Asia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THREE

Nick came by the next day after work. He was a mechanic who worked for Marc but he was also a friend. Although he was four years younger, 24, they had grown up together in the same neighborhood, same schools, and same bullies. With his jet black hair that tended to curl at the ends when he was overheated and dark blue eyes, 6 foot 2 in. and perpetually suntanned from working outdoors, he was a heartbreaker, but never seemed to have a girlfriend. He hung out at Candy and Marc's house all the time practically, especially now that Marc had his racing car to rebuild.

"Hi pretty lady, what's new?" he asked kissing Candy on the cheek. "Never mind," holding his hand up, "I already heard you have a house guest."

Turning to Asia, lifting her hand and kissing it he says, "What a lovely young house guest you are, too."

Looking at Candy he goes on, "Yes, Marc told me she doesn't speak any English. What a shame."

Candy wondered just what Marc had told him. Nick always hit her as a straight arrow. She didn't think he would go for this type of situation.

"Marc's still in the shower and hasn't eaten. Would you like to eat with him Nick? I thought I would eat later with Asia. She seems to be trained to not eat with the men."

"That's mighty kind of you Candy if you have enough and I'm not putting you to too much trouble. I seem to always be eating over here. I feel like a mooch."

"You are a mooch. A big lovable mooch and I'd have it no other way. Sit down and let me get you a drink or would you rather a beer?" Candy asked.

Asia seemed very interested in this new young gentleman but you had to watch her body language to tell. Always keeping her eyes cast down till she was sure he wasn't looking she lurked in corners casting looks when she could holding her arms across her chest tightly betraying how tense she was. Marc came in shortly after Nick arrived.

"Hey, I had to look at you all day, what do you want?"

'Don't men talk nice to each other?' thought Candy.

"I just had to meet your house guest you were talking about. You didn't say how young she was!" Nick replied.

"Yes I did, she's 18."

"My ass," Nick huffed.

"You're as bad as Candy. Asian's are small and tiny so they all look young for their age. I tell you she's 18," Marc insisted.

Nick peered closer at Asia making her blush a lovely pink, which made her look even younger.

"If you say so, bro," Nick replied dripping with doubt.

Over dinner Nick had Marc tell the story again of how he found her.

"What did the authorities do to that man when you told them he was selling her?" Nick asked.

"I didn't inform the authorities," Marc said.

"Why on earth not?"

"They would deport Asia to wherever she came from which is probably worse than here if she came here looking for a home," Marc said.

"But you don't know they would send her back and she's being deprived of her language, and you not knowing her language is depriving her of learning English. She can't keep in touch with whatever family she may have, and who knows what else. Why are you holding her hostage?" Nick asked sincerely.

"We are not holding her hostage!" Candy cried horrified. "She's only been here two days and she's gone from beaten down and docile to curious and all smiles. She's been shopping for a completely new wardrobe and learned some household techniques. We are working on English already, too, and when she gets enough, she will tell us all we need to know about her. But for now she knows she is safe and cared for here."

"I should have known not to buck you Candy. You're protective and nurturing so of course she is safe with you. What was I thinking?" Nick looked down at his empty plate. "I better get going. Early day tomorrow."

With one last nod towards Asia, he opened the back door and was gone.

Marc went in and flipped on the TV while the girls ate their dinner. Candy felt so primitive eating after the men. She showed Asia again how to load the dishwasher, an art you didn't learn in just one or two sittings and then they went in to join Marc. Asia flew over to sit next to him on the couch and he got a slightly pleased look on his face.

"Say honey, since we all sit here in front of the TV every night anyway, let's make a new routine of it by watching a porno flick before anything else. That will get Asia started learning some things by watching and if we see something good we can stop the tape and reenact it getting her involved, too," Marc suggested with eagerness.

It was true; although they knew she was no virgin when she came to them, she seemed to have little knowledge. It was as though she had been a vessel to be used, but with no skills. As they watched the tape, Marc began fondling his penis in an off-handed manner until Asia brushed his hand away and imitated him.

"I like this part," Marc said about the movie, sliding Asia up to one end of the couch, bending her legs up at the knees until they were next to her head. She was the perfect poseable Barbie doll letting him place her as he pleased. He slowly slid into her pulling back out slightly, and then pushing forward and repeating until she was wet. Then he picked up momentum and you could hear his balls slapping against her. He grabbed her small but perfect breasts and bit the nipples. Taking her by the butt he lifted her up and back down onto his lap raising and lowering her onto his stiff cock. Her waist length hair flowed around them both. He turned her over again; this time on her knees bent over the couch and rammed it in fast and hard stifling her protests with a hand over her mouth and the other one pulling her head back by her hair. Finally, he pulled out of her and pulling her head back even farther came all over her face and hair and then fell away.

When he turned away, he noticed Candy sitting there, just watching.

"What are you doing? Didn't you do anything? You're supposed to join in or something, at least play with yourself," he yelled.

She just got up and left. She wasn't going to be yelled at, least of all in front of another woman. Going into the bathroom she closed and locked the door and started running a bath.

'A nice bubble bath sounds soothing,' she thought. 'It's been the kind of week where every night requires a bubble bath.'

Climbing in she scooted down until her neck was on the tub edge and everything was in the water except her head. The hot water was so soothing, she could feel the kinks working their way out and the muscles relaxing... WHAM! The door flew off kilter on its hinges.

"You can't lock me out of my own bathroom!" Marc roared.

"Just what do you want, Marc. I'm taking a bath. Do you want to watch? Your little Asian isn't in here so I doubt it. Just go away and leave me alone. You don't have any trouble with that most of the time, why now?" Candy bit off.

She didn't realize she was so full of anger. She must have been holding it in.

"I knew you couldn't handle this, I knew it," crowed Marc.

"If you think you knew so much then why are we in this situation? Because you didn't care and did it anyways? Is that it Marc? I'm going to ask you one more time, go away and let me have my bath. If you want to talk after that, then let's talk. Not fight, yell, scream or cry, just talk."

"Okay," Marc said, and with that he stalked out.

She took a long bath putting off the inevitable. Eventually she donned a robe, put her hair up and walked in to the kitchen table, the neutral spot where they usually talked.

"You start since you started the yelling over me watching you screw," Candy said.

"Damn it, don't get me started again! You know you're supposed to join in. Why didn't you?" he asked.

"I didn't feel like it. I wanted to be the voyeur for a change. You can't force me to do that anymore than you can force me to have sex," she answered, quite proud of herself. It sounded pretty good although she wasn't quite sure that was the whole reason. It was hard to be turned on by all that rough sex he was getting into lately.

"Well, I just didn't want to hear any complaints about getting left out," Marc started.

"Oh, you can get that all right! I do feel left out. Everything you do, you initiate with Asia. I'm left to do something either with her or by myself. Is that how it's going to be from now on?" she asked.

"I hadn't noticed that. I'll pay more attention, but I find that hard to believe," he blustered.

"Well, just think back to the last time you and I had sex and you'll see," she said and got up from the table and left for bed.


CHAPTER FOUR

Marc and Candy have been trying to work on the language barrier. Not knowing what dialect she speaks they can't very well go get professional advice, tapes or anything so using the point and repeat method (Candy's method) she puts several items out on top of the bar and pointing at one, says its name three times. Then she points at Asia and she tries to say it three times. She thinks it's a game and they get to roaring it's so funny sometimes. But she is making a little progress. She can say their names, Marc and Candy, although the pronunciation is off, and understands some basics commands like sit down, come here, go bye bye, or simple requests. But that's the only time she tries to say anything. It's as though she refuses to try until she's sure she has it right. With time, she should pick up speed.

One afternoon when Candy was putting away some shoes in the closet, she ran across a basket of adult toys that she kept on the floor. She got it out and removed her old favorites. Lying propped up against the headboard, she pulled the top of her dress down and started playing with her nipples. She wasn't really in the mood, just wanted to see if she could be. Then she started squeezing them. Asia walked in just then and caught her. At first Candy was startled, but after weeks of watching porn films she guessed Asia shouldn't be shocked. She came right in and climbed up on the bed, moved Candy's hand away from one tit and put her mouth to it suckling it. It felt sooooo good, she hoped she wouldn't stop! Then she started putting more suction into it, harder and more of her breast into her mouth.

"Asia, oh honey that feels soooo good! Please don't stop sweetheart!" She could feel the juices flowing to her groin. Candy picked up the dildo she had gotten out and lifted her dress, when Asia, without removing her mouth from the tit, took it from her hand and with her other hand felt for the moist opening and pushed it in a little ways. She started moving it in and out, just as she'd seen in the movies! Candy came harder than she had in several years and fast.

They watched blowjobs on the porn movies all afternoon. Candy worked with her using her dildo for a prop. 'It's not that hard, she must have it now!' Candy thought after a full afternoon at it. They wanted to surprise Marc.

That night when he got home, "Candy! Asia! Where is everybody?" Marc called.

The house was dark with all the shades and drapes drawn and not one light on in the house. They both popped out of the office totally nude. Candy took everything out of his hands while Asia started pushing him towards the bathroom taking his clothes off as they went.

"Sweetheart, just relax, we're going to give you a shower tonight," Candy tried to soothe.

It seemed to make him more suspicious. He wasn't very cooperative so it took them a while to get him in the shower, but then he got a very interesting one! She soaped him down and Asia rinsed him off. Candy took his dick in her hand and then in her mouth. After a few minutes Asia took over. This surprised Marc so much she saw him fight off a spasm. He looked surprised with his head back against the shower wall moaning, holding Asia's head tight against his crotch. You might think he was enjoying it! I guess she learned that lesson well.

Later that evening he was lying on the couch watching television, relaxing. Asia was snuggled in next to him and Candy could see she wanted more attention than she was getting. She started removing her clothes. Then she sat on his lap! That did it. Candy guessed something popped up when she sat on his lap because he picked her up and set her down again screwing her. He was very rough, pushing and pulling her around by her hair. He stood up and dropped her to the floor pulling her high up on her knees. Then, very fast, he rammed it in her ass. She let out a scream and reared up. He pushed her back down and pulled her head up by the back of her hair. He then proceeded to thrust into her hard and fast holding onto her hair as if they were reins. Although she tried to hide it, she was crying out it hurt so bad. Candy didn't think this was the kind of attention she had wanted. Shortly it was over and she went off to the bathroom to clean up. A very subdued Asia came out a few minutes later. She never made her wants known again.

Now Candy sat through all of that thinking she should stop it, but she saw the lesson in it and didn't. However, even more than that, she was sure that Marc would not stop anything just because she objected to it. Painful as it was, this was the first time that realization actually dawned on her. If he wanted Asia, he was going to have her, any way he wanted her.

"Marc, have you ever noticed that if one of us goes to do something to ourselves, like play with my tit or you play with your dick, Asia comes running up to do it for us?" Candy asked.

"Now that you mention it I had noticed that, about me at least. I don't see you that much. Why?"

"I have this theory. It's the only thing that makes sense! She's from Indonesia!" she exclaimed.

"What?" Marc asked confused.

"Remember I told you that decapitation is the punishment over there for masturbation? Well, she did the same for me today when I got out the old toys! She doesn't want us to be hurt or to lose us or whatever!"

"Well if that's true we'll have to get her over that. Sometimes it's preferable to take matters into your own hands," Marc said with a grin.

"I know. I have been for a long time. That will be a major hurdle, though. That's like culture, ingrained in them. Maybe time will resolve it," she responded.

Over the months following, Marc found a few other ways to make Asia fun for him. He enjoyed going to the mall, the real big one, and girl watching, like every other red-blooded male. He took Asia with him once since she was begging to go anyway. She stayed quiet and just looked around too, so it was working out fine. He eventually saw a woman out in the parking lot with several packages, that was very hot and he reached into his pants. Asia beat him to it. She reached in pulling his cock out and began giving him a blowjob right there in the car. She was getting very good at them with some fine-tuning Marc gave her. With her blowjob and that woman getting her purchases in her trunk, Marc really enjoyed the mall.

When Marc and Candy get interested in their hobbies, they'll stay at them forever. He combs E-bay and the Internet for Classic Cars and Candy collects erotic literature. She writes romance novels at home and gets some of her best ideas from the literature she picks up this way. One day, Asia sat down on the floor by Marc's desk, rubbed his cock, put it in her mouth and started sucking on it. You have to hand it to her, she can suck on his dick forever and, of course, he just loves it. It is so relaxing for him it takes him a long time to come, but Asia doesn't mind. She just keeps sucking, licking and squeezing his balls. Eventually, Marc remembers what's up and comes.
CHAPTER FIVE

It was Sunday. Every Sunday they had roast. It made a nice big meal with very little work and was Candy's favorite, too. Nick usually came by and stayed to eat so there was enough for everyone. Asia was making up the beds with new sheets and caught Candy as she went by in the hall.

Pointing towards Candy's makeup table Asia asked, "Me try?"

She spent every day watching Candy put on her makeup so she saw no reason not to let her try it.

"Okay Asia. Let me help you finish the beds and I'll watch in case you need my help, alright?"

Asia nodded her agreement, eyes wide with excitement.

While they were tucking in sheets, Candy looked at Asia grinning and asked, "You wouldn't be getting pretty for Nick would you?"

Asia ducked her head turning pink but answered, "Pretty, yes."

When she finished doing her makeup, she looked like a china doll. So sophisticated, but still innocent. She wore a dark blue caftan with lotus blossoms on it, and truly looked the part of their oriental blossom.

Candy heard a knock on the back door.

"Come on in Nick," Candy called, waiting to see his face.

"Can't even answer the door for a guy, my, my..." then he caught sight of Asia.

She turned her eyes to the floor. His greedily took her in head to toe. Candy just grinned ear to ear it was so comical.

"Close your mouth, Nick, mind the flies. What were you saying about my door?"

"Oh, nothing Candy. You think you're so funny, don't you," kissing her on the cheek.

"Asia, you look beautiful today," handing her a flower he picked from Candy's garden.

"Look what I found Candy," he said being animated again. "They were at a yard sale for practically nothing so if they aren't right it doesn't matter, but if they are..." He laid out some tapes and booklets of Indonesian language. "Let's play the first one and see how she reacts," he said excitedly.

"Okay!" Candy was infected too.

She started clearing off the stereo and put the first tape in pushing play.

"Sit down, Asia. Listen," Nick said.

The tape started in English and we listened to the directions. It was how to learn Indonesian, not the other way around. Then it started. They both watched her as her eyes got big, her smile widened and she started talking a stream of something they couldn't decipher. They were so happy for her they laughed along with her. They were both trying to imagine how it would feel to go so long without hearing your own language spoken from another human voice.

"Lets let her just listen to those as much as she wants for now," they both started to say at the same time and laughed.

"Where's the old man? Out with his girlfriend?" asked Nick.

"Where else? They have a standing Sunday date you know that. Go on out. In fact, do me a favor and take him another beer and yourself one, too."

"Okay, thanks hon. Umm umm! That roast smells good already." And out the door he went with a wink for Asia.

Candy went about her Sunday chores, laundry, glancing in at Asia babbling back at the stereo, enjoying her obvious pleasure. Listening to the unusual words, she enjoyed the strange melody and cadence to them. They were pleasant to listen to. Then she noticed Asia was trying out the English words, so she went back in the living room and showed her how to back up the tape so she could go over it until she got it. This seemed to please Asia very much, but Candy wondered if she had done the right thing after listening to it for a while.

'This may call for an aspirin soon,' she thought.

She actually found herself learning some Indonesian as well.

Candy grabbed three beers and went out back to the workshop to see what the guys were doing with Marc's girlfriend, a Chevy Camaro, IROC Z28. They were rebuilding it. She told them she didn't understand why, they would just beat it up again. But they just got those disgusted looks and ignored her. Sometimes they had no sense of humor.

"How's Asia doing?" Nick asked before she even arrived.

"She's finished talking to it and has started learning English from it. I showed her how to back up the tape to make it easier and she's just going to town," Candy answered.

Marc said, "Hell, I bet she can carry on a conversation by dinnertime! Don't be teaching her too much, now! We'll never shut her up!"