Asian Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim cried during most of the short flight. She did a lot of thinking about her past and future, She settled in the empty house with complete anguish. As the lonely nights went on, she decided with determination to change her life. Soon, all evidence of the past weekend left her, the bruises and welts all healed, soon, she was back to normal and held a new esteem for herself. Mark called her each weekend and mid week during the last month of his deployment. Kim actually played with herself when Mark called, she even initiated phone sex with him as a surprise during his last week of deployment. Kim swore to herself that she would never reveal what had happened that faithful weekend in Vegas and chuckled as she thought, she couldn’t remember it anyway and she couldn’t.

Finally, the day arrived for Marks last homecoming, He called from the airport asking for her to pick him up. Kim lied and told him she was sorry but she was sick with fever and lying in bed. “please take a cab,” she said.. Mark quickly got a cab and headed home for the 25-minute drive, He asked the cab driver to hurry, his wife was sick. The trip took 15 minutes.

Mark arrived at the house to find new flowers planted in the front yard, a new porch swing was sitting on the front porch just waiting to be used. Mark opened the front door hoping to see Kim standing there, she wasn’t. He dropped his bags and headed to the bedroom. He was greatly surprised to see his “sick “ wife. She was wearing only a smile on the new king sized brass bed. She had tied her feet and hands to each corner of the bed. There were mirrors on each wall of the room. There were flowers and scented candles everywhere around the room. Next to the bed on a lamp table, there was a squeeze bottle of honey. Tom smiled as he removed his clothes, he pulled his boxers over and down his aching 7-inch cock. “I though you were sick! “ “I was sick of not having you” They both smile at each other as mark pulled off the last of his clothes and approached her from the bed.

Mark poured some honey on Kim nipples and over random places of her body from her lips to her toes. He began to lick the honey droplets off her as she moaned for him. “Tom readied his cock for her pussy as Kim spoke, “I had a dream you would rape me” I don’t know why but I want you to do me rough, Please mark” Mark answered Kim’s request by twisting her nipples hard and entering her spread pussy in one thrust.

He had a load that he had been wanting to deliver to her for months. Kim felt the pain and manipulations of Marks movements’ combine for an aurora of pleasure. As she moaned loudly and came, her mind flashed the same pleasure in pain from something from the past. She didn’t know what is was but she loved it. Mark soon spent his long last load into Kim, soon she asked for more and they did it again in full daylight with the window shades open. Mark felt he had found a new wife. He didn’t realize how true his revelation was.