Asian Cam Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bangyu told me to light some candle, turn on some low lighting and Kenny G music to get everyone in the mood. I began gathering the things I needed, as I was eager to get the main event rolling, I was very excited. Bangyu told me that I should relax; it was going to a lot of fun. As I tried to breath deep, he asked where Kim was. Minutes later, Kim came into the bedroom and walked past the camera. "Hold on, let me see you." I removed the socket from the headsets lit some candle and played a Kenny G CD. It felt like a porn movie was going into production. I began lighting several candles around the room as Bangyu began a conversation with Kim.

"Let me see you, you're beautiful." Kim modeled her special outfit for Bangyu." Turn around, let me see." Kim really looked the part of a hooker. Her make up was on thicker now, she smiled seductively as she moved her hips to the music."

"Let me see a close up of your top." You could clearly see the outline of her rock hard nipples through the thin leather top. "Good, now get on the bed, let me see you touch those tits a little while you dance."

"Kim's face flushed a little as she did as she was told. She lightly ran her fingertips over each nipple and smiled in embarrassment. "You don't mind me using dirty language do you?"

"I really want to direct this action tonight, I know you will really like it," said Bangyu. "By the way, those pills you took get stronger before they subside and that wont be for several hours, hope you can sleep in the morning."

"I need to be in complete control tonight."

"Do you both agree?" I was still rock hard and quickly nodded. "Just pretend we are filming a top porno movie, I am only directing." We both nodded again before we each tipped ourselves to a glass of wine.

"Ok, lets go."

"I bet your horny Bill."

"Kim, take off his clothes except for his underwear, Guess you can tell I am also Bi-sexual, you don't mind, do you?"" No" I nervously said."

"Kim do it slow, your going to get it all night, so take your time." Kim nervously slid Bills shirt off and began to work on his pants. "Play with her tits as she undresses you Bill." Bill immediately began squeezing and caressing Kim's breasts and nipples. She sighed as her fingers pulled his pants slowly to the thick carpet; Bills cock was bursting through his jockey underwear.

Kim moaned as Bill continued to work her tits. "Now the underwear and socks." Kim complied happily as they were both in need of sex. Bills thick cock sprang out as Kim removed the last of Bills garments. Bill sat on the edge of the bed as Kim watched the screen. Bangyu was removing his own underwear and displaying his very long and thick cock. It looked even larger than last time. I figured he had used viagra also. Kim watched in awe as Bangyu stretched his cock in full length before he initiated the next command.

"Will you both do what ever I say tonight,"

"Yes" we both nodded. "Good, the money is yours."

"Lets have fun."

"Bill, get those fucking clothes off your horny wife now." Bill, although shocked by Banyu's language went right to work. "Let me see her tits first." Bill slowly pulled down Kim's top, revealing her 34c tits. "Yes, good, nice tits."

"Now, off with the dress." Next the dress was gone. Kim had to turn and model her beautiful ass to Bangyu as Bangyu began to play with his own nipples on screen.

"Pull off the thong." Bill removed the thong nervously; he could smell Kim's wet sweet pussy as he slid down her soaking sheath. She was ready for him. "Damn, what a nice smooth cunt," said Bangyu. "Glad you read my note." Kim had completely shaved the hair from her pussy; she looked exactly like a teenage schoolgirl. Bill's eyes widened in shock."

"Now the shoes, slowly." Bill nervously released the straps on Kim's platforms, "Slower, I really like this part."

"Kiss her toes as you slide off the shoes."" Kim leaned back on the bed while Bill did as instructed. He had never kissed Kim's feet before but found it really erotic this night. Bill began to reach for the top of Kim's thigh high fishnets and immediately was halted by Bangyu. "No! I like them on her, its sexy."

"Kim spread your legs wide for me as you touch your own nipples." Kim only slightly hesitated, as her urges were persistent. Kim first held her legs together and pulled her feet up on the bed. "Spread those beautiful legs for me Kim."

"I want to see your hot pussy." Kim slowly spread her legs on the front of the bed exposing her wet snatch to both men. She thumbed her own nipples and moaned softly in unison to the jazz music. "Now, spread your pussy lips for me." Kim pulled her slippery labia apart for Bangyu. The cameras motor whirled as it zoomed in on Kim's wet slit. She could see her own image on the screen.

"Kiss Bill. Use your tongue." Kim complied as she continued to moan. "Now, Kim take his cock into your mouth for me."

"Take all of it."

"Kim seemed to inhale Bill's cock and laboriously sucked on his meat. She tasted his sweat and smelled the musk of his balls. "Take his balls slowly into your mouth, that's right."

"That's right, continue to play with her tits as she licks." Both Bangyu and Kim were getting hornier by the minute. Kim kept looking at the computer screen to see Bangyu slide his legs more open so that his balls protruded out towards the screen. He slid his hand up and down his cock very slowly and moaned.

"I've always wanted to see this…Bill spread your legs and bend over."

"Nice ass."

"Good, part the cheeks, now to the side."

"Kim, lick his ass." Kim refused. "Do it Kim!"

"Slowly put her tongue to Bills ass cheek, "not there!"

"You know what I want." Kim let her tongue slide to the inside channel of Bills ass at the top. "Go slower, that's good, now lower and play with your clit as you work, you are hot."

Bill and Kim were now both spread wide on the bed. Bill had his ass wide open for Kim as she slid her middle finger up and down her slit moaning while she slowly continued her oral assault on Bills ass. "Get in there, bitch." Kim's own fingers made her feel high with excitement. With the help all of the alcohol, drugs and natural adrenaline saturating her mind, she quickly forgot all her strict Korean upbringing. She wanted her sexual excitement to peak even further. She pressed her tongue eagerly into bills asshole. "French kiss it Kim." Kim stroked her tongue deep into bills sweaty ass. "That's right baby eat it." Bill had never felt so kinky with his wife before, "she was really reaming his ass!"

"Bill, now return the favor to Kim." Bill positioned Kim so that her ass was raised high in the air. Bill positioned Kim's ass wide and began licking slowly up and down the inside of her ass cheeks. "Stick it in hard." Bill first slipped his tongue slowly into Kim's very wet cunt. She moaned immediately, and then he traced the inner space between her ass and pussy slowly. His tongue finally concentrated on her tiny asshole, the area was moist, soaking wet from pussy juice. Finally, Bill plunged his tongue as far in her ass as possible, again Kim moaned. It felt so good to do as he was told and have Kim enjoy it so immensely.

"Turn your wife around so she can watch me on cam, get her in doggy position." Bill helped Kim to get around. He knelt and faced the cam. "Fuck her a little; I want to watch her face."

"Kim, think about this cock as your fucking." Bangyu pulled his huge cock closer to the camera lens, it was a monster. Bill mounted Kim from behind and slipped his cock in. Soon there was a slapping sound as Bill began fucking her super wetness. Bangyu simultaneously pumped his meat on camera.

Kim was moaning in loud rhythm now, she wanted to cum so bad. "You like that cock Kim?"

"Yes."

"Like to fuck?"

"Yes."

"Want some of this cock?"

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever lust for other men Kim?"

"Tell me or I'll stop Bill from fucking you now."

"Yes, sometimes,"

"I want to cum."

"Bill twisted Kim's long nipples as he continued to slap into her, he was getting close to cumming also." Slow down bill." Bangyu was stopping their pleasure again!

Bill slowed his movement and began sliding his cock into Kim ever so slowly. "You are super horny now, both of you, aren't you?"

"Yes," we almost said simultaneously. "I love the way you both look when you're so horny."

"Ok, stop fucking." Both Bill and Kim stopped their movement each just seconds away from an orgasm. Bangyu stopped stroking his cock also.

"Do you both want to reach an orgasm like you've never had before?"

"Yes" again." Do you also want to earn some more money?" Again they both answered yes. "Then open the last box I sent." Bill climbed off the bed to retrieve the cardboard box. "Open it now."

Bill opened the box by tearing the flaps open. Inside he found a semi transparent purple 9-inch vibrator with two heads, one for a pussy, the other to stimulate the ass. Inside the transparent tube were a variety of small pink and white balls. When bill turned the switch on the bottom, the vibrator emitted a powerful hum as it squirmed, contracted, and expanded in length. "Wow" said Kim. Next, they found four leather-cuffed restraints, two for the hand, and two for the feet. On each of them was attached to a length of anchoring straps. Further inside the box were some clamps complete with thumbscrews. Another set of plastic elongated clamps, a blindfold, some strawberry flavored baby oil, and a long wooden paddle and finally, an envelope taped to the bottom of the box. Also taped to the bottom of the box were some short stretch bands. I wasn't sure what they were for.

Bangyu began slowly playing with his nipples again on the cam. "look inside the envelope." There was an instant cash check made out to Kim for $ 5000.00. In the bottom of the envelope were two more pills.

"We are halfway to you two making a lot of money plus everyone cumming like they never have before."

"I want you two to do exactly as I say for the next hour if you want to cash that money." Kim's eyes were as wide as ever. She thought, a thousands of dollars just to have sex in front of Bangyu, it didn't matter if he was kinky or not. Bill was also wild eyed. He looked at Kim anxiously. But he didn't immediately commit. "I want to think about this…""Kim's eyes looked downward as if disappointed with Bills words. "I don't want to hurt her."

"You wont Bill, its all play, its just a fantasy that I think we all have."

"I also think you both will be surprised with how good sex will be tonight."

"Everyone still want to have fun? "I'm not sure, I don't know what we are getting into here" said Bill. Kim just nodded; "these pills are both a form of ecstasy."

"Its quicker reacting than the others you had. "There is one Pill for both of you."

" You'll remember this experience pleasantly, no more hesitations in your sex tonight, just fun."

"No harm will come to either of you. Within minutes of taking the pills, you'll be so high, you'll love every sexual exhibition, and you'll do anything to please one another."

"If you want to think about it a few minutes, its ok."

"Let me turn off the cam a second I want to talk to Kim alone," said Bill. "Ok, that's fine." Bill paused the cam.

"Kim, this is some really wild stuff here, I don't want to do anything that would hurt you. I don't want to go through with something that you don't want to do just for money. Kim said, "I know that."

"We have never done anything like this, I am excited as you are as she grabbed at his Bills cock. Lets try the pills and see what happens, I want to try it once."

"Ok, Kim, I'm pretty horny too, you know." Bill turned his cam back on immediately saw Bangyu darkened face, he was very well built, athletic looking. Although Bill and Kim could not make out his features, he looked strikingly handsome. "Well, have you made a decision?" Both Bill and Kim responded by swallowing their pills and chuckling. "Good choice." Said Bangyu."

"Just play with each other a few minutes, it wont take long to kick in. Within ten minutes of taking the pill, Bill felt his blood pressure rise; he felt his nipples and cock reach a new level of sensations. He became the horniest he had ever felt. He immediately began playing with Kim's its.

Kim felt the same way, she felt high and above the bed. She just wanted sex, that's all she could think of. As Bill played with her nipples, Kim moaned long and loud. She began verbalizing her thoughts. "I'm horny I need sex." Both of them felt drunk and verbal. "I want to eat that pussy Kim, said Bill."

"Bangyu began stroking his cock again in amusement. Kim felt like she would do anything to please. She was just so horny.

"Are you two having a good time?"

"Yes," they both moaned. Kim took bills cock in her mouth and slurped while she moaned. Bill just wanted to please someone and himself. "She's got a tight pussy Bangyu," Bill sounded out. "Yes I know, and she is going to use it aren't you Kim?"

"Yes Bangyu."

"One side effect of the drug you too is it will act somewhat like a truth serum, now I can learn your inner-most sexual thoughts… "Your both going to do anything I want aren't you?"

"Yes," again they both moaned.

"I want Kim on the bed doggy again, ass facing me." Kim immediately positioned her ass and pussy for Banyu's maximum viewing. "Bill, use the paddle provided, spank her ass for making me so fucking horny."

"Bill simply said how many times?"

"Ten each cheek, make them red." Bill couldn't believe he was actually going to do this but every sexual gesture, perverted or sane, tantalized him just the more. Kim bit her lip with the first few smacks of her left cheek. She cried out at 8 and muffled a sob with the 10th. "Good, finger her cunt before switching." Bill probed Kim's cunt with two fingers before picking up the paddle again. "Like the fingers or the paddle Kim? "The fingers," she sobbed.

"Want your horny cunt fucked tonight?"" Huh?"

"you don't respond fast enough Kim." I don't like it." Bill, push your thumb deep into that ass and Paddle her other cheek. Kim pulled away slightly with a groan as I rotated my thumb deep into her super tight brown hole. Even with the new set of stinging slaps, Kim's pussy continued to drip, she had never felt anything like this before, she almost wished she would suffer more just so she would be able to please Bangyu. Bangyu asked Kim if she was horny enough to whore for him right now, again, she said "yes."

Bill thought about all the times he had wanted to do exactly this to Kim over the years, it felt great, he spanked her hard slow and deliberate. Kim began to cry as the last few blows were delivered. "Now Kim,"

"yes," she answered with tears welled up in her eyes. "Like cock? "Yes Bangyu."

"Like really big cocks?"

"Yes."

"Bill stuff your cock in Kim's mouth and probe her pussy on the cam for me."

"Pump that cock with your mouth Kim." Bill felt great as Kim took so much of his sweaty cock deep within her throat. Bill spread Kim's red-hot ass cheeks as he fingered her cunt directly on the cam for Bangyu. "Damn you have a nice cunt, you're such a hot bitch."

"Keep sucking, "Now Bill, get out the dildo." Bill anxiously moved the dildo to Kim's hot cunt. "Get it in there, make her happy."

Bill slid the huge dildo in Kim's cunt slowly, till it was three quarters. Kim stopped sucking just to catch her breath. "Turn the thing on, she wants it."

"Notice anything special about the toy Bill?"

"No."

"What about you Kim?"

"Stop sucking, Bill, get on the bed behind Kim doggy position." Bill complied; Kim wiped the precum from her mouth. "Both of you, look at the dildo and then at mine." They were both amazed; the vibrating toy was the exact dimensions and texture as Banyu's on the screen. "You're playing with my cock."

"You both need to pay attention to detail."

"Kim spank Bill as hard as he spanked you."

"Twenty times each side."

Kim nervously looked her husband in the eye before he told her quietly go ahead. Kim began spanking Bill lightly. "Harder, I want him to pay!"

"Kim hit bill hard now, reddening his ass cheek. "Now, count the strokes by saying fuck 1, fuck 2, fuck 3 etc." Kim sounded off loudly for Bangyu. Bill remembered his teenage babysitter spanking him so hard with a belt when he was a 9 year old and how he had become sexually aroused when she did it, just like his arousal now.

Bill was still as hard as a rock as Kim finished the spanking. "Use some of that lube Kim and finger his ass." Kim reached for the jelled bottle while gently rubbing Bills pink and sore ass. "Pour it down the crack of his ass, good, now use two long fingers on him." Bill felt Kim plunge her fingers deep into his ass, it hurt at first then he relaxed and it felt good as she stroked back and forth slowly. "Play with your own ass and use your fingers like a cock, hard and fast." Kim applied some jelly to her other hand and spread her legs wide. To Bangyu pleasure and her own, she began easing two of her own fingers between her sexy ass cheeks, into her honey hole. She was moaning in pleasure before resuming her probing of Bills ass. Bill moaned with little protest at Kim's hardened thrusts. Kim had never felt she could orgasm by anal play but she was incredibly close now.

"Kim, pump his ass hard" Kim increased her strokes."

"Bill, pump that cock." Bill began to play with his own cock, it felt good to be finger fucked while he jacked. "Tell me when you precum, don't you cum or it will be over for you tonight."

"Kim moaned now as she slammed her fingers hard into Bill. "That's right, fuck him like he fucks you."

"Its almost your turn Kim."

"Are you going to spank me again?" Kim faked her tears. "No, Asian bitch, I m going make you very happy."

"Can I cum," said Bill. "No, stop now." Bill moved his hand away from his cock hesitantly; he just was dying to cum.

"Ok, its party time people."

"Kim suck your fingers."

"Kim licked her fingers, the ones she had had in Bills ass ,in disgust. "Smile while you suck them bitch." Kim did as she was told. "That cock on the bed is the same as mine, do you want it?"

"Yes,"

"where in your mouth?" said Bangyu?"

"My vagina?"

"I hate the word vagina, it doesn't sound sexual, use the words I want."

"you're already on my shit list. "My pussy,"

"What other word?"

"Cunt."

"Good, I only want to hear you say words like cunt, ass, cock, fucking, and horny, understand?"

"Yes" , "and if I ask you what you are, you're a horny Asian hooker."

"Understand?"

"Yes."

"Get on the bed spread eagled."

"On your back, bitch."

"Bill, get the cuffs, tie her very wide to each corner of that poster bed. Bill gently pulled on Kim's wrists till he had them secured and pulled tautly to the top two posts. " I want this to be more like a rape scene, be rough with her Bill," demanded Bangyu. Kim felt her sexuality incline as she knew she wound be involuntarily controlled from here on end. Bill felt himself getting even more sexually excited as he reached for the lower straps on the bed. "I want to see right up her cunt, make her legs really wide."

"Good, Bill." Kim strained her legs against the taunt leather. Her legs were nearly in a gymnasts split position, her labia was parted slightly, still oozing with her own juices. Kim struggled at her restraints as she secretly fantasized about what was to happen next.

"Use the rubber like band around her thighs." They were thick and rubbery, all the way up to the top of her stocking, good. "Both legs, yes."

"Get the fucking clamps out."

"Loosen them up, get one on each nipple." Bangyu's words were faster now; he was obviously very excited by the scene before him. "Yeah make those nipples hard first." Bill did as he was told. He tweaked each on before screwing the clamps down firmly on each nipple. "A little tighter." Kim winced a little with the pressure of the clamps. Kim was nothing more than a blowup doll to both men, Bill was just as excited as Bangyu was.