Ashley's Tale - Demon's World 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

When I came out of my two hour trance, Amanda started questioning me on what I'd done, and why, and what it was for. I could see she was intrigued by the explanation, and she left the kitchen with a thoughtful look on her face.

With Tom and Gloria at work, I watched movies with Amanda until late. I had to go pick up Bonnie when she called, and I could tell she was a convert and onboard with adding Harmon to our group. At least, for the next stage of our relationship with him.

The next day at work, we actually did have to make an arrest. Now that people started to get back into their normal lives, with the imminent threat of the Elves gone, the bad had come back with the good. After work I picked up Harmon, he had cleared his evening to do something with Tom. They had seemed to start a friendship at the beach, so I wasn't too worried that would change.

After I did my enchantment for the day, once again I saw Amanda sitting at the kitchen table staring at me, this time with a determined look in her face and her emotions were all curiosity.

Amanda asked tentatively, "I think I will. I'll have to change tracks at the academy, but I think it will be worth it. So... what do I have to do."

I smiled, glad she had decided to release her power and said, "Nothing at all really, just sit still."

I reached out across the table and touched her forehead. It was not a difficult thing, I released her power then sat back.

She said, "That's it? I don't feel any different."

"It takes time, your full abilities would be overwhelming. In a few days you will start to feel the emotions of others around you, and even their surface thoughts when you touch them. I can start teaching you how to get in touch with nature after that."

She asked, "You mean like growing a flower?"

I grinned. "Actually that one isn't that easy, we'll probably start with lightning, calling a storm, sensing magic flows."

She looked at me askance and said, "Shooting lightning is easier than growing a flower?"

I said, "Think about it, to grow a flower you need to understand the life of a flower, its structure, how it works in its entirety. Lightning is simply applying a positive and negative charge."

We talked about things for a while until she turned in for the night.

Bonnie pulled me into the bedroom and kissed me softly. I smiled when I saw the toys on the bed. Everything had been a little hectic and we hadn't had a chance to break them in yet. I had also decided that five in the group complicated things too, if those two worked out we would probably need to close the group.

We played for quite a while. My body was tied up, my ass was stinging and I was a quivering mess with the force of my last orgasm when Tom and Harmon walked in the room. After that, things got even more fun, as a succubus I had always wanted to be a centerpiece in an orgy, to feel the power of pleasuring so many at once. Best of all, this would be with family, the ones I loved and was growing to love as opposed to meaningless sex with strangers, the reason I had never done it before. It was an amazing night...

The week continued and it felt downright normal to me. There were no emergencies, no feds at my door, no threats to Earth.

On Sunday afternoon I deployed the gravity wave enchantments into orbit around the Elven world. I had considered telling them in some way, or explaining why, but decided that wouldn't matter. Afterwards, I took a portal to a deserted island and meditated.

I had a large loving family that was going well, a new Witch to train and pass on the joy of what we were. I still had full control of my magic, and things were good at work as I continued to get along with my partner. I was starting to wonder yet again, when the other shoe would drop. It was bound to happen sooner or later, life just wasn't this easy for me.

I considered that we might want to get a house, four plus one visiting a lot and we would need the space. More rooms so we could have one on one time, without kicking the rest of the group out of the main bedroom we would all share. Plus with Amanda there, it would just make sense. Plus, we never did get that bigger shower, and I really wanted one.

I felt a portal open and Cat stepped out.

"You picked a good spot, I come out here a lot myself. No need to go, just wanted to congratulate you and wish you luck."

I frowned, "For what?"

She looked at me scathingly in that way she had, I hated that, and said, "For such a strong and intelligent Witch you can be incredibly dense."

I opened my mouth to object, but she stepped back through the portal and it closed. I thought about what she had said and my conclusion shocked me. I scanned to be sure, and then smiled wistfully. A girl, half Angel, quarter Witch and Demon. Hopefully her life would be easier than mine had been so far. She would be another first, a mix of three races. I smiled, we would definitely need that house now.

I gently rubbed my stomach as I thought, for the other shoe, this wasn't so bad...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers