Asian AirBnB couple Ch. 03

Story Info
Nick continues his conquest, dressed like a karate kid.
14k words
3.36
11.9k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an Asian couple in their thirties, Lucy and Ben. While on vacation in Amsterdam, they are introduced to the pleasures of 'cuckolding'. The bull, their AirBnB host, is a younger handsome Dutch guy.

I like men, so the focus is somewhat more on the bull. I also have a fetish for (male) sneakers and feet, which is definitely reflected in this story. In addition, there is mild 'raceplay' and 'sph' involved. If you don't like any of that, then this story is probably not for you.

Are you still here? If so, I hope you enjoy the story. I appreciate feedback!

This is the third and, for now, final chapter of the story.

Chapter 3: The Karate Kid

The curtains in the room were still closed, but I could see that it was already starting to get light outside. Slowly I became aware of a sense of movement beside me on the firm mattrass. Nick was lying on top of Lucy. Tenderly he kissed her neck. His hips moved up and down, up and down, in a calm but confident rhythm. Drops of sweat beaded on his broad shoulders. I couldn't see Lucy's face clearly, but she was panting and her hands were groping for Nick's biceps. I turned onto my back and lay motionless, listening to the passionate sounds of early morning sex, occasionally interrupted by Nick's deep voice.

'You like being fucked while your sweet husband is sleeping next to you? Look at him, baby. Would you rather being fucked by him?'

I heard Lucy's voice whispering: 'This feels so good. Softly Nick, otherwise he will wake up.'

'What did you say? You want me to fuck you harder, babe? Harder, huh? You like that? You're enjoying it, huh, my big white cock inside your tight Asian pussy?'

Finally I sat up, but Lucy and Nick were just asleep next to each other. It was a dream.

I woke up late. Lucy always got up early so I wasn't surprised that she was already out of bed. I took a shower and half an hour later, I found her on the couch in the living room, reading a magazine. The same couch on which Nick had fucked her hard for the first time. I hesitated. Should we be talking about last night? But she acted like nothing had happened, like this handsome Dutch guy hadn't sprayed his cum deep inside her pussy twice while I watched.

For a moment I pictured again how, on his bed, he drove his big white cock into her tight Asian pussy. His hands firmly on Lucy's hips, his head slightly tilted back, his square face wearing an expression that radiated not only pure lust - the face of a man about to cum - but also a kind of arrogant aggressiveness. The self-satisfied face of a man who clearly enjoyed screwing a woman, while her husband watched helplessly. It turned us on, all three of us.

But how could I ever get those images out of my head? I could see why Nick had wanted to fuck her. My wife looked hot, how she sat there on the couch with her legs crossed, wearing a tight-fitting dress by Calvin Klein. But Nick was gone. Maybe he had to work that day.

After breakfast we went into town to do some more shopping. But Nicks Nikes were back next to my shoes in the hall, the same pair he wore last night when he gave Lucy the fuck of her life. Or rather, they were on top of my shoes so I had to remove them. His shoes, which felt so large and heavy in my hands, made something very clear to me about their owner. Like a statement. I heard Nick's voice again: 'You like my sneakers, don't you? I saw you stare at them earlier. Look so much better on my size 12 feet than on an average Asian kid's, right?'

I left Lucy at a department store near the Dam. She wouldn't need me there and I took the opportunity to take a final walk around town. On the Damrak I lingered in front of a shabby looking gay shop. I went inside and looked around. This store sold all kind of sex toys, DVD's and leather clothes and accessories. In the basement there was a cinema, but I had no wish to buy a ticket. Because I knew that watching gay porn movies would not be the same as what I had seen last night. Was I gay? To be honest, I had never thought about that at length. But that handsome blond guy had triggered something inside of me.

An hour later I reunited with Lucy in front of the department store.

'Were you able to find everything, babe?'

She nodded. She looked a little excited, but that was always the case when she had just been shopping. I kissed her and she just smiled. Yeah, it felt good to be her husband again.

We ate a ridiculously expensive lunch at a trendy bar and occasionally I tried to start a conversation, about our vacation or the upcoming flight home. But she seemed distracted, avoiding my gaze and giving me short answers. I was not used to any of this from her.

When we got home we found Nick on the couch in the living room. He was calling someone and looked up briefly. I was startled for a moment by the expression on his face, blank and cold. Lucy took a seat on the couch, on the other side, and asked if I would get her a glass of mineral water.

'Just a beer for me', Nick said, suddenly interrupting his conversation in Dutch.

No, he was not friendly. I returned with two bottles of Heineken and the glass of water. Nick was still talking. He looked flawless again in what seemed like an all-Nike outfit. So his grey long-sleeved t-shirt, black shorts and white crew socks all sported the small, but very recognizable, swoosh.

A cigarette was tucked away between an earlobe and the trimmed side of his haircut. On his head he wore a cap with the front facing backwards. And on his feet I noticed a pair of brutal high-top Air Jordan 1's in the colors white, black and grey, apparently selected to match his outfit. This European guy had mastered the look of the classic American jock to perfection. I pictured him in a movie, parking a Chevy at a sun-lit gas station alongside Route 66.

Lucy smiled when I put the glass down on the table in front of her. I felt like a waiter. I couldn't understand what Nick was saying, of course, but from his casual tone I gathered that he was talking to a male friend. The words came out coarse and concise, as if he were discussing a soccer match with a few of his straight mates. That's not how a man usually talks to a girl. Meanwhile, he used his right foot to slide an empty pack of cigarettes back and forth across the coffee table.

A few minutes passed. There was a vague tension in the room that I couldn't immediately explain, except that we were sitting in the presence of the guy who made us his Asian cuckold couple last night.

I couldn't take my eyes off Nick's foot inside that sharp-looking Air Jordan 1, slowly crushing the Marlboro pack into a flat piece of cardboard. Like most guys his age wearing these Jordans, he hadn't laced them up; the laces hung loose from the top inlets. After the pack of cigarettes was completely flat, he kicked it away, looking at me with an all-knowing smirk on his face. He now fully understood the impact his sneakers and feet had on me.

Then I noticed Lucy trying to get my attention. She seemed a little annoyed that I was getting so carried away.

'Shall I show you what I bought this afternoon, babe?'

I thought she was going to reach for one of the shopping bags, but instead she took off her dress and revealed a sexy black lingerie outfit, consisting of an open cup bra that supported her small breasts, a suspender belt around her waist and a matching laced thong.

She giggled and turned around, facing Nick.

'I already put it on in the store. Do you like it?'

Nick's mouth contracted into an evil sneer. 'Looking sexy, babe', he said. He put down his foot and spreaded his legs. Then he patted the spot next to him on the couch. I watched as he put her into position, with her knees on the seat and her face near his cock. She was already bending forward to lick it, but he stopped her.

'Look at it', he whispered.

He turned on the speaker function of his smartphone and put it down on the table, leaving his hands free. I thought he wanted to grab Lucy's head with both hands, but he didn't. Instead, he folded his hands behind his head and leaned back relaxed, his right foot propped up against the edge of the coffee table. Lucy groped for his cock, but he shook his head.

'Look at it', he repeated.

He picked up the cigarette from behind his earlobe and lit it while talking to his friend, loud and concise. We watched as his flaccid dick slowly came to life, getting a little harder and bigger each time when it throbbed slightly.

They both started to breathe heavier. Lucy's mouth was now so close to Nick's semi-rigid cock, it was as if she was blowing life into it. The satisfied smirk remained on Nick's face. He was visibly enjoying the sight, as well as the admiring look on my wife's face.

'Look how big it is', he said. 'And it's not even fully hard'.

He was right. His cock had grown to a size of about 6,5 inches.

Meanwhile, he continued to talk and we could now hear his friend. From the masculine sound of his voice, he seemed to be his age and just as cocky. I couldn't understand a word of it, but even the Dutch language excited me a little. It sounded informal and coarse, especially when these two straight twentysomethings were talking. Maybe Nick had already told his friend what he was doing with his Asian guest. I wondered if he had mentioned that her husband was in the same room. Nick then groped for Lucy's tits, squeezed the nipples for a moment. That had an immediate effect. His cock grew even bigger. A vein twitched, the skin tightened and the foreskin receded slightly.

He looked at me and ordered: 'Take a picture, dude.'

I got my smartphone, jumped off the sofa and tried to get the couple in the best possible frame.

In Hong Kong, tourists sometimes ask me to take a picture of them. That is what I was reminded of. But the difference was that now my wife was in it, in a rather compromising position. Lucy smiled, as if I were taking a vacation photo of her. Well, of course it was a vacation photo, only a little unusual! Nick stuck out his tongue, as cocky straight guys sometimes do when posing for a party snapshot. On top of that he raised the middle finger of his left hand. The contrast was so sharp now, Lucy in her sexy lingerie and her high-heels on her small feet, smiling seductively, and the boy sitting next to her in his sporty all-Nike outfit with that smirk on his face. The middle finger said it all. I couldn't help but admire him. He knew how to put me in my place.

Finally, Nick couldn't hold on any longer. He grabbed his cock, slammed the head against Lucy's face, hard and aggressive, and it stood rock hard in just a few seconds, reaching its impressive size of 9 inches.

Lucy started to kiss the cockhead, softly and sexily. I admired the beautiful curve of her back, extending upward to her smooth ass. Nick moaned as she slid her sexy red lips down the shaft. All the while, I kept taking pictures. Nick really made a show of it. At some point he used his left hand to push Lucy's head down, as far as he could, all the way to the base. Meanwhile, he raised his left foot, showing me the sole of his Air Jordan 1. He looked straight into the camera, his clear blue eyes fixated on the screen. I almost forgot to press the button.

All the while he just continued talking to his friend. I think ten minutes passed when he got enough. He took his phone off the table and hung up.

'My mate Jan would like to join in. But I'd rather keep this hot Asian wife to myself.'

Now he had his hands free to take a firm hold of Lucy's head. 'Yeah, fucking take that big white cock', he ordered. He slapped her ass, once, twice, a third time. 'Can't believe you put that slutty lingerie on in the store. Just for me, huh? Or did you put it on for your husband. Take a look at your husband, Lucy.'

First she continued sucking, deeply and eagerly, but then she looked at me with a mischievous smile.

'No, Nick, I put this on just for you.'

'Why?'

'I'll show it to you, babe.'

She walked over to the table, where she had left the shopping bags, and pulled out a thong and a bra.

'I bought something for you too, sweetheart. Put it on.'

The white stud threw his head back and laughed.

'No fucking way. You really did it', he said.

He spread his arms and leaned back, sprawled out on the couch.

What? Did the two of them agree on this? I couldn't think straight anymore and changed my clothes, while Lucy sat down again on the couch next to Nick.

'I hope it's the right size. I've never bought lingerie for a man.'

But Lucy had guessed my size correctly. The thong fitted quite well, the lacy fabric covering my balls and penis neatly. Only the bra was too large and clung loosely to my chest. Now Nick rose to his feet. He stood directly in front of me, towering over me with his chest slightly forward and his broad shoulders back, his feet wide apart, his hands authoritatively on his hips. The half-smoked cigarette dangled in the corner of his mouth. He blew smoke into my face, the look in his eyes somewhere between derision and contempt.

'But the ladyboy's not finished yet...'

He walked over to the bedroom and returned with Angela's high heels.

'Put these on, bitch. My girlfriend's shoes will make you ten inches taller. Here. Take a good look at them.'

I took the shoes from him, the same pair that I had worn last night. I had to admit, they were gorgeous, Italian and made of suede with a high stiletto heel and thin leather straps.

'Or don't you like my girlfriend's shoes? Do you prefer mine?'

He lifted his right foot, his ankle against his knee, and in one skillful motion pulled off the sneaker.

'You see the difference between a women's shoe and this beastly size 12 Nike Air Jordan? My girlfriend's high heels make her look sexy. Not cheap, but classy, the perfect girl at my side. While my fucking Nikes make me look like a...?

'A stud, Nick.'

'Like one of those Californian basketball jocks', Lucy added. She turned red, but then she giggled.

Nick smirked. 'Exactly. Now kiss my shoe, fag.'

As I leaned forward, I saw that his cock was rock hard, bobbing aggressively in front of my face. Yeah, he was really enjoying this little power trip. He pushed his shoe forward some more as my lips made contact with the premium leather. I started on the toe box, licked all over the perforations, then up alongside the inlets to the 'dunking man' on the lip.

The expression on his face grew even more arrogant, when he said: 'Air Jordan 1's look better with the laces untied, don't you think?'

He was right. His sneaker looked so cool now, like he could take it right back on if he wanted to.

'Yeah faggot, make love to my Air Jordan 1, give it a good French kiss', Nick continued. 'My fucking expensive shoe looks even better than that flat slant-eyed face of yours.' He smiled disarmingly, perhaps momentarily alarmed by that racist comment. 'Nothing wrong with Asian eyes, of course. Now put on those high heels for me, ladyboy.'

I had to admit, the humiliation only turned me on. How he called me a faggot and a ladyboy and made fun of my eyes in front of my wife. And strangely enough, I felt almost safe. I think he knew how far he could go. After I had put Angela's shoes on, he put his arm around me and pushed me to the couch. So we stood there side by side in front of my cheerful wife. She leaned back on the couch, her arms folded behind her head. She looked so relaxed. All the tension had dissipated from her slender body.

'So one more time, Lucy. Why did you put on that lingerie for me and not for him? Tell me.'

She pretended to think very hard. Then she just blurted out: 'Because you are a jock.'

'Yeah? What kind of jock?'

'A white jock.' My wife was watching me closely, as if she were seeing me for the first time. She added: 'The real man in this room. Handsome, tall and manly.'

'Hell yeah. And what is he? Or should I say "she"?'

'A ladyboy.'

Nick chuckled. 'Are you going to take a vacation photo of us?'

After she took the picture, Lucy showed the image to us.

'What a nice contrast', Nick said, shaking his head.

He was right. I had never seen myself like this before, dressed in lingerie and standing a bit unsteadily on Angela's high heels. Only the hair on my legs and arms betrayed that I was not a real woman. Nick looked like a giant next to me. He was standing wide-legged with his hips slightly forward, so his big white cock immediately drew all the attention. The huge Jordan sneaker proudly in his right hand and the middle finger of the other one raised towards the camera.

Lucy laughed. 'This reminds me of those foul costume parties during my college year in the United States. Only you're not dressed up yet, Nick.'

Immediately he dropped the shoe and hurried to the bedroom.

'Wait a sec', he said at the door, as if he were afraid we would just leave.

He returned in his pristine white karate gi with the black belt around his waist, still wearing his white crew socks and the Nike cap backwards on his head. Maybe he had bought it once for a real costume party. Standing in front of us he spread his arms like an excited kid showing off his new clothes to his grandparents.

He asked in his loud voice: 'What do you think? I look like Daniel in the Karate kid now, right?

'You look more like a young Michael Biehn', Lucy replied. I smiled. He didn't look exactly like the American actor, but I could see where the comparison started. Tall, blond, blue eyes and masculine facial features. I thought that Nick was even more handsome.

'I don't know who that is, but I take it as a fucking compliment.' He took out his magnificent cock again, this time from the pants of his gi. 'For years I have this fantasy of getting sucked off by an Asian chick while wearing my karate gi. Crazy, isn't it? Is that like a fetish or something?' He laughed at his own suggestion. Then he beckoned Lucy. I watched as my wife crawled over to Nick.

'Suck me off, baby', he whispered and held his cock in front of her face.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and started sucking its head, holding the shaft with both of her hands.

'You like that, huh?'

'Hmmm', Lucy moaned, while trying to go deeper.

He pushed her hands away and pressed her head further to his six-packed abs. A powerful blue vein beneath the smooth stretched skin of his cock seemed to twitch for a moment. Almost half of its magnificent length had disappeared into Lucy's eager mouth. He looked so confident and relaxed as he stood there beside the dinner table, his big feet wide apart, his hands on Lucy's head.

The white stud suddenly released her, leaving Lucy gasping for air. He gave her a few slaps with his cock and Lucy moaned eagerly. I was still jerking off and started to get hard.

'Not too hard', Lucy whispered. 'Or else...'

'Or else what, bitch?'

'Or else my husband will intervene. Look how strong he is. You don't want to get into a fight with him.'

Nick laughed, taking the hint. 'Is this what you want? For me to fight that tiny husband of yours? He shook his head in mocking disbelief, adding: 'No, I don't fight against girls.'

'Actually, he has martial arts experience.'

That was true, actually. When I was eight or nine, I did taekwondo for a few months. The white karate kid stood in front of me, about four of five feet away, and assumed a fighting stance. He held the fist of his left hand in front of his face with the knuckles sideways so that his arm made a sharp 90-degree angle and the fist of the other hand firmly against his waist just above the black belt. He then shifted his weight to his left leg, his left foot one step forward, the other one a little further back. He looked so powerful in that stance, both feet planted firmly on the ground at an angle of about 135 degrees.

I tried to imitate his stance as best I could. I knew I was no match, but I couldn't just let myself be defeated while my wife watched, could I?