Asian Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

My hands roamed over her body on top of the robe, sliding down her back and over her firm buttocks, bringing soft mewls from her diaphragm. Her fingers reached between us to find my rapidly growing penis, gently stroking my shaft as the kiss became more passionate. After several long minutes of petting, she pushed me away and looked at me with the smoldering pools that were her eyes. "I want you...." she said softly, moving to the table and laying on her belly atop the cushion with her bum right at the edge. Her hands tugged the satin robe up over her bottom, then her fingers pulled her cheeks apart. "back here.."

I pulled a chair up behind her and began molding the firm flesh of her buttocks, letting my thumbs dip between them to expose her little brown star. "So beautiful..." I moaned, pressing my lips to her butt for the first time. She mewled softly as I began rimming her snug little sphincter, beginning with a very light touch focused on the ring and the sensitive area around it. I worked my fingers around her moist folds, bringing her juices out as I continued my oral assault on her ass. Her hips began to writhe wantonly and I slipped a finger inside her cunt to further stimulate her loins, pushing my oral digit past her anal ring at the same moment.

Her body tensed at the first intrusion of my tongue, unaccustomed to the contact. "Ohhhgawddd... Ahhhmmmm..." Mel moaned. I used the thumb and forefinger of one hand to gently pry open her tightest hole, pushing my curled tongue as far into her asshole as I could. "Oooooohhhhhhyessss... So nasty..." she whispered, willing her anal ring to relax. A few minutes of this and I could tell she was ready for the next step. I reached over for the tube of 'special' lubricant, deftly opening the top and letting it fall to the table. Without a word I positioned the tip at her little wrinkle and gave the tube a gentle squeeze to place a small deposit of the slippery fluid just inside her anus. She moaned softly as I placed the tip against her virgin hole and gently inserted it in her back door. Her hips twitched; but she made no effort to pull away. "ohhhhhyess... honey... make it nice for me..." I gave the tube a squeeze once the tip was inside, pushing an ounce or more of the fluid up her luscious little butt.

"Ready for a finger baby?" I asked, pressing my pinky against the wet ring.

"Yessssss...." Mel said hoarsely, pushing her hips back against my finger. I worked the tip of my smallest digit in tiny circles, working it slowly inside to the first knuckle before resting. I could feel her sphincter clenching and releasing around it, then finally the ring of muscle relaxed and I pressed another half-inch into her rectal chute. "A-a-ahhhhh..." she moaned softly as the digit pushed into her ass. I showered the silky skin of her bottom with soft kisses, my pinky wriggling gently inside her. When her hips again pushed back I let her control things, holding my hand still as she pushed her butthole back onto my intruder. Then it was engulfed completely, and I slowly twirled it around in her sweet little sheath. My pinky gradually withdrew, then slipped back inside. She wriggled and moaned, and I started slowly sliding the digit in and out of her bottom. I felt her muscles gripping my little finger, then suddenly she stopped, turning her head around. "M-more baby... Bigger..." she told me.

We moved on, first to one thicker finger, then two. With each change I added lubricant to make certain she was slippery inside. After a few minutes with two fingers sliding in and out of her ass, Mel just couldn't take any more, she pushed herself up from the table and dropped to her knees between my legs again. Moments later I felt her soft lips engulf my penis again, and I was hard in seconds. She focused on depositing her saliva all over my shaft, then lifted her head and smiled at me. She glanced over and grabbed the tube, placing the tip on my tip and squeezing a generous amount from the tube. She used her hand to spread the slippery stuff all over my cock, then leaned over to kiss me. "I want you to fuck me in the ass... please..." she pleaded, laying on her back on the cushion and pulling her knees back to her chest. "Fuck me baby... Fuck my asshole.."

I chuckled inside, realizing that once again we were going to have 'unconventional' sex, then stood up to position the well-lubed head against her willing anal port. She looked up at me and smiled. "Fuck my ass, Rob. Nice and slow..." My hands grasped her hips and I applied enough pressure to pop just the head inside her clenching ring. "ahhhhhmmm... ohgawd..." she moaned, her hands reaching out to me. She wriggled her hips gently, letting my penis slip ever-so-slowly into her butt. I let her do the work at first, and was rewarded with the warmth of her virginal rectum surrounding my shaft. She reached for me again, and this time her hands found me and pulled me down. She nuzzled my neck and nibbled an earlobe. "Now fuck my bottom you big sweet man." she whispered. "And kiss me... PLEASE..." she begged.

I pressed my lips to hers and began moving my hips slowly, easing my cock out a few inches, then back inside her mucky chute. She let out a tiny squeak with each inward thrust, her fingernails leaving welts on my back and sides. Several minutes passed as we worked up our pace, and finally I was well and truly buttfucking my Asian babydoll. She squealed with intense passion as my cock drove into her ass to the hilt, then moaned as it withdrew almost all the way. I couldn't believe how long I was lasting in her tight ass; but I wasn't going to complain. She reached up and placed her hands flat on my chest. "I want you to fuck me doggy-style on the bed honey..." she whispered.

We disengaged and moved to the bed, Mel climbing up onto her hands and knees, offering her beautiful behind once again. "Fuck my ass baby... cum for me..." she pleaded convincingly. I knelt behind her and pushed my cock up her butt, savoring the buttery-smooth walls of her rectal chute. "Yiahhh... Fuck me lover..." she grunted, pushing her hips back toward me. I looked down at the point of penetration and marveled at her distended little pink ring, stretched tight by my hard cock. The sight just drove me wild, and I started pounding into her butt in long strokes, burying my length inside her each time. I growled, she grunted, my dick burrowing into her as never before. "Ungh.. unghh.. unghhh... ohgawd... ohgahhhhhh..." she howled, and I felt her first spasm. I fucked her ass hard, driving her over the edge and down the other side as I pushed my own orgasm to its peak. She quickly realized my situation and willed her anal ring and rectal muscles to squeeze my organ. "Cum in my ass baby... CUM!" she howled.

"Yiahhh... OHYEAH.... AHHH... AHHH... YIAHHHHHHH." I growled, pumping her bowels full of my sticky seed. My cock continued to twitch involuntarily for several minutes, still inside the tender orifice between her cheeks. Her muscles squeezed me as if her bottom was milking the last of my juices, then gently worked the meaty cudgel out. I slowly rolled onto my back next to her, letting my breathing return to normal. "Thank you baby. That was wonderful." I told her.

"Mmmm... it was... really nice." Mel replied softly, turning her head to face mine. "I never thought it would be so... hot." she giggled. "Now get me a glass of wine you beast!" she growled playfully. "My ass is thirsty!"

We both got up slowly, walking back out to the veranda to relax in the fresh air. There was no more sex that night; but there was a lot of tenderness. We took a shower together, washing each others most private areas with plenty of soap and gentle touches. Then we dried off and enjoyed more fresh air before finally heading to bed. The clock read two-thirty, and we were both asleep in moments.

The rest of the weekend was something of a whirlwind. We took a car and did some sightseeing around Ipo, visiting some of the ancient ruins and religious monuments and enjoying a lunch outdoors at one of the many fine, locally owned restaurants. Mel was amazing, teasing me with her sexy ways every time she got a chance. We headed back to the hotel mid-afternoon and curled up for a nap before we headed down to the restaurant for a relaxing dinner. A few hours in the bar, where she again teased the locals, and we headed back up for an hour of deep passion before we again drifted off to dreamland.

Sunday dawned and we had to say our goodbyes. I borrowed a car and drove her to Penang where she caught a return flight to Sinagapore. I didn't know it at the time; but it would be the last time I saw Marvelous Mel.

But the adventures continue...

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12