Asian Bound

Story Info
Asian housewife gambles away more than her money.
11.9k words
4.3
106.1k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim slowly hung up the phone after talking to her husband for nearly an hour. Their phone bill would be astronomical this month just like the last one. Mark was overseas on temporary military duty for three months; this was to be his last trip before he was to be transferred from Phoenix to Sacramento California shortly after his return. The constant trips away would end. This would allow Mark and Kim to concentrate on having children. What they had put off for so long.

Kim wanted the change, it would also mean she would have to make radical changes in her life again, just as she did when she first agreed to marry when he was stationed in Korea five years earlier. At that time, Kim was a young bar hostess and dancer at a nightclub specializing in GI entertainment near Seoul, Korea. Kim had already worked the Tophat club for a year when she met Mark, of course there had been other men but they didn’t have the charm or good looks of Mark. Most men before Mark just wanted a good fuck from Kim but she didn’t give it up too easily, she had to want it and the customer had to want to pay for it. Kim charged slightly more than her colleges for sex, she had learned something about price and demand in her only year of college; but when the money dried up at home, she went to work first in a small family store managed by her older sister.

Kim’s sister left the business a year later when she married her American husband and moved to the states. Kim ended up selling the store after getting pregnant by an American GI who frequented her store during his tour. Kim learned one thing from him, and that is how to suck cock. After aborting the baby that her boyfriend abandoned her to deliver and raise, Kim turned took a job as a bar hostess at the Tophat Club. The club manager and the other girls soon encouraged Kim to dance since she had such a nice petite figure and great legs. (Kim is 5’ 0, 103lbs with 34c/25/35, has a terrific ass and large tits for an Asian.) After Kim picked up dancing in a bikini on the weekends, the men raved to watch her and business picked up incredibly. Kim could really work the stage. Soon, it was money and sex that drove her. The dancing got her more attention and money even if it meant going topless on Friday and Saturday nights. Usually, she ended up in bed with a drunken horny G.I. who was willing to pay for Kim’s services. This was her life till she met Mark…

Those early days were fun but also a struggle for Kim and Mark. She had to overcome a new way of life from the bars, she really loved Mark, and he was so gentle and understanding of her. He helped her to transition to America and forget her old ways. He was prince charming to her and sexually he was the best of the lot from all of her experiences in Korea. After arriving in the states, Kim took a job as bar hostess in a Local casino. The money wasn’t great but she seemed to like the way high rollers looked at her and even though they were usually just trying to cop a feel of her tits or ass through the sexy costume she worked in.

Times had begun to change for Mark and Kim. Mark was out of town a lot and Kim had developed a compulsion for gambling. It began initially as an innocent after work outlet; something to kill the time when Mark was away, it soon grew out of control as her gambling debts had taken over her meager job earnings. Kim would save her money till mark would travel, then she would blow it in a matter of weeks at a nearby casino. She knew it was a disease and fought to control it. Mark was fully aware of her compulsion and sternly warned her to stop on two occasions. It would have worked except that another fuel, a renewed desire for sex and the man that helped her to support both habits, Tom, were feeding her gambling compulsion.

Yes, Kim had just had a long phone conversation with Mark that included phone sex, but Kim only pretended to cum with Mark on the phone. Nearly six weeks of celibacy from Mark had made her frustrated and irritable. Men wanted her with their eyes at the gym, the malls and at her job, Kim was ready for the real thing now and knew where she was going to get it. Of course, Kim was excited after talking about fucking with Mark, her nipples were swollen and her clitoris was protruding out, begging to be licked and sucked. But phone sex seemed so premature when she could have real sex with Tom later that evening.

Kim was really taking risks today, in less than three hours she was to fly out to Vegas to meet Tom and get drunk with sex and gambling for the weekend. Kim made sure to tell Mark she would be visiting her sister in Tucson that weekend, so not to try calling while she was away.

Kim sat in the bathroom and began shaving her legs, She watched herself in the steamy full-length mirror, her jet-black hair was still long, and a few strands gently touched the tip of her left nipple. She shaved slowly, beginning at her ankles, feeling warm and erotic from the soapy bath. As she shaved higher, she watched her reflection more intently, she couldn’t help but caress her thighs as the razor continued its upward journey. Finally she reached the end of her strong thighs, she flexed them in the mirror, and the hours in the gym certainly had paid off.

As she reached the folds of her pussy, she sighed and had a thrilling thought. Her breath shortened and her nipples immediately hardened as she decided to shave her pussy for the first time since she was a dancer. She applied a thick coat of shaving crème and began pulling the razor down. She wanted to watch herself more closely, so she moved within inches of the full-length mirror and spread her legs wide. Her thick black bush slowly disappeared with each swipe of the blade. Her breathing increased in tempo, as she had to caress her labia to get at the hair at the bottom of her mound. She thought about Tom seeing her bare pussy at his motel that evening, he would probably go nuts, sucking her clit and fucking her wet box all over the bedroom. Finally, Kim touched her love button as she removed the final few strands of hair from her sweet pussy. God, it felt so good, please let Tom fuck me soon, she thought.

Kim stood in awe at herself reflection in the mirror. She put her hair temporarily in pigtails with some colored hair bands and could barely tell herself from her schoolgirl days back in high school. Her nipples were long and perky. Her ass was still firm and her tummy flat. She thought about buying a schoolgirl outfit for some role-play with Tom or her husband later. She devilishly chuckled at the thought. Kim’s nipples were aching to be touched, she gave them a twist with her thumb and forefinger, making her pussy juices flows down her legs. She should have used her vibrator during the phone sex, she still could. “No”, she thought, “my pussy will be aching tomorrow from being overfucked tonight, I’ll just wait it out.

Tom was a bit older than mark, by ten years in fact. He had been stationed in the service with Mark nearly four years ago. Tom retired from the service and took on the stock market; it was something he was very good at, so good in fact, that he took it on full time. Tom had been a friend with Mark and Kim because they had something in common. At the time, Tom was also married to an Asian. Selena was an outgoing Filipino, she had helped Kim get started in the states but unfortunately, also gotten Kim initially involved in gambling. It wasn’t long before Tom’s discharge from the Air Force that Selena and he divorced. Tom had communicated that Selenas gambling made their marriage hell. The truth was there were other circumstances and that was Toms open flirting with Kim. Selena could no longer handle the situation and moved in with her sister in Los Angeles while pending a divorce.

Now Tom could hardly wait for Kim to arrive, it meant great sex and fun just like they had on her last trip to Vegas nearly eight months ago. Unfortunately, both Tom and Kim knew this would be their last encounter. Tom was going to Orlando to start a new brokerage. Additionally, Mark’s change of station and new “homelife”shut the door entirely on any future plans Tom and Kim would try to make. Tom sadly smiled with realization, the situation had to end, it had always been a no string-attached affair. He smiled though, realizing they would both get what they wanted for their final weekend together.

During the short flight to Las Vegas, Kim suddenly became sullen, feeling guilt and contempt for herself, she thought about how lonely Mark was and why she was feeling so greedy and selfish while he was away, for a minute she wished she had stayed home. Those feelings disappeared quickly when the fasten-seat belt sign came on. The flight was cleared to land. Kim looked out the window, peering at the busy streets of Vegas as the plane began its descent. Now the fire in her loins returned with new excitement, she caught herself touching her crotch through the silk red dress while a burly man two seats over just smiled at her. Kim couldn’t wait to land.

Kim nearly ran off the plane in anticipation of seeing Tom after so many months. He was standing right beside the door with a rose and a big smile. Tom’s 6’2 frame easily picked up Kim with a massive hug. Kim kissed Tom and felt a hot flash as she melted in his arms. They both talked nervously as they quickly headed for Toms Z3. Once they were in his car, out of public view, Tom began to slide Kim dress up slowly. He revealed her high top black stockings; he caressed her inner thighs and told her how much he wanted her and how much fun they would have this weekend. Kim’s excitement was mutual as she gave Tom’s hard cock a gentle squeeze in anticipation of what was to come.

Soon they arrived at the motel, a very ritzy place with a full Jacuzzi, large circular bed and plenty of mirrors. They kissed again in their room, Tom sucked at Kim tongue and caressed Kim ass and breasts. Kim felt Toms hard cock press against her mound. She felt herself getting wet, wanting him. Tom stopped the action to tell Kim he couldn’t stay, he had to get to a luncheon and then they would have all weekend to play. Kim knew his pattern well, first the tease, then later, the marathon fuck, all night long. She really didn’t want to wait this time; she pressed herself against him again.

Tom moved in behind her, pressing his cock against her ass. “ How long since you have had any Kim?” “Almost six weeks”, I bet your pussy has been wet all day”, “yes” she said as she pushed her ass against him. “Keep it wet for me tonight, I really have to go. I’m late but I want you to wear some clothes I bought you, You know I like you to dress hot.” “While I’m gone, use my card at the casino, then we will do dinner and dancing before our all night sex therapy”, he laughed. Kim sadly agreed but one thing she liked about Tom was his domineering nature, he told her what he wanted to hear and made it her worthwhile.

As soon as Tom left, Kim decided to hit the casino, She changed into some casual clothes, grabbed some snacks and looked around for a good place to start playing. Vegas was so fun and casual, she felt at home. The only problem was money, she usually ended up losing most of her money there, but it was the play of the game she was after, she never thought she would get rich from the table or machine.

Kim fed Tom’s card into a slot machine and bit her lip when she saw the amount of credit he had left for her to play with. She really thought $1000.00 was a mistake, never had Tom allowed her to play with so much credit before. She decided to cancel the game and call Tom with his cell phone. Tom answered quickly. Kim asked if there was a mistake on the card. Tom Said hold on for a sec. When he answered gain, he said, no, the amount is right, just have fun! “ Kim told him she couldn’t gamble that much money, Tom answered, this was their last time together, but if she lost, would she pay him back sexually tonight. Kim hesitated momentarily and said, “yes, I’ll do what ever you want”; Tom told her he owned her the rest of the night. Kim agreed before hanging up the phone. She knew his way, he liked to control her sexually, she was submissive to him in bed, in fact now, she nearly forgot about gambling in anticipation of what sexual delights Tom was planning for her tonight. Kim felt her nipples harden, oh how she wished they had had sex while at the motel.

Kim got on with her gambling, with so much money; she felt she had already won. What if she didn’t play at all and told Tom she had quit. Well, Tom didn’t seem to mind, and her sexual imagination kept playing with her like foreplay. Gambling, she convinced herself wasn’t what she needed right now, but it would pass the time till she met Tom again. As Kim played, she experienced the seesaw emotions of winning and losing she always knew. Something didn’t feel right though, it wasn’t the machines at the casino, it felt like someone was watching her, as she sometimes saw shadows of men with her peripheral vision from time to time. She shrugged it off and played till she won a plus $280.00 on the slot machines.

Now it was time for black jack, her favorite game. Kim had briefly been a blackjack dealer near home, but had to give it up when mark found out she was using her job as an excuse so she could play the machines at the casino and lose her earnings week after week. Still, she felt she had an edge at the blackjack table, she knew the game anyhow. She lost $300.oo at her first table and over $400.00 at the next. She hoped she wouldn’t lose more before Tom called her to pick her up. Kim moved over to the Roulette wheel, She knew it was dangerous, because she could lose so much in so little time. She played till she lost all but two hundred of Tom’s credit before he finally called her on cellular.

Tom told her he would be right over to get her and asked her loses. She told him and he seemed upset, “you know what you promised me” “yes I will”. Kim felt humiliated at her own stupidity for losing Toms money. She wanted to repay him but didn’t know how, she quickly put his card away and walked to the front door of the casino, Kim thought she heard someone snickering behind her as she walked but saw no one behind her as she met the doorman. She spotted Tom pulling up along the curb outside.

Kim quietly sat in the car and waited for Tom to invoke the conversation. Tom looked at her a couple of times and smiled as they drove to the motel. “It doesn’t matter about the money and I planned it like this because I want you to play along with your promise, it will really excite me, Ok?” She looked at him with tears forming in her eyes. Kim said “yes.” Okay I want you to do what ever I tell you all night long, is that clear? Tom caressed Kim’s thigh as he did earlier. “I really want you to loosen up and we will have fun tonight”“ Kim dried her tears and said she would do anything Tom wanted to do and was definitely ready for tonight.

Tom took on a new look; it almost scared Kim but felt it was part of the game. When they got to the motel, they caressed again. Tom played with Kim breasts and told her he had wanted her pussy for so long. Kim began to undress for him but he had her stop and instead, handed her the box of clothes he had bought for her. Open it. His voice was louder than normal, she felt tension in his voice. Do it. Kim complied, opened the box on the bed. It contained a stretch red halter dress, it was unbelievably short, a micro mini, she then took out fishnet high top hose, a sheer black thong, and finally a pair of high platform, single strap sandals. The items were right out of a Fredrick of Hollywood outlet. Kim Began to question her wearing something so revealing and asked where the bra was. Tom answered there was no bra and to put the clothes on now.

Kim complied with Tom’s wishes; after all she owed him $800.00 so if this is what he wanted, she wanted it too. She felt naked when she returned from the bathroom 20 minutes later. Tom looked at Kim with lust. Put on some more make-up, I want you really hot. Kim put on the make up thick as Tom continued to look her body up and down. He liked looking at her petite, 103lb body all the time. He liked her long silky jet-black hair and slanted almond eyes; her 34c breasts were just perfect with long nipples that pushed against her dress well. Her nipples were molded to the fabric and the fishnet stocking tops peeked out from her extra short dress, even the bottom of her well-shaped ass was exposed whenever she bent over more than twenty degrees. As Kim stood and modeled her new look, Tom’s eyes traveled her body from her hair to her beautiful legs, stopping at her toes, so well manicured with bright red polish. The platform sandals were very revealing as Tom had a fetish for nice feet, and Kim’s size five feet made him want her right there.

Kim made one last stand against going out with her new clothes. Tom responded by grabbing her and kissing her hard, letting his hands play with her nipples throughout the dress, Kim responded with involuntary moans. Tom explained this was foreplay and the better she followed directions, the hotter it made him. He pulled her hand to his crotch, she massaged his massive 7 inches while he told her “ besides, this is a place of call girls, escorts, and just a good time”, isn’t that right? Kim agreed, she was feeling so hot, she again said ”I’ll do what ever you want all night Tom.”

They left in the car for dinner first, they both ate quickly, just raring to get on with the evening, Kim wanted sex s so much, she wanted to verbalize it to Tom. Tom saw her face and asked her to express herself. While she finished her second glass of wine, she told tom “I want you to fuck me all night Tom”. Tom looked at her boldly and said, oh, your going to do a lot more than that tonight Kim, a lot more. Tom waited for Kim’s cued response, “yes, I will.”

Soon, Kim and Tom arrived at the disco, which was on the outskirts of town. It was a large place with a huge dance floor. There were go-go dancers suspended in cages wearing bikinis and the lights were in beat with the pounding dance mix. A DJ sounded off each requested song, all popular mixes. The place was beginning to get crowded at 10:30, Kim felt shy at first wearing her revealing attire but then saw many of the ladies inside were dressed similarly, must be hookers as Tom had suggested. Kim felt her body beginning to sway to the music before they even sat down to the table.

Tom ordered Kim a Margarita; it was a good start, as Tom knew it usually set her on fire. After a couple of long drinks, Kim pulled Tom to the dance floor, near naked or not, she wanted to dance. Kim got down to the dance beat, shaking her body and moving her ass to the admiring glances of Tom and men dancing with their wives. It felt like old times to her again, dancing to a hip beat while men drooled over her, it was fun. Tom enjoyed seeing their faces just as much as seeing Kim move her body well to the music.

They drank and danced for an hour or so, both of them were buzzing with the alcohol and growing sexual excitement that was building. Kim got a second wind and wanted to dance more but Tom had already given out, he said he was saving his energy for tonight. Kim smiled and looked around at the neighboring tables, she spotted the two men that had given her lustful glares since they arrived. In a moment another margarita show up at the table with a note written on a napkin. It read “My friend and I love watching you dance, we want to dance with you but don’t want to offend your husband.” Kim showed the note to Tom. She quickly sensed excitement in his voice. “Return the note that you want to dance and your husband doesn’t mind at all”, Kim gave him a double look before writing a response on the back of the napkin. “Come over here and take me… to the dance floor, ha”