Asian Bimbo Sissy Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Curiosity comes out of the closet.
924 words
3.49
76.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soo...where should I start? I'm sitting here now in liquid black leggings, a hot pink crop top, and a carefully teased wig, with D-cup breast forms glued onto my chest. Oh, as well as the special panties my girlfriend designed - for both of us! From the outside, they look like French briefs. On the inside, they're a little more special, if you get my drift. There's a pouch to tuck my cock, as well as some padding on the hips and ass. Not that I need it! My lower body is totally the best part of me, and it had better be, considering how much attention I pay to my ass and thighs in the gym. It's what boys (and the occasional girl) are going to be looking at when they bend me over and fuck my sissy pussy, after all. Oh, speaking of my ass, that's the last special thing about our panties! There's a biiiiiig vibrating dildo with prostate massager in each pair. Those get really fun...especially because we have the remote controls for each other, and we work in the same store!

Ah, I'm going off topic. Anyways! My girlfriend promised me a "fun surprise" if I would share with everyone the story of how she helped me make the journey from closet crossdresser to a sissy slut, so, here I am! Hope you enjoy!

-------------

In the summer after my third year in undergraduate, I really, honestly had no idea what I would be doing for the summer. Sure, I had an internship in a small-ish company, but really, I was just a number, even there. I didn't think they'd notice anything about me even if turned up to work one day in a canary yellow and lime green outfit. As things worked out, that was a blessing in disguise...

Since high school or so, I'd been secretly interested in crossdressing and the whole "sissy" concept. At the start, I thought I wanted a sissy to fuck and use, but as I went through university, I realized my attraction was to the other end - I wanted to BE the sissy getting fucked, abused, and degraded! Well, that took a while to wrap my head around. However, get around it I did, and soon enough I was posting the occasional camwhore photo on imageboards.

Now, I should probably explain something about my body. I'm six feet tall with runner legs and a fairly masculine face, which combined means I'll never look like one of those tiny, slim blondes. However, it does mean I have a great ass, once I started waxing and specifically exercising for that. Pictures of my ass all plugged up were a big hit! Sooner or later I clued onto what sort of look suited me best. Leggings to show off my ass and thighs, a crop top with a stuffed bra under it to match, and makeup somewhere around "whorish". Combine that with a few pairs of high heels, and I was good looking enough that I could go out at night. I only owned one wig, but it was long, straight, and black - pretty well matched to my Asian features. Around the same time was when I started training my voice and mannerisms so I could actually flirt with boys. Still, I never had the guts to let it go anywhere, until that summer.

I had gotten to know a couple other camwhores over my time on various boards, and while some of them were bitchy, others were nice enough to help me out with my amateur attempts. One sissy who called herself Kira, in particular, I got close enough to chat with on a regular basis. She was a slightly older dirty blonde who was even taller then me, and particularly slender to boot! Yes, I was jealous, but according to her, she wished she had an ass like mine, so...I guess it balanced out? Anyway, we had discussed meeting up at some point, but it never really worked out, even though she only lived an hour away from me. Well, this time, she finally put her foot down - she had nothing to do but a good chunk of money saved up, I had nothing to do other then a robotic job, we may as well try out the "Sissy House" idea we'd been tossing around for so long!

So, a week later, I was nervously pacing around my recently cleaned apartment in a nicer outfit then I normally have on - a black tight miniskirt and sheer black top, with a red bra underneath. When the knock on the door came, I nearly tripped over my own feet rushing to answer it, and I wasn't even wearing heels! What I saw when my door opened took my breath away. Kira was wearing a pastel sundress that was cut off mid-thigh, strappy brown sandals, and just a light dab of makeup to enhance her already feminine features framed by waist-length blonde hair.

The next few minutes passed in a blur - squeals, hugs, and a flurry of moving Kira's things in along with mine in the bedroom. In a bit of a break between unpacking her clothes, she asked me the question that ended up changing my life. Yeah, it wasn't much, and neither of us thought it really meant anything to start with, either. "So, Melissa...any good clubs with cute boys around here?" My eyes went wide. I knew she had slept with people en femme before, but I hadn't!