Ashton's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

"I'm so sorry," she said breathlessly. "It feels really good, but it's so tender now. I've never done anything like this before."

I moved my hand over my cock and was about to beat off in desperation, when she grabbed my wrist and pulled it away. "No," she said insistently, "It's my fault. Let me finish."

She climbed off the bed and got down on her knees and positioned herself over my cock. I thought she was going to blow me again, when she paused and looked up at me.

"You want to fuck my mouth or my tits?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"Tits," was all I could manage to reply. I had fantasized many a time about wrapping those soft, creamy globes around my shaft. Ashton licked her hand and rubbed the saliva between her dangling breasts before dropping down and wrapping her firm mounds around my cock. She squeezed her tits together and began rubbing her chest up and down. I marveled at how good she was at this maneuver, and lost myself in the feeling of her soft breasts. I could not believe the sight before me, Ashton's wrapping her wonderful tits around my dick, jacking my cock with her chest. Her angelic face was framed by her long, blond hair and her blue eyes stared deeply back at me as she smiled.

I was so close anyway, but her encouragement drove me over the edge. She looked straight at me and egged me on. "Don't you want to cum on my tits? I want to feel your cock erupt between my tits. I was to feel your cum on your chest. You fucked me so good and hard, and I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum on me. I want you to cum. Cum, Kevin, cum for me."

That was it. I felt the pleasurable heat rise in my balls, my cock swelled, and I erupted between her mounds. The first spurt was buried deep in Ashton's cleavage, but the next one caught her on the chin and a few more dribbled out onto her chest and the bulging tops of her breasts.

I fell backwards in complete satisfaction while Aston carefully cleaned the cum off her chest with my Kleenex. By the time I looked up, she was already mostly dressed. She kissed me full on the lips as she pulled her shirt back down over her tits.

"Sorry babe, I have to run. It's been almost two hours. But don't worry, next time I'll let you cum inside me."

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers
12