Ashley's Tale 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

Part of I knew to be my succubus nature, to be exactly what my partner wanted and needed me to be. But that wasn't all. My Human/Witch side felt safe with this Angel, and felt no reservations to submit to this man and what he wanted. My whole being knew he would treat me right, and respect me when this was done, not leave me in the gutter so to speak.

Lady in public and a slut in bed was practically my calling.

I felt my center coil tightly as the pleasure of his coming orgasm fed me. I felt my core muscles squeeze, undulate, milk and pleasure his cock as he stopped stroking into me. He buried it deep inside my trembling center, unloading his essence into my tight wet sheath.

I pushed back against him hard, trying to get it deeper as we rode our bliss together. I heard him gasp when I used my power to intensify and lengthen our shared pleasure. Only letting us fall when I desperately needed a breath. Slowly we came down.

I purred, "Was I good cumslut?"

He flipped me over and looked down in amazement, totally breaking role play. He kissed me softly, gently, and said, "You are amazing Ash."

I narrowed my eyes and said playfully, "You aren't trying to get out of filling my ass are you?"

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped though. I was having way too much fun. Plus, I really wanted him to fill my ass. I've never had someone of his length and girth fill my rectum and I was looking forward to the burn and the fullness of him inside me.

He snorted, "Nope, just need time to rest."

I arched an eyebrow and said coyly, "You do know you have a succubus at your command right? You could recharge normally though, if you want."

He furrowed his brow and said, "Never been with one before you, I must be missing something."

I grinned at him and reached down, caressing his cock once, feeding it energy and life. It was hard in my light teasing grip in just seconds.

I said, "That," with a wink when I saw his eyes widen. "The lube is on the night table there."

He flipped me on my stomach again, putting a pillow under me to raise my ass a bit. I was being a good little cumslut, I moaned deeply and pushed up when he slid a lubed finger into my ass. As a succubus I could deal with using spit or my own nectar, but it just felt so much better with proper lube.

As I felt him pop in another finger I purred, "Oh hell yes, stretch your cumslut's ass out, get me ready for your big long cock."

I felt him remove his fingers, his thick large bulbous head taking its place. He pushed in hard popping through the tight ring of my sphincter. I gasped in pleasure at the burning pain. Using my enhanced succubus control over my body I relaxed my center and tight ring.

It was still very tight and hot around his manhood, but instead of intense ripping pain all I felt was a pleasant tingle and a deliciously painful burn as he slowly filled up my rectum.

Tom said, "You're so incredibly hot and tight, oh god your ass feels amazing on my cock."

I was panting and gasping, it burned but felt so good, "I'm ready for it Tom, I need it. Fuck my ass, fill it, please."

My center trembled as he started pounding into my dark star, hard and fast. I rose to orgasm on a mixture of burning pain and a tingling pleasure that overloaded my senses. He was just so damn big, I loved it. Every stroke, every violation of my dark hole was bliss to me. I tightened my sphincter to increase his pleasure, my ass milking his cock harder with every long stroke into and out of my puckered star.

I started to push back hard as he stroked into me, meeting in the middle, our flesh slapping together as I lost myself in the bliss of him taking my dark star. I wanted it harder, I wanted it deeper and I especially wanted him to claim my ass with his hot sticky cum.

I felt him reach around and start flicking my clit with a finger, launching me into rapturous bliss. My now contracting sphincter locked down hard on his cock as I felt him expand. My orgasm rose in height and intensity, the fact of him claiming all three of my holes, filling me with his seed in my every orifice, triggered it in me. It was so damn hot.

I was a wanton cumslut for his man seed, and loving it. When I felt his pulsing manhood slow he leaned down and started kissing my back and neck.

As we came down, he slowly pulled out of me, carefully. I smiled at that, apparently I was due his regard in the bedroom at times too. I could see those memories when he was nervous earlier, those women rejecting him. Once again all I could think was, dumb stupid bitches. Their loss, my gain.

I felt his lips kiss my burning ass softly, then he crawled up next to me and held me. We kissed and caressed each other. After a few minutes I suggested a shower and he readily agreed. Halfway through us cleaning each other, he took me hard and fast in my ready heat as I was pushed up against the tiles. When we finished cleaning up, I asked him to stay the night.

A small part of me wondered if that was needy, being this was our first date. Second if I included our impromptu meeting at the club a date. Where we had spent hours together. But needy or not, he wanted to stay just as much as I wanted him to.

I fell asleep in his arms, his well used cock nestled comfortably between my petite tight ass cheeks as he spooned me from behind.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers