Asian Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Honey, I'm sure he would love to – after a break." I responded, letting one hand glide softly over her soft thigh. "What do you say we raid the mini-bar?" I suggested. Lily jumped up with more energy than I would have expected, landing on her feet with her hands on the bed next to me, a big beautiful smile on her face.

"Or some room service!" she suggested. "We can get something to snack on and a few beers." she added, wagging her body like the cutest pet I'd ever seen. Then she whirled around and wiggled over to the desk, grabbing the room service menu before returning to the bed. "Let's see....." she began. "I haven't had hot wings in years... you like hot wings?" she asked, not waiting for a response before flipping back to the beverage page. "And they have Sam Adams! Oh yeah. That's it. Wings and four Sam's please..." she said with a giggle, handing me the menu and the phone. I called in the order before both of us ran in and took a quick shower, donning the terry robes provided by the hotel and sitting down in front of the TV to wait for the food and drinks. It was only a few minutes and the doorbell chimed.

We sat at the small table and wolfed down a plate of wings and the garlic bread I'd ordered, killing a Sam's each in the process. It was one in the morning when we pushed our chairs back and relaxed. Her foot worked its way up my calf, pushing between my thighs as she wriggled herself down in her chair. She laughed and caught my eye. "You think he might be up for a little more... um... exercise?" she asked, the tips of her toes finding my flaccid organ. It only took a touch to bring some life. "oooooo... he likes..." Lily teased. She gently rubbed at my dick with her soft feet, clearly enjoying the tease. "Maybe he'd like to try the um... backroad for a change?" she added, reminding me that she had offered to let me fuck her in the ass. My friend jumped to attention at the thought of her pretty little tan rosebud, and we both rose from our chairs, heading for the bed.

Lily sat at the edge of the bed and pulled me over with her hands on my hips. She smiled up at me and opened her mouth, taking my cock inside and all the way down in one long, slow stroke. I watched her lips traverse my shaft, sucking at my meat as if it were a lollipop. A few minutes of that and I was hard as a rock and wet enough to make an attempt. I'd just noticed she had withdrawn when she flipped herself around so her perfect butt was thrusting out toward me at the edge of the bed. She looked around at me, the smile still gracing her perfect features. "Just slip it in my pussy first – to get it nice and wet." Lily said, reaching back to pull her outer lips aside. "Come on lover, give me your beautiful cock."

I pressed the bulbous head of my fleshy cudgel at her still seething cunny and pushed inside. She whimpered at the intrusion; but wriggled her hips back toward me to impale herself on me. I looked down at her anal ring, teasing it with my thumb as I let her warm me up with her wet cunt. She moaned, moving her hips to rub her bottom against my digit. I took the hint, sliding my thumb down to gather her juices before pressing the thick digit past her sphincter ring and into her ass. Lily whimpered again; but her ride was only beginning. I slowly withdrew both intruders and leaned down to slip my tongue up inside her relaxed and willing anus. Her groans grew very wanton, then she whispered hoarsely "Fuck my ass... please... please... I need you to cum in my ass..."

With my first gentle push I got nearly half of my organ into the buttery-smooth tunnel of her rectum, her buttocks quaking like a vibrator as I held her hips firm. I let her guide the initial penetration, her hips pushing back to take another two inches into her tight ass, then another inch... I couldn't imagine lasting long, so tight and hot was her rearend. I felt her fingers brushing against my testicles as she worked her pussy in time with my slow strokes in her butthole. I couldn't believe, recalling how I'd originally seen her in the restaurant, that I was now sodomizing this beautiful woman. Her asshole was so wonderful, so smooth and so accommodating as my dick worked it's nasty way in and out of the mucky little hole, her tiny whimpers denoting each inward thrust. Then she jumped and I felt her muscles clench around me, she began to flail at her wet slit as another climax began building in her loins. I knew what was surely coming, and grasped her hips to begin my final push.

Lily knew she was about to get another load of hot seed, this time in her rear, and was fast approaching another intense peak. She could feel the rod being burrowed into her backside; but nothing mattered other than the fingers flicking at her clit now. She was focused on wringing another orgasm from her body while I focused on hammering her bottom. "yyyyiiiiiAAHHHHH." Lily howled. "ohgawdohgawdohgawd... FUCK MY ASSSSSSS." she demanded. Her entire body tensed... the muscles inside her asshole spasming wildly around my cock. There was no way I could hold back. I drove balls-deep into her butt, holding tight to her gyrating hips as she went over the edge and into the orgasmic abyss. "OHGAWD... FUCKKKKK... CUMMMMINNNGGGG..." Lily growled, her rectum clenching around my dick.

I held on until her spasms eased, then pulled about halfway out, looking down to take in the lewd sight of her pink anal ring stretched around my cock. "Your asshole looks so incredible like this." I said softly, letting her hips push back as her bottom reclaimed my shaft. Lily moaned, a guttural, wanton moan as she began working her muscles on my dick. I let her do the work for a while, holding her in place with my hands as her hot little anal chute gripped and clenched my meat. "ohhhhbaby... that is so fucking good... keep it up baby... keep it up and I'll cum in your sweet ass..." I whispered hoarsely, leaning forward and letting my hands roam around her to cup and squeeze her firm breasts. My lips nuzzled the fragrant flesh of her neck as I slowly began moving again in her ass. It wouldn't take much, so I consciously kept my motions slow, the intense sensations of her bottom making my cock throb inside her. Without thinking one of my hands slowly moved down over her belly to find her drenched pussy, gently massaging her still-erect clit before sliding a finger into the wetness just below. Her moans returned, growing louder with each movement of my dual intruders, and I sensed I might be able to give my new friend another climax this way.

"oh..my...gawd... sofuckinghot... finger me baby... finger me and FUCK my ass.." Lily moaned, her hips beginning their dance once again. I added a second finger and started sodomizing her in earnest, sliding my thick cock in and out of her bunghole as my fingers pushed her higher. "nyIEH nyIEH nYIEH NYIEHHHHHH... fuckmefuckmefuckme ohGAWD... FUCK MEEEEE.." Lily growled, her body trembling and writhing as we got into that 'zone of lust' one more time. We rutted like pigs in heat, pounding at each other as both of us drove toward the summit of passion.

I barely felt her first twitch; but it was enough to put me beyond the point of no return and began pounding my organ into her receptive little opening. "ohhhhk... damn.. ohgawdbabe... OHGAWD... YEAHHHHH... YIEAHHHH... OHFUCKYEAHHH..." I grunted, splashing her bowels with my seed as her rectal tube sucked me dry. She'd had another climax of her own, I just wasn't sufficiently aware to notice it. Her asshole was still spasming around my dick, drawing every drop from my testicles with her orgasmic spasms. Without losing our connection I lifted her and collapsed on the bed with her, my penis still imbedded in her beautiful butt. I held her close as our breathing slowly returned to normal, kissing her neck, her ears, and ultimately her sweet lips as we twitched in unison on the soft sheets. "Gawd that was so hot Lily." I whispered in ear.

We lay there for another fifteen minutes, lightly caressing each other as our bodies recovered. Then she moved a little, and the muscles of her ass squeezed my dick out of her slippery hole. In a flash she had turned to face me, taking my head in her hands and pressing her lips to mine. She kissed me as passionately now as she had several hours earlier, and gave me that incredible smile when we finally broke the kiss. "I've never cum like that – with a dick in my butt I mean." she said softly, a slight blush coming over her face. "Not once, and you made me cum twice." she added, her eyes sparkling as she smiled. She kissed me again, not an eager, intense kiss; but the gentle, sensuous kiss of a long time lover. "mmmm..." she moaned. "I'm going to miss you."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, letting my fingers trace her spine just grazing her flesh. "and I'll miss you Lily." I replied. "I'm glad my return flight was cancelled." A very soft mewl escaped her as we held each other close. "And my flight isn't until the afternoon, so we can spend part of tomorrow together if you want." I added.

"Yesssssssss...." Lily whispered, her eyes growing heavy. It was two in the morning, and I reached over to extinguish the lights as we fell asleep, our bodies locked in a tender embrace. We were asleep in moments, with sweet dreams the order of the night.

** 4 – Morning Glory **

It was bright in the room when my eyes fluttered open. I still had Lily in my arms, her head snuggled into the crook of my neck and shoulder. She was snoring very quietly, more like a kitten's purr. I lay there recalling the intense passion of our evening, the delights of her body reawakening my lust. I turned my head to look at her, still sleeping after the long night, wisps of her jet-black hair curling over her cheek. I let my fingers lightly brush that cheek, watching her eyes as she awoke. "Mmm... morning..." she said softly, reaching behind my head to pull our lips together. The kiss was passionate from the start, our tongues dueling for territory as our lips sucked hungrily. Our hands were instantly busy, roaming our bodies as lust again took control. I broke the kiss this time, my lips wandering down beneath her chin and neck. One hand roamed down to take a breast and give it a squeeze, holding it as my lips took her nipple and sucked. "ooooo... yessssss...." Lily moaned.

My fingers drifted down through the soft curls above her mound, bringing more moans as they grazed the sensitive outer lips of her pussy. I wanted her first orgasm of this day to be solo, brought on by my lips, tongue, and fingers. I wanted to feast on her delicious cooze, finger her hot cunt, and suck on her sweet clit until she couldn't stand it – and keep her there for as long as possible. Her legs parted of their own volition in response to my light touch, revealing the tender petals of her flowers and the first graze of my fingertips drew her juices to the surface. "ohhhhyes... ohhhyessss... ohhhhhmmm..." Lily came her soft mewls as my lips made their way slowly down her belly, over her navel, and through her silky curls. Her hands pushed at my head, her legs spreading wider in invitation as I repositioned myself between them. The soft folds of her pussy glistened with her juices, the fragrant musk of her womanhood filling my senses. My lips kissed their way from one knee and up her inner thigh, briefly grazing over her moist lips before trailing down the other thigh. "ohGAWD... please... please... I need you..." she whispered hoarsely, her hands grasping at the air trying to capture me.

I let my tongue tease its way back up her thigh, watching her beautiful face contorting with wanton lust as I got closer to her center. I stretched both hands up to let my fingertips touch her breasts, my mouth now only inches from her pussy. I reached out with my tongue and simultaneously flicked her clit with my oral digit and both nipples with my fingertips. Her body jumped, not knowing which way to move as she let out a little squeak. "Mmm... you smell so good baby... so damn good..." I said softly, sliding my tongue from her little wrinkle to her mons, repeating the motion several times as Lily whimpered. I began to focus my oral attention on the sensitive folds of her vulva, letting my tongue and lips work her lips until she was soaking wet and writhing her hips. "My baby wants this, eh?" I taunted her, slipping a finger into her hot cunt and feigning intercourse as she trembled.

"yiiiESSSS... I WANT IT... SUCK MY PUSSY!" she demanded, her fingers gripping my hair, pulling my face into her heat. I went to work on her wanton sex, sucking hard on her clit as I added a second finger inside her wet tunnel. "OhhhhhhhhFUCK..." she grunted, her hips gyrating on my intruders. "fffuck..fffuCK...FFFFUCKKKK" came her cries as I gently eased my little pinky into her ass, joining the two in her cunt as my lips encircled her little nub. My new friend was on fire now, her body responding instinctively to what I was doing, her brain completely out of the loop. I knew she wasn't going to last much longer, her pussy was gushing her sweet nectar as I flicked my tongue across her clit and fingerfucked her willing and receptive holes. I felt her first spasm, and while I wanted to stop it I could not do it. That first spasm shoved her over the edge and out into space, her body thrashing and shuddering as she climaxed. "wohhhhGAWD... YYES..YYYES...OHYYYYESSSSS...CUMMMMMMMMING...OHFUCK... OHGAWD... OHMYFUCKINGGAWDDDDDD..." she screamed, bouncing her backside off the mattress as her hands ground my mouth against her gushing pussy.

I let her down easy, leaving my fingers inside her as I gently kissed her belly and upper thighs. She was still mewling softly after several minutes, her body lightly shuddering each time I got anywhere near her pussy with my mouth. She moaned loudly as I gradually withdrew my digits, closing her legs as I moved next to her. One hand remained in contact, softly caressing her belly as I leaned over to kiss a nipple. "Good morning Lily." I said.

"ohhhgawd..." she moaned, reaching her hand down to grasp my erect penis. "Bring that up here, I want some breakfast too." she begged, looking entirely serious. I pulled myself up and presented my organ to her, almost falling over when she wolfed it down in a single stroke of her lips. I'd had fellatio in the morning before; but never quite like this. I was kneeling next to her head, one knee on a pillow and the other next to her breast, with my cock sliding in and out of her mouth as she eagerly suckled. She used her free hand to steady me, holding my hip as I screwed her pretty face. I reached down over her belly, getting my fingers wet with her juices, then went lower to find her still-slick little starfish. "mmMMPHHHH" came her muffled squeal as she tilted her hips to give me better access. She wanted my attention on her asshole. I obliged, slipping first one finger then two into her clenching opening. She sucked wildly on my cock as my fingers pushed all the way into her butthole. A few minutes of this and she shoved my hips away, forcing my cock out of her mouth. "Please... baby... fuck my ass again... PLEASE..." she pleaded, pushing me in the general direction.

As I moved down into position Lily pulled her knees to her chest, exposing her puckering little hole for my pleasure. I positioned my cock at her anal port, holding still and looking into her eyes. "pleeeease.." she whimpered. I applied enough pressure to push the bulbous head past her sphincter and held still, looking down at her face. She had a look of absolute bliss, her tongue flashing out to lick at her lips as I gently pushed in half way. Her hands let go of her knees and reached out to me, pulling my head down and pressing her lips against mine. The passionate embrace moved our bodies and pulled my cock all the way into her tight but willing asshole. We writhed against each other as our mouths feasted hungrily, our bodies bonding again in a passionate fervor. Her bottom was a heavenly oven lined with velvet, caressing my penis in its' loving embrace. I could feel her muscles working at my shaft, as if her anal chute was another mouth. "ohhhFUCK that feels so amazing... I LOVE your cock in my ass baby... GAWD..." Lily moaned softly into my ear. "Mmmm... roll onto your back lover... come on..." she suggested, pulling and pushing at me as we rolled together.

We ended up with me on my back and Lily in the cowgirl position, my dick still firmly imbedded inside her butt. Her hands were on my chest, tugging at my curly fur as she smiled down at me. "I hope you love this as much as I do, lover. 'Cause I really love your beautiful dick in my butt." she said hoarsely, punctuating her sentence with a squeeze of her muscles. "Now I want you to cum in my ass." Lily added, beginning to move her hips in a slow, easy rhythm. "Yeah baby... give it to me..." she rocked on my stiff meat, sliding her mucky chute up and down it's length. "I love it in my ass baby... just love it... OHHHHyeahhhh..."

I reached up and pulled her head down to resume our kiss, driving my tongue into her mouth as my cock moved steadily in and out of her snug pooper. I'd been with a few women who enjoyed anal sex; but not quite like this. Lily seemed to genuinely love sodomy, and was expert at all the moves and muscle control so that both of us could obtain the maximum pleasure from the act. She would slowly slide down on me until I could actuallyfeel the snug ring of her anus gripping the base of my cock, then she would work her rectal muscles on my shaft, feeling like the silkiest fingers imaginable on the sensitive skin of my penis. Up and back down, and she'd do it again. Letting muffled giggles escape as she sensed my tension rising. We finally broke the kiss, Lily's face burying itself in my neck as her hips picked up their pace. "OhmyGAWD... baby... I'm going to cum again... CUM WITH ME BABY... CUM IN MY ASSHOLE..." she howled, slamming her bottom up and down on my cock as I felt her first spasms.

There was no way I could hold back, my climax overwhelming me as Lily pounded her ass up and down my cock. My hands went to her hips, guiding her motions as we simultaneously rode the waves of pleasure. "Yeah... YEAHHH... OHYEAHH..." I grunted, my penis pumping blast after blast into her beautiful bottom. It was easily as intense as the orgasm of the previous evening, her lips and teeth lovingly nibbling at my neck as she slowly slipped down from her peak, her rectal muscles milking me dry inside her backside. I could not imagine more pleasure, more pure passion, than this. Lily – one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen – was giving herself completely. We rocked gently against each other, my cock slipping an inch or two in and out of her still spasming butt with each rock, tiny whimpers escaping her as she held tight and nuzzled my neck. It took a while to recover from that one, and we never disconnected.

Finally Lily lifted her head, kissing my lips as her fingers tickled at my ears and ruffled my hair. "Oh my gawd Rob... I... I just don't know what to say... so wonderful..." she whispered hoarsely, kissing me again. She finally broke the kiss, her small fists gently pounding my shoulders. "W-why... did you.. have to be so nice...?" she asked. "I didn't expect it... I mean... I knew you would be a good guy, Su and Marty spoke very highly of you; but... GAWDDDD I'm just so... so.. I don't know!!"

I grasped her head in my hands, giving her little pecks all over her beautiful face. "It's okay Lily. It's okay." I told her. "I promise I'll be back." I added, my hands slowly working their way down to her gently writhing hips. "Now let me go draw you a bath honey. The tub has jets." I told her, lifting her slowly off of my organ. When we were finally two separate bodies again I leaned down and gave her another kiss. "Just wait here, I'll come get you when your bath is ready." She was nearly in tears, and didn't say a word as I climbed off the bed and padded into the bathroom, turning on the water and flipping the stopper closed. I waited until the water was hot enough for steam to rise, then added just enough cold so it wouldn't scald her. I watched the tub fill until the level was a couple inches above the jets and turned the water off. As I walked back out I flipped on the heater.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers