Asian Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"Well Al, I guess we're just slow." Mel told him, a soft smile on her face as she held me close. "Rob is a hot, sexy man, what can I say?"

"Okay kids, time for a toast!" I said, grabbing a San Miguel for each of us and popping them open. I held my bottle up. "To the prettiest girl in all of Manila!" I said, looking at Mel who blushed.

"To pretty girls!" Al responded, clinking his bottle to mine and taking a long drink.

Luci got the idea and held her bottle up. "To sexy guys and pretty girls!" she said.

"Hear hear!" I responded, touching my bottle to both Mel's and Luci's before taking another pull. Everybody had a chuckle to go with their sips of beer and I returned to my tasks, pouring some barbecue sauce and tequila into a bowl and adding peppers and garlic before stirring it thoroughly. Then I added the pork ribs to the bowl and coated them.

"So you cook too?" Luci asked. "No fair!" she added with a giggle.

Mel, who had not separated from me since the kiss, gave me another squeeze. "I told you he's a hot, sexy man." Then she leaned over and nuzzled my neck with her soft lips. "Mmmm... tastes good, too." she added, deliberately brushing her firm breast against my arm.

I mixed some soy sauce and lemon juice in another bowl and added the tilapia filets, then made sure they were coated completely. Al was taking care of the briquets in the kettle, and before long we were ready to cook. Mel finally let go of me (dammit!) and she and Luci headed out to get the 'landlord' started on our rice. An hour later we were seated around the picnic table feasting on delicious dishes. Al had fired up the stereo in the Benz and we listened to a variety of popular tunes while we ate. Mel had her leg pressed against mine the whole time, occasionally rubbing my leg with her soft fingers under the table. After dinner we brought out a deck of cards and played blackjack for fun, laughing and taunting each other as the food settled.

Mel leaned close. "Let's go for a swim." she suggested, giving my earlobe a nibble while she was there.

We got up from the table, and I said "We're going for a swim – a private swim." I said, giving Al 'the eye'. I knew he understood....

In the pool Mel attached herself to me, kissing and groping and rubbing and squeezing... All the things you want your girl to do. I ran my hand down the back of her suit and over her fine ass, finding her already wet and very hot. Without a word I pulled her suit down, then lifted her up and removed it completely, setting it on the edge of the pool. Then we kissed again with her legs wrapped around me, grinding her wetness against me. I got a wild idea and lifted her up and put her legs over my shoulders. "Mmmm.... Dessert!" I whispered, sliding my tongue into her pussy and wriggling it around. Her nails raked the back of my head and she writhed her hips against my face.

"Ohgawdddd..." Mel moaned, trying to be as quiet as she could so as not to let our friends hear. She wouldn't last long this first time, and she squirmed free after just a few minutes. On her way down she hooked her fingers into my shorts and tugged them down, testing my penis on the way – it was fully erect. I stepped out of the shorts and she carefully placed them next to hers, then pulled our lips together again.

We resumed our passionate embrace, enjoying the mix of our saliva and her juices as she carefully maneuvered my cock and her body. I could feel the heat of her quim on my shaft as we moved against each other in the water, then Mel wrapped first one leg then the other around my waist and pulled me inside. "Ohhhhh... honey... you feel so good..." I whispered in her ear. Our bodies melted together as she moved in slow, elegant circles on my cock.

"Oh Rob... I've waited for this..." she moaned, her fingers locked behind my neck and her calves crossed behind my back. "I want this to last... forever..."

I couldn't imagine it lasting long, as the incredible heat inside her combined with the snug entrance of her barely-used cunt was like paradise to my cock. I reached down to cup and fondle her bottom while she moved, and pressed my lips to hers again. We rocked against each other, my finger nestling against her snug anus as I fucked her slowly. Her ring didn't relax, so my finger remained outside; but she didn't say no to the touch. In the pool any penetration might have been uncomfortable, and I was certainly willing to wait to find out about that opening until later. Mel's mewls began to rise in intensity, her hips moving with more focus – and I knew she was climbing the mountain. Her hands pulled our lips together again, her tongue driving inside my mouth as she began to squeal. Her legs pulled our loins together in pounding thrusts, her muscles clenching around my cock as she twitched and spasmed in orgasmic bliss. I held her tight, not really caring that I had not cum yet. There was plenty of time for that, and I definitely wanted to take this nice and slow.

Her legs lost their grip as her breathing subsided and our lips lost their lock. My cock slipped from her hot tunnel and she lowered her feet to the pool's bottom. She noticed my erection and looked sad. "You didn't...."

"Not yet; but that's fine honey. You needed that. I'm sure I'll be very happy later." I told her, running my fingers through her wet hair and pulling her close for little kiss. "It was wonderful anyway. I loved what you did." I added. "Don't worry about it. I'm not."

Just then we heard a giggle just beyond the fence that ran around the pool. The fence was covered by vines; but Luci's laugh was unmistakable. Mel looked over to find that somehow her friend had taken our suits! "Luci!" she shouted. "Dammit Luci, bring those suits back here right now!" More laughter, and the patter of her feet as she ran back over to the table.

A minute later Al came up the stairs, his hand blocking his eyes. "I have your suits sir... sorry." he said, tossing them in our direction then turning around.

I reached out and grabbed the suits, handing Mel hers while I pulled my shorts on, laughing the whole time. After her suit was back in place Mel came over to me and wrapped herself around me again. "Hey sexy man... I hope you plan on doing more of that later." She told me, planting a juicy one on my lips as she rubbed her covered pussy on my similarly covered cock. "mmMMMMM"

We climbed out of the pool and joined our friends at the table, Mel scolding Luci while I grabbed a couple of San Miguel's. Al was looking at me with a big grin on his face. I winked. He chuckled, then joined Mel in scolding Luci playfully.

We resumed our card game, playing until Luci had all of the chips. It was getting late anyway, so Al and Luci went about finishing the cleanup while Mel and I headed upstairs. The pool had been nice; but it seemed like that was days before....

I followed that saucy behind up the stairs, my loins stirring as her cheeks jiggled ever-so-slightly. I really just wanted to yank that suit down and bury my face in her backside; but I knew that anything like that would need her blessing, and so far she had shown no signs that she was interested. We got to the room and before I even had the door closed Mel was all over me, her tongue worming inside my mouth as our lips ground together. Her fingers were down the front of my shorts in a flash as she hungrily sucked on my face, her other hand roaming over my chest and up my back. Before I could get a handle on things she broke the kiss and let her tongue travel down my chest as her fingers deftly pulled my cock from the shorts. She stopped briefly, looked up at me, and whispered "chupang" – which I understood was Tagalog for 'blow job'. Her lips wrapped around my cock and her fingers hooked under the waistband of my shorts to pull them down to my ankles. I let my hands rest on her head; but she brushed them away and pulled her mouth away momentarily, looking up at me. "No... Let me..." then she engulfed my penis fully, her lips nibbling their way down to the root.

My knees trembled as Mel sucked my cock, fucking me with her beautiful face as I attempted to remain standing. "Gawd honey... So good... Can't stand..." I said to her.

Mel pulled her mouth from my organ with a lewdslllurrrp and stood up, giving me a kiss before she turned around and climbed onto the bed. She stayed on all fours, looking back at me with that gorgeous ass pointed at my gaze. "Sixty-nine." was all she said, and I didn't need a second invitation. I joined her on the bed, laying on my back. She hopped over me and pressed her hot pussy against my face. "ohhhhgawd... eat me..." she begged, then her mouth was on my cock again. I caressed her smooth cheeks as my tongue sought out the tender insides of her cunt on its way to her swollen clit. The first touch had her lips clenching on my organ, and when my lips curled to form a seal around her nub she squealed and started stroking her lips up and down my dick.

Again my fingers drifted down the crevice between her buttocks to find her little brown star; but this time I could see the tight wrinkle just inches from my eyes. Without taking my lips and tongue from her clitoris I slipped a finger into the wet warmth of her cunt, sliding it in and out in feigned intercourse, bringing a soft mewl from inside her. I withdrew the digit and spread her natural lube around her starfish, applying only enough pressure to be sure some of the fluids made it inside. Her hips wriggled in resistance, so the finger remained outside of her ass; but the sight of my finger working at her sphincter would be enough for now. It was enough of a distraction that her superb fellatio didn't drive me over the edge just yet. We enjoyed the mutual oral pleasure for what seemed like hours; but was only thirty minutes or so, then we simultaneously pushed away.

Mel lay on her back with her legs spread wide, her eyes glazed over as she grasped for my cock. "Fuck me Rob... Fuck me now.." she pleaded, her hips writhing in lewd little circles. I watched her beautiful face as I let her fingers capture my member, guiding it to the gushing opening between her legs. When it was in position I moved my hips and in a single thrust had half of my shaft inside her. Her face showed intense pleasure as I slowly pushed the remainder of my organ into the velvet furnace that was her vagina. "Ohyessss... your cock is so nice... fuck me Rob... fuck me with your beautiful cock and cum inside me..." she begged, her eyes closed the whole time as her hips slowly gyrated around my dick.

We established a rhythm that gave us maximum pleasure while not sending either of us too far into the zone, our hips grinding against each other with each inward thrust. I reached one hand up and behind her head to pull our lips together as the other hand slipped beneath her cheeks. We kissed passionately as I once again found her anus, this time it was coated with the flowing juices from her pussy. She grunted when I pressed the tip of my finger into her ass, her head shaking from side to side. She broke the kiss momentarily. "No butt." she said, her eyes pleading with me.

"Just a finger?" I asked. She thought for a moment, our bodies completely still. Then she nodded her acceptance, pressed her lips against mine, and resumed the motion of her hips. We screwed each other in that position for another fifteen minutes, my finger working it's way slowly into her snug pooper to the second knuckle. I love the buttery-smooth skin inside a woman's asshole, the clenching muscles of anus and rectum squeezing any intruder. For now I could be happy with just a finger in her butt....

Mel stopped her motion and pushed me away. "Doggy style." she whispered, flipping over onto all fours. "FUCK ME!" she ordered.

I knelt behind her beautiful ass and pressed my cock into her warm depths, my hands grasping her hips as I started pounding into her pussy. I looked down and saw the still wet wrinkle, and reached over to put the tip of my thumb at her nether entrance. Mel moaned and wriggled her hips toward my digit, accepting my thickest finger all the way up her butt. That triggered a chain of clenching spasms that quickly pushed me beyond the point of no return. My cock twitched inside her tight cunt, made just a bit tighter by my thumb buried in her asshole. "Oh gawd honey... oh gawd... I'm gonna cum baby... Oh yeah... Yes... Ahhhh... AHHHH... YIAHHHH..." I howled as my hips thrashed at her lithe form, my thumb holding her still while my cock emptied its seed inside her. "Oh gawd baby... so good... so tight... so hot..." I moaned as the last of my semen oozed deep inside her. Her rectal channel clenched, pushing my thumb out, then we both collapsed on the bed in a spoon position, my cock still pressed against her warm cooze.

The day had been long; but Mel and I had finally done it.

The adventure has officially begun!

** Continued in Chapter 2 – Fireball Mary Ann **

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers
12