Ashley's Tale 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

Crap.

There is no way I would be able to convince these guys to just let Clint go. He was a spy who hired out a local demon to kill a cop as a test. Something a Demon would blow off as just business, not a big deal at all. Of course, holding him would probably mean another interdimensional war. The problem was I couldn't guarantee letting him go would change anything, there was no way to know.

John, Sam and one other guy came in, they didn't introduce him and I didn't ask.

John asked, "So who is he?"

I said, "His name is Clint, he is from the Demon dimension. He was sent to determine if we were going to attack, our strengths, and our weaknesses. He doesn't know for sure, but he believes if he doesn't report back they will think the worst and launch a preemptive attack."

Sam snorted and asked, "So we should let him go?" His voice clearly betrayed his contempt at the idea.

I sighed. "They are different there. If they caught a spy they would either use him to pass false information, or they would simply kill him and send him back in a box to make a statement. They don't have jails, or hold people. It is a feudal system, if you trespass against one above you, you get killed. It is foreign to their thought process and will create a bad reaction. I think you should let him go back.

"Of course, even worse, I can't tell you if that will help or stop any plans to attack us. All I can say is it won't hurt. There are a lot more spies out there gathering the same information, and no, he has no idea who they are."

I could see by the tight look on their faces they would never let a spy go. And I understood, and would be fine with that if it was a spy from another country. But it wasn't, it was a spy from a culture that was alien to us. Even the demon's here were raised in this culture and understood it. The other dimension would not have that same understanding, and these guys couldn't see that.

Even John was frowning at me like I was an idiot. To be fair to them, it wasn't intuitive and it went against classic counter intelligence. They weren't supposed to let the spy get away with the information...

"By the way," I said, "They have huge amounts of cursed bullets. War is a way of life over there, a way for a lord to distinguish himself in their society. If I were you I would look into bringing Kevlar back to light, cursed bullets go right through a Witch's protections as you know. Either that or get some cursed bullets to the Witch suppliers and see what they can come up with."

I shrugged, and felt defeated. It was a mess and I knew my opinion wouldn't be counted, not seriously anyway. Never mind that I was the only one in this dimension that had an intimate understanding of their culture.

I took a deep breath as my inner monologue grew bitter. Problem was this was about more than just me resenting being ignored. There was a possible war in the balance.

We went round and round with the same questions for a while and got nowhere. They didn't tell me, but I knew they wouldn't let him go. He had me write up a report on what I found out. It took me a few hours to get all the pertinent information down. I wasn't going to write the guys life story.

Despite me almost demanding it, I felt pissed when he told me to report back to the precinct tomorrow. There was more to this, a lot more and I knew they were screwing it up. There was nothing really I could do about it, but I did reach out to mom, make sure she was paying attention to me.

I felt a little guilty doing it, but really, I didn't tell my mother anything at all, keeping the secret as my oath required. I didn't even mention she should sift around in my head.

It was hardly my fault my mother was powerful enough to lift the last few days from my mind was it? I knew she would tell Jezebel, so maybe they could do something on their end. In the meantime I would go back to work and just keep an eye out.

Maybe consider the cursed bullet issue. Any solution would entail creating something physical to stop the bullet, since we, Witches, couldn't touch it with our power directly.

---------------

I was cleaning around the house a bit, Bonnie was coming over again, when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

Tom said, "Hey Ashley, was wondering if you were free tomorrow night."

I replied grinning, "Oh, did that girl you were talking about last night turn you down?"

Tom said forlornly, "Yeah, afraid so, so I thought maybe if you weren't busy..."

I snickered. I don't know why the goofy was working for me. Maybe it was all the hot mixed in.

I asked, "What did you have in mind?"

He said, "Something original, never been done before, ever. Ready to be shocked and amazed? How about dinner and a movie? I know, totally brilliant right?"

I chuckled and agreed, he said he would pick me up at six. We talked a bit more and I texted my address when we hung up. Then I felt my stomach tighten nervously, I would have to fill in Bonnie when she got here...

--------------

When I answered the door I smiled. God she was so sexy. She had on casual clothes but still looked amazing. I pulled her into a long kiss, by the time I broke it my nipples were tight.

I said smiling, "Hi partner. I'll be back at the precinct tomorrow."

She smiled and said, "I hope we get partnered again, of course if we become common knowledge that probably won't happen."

I considered that and she was right. That was okay for me though, I would rather have her outside the office. Warming my bed and my heart at night.

We ate a light dinner, I brought up Tom about halfway through, explaining how we had met and that he seemed like a nice guy, and was funny and hot.

I sensed a little jealousy, but no disgust, I could live with that, as long as the jealousy went lower and not higher over time. It was normal after all.

Bonnie said half kidding, "So tell me more about this guy that might be fucking my woman tomorrow. I need to meet him too right?"

I nodded, "I was going to give him your number after our date tomorrow, so you two could set something up, get to know each other. So expect his call in two or three days."

I was still stuck on the my woman statement, she hadn't meant it in a mean possessive way and I was hot at the thought. I could tell by the way my body was reacting I was falling hard for Bonnie, despite her still being unsure about multiple mates. Plus, I could also feel she felt the same way. She looked a bit surprised by my answer.

I said, "It's the only way it can work, three equals. That means we all share each other, not just you sharing me with another. That would be... A harem. Something I have no interest in."

She nodded thoughtfully and we finished dinner, discussing work and if we should try to hide it. In the end we decided not to actively hide it, but be professional at work and not actively tell anyone either. It would be complicated, but she was worth more trouble than that to me, so it was an easy decision.

As we finished dinner I could feel her lust rising like mine, I was fairly sure we wouldn't even get a movie in the player this time. I moaned into her mouth when she pulled me into a kiss. Her breasts felt so good against mine as I melted my body into hers. I smiled, my inner succubus was instinctively acting submissive, which I knew meant she was feeling dominant.

My core quivered in anticipation as she firmly led me back to the bedroom...

Chapter 12

I was smiling as I walked into work. I got a mixture of friendly nods and the more familiar glares of annoyance at my existence. Even those felt welcome today. I finally felt free of Sam, he wasn't my problem anymore, and I was making progress finding mates. I realized it might all fall apart still, but I wasn't being pessimistic about it.

I still hadn't gotten much of anywhere with meditation. I could understand it in my thoughts, but I wasn't sure how to correct my negative emotions. Perhaps all I needed to do was live it until it became truth. Lie to myself long enough and it would become habit, then actual truth. I don't know, I wasn't good at this type of stuff.

I thought it might help me having two mates, if things worked out with Tom, but I knew that was a false solution. I couldn't depend on a relationship with others to solve my inner demons so to speak.

"PRICE!"

Oh crap, one day, maybe a few years from now, I won't be called into his office every single morning. I walked over to the Captain's and closed the door on my way in.

I asked, "Yes sir?"

He looked annoyed at having to deal with me again, of course, this just made my day better and I had to fight the smile. No doubt he needed my special abilities again. I could get on board with his frustration.

He looked up and sighed, "The daughter of one of the mayor's friends has turned up dead this morning, he is screaming for results. I am sending you the address, see if you can pick up anything to confirm a suspect for us. This is a hot issue so do your best. If we have to wait for labs it will blow up in everyone's face, at least politically. Take Linder with you, she seems to keep you out of trouble."

I nodded, surprised I was being asked to consult a homicide case, but I wasn't going to argue. I left his office and got Bonnie, she looked so dowdy it was hot. Total librarian fantasy going on in my head. I told my succubus Bonnie was ours but she would have to wait and she settled down.

I realized I was still thinking of my inner succubus as a separate entity, but at least I didn't internally call her, me, a slut this time. Progress...

Of a sort.

Bonnie and I went to the address given. We were handed plastic booties and latex gloves as we entered the upscale apartment. Whoever this was, she knew the mayor and had money, no wonder my boss was desperate enough to ask me to take a look. She was in the bedroom, I noticed the ligature marks around her throat, so no real question of how she died, just who had done it.

The lead detective there was Quan. The ME was there as well and had me fill out the paperwork. He showed me the skin under the fingernails. Apparently I was allowed to touch one finger, which would be disqualified from evidence, but the others would still hold weight in court.

I touched the fingernail and skin, which had DNA so I was able to connect to the mind on the other end. It didn't take long to pull the pertinent information.

I said, "Quan, her boyfriend's name is Al."

I gave the detective the guys address and he turned to leave, assuming I was done.

With annoyance in my voice I said, "But he didn't do it," when Quan turned back to me I continued, "He has another girlfriend, that lives with him at that address. She did it out of jealousy. Her name is Martha and she is getting ready to head into work, she is a bartender."

I gave him the name of the bar and the address.

He curtly said, "Thanks for the leads, homicide will take it from here."

I almost growled but held it back. Cut out twice in two days, but I had a feeling it would be something I needed to get used to. With my talents I would probably start being called in more and more. Still, it felt shitty to not be able to follow through with an arrest, after getting all the information for someone else.

I took heart though, we would probably be invaded soon and it would cease to matter. I snorted at the irreverent thought and left with Bonnie. It wasn't really funny after all...

The rest of the day was typical. We quit early to fill out paperwork on the homicide. Then I kissed Bonnie goodbye as we left, making sure no one was looking or even around.

Bonnie said, "You need to tell me all about your date tomorrow."

"I will, if it goes badly I'll call tonight."

I caressed her face before we parted, wanting her to know how I felt. Neither of us said the words yet, but it was obvious to even a human that we were falling for each other, if we hadn't already. When I got home it was about five thirty, so I had to hurry. I jumped in the shower, cheating with the drying when I got out.

I put on a nice black skirt that covered about three quarters of my thigh in length and a blue short sleeve blouse that showed a hint of cleavage. Not that my B cups had a huge amount to begin with, it was tasteful but showed them to advantage. I also wore blue pumps with three inch heels, which would still leave him about seven inches taller.

I was barely finished when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and said, "Hi Tom, would you like to come in?"

I wasn't sure where or when the reservations were...

Tom said, "Actually we need to get going, reservations are for six thirty. You look gorgeous Ashley."

I stepped out and closed the door, "So do you."

Dinner went well, the conversation was flowing. I wasn't getting any red flags, which caused my pessimist to rise, but my succubus easily beat it off. By the time we got to the theatre my body wanted me to skip straight to the nightcap. I noticed he was full of lust, and the sexual tension between us was building, all he did though was hold my hand through the movie.

It was a new experience for me. I don't think I've gotten through a whole movie while on a date since I turned eighteen. We were both at a fever pitch by the time the film finished, but I couldn't see it on his face at all, just patience. His emotions were telling me he wanted to rip my clothes off, but his demeanor was calm, just fun date guy.

I think I made him a little nervous, which was okay, as long as he got over it when the time came. After all, unsure was better than presumptuous, he couldn't feel my emotions so had no idea how ready I was for him. He walked me to my door and I turned to him and asked, "Come up for a drink?"

We went up to my apartment and I got a couple of glasses of wine and we sat on the couch. I sat close and put my hand on his leg, giving him a smoldering look from my eyes as I sipped the wine. I was done with subtle signals, but my instincts were telling me I shouldn't start this. Some men love a woman that takes charge, despite his shyness and not making a pass yet I knew he wasn't one of them.

I'd have to meditate on that little fact later, lavish my inner succubus with praise for giving me such cues, who knows, it could help. When we finished the wine, he took my empty wineglass, putting it on the side table and reached for me. I had to check myself and allow him to draw me in. I melted against his side as our lips met for the first time.

I moaned sultrily into his mouth as our kiss grew hungry, all the sexual tension of the night finally finding an outlet led to an explosion of need to express it. He pulled me into his lap and I ground myself down on his stiffening tool as I lost control of myself. I needed to have him now.

I whispered, "Please," into his ear before suckling on his earlobe.

He said, "Please what?" and he slapped my ass, not very hard, but hard enough to feel good.

I moaned and ground my hot center down on his now huge bulge, wiggling on his lap as I whispered, "Please take me with that hard cock."

I felt him pushing me down and like a good little succubus I dropped to my knees and waited. I could feel his lust stronger than ever and a confidence that hadn't been there until now. I was crazy with need and submitting myself to his needs and the needs of my inner succubus.

Tom said firmly, "Well take it out, you know what to do."

I smiled as I unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and pulled them down, freeing his hard cock. My eyes widened as I took in what had to be at least nine inches. I wanted it in me, but I also wanted to taste it, badly. I also knew that he would be able to fuck me a lot longer for his second round. I gripped his length gently and started to stroke him, using the precum on his tip for lubrication.

I wrapped my lips around his bulbous head and sucked hard while swirling my tongue around the tip. He tasted so good and I loved the feel of his spongy head inside my mouth and under my tongue. I looked up in his eyes and moved my hand to cup his balls. Not breaking eye contact I started to slowly swallow his pole.

Tom said breathlessly, "Oh god Ash! That feels amazing, take it all the way in!"

I never stopped the forward motion of my face as I smoothly took all nine inches into my mouth and throat. I wanted to taste his ball batter. I wantonly took him down my throat, burying my nose in his abdomen. I stroked his length with my vibrating throat, tongue, lips and suction.

My fingernails were playing with his taint and dark star as I rolled his balls in small gentle circles against my palm. I moaned on his cock sending more vibrations through it as I felt it expand, stretching out my throat. I sighed and moaned in approval as his tasty man juice coated my tongue and throat. I greedily swallowed every drop, not letting any of his essence go to waste.

He pulled me up by my hair and back onto his lap, then kissed me gently. I moaned again, this is a side I hadn't seen before and it was driving me wild with lust. My clenching center needed relief and my nipples were painfully hard.

He spanked me and said, "Bedroom."

I got up and led him to my bed. We kissed as we stripped our clothes off, then he picked me up and put me on the bed, crawling between my legs. He dove in hard and fast, his rough tongue teasing my swollen labia, penetrating me as deep as he could, then pulling out to tease with a light touch once again.

I begged, "Make me cum, please!"

I gasped as he shoved two fingers up in me as he sucked in my clit and started beating it with the tip of his tongue. My molten core erupted in pleasure, drenching his fingers and mouth in my succubus juice. He moaned at my taste and started hitting my clit again, I could barely breath as he drew out another explosion.

I screamed, "Tom! Oh god, don't stop!"

He extended my pleasure with his tongue, and his fast moving fingers continued to roughly slide past my folds and into my quivering wet heat. I felt his hands caressing my thighs, stomach and breasts as I slowly came down from my orgasm. I still couldn't figure out where this sex god had come from and who took the shy Tom guy away. My body trembled as aftershocks struck me.

He whispered in my ear, "Watching you cum is so fucking hot. I'll always treat you like a lady everywhere else, but here in bed you're my nasty little cumslut, aren't you!"

Sometimes my advantage of sensing emotions seems unfair. But I won't ever complain. He liked me a lot, but he was nervous as hell. This was why he didn't have a girlfriend, because at this point in the night they usually told him to screw off.

Stupid bitches, he is absolutely perfect. Of course, that could be my succubus talking, but his bedroom behavior didn't bother me at all, if anything it turned me on. As long as he doesn't cause true pain or try to pimp me out, I should be happy.

I looked at him and nodded, then said sultrily, "You're cumslut needs a deposit." I felt his nervousness drop away.

He said faux harshly, "What hole do you want it in slut."

I winked up at him and said in pleading innocence, "Don't we have time for the two remaining? My pussy and ass are so jealous of my mouth right now."

He flipped my petite body and got me on my knees by grabbing my hair and pulling back roughly. I gasped in pleasure as his nine inch throbbing manhood invaded my tight wet heat. It took about ten strokes as I screamed in pleasure before he was fully buried, his balls slapping my clit with every hard full stroke that followed. He randomly spanked my ass, drawing a gasp or low moan of pleasure from my full lips.

I was so into the role playing, I became it. I was a cumslut. I used my succubus control of my body to massage and milk his cock in ways no other being could, I wanted his cum so bad. I needed to feel it shoot into me. I needed him to fill up my honey pot and then fill my ass.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers