Asian Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"I want to ride you." Tina whispered hoarsely, lowering her hips to engulf my organ with hers. "Mmmm... you feel so good..." she said softly, her lips nuzzling my neck as she fucked me.

My hands roamed their way down the firmness of her back to cup and fondle her bottom, settling there to ride along as she writhed and stroked my cock with her hot cunt. "Ohhh Tina... you're so fucking HOT" I said, my hands pushing her loins down on my meat. "OHHH" I groaned, feeling the spasm from her vaginal sheath. My hips trembled as hers shuddered, and my arms wrapped around her back to pull her close. Neither of us wanted to let go; but it was inevitable. "Ohhhhbaby... ohhhhFUCK..." I grunted, grabbing her hips to hold her in place as my hips began pumping, driving my cock in and out of her seething pussy. With each stroke her mons ground against my pelvis, and we both began to convulse in an intense mutual climax - the kind you fantasize about.

"OhhhHHHHYESSS... FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEEEEEE" Tina squealed, her body bouncing up and down as the spasms overcame her. She could feel his manhood twitching inside her, splashing her belly with his semen. "ohhhRod... ohhHHHGAWD... CUMMINGGGG..." she howled, her hips a blur as her body pounded her lover.

I'd never felt a tightness like Tina's pussy, her vaginal muscles clenching around my spasming penis as both of us soared over passion's peak. I could no longer hold on to her hips, so my hands found the fullness of her breasts and held them while she rode me. It seemed like hours before either of us was able to gain enough coherence to speak, my hands roaming over her back to hold her close. "ohmyGAWD Tina..." I groaned, my fingers stroking through her hair as she kissed my neck, her body still trembling from the waves of pleasure. Her cunt finally began to relax its grip, my cock softening a bit until - finally - she gently pulled herself free and rolled over to lie on her back next to me. I reached over to rest my palm on her thigh. "Whoa..." I said with a chuckle.

"You thirsty?" Tina asked, rolling to her side to face me. "'Cause I am" she said, chuckling as she pushed herself up. "Be right back"

I watched her sexy little body as she walked out the door, knowing she would be back. What a hot little doll! I thought, feeling my penis twitch - again. She walked back into the room a few minutes later with a small tray containing two ceramic cups.

"Herbal tea... for energy..." Tina said, handing me one. "Revive and rejuvenate..." she added, sipping hers as she sat indian-style next to me on the bed.

"Mmm... tastes good, too." I said, sipping at first, then drinking the contents of the cup.

"You want more?" Tina asked, smiling softly.

I reached over to give one of her nipples a gentle tweak. "Sure." I replied, laughing.

"Tea, or me?" she asked, sharing the laugh.

I reached up to run my fingers along her cheek. "You" I replied. She drank the rest of her tea, took my cup, set both on the tray and had my cock in her mouth in seconds. "mmMMMMmm" I moaned, her tongue swirling around my cockhead as she sucked gently. One of my hands rested on the back of her head as the other reached to stroke the silky skin of her hip. She scooted around to give me access, and my fingers found her damp heat. Two digits slipped into her hot cunt, gathering natural juices before gently withdrawing to spread the slippery fluid around her anus. She let out a muffled moan...

Tina sucked my cock until it was again ready for action, then pulled her head up. My two digits slipped out of her ass as she turned herself around, putting a large pillow under her belly. "No limits.." she said hoarsely, reaching back to pull her cheeks apart. "I want you in my butt" she told me. "Please"

I pulled myself up and knelt behind her proferred fanny, my mind reeling at the idea of sodomizing this sexy woman. I moved closer and positioned the head of my dick against her tiny port. Her hips gently writhed back against my sensitive glans, and I watched as she willed her snug rear opening to relax and my cockhead disappeared inside her tight ass.

"E-easy... go slow... long time..." Tina mewled. Years... and it feels so good...

My hands gently grasped her narrow hips for leverage. I watched intently as - a millimeter at a time - my cock was accepted by her incredibly tight rectum. "ohhhTina... too tight..." I grunted, easing out of her bottomhole.

"T-top drawer..." she stammered, pointing to the nightstand.

I crawled over and opened the drawer, pulling the bottle of what appeared to be lubricant. The markings were in Vietnamese, so I wasn't sure until I flipped open the applicator and squeezed a small amount onto a finger. Not only was it slippery, it was warm to the touch and made my finger tingle. I gently inserted the applicator into her anus and gave the bottle a squeeze. Tina moaned, her hips writhing in response to the exotic liquid. I squeezed a similar amount onto my penis, spreading it with my hand before grabbing a tissue to wipe my fingers as I set the bottle down. Kneeling behind her again, I looked down at her puckering little ring and pressed my throbbing crown against it. "Mmmmm... No limits..." I said, echoing my beautiful friend as I gently pushed my bulbous head past her sphincter a second time. "ohhhhHHHFUCK" I grunted. This time my shaft pushed with relative ease into her asshole, several inches disappearing into her rear with the first gentle pressure. Tina's hips writhed in small circles, welcoming my meat into her velvety sheath. Once my shaft was fully engulfed, I paused and just soaked my organ in her rectal channel. "ohhhgawd.... feels so incredible..." I groaned, leaning down to kiss the back of her neck as my pelvis rested against her firm butt.

Tina hadn't been sodomized in years, not wanting to appear 'kinky' to the men of her own culture she had taken as lovers. But she enjoyed the sensations of anal intercourse, and knew many men would be willing to share those sensations with her. Now her most private fantasy was being fulfilled, and the warmth spreading through her loins was undeniable. "Mmmm... No limits Rod... my lover... fuck my ass... fuck my ass..." she whispered, clenching her butt as she felt his dick begin to move. "ohhhhyeah... ohgawd... fuck my ass baby..."

This is Tina... and I have my cock up her tiny butt! It's TINA! I was beyond any logic at this point. While I had often admired Tina's firm little derriere, I'd never allowed myself the fantasy. Now she was belly-down over a pillow, and she was begging me to fuck her ass. I gently pushed my torso upright and looked down at the point of penetration. She had a miniature ghetto-booty, her narrow hips flaring out into a perfectly shaped pair of cheeks. I eased those cheeks apart with my thumbs, and began sliding my penis in and out of her snug chute. "ohhhhFUCK that's so tight baby..." I grunted as her sphincter clenched around me. My organ twitched in her tight tunnel and my hips stopped. "ohhshit.... so hot..." I grunted, sliding my dick all the way in so I could rest.

"oooHHHHHHh easy baby..." Tina groaned as my dick filled her bottom. She tried to relax her butt muscles; but her body wasn't cooperating. She could feel the gentle spasms of her anal sheath as my cock rested inside. "ohhhhhhRod.... feels SOOOOO good..." she moaned, trying to hold her hips as still as she could. I can feel his manhood... sense his tension...

We both managed to relax, yet my cock remained hard as a rock engulfed in the buttery heat of her asshole. I began slowly stroking in and out of her again, the numbing effects of the lube giving both of us a little more stamina. Her soft mewls suggested she might be able to go again and I reached under her belly, running my fingers through the whispy curls of her pubis to find her hard little nubbin. Her pussy was drenched, her juices flowing down to coat my massaging digits. The mewls became moans, then her hips began to writhe as I picked up the pace stroking into her ass. Tina squealed and I felt the spasms inside her mucky tunnel, slamming my cock to the hilt up her butt. "Cum for me baby... cum for me" I said hoarsely, beginning my own drive for home.

"ohhRod... ohgawd.. ohFUCK... FUCK..FUCK..FUCKMEEEEE" Tina howled, her body shuddering as my penis sodomized her snug pooper. "ohhhhHHHHGAWDDDD... CUMMMINGGGGG" she screamed, gyrating her tiny rear around my skewering meat.

The clenching in her asshole was more than I could take, and my cock began spewing its seed deep into Tina's convulsing rear as my hips tried to keep up. "ohbaby... OHGAWDDAMN.. TIIINAAAAAA" I growled, slamming my dick deep with thrust after thrust into her tight rectum. "SOOOO.... FUCKING.... HOTTTTT...." I barked, blasting her bowels full of sticky white jizm.

"Ohhhh.... DAMN...." Tina grunted, her bottom clenching around the cock. She wriggled her hips gently until the organ slipped free, her anus oozing bodily fluids as Rod collapsed on her back. "ohhh lover... so damn good... I needed that..." she whispered hoarsely. "ohhhhhhh Rod..."

I rolled onto my back next to her, my breathing still heavy after the intense sodomy session. Tina threw her arm over my chest and smiled. "Mmmm... I needed that Rod... really needed it." she told me, her fingers gently tugging on my curly chest hairs.

I slept in her bed that night, and although we traded e-mails a few times I haven't seen her since; but she was sure Fine at Forty.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12