Asia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night when Marc was off with some of the other drivers Nick sat talking with Candy and Asia. Candy could sense there was something he wanted to say, he wasn't just there for the company but he seemed to be having trouble getting it out.

Finally, "Candy, I found this little place I think Asia would love and would probably do her a world of good, too. It's the Indonesian Community Center. I guess there are quite a number of her people in our area and they developed this center to help with their differing needs in adjusting to the cultural differences. One of the things they offer is teaching English, although she is doing very well so far. But it might give her a sense of self that she's probably lacking, not to mention being able to talk to others in her own language. What do you think? I already have an idea what Marc will think but your opinion is important to me," he frowned at that last.

Candy didn't have to think for a minute. She didn't see any worries about it. "I think it's just a wonderful idea, Nick! Where's it at? Give me the information and I'll take her by to visit and see how she likes it tomorrow," she enthused.

"Don't you think Marc will object, or aren't you going to tell him?"

"Why should he object?" she asked. The only thing she could think of to worry about would be if Asia told someone her role in the household included the master bed, but she couldn't see that coming up and Asia just seemed too delicate to mention something like that anyway. It never came up with Nick, for instance.

"Well he's always so worried about her getting deported," Nick spit out.

"I doubt that her own people are going to deport her. After all, if they're as helpful as you say they probably know how to help her become a citizen," she finished brightly.

She could see he hadn't thought of that as the light dawned on his face, his eyes grew bright, and he started smiling a big broad grin. Now this would work into his own plans.

"So you're not going to tell him?"

"I don't tell him everywhere we go...at least not until we get back. No need to argue before there's a need, so don't you go slipping up or I'll be in hot water. I didn't hear about it from you or you'll be looking for a new job."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Here's their business card with the address. Do you want a soda, Asia?" he asked, and at her bright nod, they took off for the concession stand.

Candy's mind was whirling. That really did sound like a great place for Asia to socialize with her own people as well as get Americanized, enough to be more independent anyway.

What would Marc think? She knew he wouldn't like it but not for any of the reasons she and Nick mentioned. Marc wanted Asia all to himself, totally dependent, unable to turn to anyone else, unaware how badly he treated her because she wasn't around enough other people to see that wasn't the norm. No matter what she told him about the place, unless they were teaching her new sexual positions, he was going to have fits. Oh well, she was having her way this time. It was for the best. After all, Asia is a human being, not a pet.

This threesome thing had never really become that and although she had misgivings from the beginning, it wasn't her fault. She had made herself available and played at least some of the time, but she was never included or even looked at during his sexual conquests with Asia. He didn't want a threesome. He wanted someone he could do what he wanted with. From where she stood, he didn't even get off on having her as an audience. What would he do when he tired of Asia?

Marc walked up on her thoughts and scared her to death. She felt as though he could read what she was thinking about him at that moment because his face looked like a thundercloud.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Where's Asia? You're supposed to be looking after her," he growled.

"She's not an infant, she's a grown woman, but if you must know she and Nick went to the concession stand for a soda. Did you think to bring me a beer or are we not thinking of me again today?" she asked snippily since she felt guilty.

"No I didn't bring you one, but if you want one I'll walk back to the pits with you," he said slowly as if he were talking to a two-year-old.

"Never mind, I'll wait till I get home and get a real drink, thank you."

Nick and Asia walked up just then chatting and holding hands, swinging them as they walked. They looked like any other happy couple but Candy was horrified on the inside although she had a smile pasted on her face. She knew what this would bring on with Marc. She glanced at him and his face had turned even blacker.

As they got closer and saw Marc, they stopped dead. Asia looked terrified. She knew Marc's wrath even if she didn't know what had brought it on this time.

Nick grew angry himself at the sight of him. The only thing that could make a man this unreasonably angry would be if what he thought he saw and heard at their fence was true. He had suspected, checked it out, and still had trouble believing it of his long time friends, but this cinched it. He waited for Marc to say something trying to get some civility back in his own attitude. But Marc surprised them all and didn't say a thing, just turned around and strode off to get his car ready to go home.

"Nick, maybe you shouldn't go back there just yet," Candy said catching his shoulder as he started to follow.

"I have to, it's my responsibility and if I wait too long it will be done. It doesn't take long. It will be okay. We'll meet you back at the house," he said squeezing her hand and with that strode off, too.

Asia looked at Candy and pleaded, "What's wong? Marc mad!"

Candy didn't know how to answer and finally decided on the truth.

"Marc's jealous, Asia. He's jealous of Nick. He doesn't like you and Nick together," she told her. "Oh," she said and sadly looked down.

Candy hadn't seen her that way since the first day she arrived. She remained docile and sad all that day. The trip home was quiet. The men got the car put up when they got there, but there was to be no dinner there for Nick that night. Marc came in alone. He showered, fixed himself a drink and sat at the kitchen table across from Candy and her drink.

"Where's Asia now?" Marc asked.

"She went in her bedroom," Candy answered.

"Why did you let them go off together today? You know his intentions towards her. He wants to take her away, we can't let him do that, and then you just let him walk off with her. What were you thinking?" he started accusing.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with what they were doing and we have no hold on her anyway. She doesn't belong to us. She's of age if you aren't lying about how old she is. Nobody you get in here is going to stay forever and I wouldn't think you would want them to; wouldn't you get a little tired of them? I know you sure got tired of me quick. I'm going to take a bath. Find someone else to blame your problems on," she answered tiredly.

Marc couldn't believe the way Candy was talking back to him the last few days. She never did that before. She always tiptoed around him and tried to be so diplomatic no matter how he charged her. He even enjoyed the game of seeing how hard he could make it for her. But this wasn't fun; it was just plain trading punches. There was nothing feminine about this. What was it they used to call it? Fishwife. That's what she sounded like, a fishwife. He wasn't going to have that!

She went into the bathroom and sat on the commode lid turning on the faucet to the tub. Letting it fill and pouring in bubbles she rubbed her temples and tried to think of how she got herself into this mess and how she could get out of it. Climbing into the tub she lay back to soak. She may have dozed off for a moment, but the next thing she knew she was startled up by a scream. Jumping out of the tub and wrapping a towel around her she ran into the hall. She followed the sounds of crying coming from Asia's room. Pushing the door open she found Asia sprawled across her desk Marc atop her with the now customary handful of hair in one hand and evidently a belated hand covering her mouth as he slammed into her anally. Candy's desk accessories were all over the floor but it looked as though Asia's face had collided with some of them as she could see bruises coming out already on her beautiful almond skin. There were big droplets coming down from her eyes. She usually was able to hold in the pain so well that Candy knew he had overdone it this time.

"Marc, get off her at once. This has gone too far now!" Candy commanded.

He just turned her way and leered at her, turned back and rammed harder quickly finishing and then shoved Asia away from him. As he did so Candy could see that she was bleeding rectally. She rushed over and held her in her arms to comfort her. Marc stalked out getting in his car and taking off. Candy lifted Asia up and took her into the bathroom putting her in the tub she had just abandoned gently bathing her and crooning until she calmed down.

Once out of the bath Asia got hold of herself and went to dress. She seemed self-composed and resigned to her fate, whatever that was. Candy, once she wasn't needed, began shaking and couldn't stop. She went to the living room and fixed herself a stiff gin and tonic, tossed it down, and then fixed another one.

What was she to do? She couldn't control her man; he was used to doing whatever he pleased, whenever he pleased. Asia was his possession as far as he was concerned and not his wife or anyone else was going to tell him different. For the first time since Asia came to stay with them, Candy was very scared. Not because of a threesome she couldn't take, or jealousy, or feeling left out, unloved, not any of those although any one would fit. No, because Marc was acting irrationally, could get them arrested acting like this and she was powerless to stop him. It had gone too far.

Asia came into the living room dressed and appearing calm. She gave a quick hug to Candy and said, "Thank you, Candy, for helping me."

"I didn't do much. I'm trying to think what we can do but I don't know," she said shrugging her shoulders to help express her words.

Asia nodded her understanding and said, "Its okay. I okay. Marc not be mad at me no more."

Evidently Asia had a plan of her own as limited as that may be. Candy gave her a big squeeze and wished she had some answers. If she were braver, she would pack up and leave taking Asia with her. However, she knew her husband and that would be her death sentence. She even considered letting Nick in on the dilemma, but couldn't do that. That would be Nick's death sentence. No, they would have to bide their time, keep things as cool as they could, and wait for their opportunity. Asia slept in her own bed that night. They both felt that would be safest. Candy stayed up until midnight then gave up and went to bed, too. Her mind was going too fast for her to sleep though. She was planning the trip to the Indonesian Community Center tomorrow. She didn't know what exactly she hoped to find there, but somehow she thought it might have an answer.

She was still awake when Marc came in at 2:20 a.m. He looked in the bedroom then walked down the hall and looked in Asia's room before coming back. He dropped his clothes at the side of the bed and climbed in.

"I know you're still awake. If you ever order me about like that again it'll be your sorriest day on earth. I've decided to tell Nick he's off the team. He's also not welcome over here anymore. And if he has trouble with that he can find a new job, too."

And with that he rolled over and was snoring in no time.
CHAPTER NINE

Candy was so nervous getting breakfast that morning she was sure Marc would know something was up. Asia stayed away totally making the beds and only coming into the kitchen when she had to bring something in there. But he was so wrapped up in himself that he just figured everyone was afraid of him now and he lorded it over them. Finally, he left for work and Candy told Asia to hurry and get ready to go bye bye.

They hopped in the car and took off for the address on the card Nick had given her yesterday. That seemed so long ago, so much had happened. Asia was catching Candy's excitement and so they were both feeling much better by the time they pulled up to the little stucco building with the big sign across the side that read "Indonesian Community Center". Getting out of the car a gentleman who was sitting at a picnic table in the yard stood and came to greet them.

"Welcome! I am Budi Alatas, the director here. May I be of some service or do you already know what you are after," he asked with a kindly smile.

"Hello, I am Candy and this is my close friend Asia, well, that's what I call her. It's a long story, do you have some time?" she asked resignedly.

Budi led them over to the picnic table, which seemed to be his office. They later found that he just loved being outdoors. Candy told him about how they came to have Asia and that they knew nothing about her or her name and weren't even sure of her age. Towards the end of her tale, she broke down and started crying.

"There, there Candy. Don't be upset. It sounds as though you did a wonderful job with what you had to work with and if you knew what some of our people go through over here you have provided a palace in comparison," Budi consoled.

Of course not knowing the whole story this only made Candy feel worse and cry harder, but she got it in hand quickly and asked, "Budi, could you speak with Asia and find out what you can? I know she would love to speak to someone in her own language, not to mention be able to express her feelings for a change."

"Of course I will." And with that he turned to Asia and began conversing. Asia just lit up and chattered away like a little bird. Candy couldn't help but beam, too, after a little while watching her. Once again she was listening to that lilting melody and cadence that had possessed her with the tapes.

After about half an hour Budi turned to her and said, "Well she has a whole story for you she's been dying to share. Her real name is Tuti Hasan. Her father and brothers were killed in a monsoon that hit them several years ago. It's been she and her mother since then. They managed to make a living with a small kitchen garden. Girls on her island do not attend school as it's considered a waste of their time but she did get to attend a dance school. Quite a luxury, and honor. She and her mother were kidnapped in the night by Malaysians and sold into prostitution. From there they were split up. That's about it except she has high praise for you," he finished.

Candy didn't know what to say. That was a very sad story, yet here was her Asia, oops Tuti, sitting with a big grin on her face just happy to finally be able to tell it. Candy reached over and gave her another big hug.

"I don't know what to say now, Budi. That by itself was a tremendous help," she breathed.

"I see you've been trying to teach her English. Would you like some help on that end? We might be able to speed that up. We can also help get her ready for her Citizenship exam once she finishes English. That's the two places I would start if I were you," he spoke kindly.

Candy breathed a big sigh of relief and promptly took him up on his offer. They explained to Asia, Tuti, and she got all excited again jumping up and down. They worked out a schedule that everyone could make, said their goodbyes and headed back home.

Candy couldn't decide if she should keep this under wraps for a while longer and then tell Marc about it or tell him now. Either way he was going to put a stop to it. If she told him now Tuti would get nothing out of the Center. If she told him say a month down the line, Tuti would be talking much better and able to understand even more, but...she would still have to stop going.

How could she make him want her to go for these lessons? No way! He liked her illiterate and illegal. Similar to barefoot and pregnant, I suppose. Totally helpless, dependent on the big man. How come she never saw this side of him before? He was never brutal to her, a little rough yes, but never hurt her and stopped when he realized he was hurting her. Of course, they never had much of a sex life and he had it all the time with Tuti. Maybe he was getting it somewhere else all that time and she just wasn't aware of it.

'My mind is wandering off the subject. I think I had better tell him right away so it won't be so bad as if I was trying to hide it or something. I'll concentrate on the benefits to us, not Tuti, and see if that makes any difference at all,' she thought to herself. With that decided she determinedly headed for home ready to face whatever she had to that night.

Tuti was helping her prepare dinner. Candy didn't usually drink before dinner but this was a special occasion and she wanted steady nerves. Any sign of nervousness to Marc and he would swoop in for the kill, so to speak. The house was clean, they were both dressed nice and she was preparing his favorite meal so the trap was set.

"Marc like, o no like, my take English?" Tuti asked her.

"I'm going to find out tonight after dinner," Candy avoided.

"But what you think?" she persisted.

"I don't think he will, but I hope to change his mind, okay?" she answered softly.

Tuti just nodded and went on chopping salad vegetables. Just then the dogs started their barking and next they heard the car pull in the driveway. Candy swallowed down the rest of her drink and went to make a new one and one for Marc.

Marc swept in the back door with a big grin and, "Hey, what's for dinner?"

Coming back in from the living room with his drink in hand Candy smiling said, "Well you should know that smell. It's your favorite! Meatloaf and mashed potatoes and gravy, darling. How was your day?"

It looked like it must have been good from the grin on his face and it wasn't going anywhere yet as he reached to take his drink from her outstretched hand.

"Thank you. It went mighty fine, mighty fine. I got in three very large jobs today, lost one employee, but hired two more, so all in all it was a very good day," he grinned.

Candy's stomach fell to the floor. She was afraid to ask but something about losing an employee left her with a cold chill and she didn't want to verify her worst fear so she decided to ignore it and wait for him to rub the salt in.

"Three large jobs, oh my! That's great honey. Well that's cause for celebration."

"Yeah, let me go take my shower. Is dinner almost ready?"

"Yes, it should be ready by the time you get out," she answered.

"Okay then. Come on Asia, scrub my back," he said taking her by the hand as he walked out of the kitchen.

She went meekly with him leaving the rest of the salad making for me to nervously finish praying he wouldn't hurt her this time. I quickly got everything on the table and fixed myself another drink, which I finished before they got out. Every nerve in my body was straining for the slightest sound that would tell me she needed help, but gratefully I heard nothing but water running. I finally got up to make me another drink just as the bathroom door opened. Tuti walked in the kitchen, eyes downcast, docile and meek, just as she was when she first arrived. It broke my heart and firmed my resolve to do everything in my power to get Marc to allow her to go to the Community Center.

"Let's eat, I'm starved," he said as he practically bounced into the kitchen. I had set a TV tray in Tuti's room for her so she could eat when we did without offending her beliefs about eating with the men. I started to tell her that but caught myself just in time. I was already getting used to using her real name. Instead, I lead her by the hand and showed her the tray and plate of food in there. She managed a small smile of gratitude for me and I kissed her on the cheek.