Asian Cam Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, loop the other two clamps around each leg band."

"Good, now stretch them out and clamp each labia."

"Good, tight!" Bill had to dry out Kim's pussy with a tissue before applying the second clamp. He finally got them both on. "Let the clamps go, good." Immediately, Kim's pussy lips spread wide just like her legs. Her inner folds were fully exposed, her wet clit was standing on center stage. "Move the cam closer, I want to see." Bill grabbed the cam and stuck it close to Kim's newly opened pussy. "Good, you little fucking bitch, Kim."

"Suck her clit bill." Bill immediately went to work on Kim's pussy. Kim moaned in delight. "Tell me how you feel Kim."

"Horny, hooorrrrny ."

"Oh yes."

"Fuck it a little bill." Bill plunged his rod into Kim and fucked her pussy some before Bangyu again stopped him. Kim was begging to cum now, Bill was just a few strokes away himself. "Want my cock Kim?" moaned Banyu. "Yes."

"Really?.""yeeeessss."

"How much?"

"Please, please, please."

"Give her my cock bill."

Bill pushed the monster dildo into Kim without protest. "All the way, yes."

"Turn it on. "Immediately it began to pump in and out and squirm. "Like it Kim?"

"OH yes, ooooohhhh yes,"

"please fuck my cunt, yes please."

" Turn it off." Bill shut it off. Kim responded by openly crying and pushing her pelvis upward. "Please keep going, I want to fuck more."

"I'm horny, please." Kim was absolutely desperate. "I think your hungry Kim."

"Bill stuff my cock into her mouth." Kim took the slippery cock deep in to her throat, choking when the tip hit the back of her throat. Soon she began moaning while tasting her own juices. "Now bill, I want you to blind fold Kim and get on headsets with me."

Bill just wanted to fuck, if there was anything he could say or do for Bangyu to fuck Kim now, he would do it. Bill plugged in the headset after applying the blindfold to Kim. She moved her head side to side still moaning.

"Bill, there is one more thing I want you to do, I think you'll both love it."

"What?"

"Unlock your front door now."

"Bill just stared at the screen for a few seconds before saying ok, he didn't know exactly who would be at the door but he was willing for anything. In a sexual zombie state, he hurried down the stairs to the front door. He saw no one as he peered out the drapes. He stroked his rigid cock a few times before unbolting the dead bolt lock. He excitedly ran back up the stairs.

Kim continued to squirm on the bed still licking at the tip of Banyu's rubber partner. Banyu told him to get back to Kim's pussy and get her ready for a good fucking. Bill quickly forgot about the unlocked door and went to work on Kim's pussy. He teased her fully exposed clit with the tip of his tongue, sending her into ecstasy. Again, she begged to be fucked. Bill stopped working Kim's cunt, when he heard the sound of a truck pulling into the driveway. Soon he heard the creaking of the front door.

Instinctively, Bill slid a single bedsheet over Kim's naked, bound body. He turned away from Banyu's smiling face on the monitor, looked out, and was amazed to see the Texan from the club, walk through his bedroom doorway. He was smoking a Cuban cigar. He approached Bill very closely and whispered in his ear, "I guess your little lady needs an extra hand right now?"

"Yes, Bill whispered back as he took the Texans height and body mass into consideration. First Ted kicked off his boots near the door. " He whispered again, "Let's have a look at her." Immediately, Ted pulled the sheet from Kim and exposed her horny naked body .He smiled as liked what he saw.

Bill put the headsets on once more (when directed by Banyu). Banyu explained that Ted (now in his early forties) had at one time been a porno star. Now he was going to make a special film. Bill just wanted to be best supporting actor.

Kim had immediately smelled the cigar smoke when Ted entered the room. "What's that?"

"Don't worry about it Kim," said Bangyu on speaker, "you want some cock? "Yes,"

"yes."

"Bill give her a mouth full, get her primed." Bill plunged his cock into Kim's eager mouth. She sucked laboriously as if she wanted him to explode immediately, "slow bitch," said Bangyu, Ted approached Bill and whispered in his ear, "help me get ready." Ted motioned for Bill to pull down his unbuttoned pants. Although Bill was obviously heterosexual and never experimented with male to male sex, he felt compelled to do as Ted wished, regardless of his own personal bias. Ted pulled his denim shirt off, displaying a salt n pepper hairy chest and nice muscles to complement his tight stomach. Bill felt that his cock was on fire in Kim's mouth as he shakily pulled down Ted's tight jeans. Bill was overcome with awe when he saw Ted's huge bulge under his boxer underwear.

Bill pulled his cock from Kim's lips long enough to l return to Ted's open hands. Ted held Bills fingers so they slightly dipped inside the waistband of his underwear. Ted displayed a large bush of hair before his cock sprang from its tight compartment. Bill's eyes widened again, seeing and smelling Ted enormous member covered in veins. His cock head seemed the size of an apricot. He was not fully erect but still much larger than Bill could imagine. Again Ted led Bill to help him rid himself of the rest of his clothes. Bill then returned his cock to Kim's lips; soon she resumed her slurping noise, eager to make him cum down her throat. Ted pulled Bills hands one last time as he silently instructed Bill to caress his cock.

Bill was super horny now, he had wanted to cum so badly all night that it didn't matter if he touched Ted. Bill began stroking Ted's cock first with one hand, then both. Bill noticed that behind Ted's cock was a silver cock ring that kept him partiality erect. Ted moaned slightly and whispered into Bills ear "After she swallows you, I'm going to tear up her pussy for you." With that remark, Bill felt himself begin a steep climb to ejaculation; he continued to stroke Ted mammoth cock while he pumped his cock in and out of Kim's mouth faster and faster. Banyu, sensing that Bill was ready to cum, demanded that Kim swallow every fucking drop, or be punished. Bill dropped Ted's cock and reached for Kim's hair, he began jerking his cock harder and faster into her mouth until finally he exploded, groaning loudly, Kim choked with the first shot of cum, Bill stroked long and fast till everydrop of his cum was swallowed by his wife.

Bill, having spent an enormous load, walked over to a comfy chair at the end of the bed and sat naked in it. His cock did not lose any stiffness and he knew he would be able to fuck Kim soon.

Ted approached the bed. He touched Kim's nipple clamps slightly, watching Kim wince with pain, he gently removed the clamps and placed them on the nightstand. Then he caressed her wetness and proceeded to remove the other clamps from her labia. Kim again welcomed her release from restraints. Instead of removing the blindfold and ankle/wrist cuffs, Ted decided to leave them in place. Then he caressed Kim sexy stockings before ripping them off her legs. Kim gasped with a surge of fear as she realized a stranger was about to her rape her. She cried out, Ted just whispered sssssshhhhhhhhhh! Bill began playing with his own cock fantasizing the scene before him.

"I want to fuck you,"

"I need a cock, eat my pussy more, more."

" Your ass too?" Steve whispered. "Yes, keep your finger there, yes. Ted briefly fingered her ass while he licked at her pussy. Then he stopped, teasing her more.

Ted released the ankle straps from Kim's sorely stretched legs and pulled at Kim's right foot. He sucked at her toes gently. She returned to moaning . His mouth was so large , he could get almost all of her foot into his mouth at once.. Kim felt herself shudder as Ted went to work on her other foot. Ted's tongue was long and very talented, He spent a long time orally devouring Kim's very petite feet. After he heard Kim's moans begin a tempo, Ted began to lick upward toward her thighs.

Bill again felt his cock begin its orgasmic journey before Banyu reminded him of who was in control of tonight's performance. Banyu told him to use the camera like in a porno, he wanted to see everything. Bill stretched the long cord from the pc and monitored Ted now licking Kim's navel. Ted was dripping sweat from all the energy he was expending. Bill saw his cock pull along the length of Kim's body as his tongue skipped over her pussy and moved towards her tits. As I again witnessed his huge cock, I worried that Kim couldn't take it.

Ted moved up and sucked at Kim's sore nipples. Ted used his tongue to circle her nipples, backing off several times as she became louder. She pumped her pussy forward again as she begged to fuck. "Beg for it Kim." Said Bangyu. "Please, please fuck me."

"Beg to suck it first."

"Who is he" she cried out before returning to her moaning. "You want to cum, Kim, then tell us what you want." The dirtier you say it, the better your sex will be, I promise." Ted took a long nipple between his teeth as Kim responded with a loud moan. Kim began verbalizing her horniness. "I want to suck it. I am so horny, let me suck your cock, please."

"Ted moved all the way up on the bed and laid his huge sweaty balls on Kim's lips, she sucked at them long. She didn't mind his musky sweat, she could feel how huge they were. Next Ted made her lick his cock ring clean, he pulled her head forward and forced her to push her tongue between the tight gap behind the ring in every crevice. Next, sensing her horniness peak, he fed Kim his cock, she almost gagged as Ted bounced the tip of his cock in and out of Kim's small mouth. Ted, turned around and made Kim lick his asshole as he tweaked her nipples and fingered her with his course fingers. Kim winced and said, "I 'll. do anything, let me cum, fuck me." Banyu just clapped after hearing Kim's words of sexual desperation.

Bill maneuvered the cam around to highlight Ted crawling on top of Kim again; this time he pushed he wrapped his arms under legs, forcing them back over her head. The head of his organ slid slightly into Kim's wanting pussy and he held it there. Kim pushed her pelvis forward, trying to get her unknown assailant deeper within her. Ted continued teasing her for a few minutes by sliding his cock slightly up and down her soaking slit. Finally, he positioned himself directly over her and slowly releasing the blindfold. Bill held the camera so he could show Banyu Kim's surprise.

Ted slowly pulled the blindfold from Kim's eyes. Her eyes cleared slowly as she recognized Ted from the nightclub. "Youuuu," she gulped. Ted fingered and twisted Kim's nipples roughly while he asked her loudly, "remember what I told you I would do the next time I saw you?"

"Remember what I told you earlier at the club?" His voice echoed louder as he talked. "What I told you I'd do to you, the next time I saw you?"

"Huh?"

"Are you sorry, bitch?" Ted immediately forced the entire length of his cock into Kim hard. "Oh, youuu" she yelled out." Ted slowly worked his cock around into Kim and got it well lubed for the assault. "Want it?" He twisted her nipples hard again, reached between her legs and smeared his fingers in her pussy juice before pushing them into her dry mouth. Again, he tortured Kim's nipples as he awaited her response. He plunged a wet finger deep into her ass, and stroked into her wet cunt again then stopped. "Tell me." Kim moaned as tears fell from her eyes.

"We are all waiting Kim, said Banyu" Kim looked up at her horny husband one last time before answering, "Yes, fuck me Steve, fuck me hard." Steve proceeded to give Kim a good long hard fucking, she moaned with each thrust," fuck me Steve, hard." Hard.." Bill held the cam so that Banyu could watch Steve's massive cock pump its entire length into Kim's sopping cunt. Each loud slap was accompanied by much louder moans made by Kim. Steve just went on about how tight her twat was. While Steve banged faster into Kim, she felt herself shudder, and began to release her pent up orgasm, it had finally arrived. She yelled, "FFFFuuuuuccckkk" as she came and came. Kim came several times loudly. Steve followed up soon there after and shot his load deep into Kim's steamy cunt. He moaned also just before saying " you tight bitch." He then finished shooting two weeks worth of cum into her undersize, stretched cunt.. Steve rested just a few minutes before repeating his assault on Kim's poor pussy, making her cum twice more and pushing Steve's sticky cum out onto the linen.

After Steve finished, he motioned for Bill to fuck her ass. Bill pulled up Kim's legs as Steve had done and penetrated her tight hole. Kim groaned in pain. Soon the pain subsided as Kim's moans returned to everyone's ears. Bill fucked her ass hard as Kim verbalized her desires again. Steve released Kim's last restraints so she could use her hands. She quickly moved her fingers to her swollen clit, rubbing it as she came loudly, seconds later. Steve jacked his cock hard and sprayed some of his cum on Kim's opened mouth and face. Bill joined Steve's flood with one of his own; he shoved his slick cock into Kim's mouth as he throbbed a well-earned orgasm.

One more thing said Banyu as Steve smilingly dressed and left. I want Bill to lick Kim's pussy very clean, I know she would like it as well as I would. It's my last request. Steve dressed and left before immediately after and Bill eased himself onto the sweat soaked bed. He began working on the dribble of cum that slowly oozed from Kim sore pussy. Banyu was banging his cock hard now. He was moaning as bill licked the river of cum flowing from Kim's ready cunt, she again began moving her hips and moaning as bills tongue flicked at her swollen clit. She came with a shudder as Bill licked the soreness of her clit.

Bill had drained Kim's pussy of Steve's cum and now wanted to fuck her for all she was worth. Bill positioned her doggy style so he could maximize his penetration while she watched Banyu on the monitor. Bill easily entered Kim's pussy and began thrusting into her in unison with Bangyu who was now using both fists on his cock. He was near cumming just as Bill and Kim were. Bill banged Kim's pussy extra hard as Steve's supercock had already loosened her. She moaned loudly as she saw Banyu begun to cum on him self and on the cam. Bill came hard into Kim she retaliated by cumming loudly herself, again saying "so good, so good, oooooohhhh." Their sexual marathon was finally over.

Banyu signed himself off shortly after everyone relaxed. Before he left, he again complemented Bill and Kim on a great sexual night. Banyu said his fantasy has finally been realized. Kim and Bill looked at each other on the bed before both confessing they had fulfilled their fantasy as well. Banyu signed off the computer and the couple cleaned themselves up, locked the front door and went to bed.

A Few days later, after the soreness had gone from Kim and Bills temporary hang-up with Bisexualism had diminished, the couple was once again fucking with new vitality. Even though things seemed better in Bed, Kim and Bill both were silently asking themselves for more. The fantasy night with Banyu and Steve had changed them so sexually that routine marital sex was just not enough. Only two weeks after their bedroom adventure, Bill decided to check back into an adult chatroom. Immediately, he was Instant messaged by Bangyu.

"Hi, Bill, I had the greatest time watching the three of you having so much fun the last time we met."

"Please tell me something honestly.."

"yes," said Bill. "Did it change you and Kim?" I mean do you both feel more uninhibited about sex? "Yea, yes, sure" admitted Bill. "Well then I have a proposition for the two of you. If you accept, you and Kim wont have to worry about your future finances and secondly and maybe more importantly, I think if you both accept this proposition, it will be most sexually satisfying experience the three of us could achieve. Are you two interested?

Bill peered down at his growing hard-on before the smile and embrace of Kim startled him. She had silently walked behind Bill and quietly read every word the two men had typed. Banyu's smile grew even bigger...

to be continued by reader's request...