Asian Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Sing-Li had never had an orgasm this intense. No other lover had ever worked her body so expertly, and without ever getting near her with his cock! She had always wondered how it would feel to have a finger well and truly inside her bottom, now she knew. Her husband never kissed her -down there - wanting only to put his penis in her pussy hole. This man, her friend and business associate, was giving her pleasure she'd never imagined. "yiiiAAAA... yiiAAAA... OHGAWD... YIAHHHH... OHOHOH... AHHHHHHMMM..." she howled, yanking on his ears, his hair, anything she could get hold of as she rode the waves of the most incredible sexual experience of her life. The waves kept coming, her body unable to regain control as his lips, tongue, and fingers worked her body as none before. It seemed like hours (but was only several minutes); but she finally started to settle down as her lover eased up on his oral and digital manipulation of her pleasure centers. "Ohhhhhhmmm..." she moaned, disappointed as she felt his finger withdraw from her hot ass. "Ohhh... GAWDDDD..." she said, gripping his ears to tug his head away from her sensitive flesh. As their eyes met she told him "Can't ... take ... more ..." Then she pulled him up to rest his head on her belly, her fingers stroking through his hair.

I could hear the beating of her heart, the air flowing in and out of her as I relaxed my head on the softness of her belly. I knew I'd succeeded in my quest to give her a pleasurable memory, giving her soft kisses as her breathing returned to normal. I lifted my head, then the rest of my body to move up next to her on the bed. She smiled sweetly. "Thank you Rob... that was... wonderful..." she said softly.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it honey. I know I did." I replied, letting my fingers barely graze over her softness.

"M-my husband... n-never does any... any of those things..." she stammered, her voice quivering as she struggled to get the words out. "I want him to; but he just won't." she added. She noticed my still erect penis and reached over to wrap her slender fingers around the shaft. "I want to give you pleasure too..." she told me "like this..." she added as her lips again found my organ and engulfed it. She lovingly sucked my cock for just a few minutes before climbing around on top of me. She lowered her hips to press her hot pussy against the head, holding her position there as our eyes met. "I want you to fuck me Rob. Please?" she said, pressing her lips to mine as she slowly lowered her wet cunt onto my dick. In one long, deliciously slow motion she impaled herself on my cock, muffled whimpers coming from her as my hands roamed down over her lithe hips.

We established a nice slow rhythm, my dick reveling in the wet warmth of Sing-Li's pussy as it pistoned in and out of her. My hands made it around to fondle the firm cheeks of her butt, guiding her and controlling the pace. I knew it wouldn't take much to put me over the edge, and wanted this pleasure to last a while. I let my fingers graze the crevice between her buttocks, barely brushing the tiny wrinkle of her anus in the process. My cock enjoyed the abrupt clenching of her vaginal muscles as I gently pushed the tip of one finger into her backside while we fucked. The slippery heat of her cunt felt like heaven as she writhed her hips in a sensual motion designed to make it last for both of us. We continued to kiss, hungrily sucking on each others lips as our loins moved in a unison born of pure lust. The fingertip in her asshole moved in an inch, remaining still as my sweet Asian friend rode my horse as if we'd been lovers forever. From time to time, one of us would tense up and the other would sense it and stop – allowing the momentary passion to ease before resuming the motions.

For thirty minutes we worked each other, my cock never slipping out of her hot pussy. My finger eased another inch into her bottom, gently probing at the rubbery tightness. Sing-Li broke the kiss and moved her lips close to my ear, stopping the motion of her hips. "You want to try.... back there?" she asked, suggesting I put my dick up her ass.

"You sure?" I queried, wriggling my finger in her rear.

"I think... I never..." Sing-Li stammered.

"Never had anal sex?" I responded. Then I grasped her hips and lifted her up off of my skewering penis, positioning her on her hands and knees, resting her head on the pillow as I let my hand roam over her proffered rump. "Relax honey. Let me help you enjoy this." I told her, scooting myself around to kneel behind her sweet little behind. The dark star of her anus stared at me, begging for my attention as I ran my fingers over her taut cheeks. The little hole was wet with her own juices, the ring of muscle slightly relaxed from my earlier oral ministrations and more recent finger. That shewanted me to take her anal virginity was a huge turn-on and a distinct privilege, and I wasn't going to blow it by simply shoving my penis up her rectum and taking my pleasure. My tongue traced a long, teasing path from the open maw of her cunt beginning at her clit and moving slowly up to her trembling bud.

Sing-Li moaned at the first oral contact, pushing her hips up toward me. I pushed two fingers into her pussy, curling them to meet her g-spot as I pushed my curled tongue as far into her bottomhole as I could. Her back arched, pressing her little titties against the sheet as I tongue-fucked her ass. I could feel her sphincter relaxing, letting my oral intruder deeper into her virgin orifice as two fingers became three in her hot cunt. Her pleading whimpers told me she was ready, that she wanted my cock in her tightest hole, and I wasn't going to disappoint my new lover. Gently withdrawing my tongue from her butt and my fingers from her pussy, I knelt up behind her, rubbing the head of my dick in the moisture around her cunt before positioning the head at her little wrinkle. "Relax baby. Push back...." I said softly, applying a gentle pressure against her tightness. I felt her ring relax, just enough to let the head inside. "That's it honey... that's it... nice and easy..." I whispered, maintaining the pressure as her virgin passage grew accustomed to the stretching. I couldn't move for fear of simply exploding, which worked fine to allow Sing-Li to relax. And relax she did...

Sing-Li had often wondered about this 'butt sex' thing her girlfriends told her about. She had tried to get her husband to show some interest; but he never bothered to respond when she made 'those nasty suggestions'. Rob's tongue had felt so incredible, so nasty when he pushed it inside her back there. Then his fingers stretched her just enough that she knew it would be possible for his organ to breach that virgin hole. It wasn't comfortable, she even sobbed just for a moment at first, when his much thicker cock started to penetrate her. But she was determined to get beyond the pain, to know what it meant to have her bottom taken for pleasure. She willed her sphincter to relax, letting the gentle pressure of Rob's hips push his organ into her bottom. "awwGGHHHhmmm.." she groaned as his shaft slipped slowly inside. "mmmmm... mmmmm... ohhhhhmmm.." she mewled, gently wriggling her hips. The pain began to subside, her anus now stretched wide by his intruder. "yessssssss... ohgawd yesssss..." she said hoarsely, her words muffled by the pillow.So this is what they were talking about! she thought, her loins on fire as she accepted the lewd sodomy, eager now for more of his hard cock...

I'd been in a few virgin butts, and none had been more exciting than this. Sing-Li was deliberately relaxing her anal ring to accept my dick, moving her hips in slow circles to ease her ass back onto me. The lights were still on, and I had a clear view of the distended little hole into which my cock was burrowing. I grasped her slender hips and held her tight as I slowly withdrew an inch, watching her ring clinging to my meat on the way out, then applying the same slight pressure and watching an additional inch slide slowly into her tight asshole. "Okay baby?" I asked, stroking her hips with my fingers. She grunted, nodding as she reached back to pull her cheeks wider. A half dozen of those motions and I was balls-deep in her snug rear, my cock cradled in her buttery-smooth channel. "Ohhhhgawd baby... you feel so tight... so good..." I groaned, reaching under her to find her clitoris and beginning a gentle circular motion on her sensitive nub. Her little squeals suggested she was beginning to enjoy it, and the little trembles of her body made it certain.

I began slowly moving my cock in and out of her incredibly tight ass, feeling the tiny spasms in her rectum as my fingers manipulated her sensitive pussy. I knew I wasn't going to last long in this incredibly hot opening, but wanted her to cum with me on a passionate ride. I fucked her bottom for a good fifteen minutes, stopping periodically to quell the rush of passion, then felt a violent spasm in her body. She shuddered and began to squeal in earnest as my hips moved on their own, skewering her butt in long thrusts as Sing-Li went over passion's peak a second time. The clenching of her muscles quickly brought on my own climax, and we twitched and writhed together, my dick blasting her bowels full of my sticky seed. She collapsed beneath me, landing flat on her belly; but my hands on her hips maintained our intimate contact and I went down with her, my still twitching cock remaining deep inside her clenching bottomhole. We both remained still, our bodies trembling together in a sweet bliss as we recovered. Her asshole finally squeezed me out, a trickling ooze seeping from her opening as I slowly rolled off of her, leaning down to kiss her upthrust cheeks. "Thank you, Sing-Li. I hope it was good for you too." I said softly, laying back with my head on the pillow next to hers.

"Oh Rob... I had no idea..." she said softly, turning her head to face me. "Gawd that was intense." she said with a giggle. "Is t-that something you like?" she asked me, an inquisitive look on her face. "You know... butt sex?"

I smiled, reaching over to lightly brush the hair from her eyes. "In a word... yes darling. Of all the things a woman can do, offering her bottom like you just did is the most intimate and exciting of the sexual pleasures." I told her. I let my fingertips graze the soft skin of her shoulders and back, finally resting on one silky cheek with a squeeze. "I just hope it didn't hurt you." I added, leaning over to give her kiss.

"Oh my god... well.. I guess it did hurt... you know... at first... but after just a little while it started to feel good... then incredible..." she giggled. "You really know how to – um – do t-that, I guess." she added. "Um... I'm n-not... b-bleeding or anything, right?" she asked, looking back in the direction of her still upturned bum.

I chuckled softly, scooting myself around so I could take another good look at her cute ass. I spread her cheeks with my thumb and forefinger, taking a good look at her still creamy and slightly relaxed little hole. "No honey. Nothing red back here." I told her, giving her little tush another kiss (as if I needed a reason to do that). "Your ass was wonderful." I added, scooting back up next to her.

Sing-Li slowly turned onto her side facing me, reaching over to touch my neck with her slender fingers. "Thank you Rob. Thank you so much." she said softly, pulling me close for a wet kiss. "I loved it, and I can't imagine anyone else making it so good." she added. "But I think I'd better go clean up a bit, you know?" she said, swinging her lithe form over me and onto the floor. She padded gingerly into the bathroom, keeping her cheeks clenched the whole way.

Damn... Never expected THAT I thought, hopping off the bed and following her into the bathroom. I waited respectfully until I heard the toilet flush, not wanting to embarrass her. Then I knocked. "Y-yes?" came her tentative reply.

I looked around the corner and smiled. "Shower?" I suggested. Her smile told me she agreed with the idea, and we were quickly drenched and soapy, running our hands over each other with a focus on the 'private areas' that had seen so much recent action. We rinsed each other, throwing a few kisses in when our faces happened to be close, then turned off the water and dried each other with the large soft towels. Free of makeup and in the bright lights of the bathroom I saw Sing-Li 'au naturale' for the first time. She was still adorable, still a hottie, still a very desirable and delicious little Asian doll.

Sing-Li reached around and gave me a stinging swat on my butt, adding a giggle at the end. "What you looking at, you American pervert?" she laughed.

"Just you, you delightful little Taiwanese tart!" I replied, joining in the laugh. We walked back out and sat at the small table to finish our drinks and have the second one.

"I should... go?" she asked, unsure of my thoughts. I shook my head no. "Um... okay... I call Darcy..." she replied, reaching into her purse for her cell phone and keying the appropriate speed dial. She said a few things in her own language, a giggle coming in the middle, then ended the call and closed the phone. "Okay... I stay here." she told me. "I can go early in the morning to change clothes for work I think." she added, taking another swallow of her drink. "You like more... um... sex?" she asked me, looking adorable in her nakedness.

"Oh sure, if we end up doing that." I responded, smiling and giving her a wink. "I'm sure my friend down her wouldn't mind." I added.

"Well then he should have... what he want, yes?" she said, laughing. She held up her half-full glass, which I dutifully clinked against mine. "To very, very good sex." She said cheerfully, killing her drink as I searched for a comeback.

"Very, very good sex." I responded finally, drinking the remainder of my beverage.

Sing-Li reached over to run her fingers over the back of my hand, a sexy smile on her face. "You want to – um – finish – um – in my mouth?" she asked, licking her lips. "Or maybe... in pussy?" she giggled, a slight flush crossing her face. She clearly wasn't accustomed to talking like this with anyone, let alone someone like me. But she also clearly wanted to please me in whatever way I might prefer, and would no doubt have been fine had I said I wanted to fuck her in the ass again.

Therewas one thing we hadn't done that I enjoyed very much. "Do you know 'sixty-nine'?" I asked her. She screwed up her face, smiling inquisitively, then shook her head. "You kiss me... I kiss you... same time." I told her.

"Hmmm... no... I never try that..." Sing-Li replied, reaching down to wrap her fingers around my flaccid penis. "H-how..." she asked quietly, gently squeezing my organ under the table.

I pushed back from the table, her fingers remaining in contact as I stood up. I looked down and saw her eyes locked on my dick as her fingers stroked it. She looked up at me and smiled. "I taste... first.." she said, lowering her head to take my cock in her mouth again.This lady is insatiable! I thought, watching as her lips went all the way down my shaft to the root – something she wasn't able to do when I was fully erect. The warmth of her mouth felt wonderful, and my dick quickly grew to full length and girth as she gently suckled, cupping my balls with her soft hands. Sing-Li slowly withdrew, letting my meat slip from her lips, then wrapping her fingers around the shaft as she stood up. "We do... sixty-nine now..." she said, heading for the bed and taking me with her.

Arriving at the edge of the bed, she turned to face me. "H-how we do..." she asked, tilting her head back to accept my kiss. Several long moments later I broke the kiss, climbing onto the bed and laying on my back, leaving plenty of room for her legs above me. I motioned with my hands, which she understood immediately. Moments later her mouth again engulfed my cock and I had her sweet pussy inches from my face. My hands went to her taut cheeks, spreading them to give me a clear view of her little wrinkle. I used my tongue to wet her little ring, then moved down to gently lap at the soft folds of her pussy. I worked her fleshy center until her nectar flowed freely, spreading the viscous juices all over her lips, adding a bit of the slippery stuff to her anal ring as well. I was so focused on getting her going, I had not been paying attention to her mouth on my cock; but when she wrapped those lips around one of my balls it got that attention back!

Soft mewls escaped her throat now as I flicked gently at her clit. I presented the tip of my index finger at her tiny ring; but didn't press the issue. I knew she would be tender back there, and would let her decide if she wished anything further in her rear entrance. My interest was in bringing her another orgasm with my oral skills working her sweet pussy. After several minutes of trial moves we managed to get a cooperative rhythm going, her lips rippling up and down my shaft as mine circled her clit and began to suck gently. The soft mewls grew to low moans, my own joining hers as our passion began to build. Her hips writhed sensuously, pressing her wetness against my face as my hips pushed my cock into her throat. I was surprised when I felt a finger at my anal port, even more so when it pushed inside. I felt her little muscle relax at the same time, inviting my finger into her bottom. Our bodies became one, mouths working genitals, fingers teasing anal ports, the sounds of our lust blending with moans and whimpers as we drove each other toward another peak together.

In spite of her inexperience with fellatio, Sing-Li sensed when she needed to ease off, holding her finger still in my ass and gently withdrawing her lips to hold just the head inside her mouth. She would begin moving again only when my body gave her the cue, the sign of a very sensitive lover. I did the same for her and for an hour we pleasured each other, easing up against the very edge, holding each other there as our fingers probed deeper. Suddenly Sing-Li's taut body twitched, the muscles in her bottom clenching at my finger. I knew it was too late, and began thrusting my dick into her mouth to bring on my own climax. She jammed a second finger up my butt and sucked feverishly on my meat as I tried my best to hold her at the edge with my lips, tongue, and finger. She let out a loud, muffled squeal and jammed her mouth down on my shaft until I felt the back of her throat convulsing around the head. That did it, and both of us were off, riding more of the intense waves of pleasure we had enjoyed earlier. I added a second finger in her receptive little asshole, sucking hard on her clit as my tongue flicked wildly. As she milked the seed from my cock I swallowed the copious flow of nectar from her gushing pussy. We shuddered and spasmed almost in unison as our bodies writhed together in the throes of passion.

Without being asked, Sing-Li swallowed every drop of my semen. Her soft lips clenched around my cockhead as she sucked, her slender fingers stroking my organ. We simultaneously withdrew our digits from each others' backsides as our breathing began to return to normal. Several minutes later I felt her body relax, my hands roaming over her back and buttocks. She rolled off of me, letting my dick slip from her mouth with a lewdPLOP, then turned to me with a wet smile. "Good?" she asked with a giggle.

"Very good." I replied, returning the smile. With that we rearranged our bodies, crawling under the sheet and tugging the comforter over us. She cuddled very close, her face pressed into the crook of my neck as we continued to come down. Her lips nibbled at my neck, almost subconsciously, but it felt wonderful. I'd never imagined this encounter could be so perfect; but it was. We began the trip as friends – flirting friends to be sure; but just good friends. Now we were lovers, and that would never change. "Hey babe, what time do you want to get up?" I asked her. She was already fast asleep. I set the alarm for five am and joined her in slumber.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers