Asian Cam Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we caught our breath, we watched Bangyu bring his cock close to the mic and shoot an enormous load, a foot into the air, splattering all over his chest, hand and even the camera. Kim and I leaned back in the chair amazed at what we had just seen and more of what we had just done.

We continued to chat with Bangyu as our sweat began to dry on our drenched bodies. Bangyu slowly milked all the cum from his cock. He was wildly curious about us since he could only hear us. "Would you two get a cam?"

"You sound so hot!" I said, "I don't know," I didn't think we were that much into voyeurism. Kim said she really had fun but wasn't sure about going on cam.

"Do you like to dress up Kim?"

"I would give anything to see you in fishnets, a short skirt and playing with Bill on Cam." We were still exhausted from the heavy sex; I just said, "I don't know." The thought was very appealing but I didn't want to cave in without thinking it over. "Man, I just want to see you guys have sex. I really meant I'd pay you if you'd do it."

"You don't have to worry about anything, I am halfway across the country and am a stock broker, I have cash." I was curious; "you mean you'd actually pay us to have sex on camera?"

"Yes, how about $5000.00 for one time."

"You're kidding," Kim and I just smiled wildly at each other, both shocked by Banyu's request.

"I don't think we could do it. Kim and I"… "I know you'd like the money, I'd send it first." I stalled, "I don't even have a cam."

"That's ok, I have an excellent one I will send along with the cash, when you get it let me know." Still stalling, I said; "I don't know."

"Please let me know, I will be out of town tomorrow, tell me in the morning, I am serious."

"I have one last request before signing off just incase."

"Yes, I asked,"

"Give me Kim's measurements, include her shoe size." With a puzzled look, Kim gave Bangyu all the information he requested. Then, Bangyu left his e-mail address, said goodnight and signed off.

Kim and I didn't sleep that night. We talked about what had happened over an hour. Then she woke me a short time later and we started talking about it again. Kim began justifying Bangyu's request; She said we needed the money for the new car and because she had recently been laid off of work. I explained, the reason I didn't say yes is because I didn't want her to be uncomfortable, I didn't want to exploit her on the internet. Kim explained if Bangyu is the only one we did this with, and if he really sends the money, I think its ok, it's only acting out sex. I said if you really want to do it, I want to also. Kim looked solemnly and said, "it's not cheating, you're with me, he is only watching." Kim stroked my chest and smiled. I quickly confessed the idea was very exciting to me to have someone watch us like that. "Kim, are you sure?" She played with my nipples and said, "Yes, if you want to." I took her close and licked her ear, "yes, I want to do it too," I'll e-mail him. It was now 3:30 in the morning and Kim and I began another round of steamy sex. Our moans pierced the wall minutes later.

Later that morning, before work, I sent e-mail to Bangyu. I came home later that day and read Banyu's response. "I am ready to send the cash and camera to you. Since this is our little fantasy, I will leave some instructions for the session I've planned, please think this over one last time and give me a response before the morning." Later, after dinner, I cuddled up with Kim with the e-mail printout.

"Kim, he wants us to do some things on camera, I wont agree to this stuff unless your willing 100%."

"Did he send the money?" Kim was anxious. "No, he wants us to agree to some terms."

"Terms,"

"what terms?"

"Ok, here it is:" The message read the following:

"Bill, I you and Kim to completely relax and enjoy the role I want you to play."

"Kim, I want you to dress specifically as I instruct."

"I want you in a pair of black fishnet thigh highs, a very short leather miniskirt, a black tank top, (no bra), A black thong underneath. A pair of high platform sandals and a lot of make-up, basically, I want you to look like you work the Vegas strip. I will provide all your clothing needs."

"The background for our little show should be your bed. Four post and brass rail beds make me very hot. You must follow every instruction I provide with great detail, I will guide you through the game and you will present yourselves to me openly, I need to hear and see both of you. Remember I will be directing the action. I hope this excites you, it certainly excites me." After reading the message aloud to Kim, she surprised me with a smile, She and I laughed at the message, as if it was a joke. I cleared the air; "Bangyu is serious Kim."

Kim said, "I don't care, as long as he sends the money, it might be fun." She chuckled, "I need some new clothes anyway."

" Ok," I laughed, "I'll tell him." I immediately sent Bangyu the e-mail he asked for. Kim and I had sex again that night as we fantasized about the role-play Bangyu had requested. I secretly wondered weather this whole scenario was just a joke. The answer came three long days later.

I arrived from work On Friday and watched a UPS package being delivered at the front door. There, I saw a return address of BU and it listed Virginia as the zip code. Kim followed me into the house and watched me open the small box, inside were several items, first, a letter with a check for $5000.00. We both looked at each other with widened eyes. There a total of three boxes, one of them had a message that said, "don't open till the session." I opened the second box labeled cam, and found an expensive looking Internet Camera kit. It had a zoomable lens, steer able remote cam with micro remote control unit. It was a top-of-the-line system. Another box contained a black leather mini dress. It had a halter style top. It was backless and very revealing. The dress looked a size small even for Kim's petite frame, Her eyes just popped wide open when she held the scant dress in front of her. Along with the dress was a pair of very sexy black fishnets accompanied with a matching garter and straps, a silky black thong, and an expensive make-up kit. Towards the bottom of the box was a pair of plastic, high-heeled strapped platform sandals. Taped inside of one of them was a small bottle of Obsession perfume, some pretty pink nail polish and a gold diamond cut ankle chain. Inside the other shoe was a small rolled up note, Kim unrolled it while it was still closed, I read, "For Kim's eyes only," Kim immediately backed away from me and read the note. As I asked what it said, she just smiled and blurted out "Oh my God." I asked again what it said, and she said I'd find out later. Whatever the note said, it caused Kim's face to flush red and it remained that way for some time.

The heeled platform shoes were more outlandish than anything she had ever owned. They were very lightweight and completely transparent. Even the thin insole was a clear fluid cushion. Kim slipped them on immediately. As she slipped the shoes on her pretty feet, she looked like an Asian Snow White. They fit perfect. The odd thing about the shoes was that no matter which angle Kim modeled the shoes; I could see her bare feet in the them. My cock was getting hard fast. Kim and I again returned to the final box. It rattled when we shook it but dared not open it, as it was clearly marked, "Don't open till the session!" In large red letters.

Immediately I put the box down and read the other side of the letter. "I want to play with you on line this Saturday night." (That was only two days away). "If there is any reason you don't want to go on with this now, simply tear up the check and keep the rest of the items I sent you, other wise I will wait for you on-line at exactly12:00 pm Saturday night, have your cam ready at that time, be dressed as instructed and I will be ready for you."

"The last box I sent is not to be opened till I watch you open it on cam. I can only tell you, it will enhance our fun."

"Also, before you and I meet online, I want you to relieve your apprehensions, go out (in the clothes I sent you) Kim, Bill and go dancing, have fun, loosen up with some drinks."

"I have contacted a source that tells me of a dance club named "Maximus."

"It's approximately 45 miles from you in St Joseph, I want you to be there at 8:00 PM and just have some fun."

"Don't worry, I wont be there but you will be observed, it will enhance all of our pleasures before we meet on line later in the evening."

"Also, to help get you in the mood, I sent some stimulants." (Buried in the corner of the box was a small yellow envelope containing a few pills.)"

"The envelope contains high-grade viagra for Bill and some very good ecstasy for Kim."

"The ecstasy pill is also laced with a sexual stimulant so that you will lose some of your sexual exhibitions as well as gain a feeling of well being."

"I just don't want you to get stage fright halfway into this."

"The pill effects will last for hours and Alcohol will intensify them."

"Don't worry, the drugs will not harm you, the only side-effects you may feel the next day is some drowsiness and just generally a sore body from wearing yourself out."

"Bill, don't take the viagra until after leaving the club to come home unless you want to embarrass yourself at Maximus."

"Kim, take a pill labeled "E" once you arrive at Maximus."

"There are extra pills for each of you so that we can carry the night's session as long as we wish."

"I am very excited about Saturday; we will all have great fun. "You'll see," Bangyu."

I knew Kim's heart was beating wildly just like mine, at first we just looked at each other and tried to convince ourselves this wasn't real, but then looked down at the items in the box, know it very much was. I looked at Kim intently asking with my eyes for a last final decision. Kim picked up the check smiling and said, I can't wait till Saturday.

It felt like only an hour later before Saturday appeared, all day, we prepared for the evening. Kim and I agreed it would be fun if we followed Banyu's instructions to the letter. As we dressed for the bar, I looked at the unopened box and wondered curiously what was inside. Kim didn't seem to care. She took a very long time to get dressed. When she came out of the bathroom, she was the sexiest looking Asian hooker I had ever seen. She followed the instructions on the clothing in detail. I gave her a long look and immediately gained a hard-on.

Her legs were so sexy looking wrapped in the alluring fishnet. The fishnet she wore was different than any I'd seen, it looked more like a spider-web design, seeming exposing more of her skin and making her legs look that more erotic. Her high-heeled platforms with her freshly painted petite pink nailed feet made me want to devour her. I liked the touch of the ankle chain. As she sat down on the bed, I gazed up to snatch a quick view of her pussy, which was only slightly above the hem of her mini-leather dress. Kim stood, turned around; then had me zip up the tight dress, it seemed too small. When she turned again, my eyes slowly traveled to her full breasts. The dress had a heart-shaped cut in the front, exposing her inner globes and accentuating the size of her tits. The halter was backless of course, ending in a collar, which looked very Chinese. Her hard nipples clearly protruded the skin of her black halter. Finally I smiled at her beautifully made up face, only slightly overdone with the make-up she had painstakingly put on. Kim sprayed some of the Obsession on her ears, neck, and ankles seductively. I could have stopped right there and fucked her all night.

We decided that with the way Kim was dressed that we would not stop anywhere along the way to ST Joseph. It was an hour away. AS we neared the outskirts of town, we saw rows of dance clubs, brightly lit with neon. There were also a few strip bars, rocking with loud music and finally we arrived at Maximus. The good thing about this trip was we didn't know anyone in the area so friends from back home wouldn't see us. As we neared the bar, I felt Kim's hand tighten in mine. I could feel her nervousness along with some perspiration. I just smiled and said "show Time." She just laughed like a schoolgirl as we pulled into the already crowed parking lot. I felt like I was dating an expensive Asian escort as I looked at Kim's sexy body sitting next to me in the car. She smelled sexy too; her perfume was erotic.

We went into the club, which already was hopping with people young and old. I will never forget the way the men near the bar looked at her as she entered the club. My heart beat wildly as I imagined their lust while staring at Kim. I guess they just felt like they were going to get lucky that night. Not long after we arrived, the seats were gone and several men were now standing near the bar watching the couples dance. I really got hot watching the guys near the bar smile at Kim as she gyrated her hips with me to some disco music on the floor. I knew she was continually being lusted, I even told Kim that I got excited when they looked.

Although Kim was initially nervous in the bar, she soon got into the mood with a couple of margaritas, her favorite drink, I was buzzing on rum also. Now the place was packed, you could hardly get on and off the dance floor. Several single men were asking ladies at tables to dance. A couple of guys asked Kim to dance, so she after a couple of polite no's. I convinced her to give in. It really got me hot to watch her on the floor a couple of younger men and finally, a tall, horny looking Texan.

Even with the alcohol, Kim still showed some apprehension. I knew she was slightly uptight about the way she was dressed, so after she returned from a dance, I asked her if she wanted the ecstasy, She said she would if I took the viagra, I agreed. We toasted and took the pills. It had been hours since we had eaten, so the effects along with the alcohol were quickly amplified. After a quick dance and a slow one that soon followed, I was grinding my drug-hardened cock into Kim on the floor. She had likewise lost her inhibitions; she whispered in my ear that her nipples and pussy, her whole body was beginning to tingle. She then told me; all she could think of was sex and hoped my cock would last all night.

WE finally sat down to let ourselves cool down as I tried to think of things that would cause my raging hard on to shrink. Nothing worked; I should have waited as Bangyu suggested before taking the pill. Kim asked me to dance again, but I had to deny her. She now felt so much energy but I knew I couldn't hide my erection on the floor. While I Immersed myself in my own embarrassment, a couple of guys asked Kim to dance. I watched them dance to a Latin pop song; it quickly turned into dirty dancing. They three of them were really grinding, swinging and the whole dance floor looked like an orgy. I watched a couple of girls unsnap each other's bra, pull them out of their dresses and hang it them a hanging display close to the full wall mirrors. This was met with cheers from the bar. Lasers striking at the private parts of several females made the dancing seem even more of an erotic jungle. I was high now. I saw the floor as an orgy with clothing, everywhere. I strained my eyes to see one of Kim's partners grinding his cock into her ass as he moved his hands up and down her body. Kim was on fire. I peeked around the crowded club, wondering who else was watching us, why were they there and even if Bangyu was really there somewhere hiding from our view.

After the dance, Kim and I both looked at our watches and decided to prepare to get on the road after finishing our drinks; just then, the tall longhaired Texan guy returned and introduced himself as Steve. He asked Kim if she would please allow him one slow number. I quickly noticed his tight fitting jeans did little to cover his huge cock parked in the leg of his pants. Kim and I were oblivious to the world, we were high and horny, and I knew she didn't care when she asked me with her eyes, so I said its ok.

The Texan took Kim gently by the hand and danced with her near the back mirror and multicolored lights. His hands were soon all over her. I could not help getting more aroused by watching them. I began to rub my cock under the booth table as I watched. Kim was much shorter than he but somehow he managed to pull his head down to French kiss her. His hands soon traveled to her ass, pulling her crotch into him. Near the end of the song, I watched in the mirror as Steve gently pulled Kim's hand and placing it directly on his crotch. When the Texan whispered something into Kim's ear. Kim's eyes widened instantly, as she tried to pull away. Something was wrong. Somehow her shock and anger changed to romance again. Steve held her closer this time, grinding his cock into her as he briefly fondled her tit. Kim accidentally let out a loud moan. Next, I heard a "whoppa" yell from somewhere near the dance floor.

The song ended with Kim and the Texan Kissing again as if they had been apart for a navy tour. She was still caressing his hard on. The Texan returned Kim to her seat and apologized for getting out of hand. Kim blushed and I did too, I was trying to hide the precum staining my pants. I smiled at Steve as he left. Kim looked into my eyes to check my composure. I told her I was excited, it was ok. She almost cried in my ear that she was scared about what had happened on the floor. She said the ecstasy put her out of control. After I laughed and smiled, Kim told me she wanted to go home now and fuck me out of my misery.

Soon we were hurriedly on our way home, Kim was high and teasing me. Her hand slid over to my cock and asked if the viagra was working. Oh, yes it does, have to use it soon. My hand soon slid to her thigh and up the slid up to her top. She again apologized for letting herself go with the Texan. "Its ok," my hand slid to her breast as I confessed my excitement at watching them dance and flirt. Kim's breathing quickened as I brought her left nipple to attention as we drove.

Kim was acting so strange; her arousal was the highest I'd seen. Next, I moved my hand down to the inside of her thigh. She parted her legs slightly. "Did you like dancing with him?" My hand reached higher as she said "yyess." Did you like the way he touched you? "yyyesss," she moaned and my finger slipped into her wet thong. Why did you like him so much? "He is very big," she giggled. "What did you want to do?" My finger easily slipped into her wet pussy. Tell me. Kim moaned and moaned. "Tell me."

"I wanted to fuck him."

"You want to fuck now too?"

"Yes, yes ."

"So when we get home we are going to have a lot of fun in front of Bangyu right?"

"Yes, I want to do it. I will. "

I almost missed our highway exit with Kim's last moan. I returned my wet hand to the steering wheel. Soon we were home and Kim immediately made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. I made us both drinks and set up the computer in the bedroom for our midnight rendezvous with Bangyu.

I turned on the computer and waited only 5 minutes before I saw Banyu's instant message arrive on the screen. I connected to his private chat room as I also checked out our new cam. I set it so the entire bed could be set. Bangyu said he was really excited and wanted to know about our evening, I told him what had happened over the headsets. I made fine adjustments to my cam and microphone before creating a private room for Bangyu. Next he brought himself up on cam. He had a very nice athletic build with lots of hair on his legs and chest. He didn't show his face. He was only wearing workout shorts. He immediately asked if I would bring up the cam, I hesitated slightly and turned it on. Within seconds he was visually connected to our bedroom. I watched in fascination as he remotely worked the zoom and cam position from his own computer. He complemented me on my good looks, I laughed that I thought Bangyu was also bisexual.