Ashton's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

With my assent, Ashton quietly slipped her free arm over her body and laid her hand somewhere behind her. She was touching Randy somehow, but I couldn't see for sure. Ashton's other hand was trapped between our bodies. Whatever she was doing, Randy grunted softly in response, and his fingers began to pull a little more quickly on her nipple. Ashton bit her lip, and I felt the conflicted jealousy and anger rise within me again. I knew she loved to have her nipples played with, she could almost cum sometimes just from me playing with her nipples, and I knew he was turning her on. She was biting her lip to keep from moaning in arousal, and it was pissing me off to be lying inches from her and watching it.

I could hear the bastard kissing her lightly, and from the shadow formed by his head, I guessed he was nibbling on the back of her neck. His hand slid down off her breast, over her stomach, and I saw it disappear under the covers. Seconds later, I could tell when he had made contact with her sex because she took in a soft gasp of air. Her arm continued to move behind her, and I could see his arm moving his hand beneath the covers. Worst of all, I could read what he was doing on her face. At first she had a soft, lazy smile, her eyes closed. Quickly, her expression turned into one of desire, her mouth forming an O and her chest rising and falling more rapidly. Whatever the bastard was doing, he was doing a good job. I knew that Ashton could cum quickly, but she was soon whimpering softly and even I was surprised by how fast he had brought her to the verge of orgasm. I almost couldn't bear it when she let out a little high pitched moan, then her body tensed up next to me and I could tell she was coming. She shook slightly as she came, and I could feel her vibrations in the bed beneath me even though I wasn't touching her body at all.

I absolutely hated to admit it, but my cock was starting to harden. Ashton shifted her body a little after she had cum, and her hand pinned between us slid down and brushed the head of cock through my boxers. Her eyes flew opened and she seemed very surprised to find me staring at her in the darkness. She smiled at me with the hazy afterglow of orgasm still on her face, and closed her hand around my stiffening cock... and I hated my hard on even more.

Randy was moving around somehow behind her, and Ashton shimmied her hips a little. I couldn't tell what was going on, and couldn't read her face as well because she closed her eyes again, but I could tell when he entered her. Her mouth flew open and she gasped, and the bed rocked ever so slightly in my direction. I knew he had shoved his hard little prick straight up into the warm, wet pussy that I loved so much. I could feel the weight of the bed shift back and forth as him pumped in and out of her. They were making almost no noise, but I could feel the shifting weight of their fucking. Ashton began to grunt a little, and I realized Randy's arm was moving again. He had started playing with her hard little clit again while he worked his cock in and out of her tight channel. It seemed like I was trapped watching my girlfriend get fucked for hours, although it was probably just a few minutes. Ashton started letting out little whimpers every time Randy drove his cock into her, and I could feel him pick up the pace with both his thrusting and his hands. Ashton quietly let out a little hiss when she came for the second time, her legs shaking more violently this time and brushing against mine as she revelled in another orgasm. Her hand tightened around my now fully engorged cock, jacking me slightly as she came.

Ashton's eyes opened and met mine again, and she smiled at me. Randy never lost his pace, he continued to eagerly pump his hips against Ashton, obviously working his cock in and out of her. I reflected for a moment on Randy's unceasing motion and briefly felt some respect for him. Elise hadn't been lying, he could keep on fucking for a long time. Then Ashton surprised me. She took her hand that was on my cock and gingerly worked the front flap of my boxers until she had pulled my hard meat free of the fabric. Then she pulled the hand up to her mouth. While her body was being shaken back and forth from Randy's insistent pounding, Ashton looked deeply into my eyes and spit a generous glob of saliva onto her hand. That hand slid back between our bodies, and I felt her slathering the wetness of her spit all over the head and shaft of my dick. While Randy continued to pump away inside of her, I felt her soft hand close tightly around the shaft of my pole. She began jacking me off under the covers, her hand pulling up my shaft and swirling around my cock head.

I could feel the jarring motion of Randy fucking her as she worked her soft hand up and down my rod. This was almost too much. I almost wanted her to stop. She was getting fucked by some jack ass, and she was giving me a hand job at the same time. She started whimpering again from the fucking, and I felt the arousal building inside of me. She knew how much her sex sounds turned me on. I looked up into her eyes again, and instead of a face contorted with arousal I saw her instead staring intently at me. It was almost as if she was making her whimpers of joy directly at me. And then I realized she was doing it to turn me on. Her hand worked insistently on my pole, sliding wetly up and down my shaft, as she moaned while looking into my eyes. She must have seen the realization on my face because she smiled broadly.

I was close to cumming, and didn't know if I would be ashamed if I did cum. Ashton's hand continued to pull up my shaft and swirl around my cock head. I thought for a moment we would get caught when Randy's hand slid back up her body and found her full breast again. I worried he might notice the movement of her free arm, but all he did was maul her generous tit flesh with his hand. Looking into my eyes through the darkness, Ashton silently mouthed the word "cum." I listened to her moaning for me, felt her delicate finger swirling my cock head, and my orgasm burst out of me. I closed my eyes involuntarily, feeling the heat of the pleasure wash over me, and my toes curled as a felt Ashton's hand continue to slide up and down my cock. I spurted my load onto her belly, her arm, and finally the sheets between us But the image burned into my mind as I came was Randy's wanton hand closing over Ashton's big tit. Seconds later, I heard Randy grunt and hold himself deep inside of Ashton as he came. I fell asleep in the renewed stillness of our bed, too quickly for me to tell if I truly felt ashamed.

----------

The next morning Ashton cleaned up herself and the bed as best she could before anyone else had woken up. If anyone else in our group knew what had happened, they didn't show it. Another day of fun and sun at the water's edge flew by, and I refused to let my thoughts dwell on what had happened the night before. The deed had been done, and I didn't really want to think about how I felt about it. Little did I know that Mary didn't want to let it go.

As we were again taking turns in the shower, getting ready to go out that night, Mary found me alone in the bathroom. She closed the door behind her.

"You know they did it last night," she said accusingly.

"Yeah, I know," I replied softly.

"Oh... well... I can't believe they went through with it."

"Neither can I."

"Well hey," Mary said with a sarcastic smile, "At least you and I can fuck as much as we want for the rest of this trip, right?"

I smiled weakly at her. "I don't know if thinking about them fucking exactly puts me in the mood," I replied honestly.

Mary stopped to think, and I could see the wheels turning behind her blue eyes. "Kevin," she said finally, "don't take this the wrong way. You're cute and I like you because you are super nice. But we are definitely fucking because I'm not letting Randy get away with this for free." With that she abruptly turned and left the bathroom.

----------

After dinner that night, we decided to go to this popular club on the lake that was throwing a foam party. I wasn't wild about the idea because I had only brought one pair of sneakers with me, and I knew the foam would be filthy. But I did think the idea was kind of fun.

When we arrived I remarked that the dance floor was surprisingly large, almost the same shape and size as a full basketball court. Two temporary walls had been installed to section off a large portion of the floor, and at 10:00 they began pouring the foam onto the floor. Elise and Brian had been having fun all night, and were satisfied to be enjoying each other's company. But I could tell they realized there was something not right between Mary and Randy.

The dance floor was packed by young people revelling in the foam, dancing along to the music. There were random building pillars around the dance floor. My group of friends ended up on a less populated side of the floor, far from the bar, and slightly behind one of the pillars. A large group of girls ended up dancing in a circle between us and the middle of the dance floor, screening us from most of the people in the club.

While Elise and Brian danced close, I was leaning against one of the walls watching the party. To my dismay, Randy eventually sidled up next to Ashton, and they were soon dancing tentatively together again. I was about to leave for a bathroom break to spare myself the sight of watching them grind on each other again when Mary came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. The foam had built up to our waists, and Mary was swaying with the music. Instinctively, my hands went to her hips and I began swaying with her. We smiled at each other.

Our stomachs were touching just above the foam, but we weren't dancing particularly close. Mary changed that quickly, moving her lower body so her legs were straddling one of mine. Then she began wantonly and obviously grinding her hips back and forth so that the joining between her legs slid back and forth across the top of my thigh. Her smile broadened. I looked nervously over at Ashton and Randy, and saw that although they were still swaying together, they were focused on watching us.

"Fuck them," Mary said without even looking over her shoulder to see where I was looking.

The foam was building around us, and soon covered most of the movements of Mary's hips. Above the foam layer, Mary appeared to have her hands around my neck and was moving back and forth to the music. Under the foam, Mary was grinding her pelvis against my thigh, rubbing herself back and forth against the top of my leg. Randy laughed an empty laugh, devoid of real amusement, and stalked away across the dance floor. Ashton remained where she was, watching us.

Mary used her arms around my neck to pull my face down towards her, and kissed me softly on the lips. I quickly broke the kiss, and she pulled my body close to hers. She never stopped grinding against my leg, and I could feel her thin body against mine. The foam was up to her chest, and I felt her small breasts pressed flat against my stomach. The foam was covering my stomach, and I could could feel her ribs through the thin fabric of her shirt. I could feel the hard ends of her hip bones beneath my hands, and I could feel her thighs squeezing together, pushing her pussy against my leg.

Mary broke our embrace and reached down into the foam. I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do or even what she was doing. When she reached up and put her hand, slick with foam, around my neck, my hands instinctively returned to her hips. I realized she had taken off her shorts. We had both been wearing shorts and a nice t-shirt, but when my hands found the naked skin of her hips, I realized Mary was naked from the waist down. She swung her leg over mine again and resumed grinding herself on my thigh. This time I could feel the bones of her pelvis pushing against me as she rubbed her exposed pussy up and down my leg. My hands slid against her slippery skin, and I felt the swelling of the top of her ass.

"Either I can get off or we both can get off," she said to me over the booming music.

I looked around. Elise and Brian were a short distance away, making out in the foam. In some places, the foam had covered shorter people up to their necks. Everyone appeared to be enjoying the party and oblivious to us, except for Ashton, who was still standing a few feet away watching us. I responded to Mary's words by pulling her hips harder against my leg and she smiled.

Mary's hands slid from around my neck and dove under the foam. I could feel them siding over my stomach and then fumbling with my shorts. I drained the last of the beer I was holding and left the bottle on the nearest ledge. Mary had my zipper down, and then her long, thin fingers were through my boxers. She gingerly pulled my long dick through the opening in my shorts, and then it was out in the foam. Her hands slid up and down my cock, slippery with the foam, and quickly brought me to full hardness.

Mary spun around and backed up into me, the foam covering her almost to her armpits. My hard cock nestled between her soft, slippery ass cheeks. I ran my hands over her front, under the foam, and found her small breasts. My rough palms moved over her nipples and then pinched them lightly, all beneath where the foam covered us. I could just barely hear her moan over the sound of the music. Over her shoulder I saw Ashton standing there, still watching us.

My hands ran down Mary's body and between her legs. She spread herself for me, and my fingers found the heat and wetness of her sex beneath all the bubbles. I traced her pussy lips with my fingertips, feeling my way upwards to her sweet spot. When I located the hard nub, I began rubbing at it gently. I could feel Mary's response, the moan that went through her body, and the way she pressed herself down against my finger. As I toyed with her sex, my other hand took my cock and positioned it pointing at her ass cheeks. Mary obliged and bent forward a little, and with some maneuvering I brought my cock head up to her wet opening.

"Go ahead, fuck me Kevin," she encouraged.

I pushed forward and my cock slid into Mary's wet pussy. I went from the strange wetness of the foam to a hot, tight wetness inside of Mary. She actually cried out as I entered her, though no one could hear much above the sound of the music. My cock pushed apart her wet inner walls as my thick meet plowed into her. I began fucking Mary to the rhythm of the music. One of my strong arms was across the front of her body, holding her back against me. I could feel her ribs against my forearm while my hand was closed around one of her wet breasts. Her hard nipple poked into my palm. My other hand was on her clit, rubbing it consistently and gently as I fucked her hard to the beat. Mary was a little shorter than me, so I had to hunch down a little, but she stuck her ass out to help present me a nice target for plowing. I began fucking her hard, feeling her tight slit squeezing my dick as my meat flowed in and out of her. Above the foam we probably looked like two people grinding to the music, but I looked over at Ashton and could tell that she clearly knew was we were doing.

I slid my cock out to the tip and then rammed it home inside Mary, jarring her body and squeezing her breast. My finger was relentless on her clit. Mary leaned back up against me and said, as I fucked her, "Make me cum, Kevin. Make me cum on that big dick." There was an odd sensation, feeling the foam bubbles flowing around both our bodies as I fucked my hips back and forth into Mary. Her wet walls were tickling my sensitive skin and milking my dick, and then I felt her tense up. She came hard on my finger and my cock, her legs shaking beneath the foam. She whimpered softly as she came, and again only I could hear her over the loud music. I was close to cumming myself, so I grabbed Mary's hips and began pounding my cock in and out of her tight little pussy. I could feel my orgasm beginning to churn through my balls when Mary pulled away.

"No, wait, I'm sorry," she said as she spun around. Before I could object, both her hands were around my throbbing pole. Mary squeezed my dick under the foam, her thin fingers interlaced and flying up and down my shaft. She was milking my cock so well, pausing every few beats to pull on the fat knob of my dick, that I didn't have time to consider what was happening. My orgasm kept building and building, stoked by her slippery fingers and the tight circle they made as they slid over my cock skin. I came hard and fast, shaking and spurting my load into the foam. Mary stood to the side as I unloaded into the foam pit. Spurt after spurt, Mary kept pumping my cock until I told her to stop. I had closed my eyes, and when I reopened them, I looked for Ashton. She was gone.

Mary found her shorts under the foam, but never found her underwear.

----------

Ashton and Randy were gone, and we assumed they had left together. Oblivious Elise and Brian agreed that it was probably time to go, and we took a cab home from the foam party. We found Ashton alone at the hotel room, no one knew where Randy had gone. He didn't return until after we had gone to sleep.

The next day was awkward, especially because Elise and Brian could tell something was wrong with the group but they didn't know what it was. We had originally agreed to go out on a party boat for the day before heading to another club for the night. The day on the boat was so strained, with four of us barely talking to each other, that we decided to stay at the hotel for the night. Elise and Brian said they wanted to try a fancy restaurant on the shore, so they left us for dinner. The four of us were grateful for the opportunity to talk.

We all sat around awkwardly for a while, still in our swim clothes, pretending to watch what was on the tv. Ashton was lying on one of the beds, and at one point Randy got up and tried to sit down next to her. She said firmly and clearly, "No," and he went back to his seat on the floor.

"I admit this might have been a mistake," Ashton began, "But I didn't expect everyone to get so angry about it."

I was about to respond that I wasn't angry, but then checked myself. Maybe I was angry. Instead, Mary responded with, "Well, what did you expect?" Another awkward silence followed.

"Fine," Mary seethed, "Well then I'm fucking Kevin again."

"Then I'm fucking Ashton again," responded Randy.

"That wasn't the deal!" spat Mary.

"That's right," agreed Ashton. "That wasn't the deal." Ashton looked to me for support, but I was confused about what to say.

"The deal was we can fuck as much as we want to this week, if we allow you two to do it only once," I finally said carefully, in defense of myself. Once it was out of my mouth, I realized I wasn't sure what I was arguing.

Mary stood up and peeled off her shirt and bikini top. I saw her breasts for the first time, small pointed buds topped by long, dark pink nipples. My fingers had pinched and teased those nipples and I hadn't even seen them before.

"Fine, then fuck," Randy yelled, before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

I was on the floor, and Mary sat on my lap straddling me. "Mary, no offense.." I began.

"No, Kevin," Mary cut me off. "I was told I could fuck you as many times as I wanted. Randy said they would even help if we wanted, and I intend to fuck you."

"Mary, I..."

"No, she's right." Ashton cut in. "We made a promise. We owe her that."

Mary's thin, delicate hands found the sides of my face, and she kissed me lightly on the lips. I kissed back only tentatively. One of her hands found mine, and she guided my fingers up to her breast. My palm closed over her small but firm tit flesh and she sighed. I felt the heat of a body next to me, and it was Ashton, nibbling on my ear. I was so confused about what I wanted, but at my core I knew I didn't want to pass up the chance for something like this. I felt my mind and my emotions shutting down, and that's why I think I have only fragmentary memories of what happened from there.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers