I could tell you about it, but I..." He just kind of trailed off.

I got in his face and declared, "You are an asshole."

He just nodded.

I wasn't sure what it was about, but to be fair I knew it wasn't his fault. He was just doing his job. I felt his guilt. I also felt his affection, and attraction.

I said softly, "Now that you know," and I stepped into him capturing his lips with mine and melting against his hard body.

I moaned softly into his mouth when I felt his generous bulge against my abdomen. I was lost to my lust from feeding and my feelings for Sam multiplied it. I was releasing the restraints I kept on myself as I basked in the feeling of his body against mine and the lust radiating off of him.

I broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes with a hungry look and brushed his mind with my succubus power.

He groaned in pleasure and pulled me into the elevator. Hitting my floor quickly he pushed me up against the wall and claimed my mouth with a hard kiss. When he started to kiss my neck I tilted my head invitingly giving him more room. I softly purred in pleasure into his ears as he ground up against my body.

When the elevator dinged he pulled himself away and we moved to my apartment. We barely got the door closed when I felt him pulling my shirt up. My already tight nipples swelled further as he unsnapped my bra and the air hit them. Our kisses grew hungrier as we slowly stripped, stopping the kiss just long enough to shed one more garment.

He picked me up and pushed me against the wall right next to the door and I wrapped my legs around his torso. His hard length teased my swollen, opening, and moist labia. I gasped in pleasure as he bent his head down and took my nipple into his warm mouth, teasingly running his tongue in circles around my areola.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and ground down against his length, teasing his sensitive tip with my hot and moist center.

I heard him moan into my breast when I begged, "Sam, please put it in me, I need to feel you inside. Ravage me, fuck me, please."

I knew we would eventually make it to the bedroom, but right now we were both over the edge and needed raw animal relief. I gasped in pleasure as I felt his hard cock impale me, my back pushed hard against the wall.

I surrendered my body to him and ground back against him, wanting it harder and faster. He didn't disappoint me as I felt his lust and pleasure rise as he started drilling into me hard and fast against the wall. It didn't take me long. I had been ready for this the last two days. I felt the tightness in my core coil and then explode.

"Oh Sam yes! Don't stop!"

All the frustration of the last few days came to an end as I was transported into bliss. I felt him keep fucking me as my wet warm walls squeezed hard, milking his manhood with every full stroke as he took me. I was mewling in pleasure as I worked my core muscles in my bliss. I was desperate to feel him explode within me.

I am a succubus who knows how to give pleasure with my body. Despite being in the midst of my mind blowing orgasm my body responded to my wishes. My pussy played a symphony of pleasure on his hard cock. Even without me using power he couldn't last through the assault of pleasure I launched with my body to claim his seed.

He panted the words out one at a time, "Ash, I'm cumming!"

I gasped in wanton pleasure as his hard length swelled within me, stretching my tightened walls and throwing my orgasm to a new height. I felt him empty himself within me as he stroked between my silken lips one last time and buried himself deeply as hard as he could. I skimmed his life force to enhance the pleasure of his orgasm but didn't take much at all.

After all, he would need a lot more energy. I smiled down at him and kissed him softly, we were just getting started.

We kissed languidly, my back still pushed up against the wall. He slowly slipped out and set me down on my feet. I felt pleasant tingles throughout my body.

"Something to drink?" I asked with a soft intimate voice as he held me close. I could feel his contentment as he was sated, for now at least. I also felt his deep affection, could tell he wanted me for me, not just the pleasure I could bring. It made it so easy to give myself to him. No guilt at all for giving into the needs of my body and the needs of my nature.

Maybe it was strange to be a succubus that craved romance and not just the next meal along with hot sex, but that is who I am. Problem was though I couldn't really be limited to one partner. It wasn't in my nature. Right now I kind of was, but that was only because I was being picky and fighting it. I wondered how I could settle these conflicting emotions in me.

How can I have a relationship that is more, one like I wanted and just about had with Sam, but need more than one person at the same time? I knew my mom managed it with Aunt Jezebel with a group love thing, but I didn't see Sam wanting to share. As I stared up into his eyes I wondered if I was doomed to hurt people.

Hurt them either by straying from the one who loves me, or going for one night stands, which will lead to me sleeping with someone else's love at one time or another. By definition, with one night stands I wouldn't be able to be sure of someone's relationship status. Even men of strong will and devotion would have trouble saying no to a succubus in heat.

I shook off my dark thoughts as Sam answered my question.

Sam said while caressing my cheek, "I'd love one."

I winked at him and walked toward the kitchen, just leaving the clothes on the floor. I savored the stare I felt, I always felt so sexy under his gaze. I grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge and walked back. I drank both beer and wine, but I know Sam doesn't care for the latter so beer it was. I handed him a bottle and we sat on the couch. He put his arm around me and I leaned up against him.

"So how long are you in town this time?"

He replied thoughtfully, "I think for a while."

"Big case then is it?"

He just looked at me, oops.

"Not looking for specifics, I know you can't tell me."

He gave me a quick kiss and said sheepishly, "Yes, very big. I can't talk about it, at all."

We both knew I could take it, the knowledge. I knew Sam very well and something with DNA or not I could dip into his mind and look around. Even more easily when we were intimately in each other's arms, in fact I had to block myself from reading his mind. Even without trying, when we were touching, I would be able to hear his current thoughts.

That is something I would never do though, his trust is too important to me to betray. Although it was probably bad enough I had that hair to look at later. I had planned to do it tonight but that wasn't going to happen now.

I could feel his lust returning as we talked, his eyes straying to my tight little body. I reveled in his lust and feelings of intimacy. I smiled and looked deeply into his eyes as I first turned my body straddling him and kissed him with passion as I felt him grow against my center. I then slid my body down until I was kneeling between his legs. I wondered if we would ever make it to the bed when I took him into my mouth while staring up at him. My eyes were artfully innocent as I started to pleasure him.

My core tightened as I felt every sensation I gave him through both the succubus link and my witch powers. I may have blocked his thoughts but I loved feeling his emotions. I made love to his cock and worshipped it with my lips, tongue and throat, slowly rising to my height as he did. The more I pleasured him the hotter and more wanton I became as I gave myself for his pleasure.

I did something for him I don't do for most people, even the ones who know what I am. In my lust I shape shifted my tits to size D cups. I wrapped them around his eight inch length and stroked him slowly and sensuously, spitting on his cock for lubrication so he slid easily between them. I twirled my tongue around his head and suckled lightly on the tip each time it poked out between my now lush and generous cleavage.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers