Ashton's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

My fingertips were gently pulling at Mary's nipples, and then she was standing and my mouth latched onto her breast. She moaned as my hot mouth closed over her tit, and my wet tongue teased her nipple. Ashton was beside us, and then we were on the bed. Mary was lying next to me, my mouth suckling on the side of her neck and my hand sliding over the smooth skin of her hip. My fingers found the wetness between her legs and she spread herself wide for me. My fingers dipped into the wetness of her sex and then coated her clit with her own juices. Mary sighed contentedly in response.

It was Ashton who pulled my shorts off. She sucked my cock into her hot, wet mouth as soon as it popped free, and I cried out. My fingers rubbed gently against Mary's clit and she moaned deeply with me as Ashton blew me. Ashton's talented tongue was swirling around my cock head as my fingers swirled around Mary's clit. And then Mary was straddling my face. Her puffy pink sex descended onto my lips and I suckled her clit eagerly. Between my legs, blocked from view by Mary's body, Ashton's sucking mouth slid up and down on my pole. The tip of my tongue flicked up and down against Mary's swollen bud while Ashton's tongue licked up and down my shaft.

And then Mary was riding me, her thin delicate fingers pressed against my strong chest while she lifted herself up and down my cock. The hot tightness of her pussy squeezed up and down my pole. She took my rod to the hilt before pulling herself up until just my tip was inside of her, and then slammed herself all the way back down. Ashton lay beside me, never looking at Mary but alternately kissing me deeply and nibbling on my ear. Mary stopped sometimes to grind her hips against me, and my strong hands found their way around her tiny waist. I felt the need to cum rising within me, and soon I was pulling her down on my rod, plunging it into her. Mary's voice rose to a near continuous moan as I fucked her hard, feeling my cock skin tingle as it slipped against her wet pussy walls.

It was Ashton who finally drove me over the edge, whispering into my ear. "Cum inside her, baby," she urged. "Cum inside that sweet, tight pussy of hers."

"No wait," Mary panted. "Not inside me."

Mary rolled off my body roughly, her thin frame tumbling sideways and landing next to me on the bed. I was up on my knees in a flash, desperate for my release. Almost as quickly, Ashton's arm reached around my body and her soft hand closed tightly around my cock. Ashton began stroking my meat rapidly, pumping her closed fist up and down my pole. Somehow I had the sense to jam two fingers into Mary's pussy. Mary's hole was hot and dripping wet. While Ashton's hand flew up and down my cock, my fingers furiously fucked Mary's pussy, and Mary happily rubbed at her clit.

"Cum on her, baby," Ashton cooed into my ear. I could feel her soft breasts pressing into my back as she leaned over me. "Cum all over her little body."

I screamed my orgasm as it took me, bursting through me and erupting out of my cock head. Ashton's hands continued to pump up and down my pole while my sperm splashed across Mary's stomach and tits. Ashton took a small measure of revenge by pointing my cock at Mary's face at the last minute, causing my final spurt to land wetly atop Mary's nose and lips. The hot cum hitting her body was like electricity hitting her, and Mary sucked in a deep breath as she came. She squealed softly through her orgasm, her fingers a blur as the flew over her little clit.

I fell heavily to the bed, and was only vaguely aware that Mary had gotten up and was trying to clean my cum off of herself. Moments later, Mary was walking to the door.

"No hard feelings?" Ashton asked.

"Not for you, Ashton," Mary responded before pausing in front of the open door. "For what it's worth..." she paused. "I think you two have something special and you should never do anything like this again." And then she was gone, presumably to look for Randy.

Ashton went to the bathroom to clean my cum off of her hands, and I was right behind her. I saw her tears begin to fall as she stood over the sink, and I tried to wipe them off her cheek.

"Thanks," she said while pulling away, "but your hand still smells like her."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No, I'm sorry," she replied, turning to face me. "I'll never even think of making a deal like this again. I should have known better."

We kissed until Ashton said I also still tasted like Mary, and then we were both naked in the shower. We scrubbed each other and ourselves with the soap, and of course my soapy hands found her full breasts and her hands found my stiffening penis. Ashton's fingers slid over my cock, bringing me back to hardness, and I could tell she wanted to fuck. Instead, I slid down in the shower, hot water streaming down her body and over my face, and I began to eat her. I sucked on her pussy lips and licked at her clit, and then suckled her small bud between my soft lips. Her hands found my hair and she steadied herself on my head, while my tongue was relentless. I lapped and flicked and sucked on her little clit, applying steady, gentle pressure and never stopping. She tried to pull herself away at one point, but my arms locked around her legs. I needed to make her cum.

Trapped with my insatiable tongue slathering her pussy, Ashton came hard on my face. "Oh gawd, oh gawd... cummmmMMINNNNGGG!!" she screamed as my tongue licked her over the edge. I felt her body quiver and heard her breath get heavy as she came, and for the first time in days my heart was happy.

Ashton sank down into the shower next to me, and I had barely started kissing her when her head dove for my cock. Her sucking lips closed greedily around my hard shaft, and she went right to work on me. Her lips slid up and down my pole and her head bobbed up and down. Her tongue swirled around my tip as my cock withdrew, and then licked down my shaft when she swallowed my rod. Her hand was immediately next to her mouth, pulling on my sensitive cock skin and milking me into her mouth. I sat up on the edge of the tub, and she looked at me with her sparkling blue eyes. She looked so sexy, begging me to cum with those eyes while her hot mouth sucked me and her soft fingers worked my pole. In no time I was warning her, "I'm going to cum."

Ashton didn't even hesitate. She just kept staring intently into my eyes while her mouth and hand swirled quickly up and down my cock. And then I was cumming, marveling as she swallowed and sucked the cum out of me while I unloaded into her mouth. Her mouth and hands kept milking me, and I blew my load down her throat.

Afterwards we fell asleep naked and still a little wet in the bed. The next day, the final day of our trip, Elise and Brian and Ashton and I all had a fun and social time at the beach. It was clear that Randy and Mary were fighting. Ashton said almost nothing on the drive home the following morning. Our only conversation came just as we neared our campus.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I'm sorry too," I replied.

"You know I love you."

"Of course. You know I love you too."

"Of course."

Days later, Mary announced that she had broken up with Randy. I'm not sure Elise ever found out what really happened.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers