Asian Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch brought out a pair of chopsticks and gave them to Lewis. Lewis began pinching several areas of Kim body with them, extracting gasps of pain from her. You want to piss bad don’t you cunt? Kim restrained herself as best she could. Lewis pinched her nipples hard with the chopsticks. She cried out in pleasure and pain. Give the bitch another pill, said Lewis. Mitch forced a pill into Kim mouth and made her swallow. It won’t be long cunt, till you’re offering your sushi ass to all of us and mean soon!. Kim tried to concentrate on holding her bladder. Tom had renewed his licking of Kim’s swollen pussy and clit. She felt a new wave of arousal slowly begin to take her over. Kim thought about fucking and nothing else, she hated Tom for her situation but she was also enjoying the sex immensely.

“Still not cooperating chink?” said Lewis. He attached metal clips to Kim’s sensitive nipples. There were wires protruding from both of them. “you’re going to piss like you never have before and if Tom here doesn’t drink every drop, you’re both going to get cut. Mitch brought out a knife and held it simultaneously to Tom’s balls and Kim’s tits. Kim felt pain in the balls of her feet as she tried to stand on tiptoe. Mitch rotated a dial and pushed a button behind her. Kim felt electrical shocks go through her nipples and spread out through her body. Lewis pumped the butt plug twice and that was all Kim could stand. She felt a trickle of piss drop into tom’s mouth. he drank it hungrily. Mitch gave the plug another pump and sent more juice through her tits. Kim let lose of another stream of piss, trying not to spill it. She felt both pleasure and hatred for tom, she was also getting hotter by the minute with the drugs.

Lewis reached out and gave the controls to Mitch, he gleamed in joy. Give her a workout. Mitch proceeded to work the controls sending Kim beyond pain and pleasure. She let another shot of urine go directly into Tom’s mouth. She still held a lot of piss and Lewis wasn’t yet happy. Mitch pumped the plug to its entire length and Kim felt new and harsher pressure to her anal canal. Lewis reached around with a pair of chopsticks and held her swollen clitoris firmly. “You want it bitch?” “ yes “she cried. “I know you need a little cock.” Lewis brought the harness down and forward and locked them in place at the foot end of the table, then she strapped Kim and tom together making Kim take Toms cock entire into her mouth. “suck it and piss bitch.” Kim sucked tom’s enormous hard on with pleasure. she felt a another jolt of electricity go through her. She felt her feet being inserted in some type of platform shoes that were strapped with Velcro around her ankles. Her feet were doused with water and she felt a new electrical wave tingle at her toes. One of the nipple clips was removed and placed directly on Kim clit. It was activated and Kim lost all control. She shot her piss hard into Tom’s mouth as he gulped as fast as he could.

“That’s right bitch, all of it. Kim proceeded to give Tom short bursts of piss and nearly drowning him with it. She also worked his cock until she felt his moans beneath her pussy, Tom came very hard and Mitch pushed her mouth down further to be sure she drank all his cock had to offer. His cum bypassed her mouth and went directly down her throat.

Kim began humping Tom’s mouth trying to get the most pleasure from his tongue. Lewis and Mitch laughed, saying she’s a real horny bitch. Lewis decided not to let her cum for now and unstrapped her from Tom. Tom had cleaned the last of cum and piss from Kim pussy before she was forcefully unmounted from him. Mitch pulled her by her collar after Lewis had removed all devices except the butt plug. Mitch pulled Kim to a recliner chair as he sat down. He made Kim kneel at his feet for the next event.

It was time for Tom to do what he was asked. He was still showing some reluctance to cooperate with the men when he was seated and told to enter a pin number for his corporate stock account. Lewis simply retaliated with a metallic butt plug, he forced into Toms ass. It had a wireless remote. He gave it the remote to Mitch for his pleasure. Mitch was having his own fun with Kim. He made her put her hair in a ponytail and pulled on her collar till her mouth was inches from his huge balls. “if you want more of this baby, you’d better lick it like an ice-cream cone”. Kim wanted it, she had to have it again, she started licking Mitches balls, taking in his aroma and the dried taste of her own cum. “That’s a good bitch, I bet you hate that bastard that got you into this mess”, Kim nodded yes. Mitch slapped Kim tits hard several times, making them red, “I don’t like non verbal or sign language”, “I want to hear the words and lots of em”. Kim spoke up, “I hate him, sir” “What do you want to do to him bitch?” “I want to hurt him, sir” Mitch gave her the battery remote. “hurt him for me, I’ll let you suck me if you do it right” Kim quickly pushed the button, lighting up the control and causing Tom to twitch in the chair, she held it for seconds, to the pleasure of both Mitch and Lewis. “How does that make you feel Chink?” “Horny sir”. Start sucking it, I want to see it disappear into your throat”.

Kim began with the uncircumcised head, Mitch pulled the control from Kim hand and shocked Tom whenever he felt his cock twitch in Kim expert mouth. Tom looked drained and could barely speak after a second round of shocks to his ass. Finally, he agreed to enable the code for Lewis. “That’s good Tom, no body needs to get hurt anymore, besides, I ain’t had any of that pussy over here yet , You’ve been wasting my time. Lewis handed Tom a laptop and Tom went to work on the account. Tom made the transfer of funds as instructed, soon the transaction was complete and Lewis smiled and said “now we can party”. Tom just looked on at Kim and Mitch. Mitch was tugging Kim’s ponytail as he forced her to deep throat his cock in a long slow movement. She could barely get half of it down her throat and gagged repeatedly with the pressure of Mitches cock against her throat. With the financial transaction complete, Lewis tied Tom down in a chair with the plug still inserted.

Lewis removed his thong and extended his cock, it was hard and ready for action. He walked over to Kim and pulled her mouth from Mitches cock to his own. Now this ones smaller gook, show me how much you like dark meat. Play with yourself too, I like a woman who can make herself wet. Mitch stroked his cock while watching the new action take place. He grabbed the remote for her plug and pumped it a few times. Kim muffled a groan as she pinched her own nipples and continued to stroke her swollen lips over Lewis cock. “Work the pussy too cunt”, said Mitch, he pumped her butt plug to 8 inches and turned the vibrator on. Kim couldn’t cum but she felt like she was so close. Stop sucking bitch, tell me what you want, do you want to party?

“Yes sir, I want to party with you”. “Only me? Don’t disappoint the rest of us. “I want both of you, sir”. “At the same time right?” Kim slid her wet fingers over her clitoris and Spoke out “yes sir”, come on, say what we want to hear. “I want to fuck you both at the same time sir”, “keep talking bitch” “I want you to fuck my ass while Mitch fucks my pussy, sir” “but there’s three of us here Kim, don’t want to leave anyone out, and we all need a good piece of ass”. Kim looked down at the ground, remembering her newfound hate for Tom. Lewis pinched Kim nipples hard, she screamed in pain. Tell me again what you want or all of Lewis will take you ass now” Mitch just smiled. “Me so horny sir”,” yes, and what chink?” Me want to fuck all of you sir all together, me so horny”. “Now you’re being a good girl, come over here.

Lewis pulled Kim over to Tom’s area. Mitch pulled Tom up and fastened his arms to a shackle. He shackled his widespread ankles to the ground and pulled a rope, stretching his arms high overhead. Then, Mitch rolled a padded table over to Tom, Tom legs now straddled the table head. He was facing away from the table. Lewis laid on the table first and positioned Kim’s ass directly over his cock. He shrunk the butt plug and pulled it from her ass. Next he told her to put it in her ass. Kim obliged him, Her ass now stretched by the butt plug slid onto Lewis 8-inch tool with little pain. She felt full with his cock. “Stroke it a little cunt” Kim started a slow movement of rocking back and forth on Lewis’s cock. “That’s right you tight ass chink”, now lay back for me. Kim laid back with her mouth just inches from Toms waiting cock.

Mitch lowered Tom till Kim took his cock entirely in her mouth. She was lying completely flat on Lewis and still moving her ass with a slow rhythm. Lewis got on the table and slid his cock over Kim slick mound. “Say it one more time bitch”, said Mitch. Kim stopped sucking Tom just long enough to say “Me so fucking horny, Please fuck me, please” “ok bitch”. Mitch pushed his cock into Kim’s bald cunt slowly, he could feel a new constriction made by Lewis cock in her ass. This just made her even tighter and Kim squirmed with a muffled groan. Now she had three cocks in her and was in pleasure heaven. Mitch twisted her nipples as he invaded her cunt even more. He began a slow rhythmic stroke. Lewis could feel her ass constrict more and more as Mitch increased the depth of his strokes. Soon, Kim was pushing her pussy and ass in both directions, trying to get the most pleasure for both men and herself. Tom felt himself Precum as Kim deliriously stroked his cock with her mouth. “Tell us you want us to cum bitch”, said Lewis” “I want you to cum sir” Lewis reached around and pinched her nipples slowly, making Kim louder” Fuck my ass sir” Lewis shot his load deep into Kim’s ass. Mitch felt his precum and backed off a second before he started fucking her pussy as hard as he could. Kim responded by milking Tom’s cock to a new explosion of its own. He came into her mouth in severe long spasms, she gagged at the amount of cum he forced into her mouth. Mitch asked if he could finish her himself. Lewis said ok and moved from beneath her. Mitch pushed Kim legs high over her head and pushed all of his cock into her. Kim still trying to hold toms cum in her mouth, just gurgled with her own moans.

Mitch grabbed Kim tits and played with her nipples hard. “Don’t drink the cum yet , hold it in your mouth” Kim couldn’t help it from dribbling from the sides of her mouth as she moaned loudly in unison with Mitches strokes. Mitch bit Kim’s toes and feet as he drove her home. “Now get ready you fucking whore” Mitch screamed out “now, drink it”. Kim swallowed the cum, it took several gulps before it was gone and so was she. She just yelled, “fuck, fuck” as she came harder than ever before in her life. She stroked Mitch till his cock was semi hard again. In a matter of two minutes she came again screaming “feels so good” so fucking good”. Finally it was over. Tom was let down from his hoist and made to squeeze the cum from Kim ass and pussy into a martini glass.

Rick wasn’t yet satisfied. He had Mitch put Tom back on the shackle hoist to watch the last performance. Lewis pulled out a attachĂ© case and opened it. It contained various phallic toys and appliances. He then asked Kim how horny she was. She said “Very horny, sir” Lewis smiled as he pulled out the first appliance, it was a leather web belt shaped like a mans jock. It had a metal ring that Lewis used to snap in a pulsating 10” dildo. Lewis demonstrated the way it squirmed back, forth and in and out as the remote buttons were manipulated. It would also contract and extend itself from 6 to 10 inches. Kim, still wet with cum felt the dildo impale her before the straps were fastened with velcro around her waist and supported with two rubber straps that neatly slid under her ass cheeks.

Next, Lewis demonstrated the torture bra. It was also fashioned of leather. It had holes cut for the nipples so that they protruded out. There were teeth that surrounded the nipples. With the worn at default, it merely stimulated the nipple area. To the rear of the bra, was a handle, it had two positions, depending on how far it was pulled by the tormentor. At first position, it would clamp the entire breasts almost flat, causing size 36 breasts extend to 38”. With the handle pulled to the “full” position, the studded teeth surrounding each areola now clamped the nipples tightly. Finally a pair of 5-inch stiletto see through sandals was given to Kim to put on her bare feet. These shoes had small batteries installed within the heels. Electrical current control was achieved from the same remote as her dildo belt. The shoes would also shock her on their own whenever her feet became wet from perspiration and the control was enabled.

Lewis had Kim dance to ”I want your sex” by George Michael. Kim danced seductively to the heavy beat of the song as the lights again whirled and the men watched with awe. Kim was enjoying the feel of the dildo even at its passive state. Then Lewis applied power to her shoes first making Kim dance faster and without rhythm to the music. Mitch quickly went over and paddled her ass with the leather strap till she got into sync with the music. Finally, Lewis enabled the dildo and Kim moaned out loud, she had never felt a cock like this. The scene was so erotic since Kim was truly getting fucked as her naked body danced to the music. “What do you want Kim?” cooed Lewis. “Fuck my ass sir, please”. “Get your Asian ass over here now, cunt” Kim nearly ran to Lewis. Mitch took a nod from Lewis and strapped Kim spread ankles to the bottom of a leather table. He bent her over the table then shackled her wrists over her head and forward so that she was at a 45-degree angle. Lewis asked her if she needed an ass fucking, Kim responded with “Yes please, sir, fuck my ass hard” Lewis pushed his cock into Kim’s ass while the music was started gain. Kim grunted with pain and satisfaction. She faced Tom and licked her lips with pleasure.

Mitch forced Tom to jack off as he watched. Mitch did the same. When Tom was going to cum, Mitch had him shoot his load into the already half-full martini glass. Mitch proceed to do the same, now the glass contained at least 12 ounces of cum. Lewis began stroking Kim’s ass hard. She moaned and asked him to fuck her harder. Lewis turned up the speed of the squirmier deep within her pussy and also turned the dial up on her electric heels. Her feet were sweating from the dancing and she felt sharp jolts going through her toes and soles of her feet.. This, together with the simultaneous ass fucking and squirming dildo, brought her to higher levels of sensation. Now she was speaking deliriously of fucking, sucking and wanting more. Finally, Lewis took hold of the torture bra handle and pulled. Kim cried out as the teeth of her bra bit down on her already sore nipples. They also made her nipples stretch out beyond proportion. “Maybe Kim wants her “cocktail now”. He sensed that Kim was going to cum and began pulling the bra handle in unison with his strokes. Kim’s moans were louder than ever before.

Mitch brought the full glass of cum to Kim lips and told her to drink every drop as she came. She turned her head away from the glass just in time for a hard pull of the handle by Mitch. Kim turned her head forward again as she sensed the biggest orgasm of her life rapidly approaching. She gulped the cum from the glass as if she had not drank or eaten in days. Lewis boosted all appliances to high setting and pulled her bra handle again and again as he bucked into her ass. Kim responded by finishing the cum (even licking the glass) while she pushed her ass backwards to meet Lewis thrusts. Kim and Lewis came simultaneously , Kim came so hard she collapsed out. Lewis milked his cock in her ass till he was dry. Everyone was finally happy.

Lewis and Mitch released all the devices from Kim and carried her to a bathroom. She was revived with smelling salts and told to shower. Tom was directed to another bathroom and ordered to do the same. They both returned to the room and dressed themselves. Kim felt herself drained from all the fucking and sucking she had done in the past few hours. Tom was mentally and physically exhausted as well. He and Kim both slumped in a chair. Lewis announced they had both been very good and was happy he didn’t have to kill them. They were both given a pill and told to swallow it. They did although too tired to question its contents or their future plans.

Kim awoke in Toms Z-3. It was daylight and she wondered what had happened to the time. She remembered they were on their way to the motel when she fell asleep in the car. She still felt the effects of the alcohol, she could hardly sit straight in the seat. Tom looked startled also. He looked around in bewilderment. Tom began to drive off when he noticed a cassette tape partially extended in dash. It had a single work on its label, “push.” Tom pushed in the tape and he and Kim listened with shock as they drove away.

“You are both very lucky people because your still alive” “you don’t remember what happened to you because of the amnesiac side effect of the drugs I administered you”, “let me bring you up to date”

First Tom, you had some fun with your pretty mistress and we had fun with you” “but it cost you four million dollars as you kindly put it in our name” Don’t worry, it wont happen again as long as you keep your business legitimate and never return to Vegas” if you do, you will see the bottom of Hoover dam face first . Don’t try to start a racket somewhere else or go to the authorities, we will be on your ass immediately.

“Pretty Kim, we most enjoyed your company, as your body is starting to reflect, a little sore are we?” Kim felt her nipples, pussy, ass, and even her feet ache from whatever trauma she had experienced. She looked in into the passenger side cosmetic mirror to see her lips bruised and swollen. The message continued; “Kim, you were wonderful and I ‘d love to play with you some more but let me give you some advice before I get excited again. Get away from this loser, it’s his fault that this happened to you in the first place. Another thing, I know you’re a compulsive gambler, hopefully after today you wont make another bet. If you are still in Vegas by this nightfall, I will assume you want to play more. If you ever enter Vegas or even a casino again, you will pay with your lips, cunt, and ass till death does us part.

“Thanks again for the money and ass people, this tape will dissolve and totally fuck up your fucking stereo starting now. “ The tape player began to smoke, choking Tom and Kim. Top pulled out the now empty, melted case. Only a wax like substance remained inside the tape door. Tom soon pulled into the Motel parking lot, nearly running over a pedestrian near the corner of the lot. Tom and Kim walked quickly to Tom’s room. Kim just said, “I hate you for whatever you did, get me out of here”. Tom shaken by Kim’s new anger, got on the phone to make immediate airline reservations for 1:00 PM. Kim looked at her body in the full-length mirror as she changed into something conservative. She noticed with terror the bite marks around her nipples, the welts on her ass and bruises on her tits and even on her thighs and ankles. Her wrists had bruises around her wrists. Kim made herself as normal as possible with makeup. She hid the bruises on her body with pantyhose and a conservative dress.

Tom took Kim to the airport as fast as he could, considering the speed limit. As he pulled to the curb, Kim quickly stepped out without even a look in his direction. Tom pulled away to gather his own things, he was leaving town also. He could not understand why his ass was hurting him, he had never had a problem with hemorrhoids. As he reached down, he noticed some blood coming from his sore ass. Tom was pulled over NY a traffic cop. He signed the ticket while he wiped the blood on his pants, he knew he was getting out of town 
fast.