Asian Dick

Story Info
Is the Asian penis really that small?
1.3k words
3.85
63.2k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm6379
jm6379
9 Followers

Those living in glass houses should never throw stones.

First of all, I should mention that I do NOT have a small cock. I know this for a fact now. It turned out that being pantsed by my roomies turned out to be a good thing after all.

Some background: my name is Mark Wong. I'm Asian. Asian men are always thought of to have small cocks and honestly, I was always afraid of being on the small side for the longest time. I was a competitive swimmer in my school days. I know what size cocks (soft) the other boys had. After each session I would see everybody in the shower.

Thing was, I was a grower not a shower. After a session my cock would have shrunken to a little nub barely an inch long. It was also thin like a double A battery. It looked disgusting. Because of this this I was always mindful to shower with my back to the other boys.

My swimming habit followed me through all of my university days. I should also mention that I have fairly big balls, which gave me a decent looking bulge. I also have no qualms wearing speedos. Having worn them most of my life, I knew nothing else. In fact, I had 6 of them -- 1 for each day of the week that I used to train.

After a swimming session at the university pool one day my house mate Manny saw me in a skimpy red speedo. That was when my problem began.

Bathing in the pool locker room was a shocker the first time. I had never seen cocks larger than 8" before coming to America. Here, I was seeing guys almost as large as my full size -- while they were soft! I didn't know then that showers didn't get much larger when hard. In fact, I didn't know there were growers and showers. I thought everybody was like me. It was intimidating seeing all these large tools swinging around.

Manny was a prankster of sorts. This is the guy who would substitute the whipped cream with toothpaste and microwave raw eggs so they would explode, if you catch my drift... Unknown to me, Manny observed me intently over a few visits at the pool. One time he probably saw my shrunken nub. It was because of this that he decided to expose my cock in front of our 2 other housemates -- 2 girls!

Where I come from it is stinking hot all year round. So when the first winter came round I did not have proper pyjama pants to wear in the evenings. I ended up buying some thick cotton boxers to wear under my thin pyjama pants to build up the thickness. For some strange reason, this combination gave me a big looking bulge.

One evening after dinner I fell asleep on the floor in front of the telly. I was woken suddenly when I felt a large weight on my chest. Looking up, I could see Tanya sitting on my chest, her back to my face. Tanya and Annabelle were in on Manny's prank. They were gonna pull my pants off.

Tanya was an outgoing girl. She brought home a different boy every other weekend from the uni bar. She had definitely seen a few cocks. Annabelle was a little more conservative, but she too wanted to see an asian cock. None of them had seen one till then.

Tanya then spoke: "Manny tells us you have a tiny cock and you've probably been stuffing your boxers to get that bulge".

I mumbled something incoherent. My brain was unable to handle the combination of being woken up suddenly and being put in a spot.

"Is it true Asians have small cocks?" asked Annabelle.

I tried to kick out with my legs but they wouldn't move. I looked past Tanya and saw Annabelle sitting on my shins. Squatting in the middle was Manny, looking intently on my bulge.

"I, I think I'm average. I don't know." I blurted.

Tanya quickly turned into the ring leader.

"I should know since I've had a few. Let me see. I'll even measure you" she said, holding out a ruler.

"Not fair! How would I know what is really average or not?" I said.

"Ok then, we'll compare you with Manny after this! Fair enough Manny?" said Tanya.

Manny probably had some anxiety on hearing this, but I couldn't see his face.

I heard him clear his throat. "$100 dollars he's a pin dick!" chimed Manny.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"I've seen you at the pool you idiot! There's no way you can hide a decent sized pecker in your little speedos!" answered Manny.

With that, my pyjama pants and boxers were pulled down to my knees. My cock had shrunken to a tiny nub due to the cold.

"I'm cold!" I shouted, desperate.

"It's soo cute!" said Annabelle.

"I knew it!" said Manny. I felt him rifling through my boxers, as though looking for a sock. "This is strange, no stuffing in his pants".

"WTF were you thinking?" I shouted.

"We'll be fair to you Mark, let's see how big you are, hard!" said Tanya.

"1¾ inches!" With that she took my little nub and started to rub. It started to grow.

And grow. And grow.

"Wow. It's beautiful!" said Annabelle.

"I don't believe this..." said Manny.

I felt the cold ruler on my cock again.

"6½ inches. And rock hard. Not bad at all for an Asian guy. Ok now Manny, drop your pants" said Tanya.

"Uhhh, can we do this later?" came the reply.

"C'mon, a deal is a deal" added Annabelle.

Manny knew he had played himself into a corner. Even if he could get away this time, he knew we would get him eventually. He continued to hesitate and play for time.

Suddenly Annabelle lunged over and grabbed his legs around the thigh. This caused him to lose balance. Tanya quickly got up from on top of me and pushed him over.

My hands automatically shot down to my knees and pulled my clothes back up. I looked over to Manny. He was lying prone on the floor with his arms behind his back. Tanya was sitting on his back while Annabelle was over his calves.

Manny was a pretty tall guy, about 6'. Tanya was tall for a girl. She was around my height, 5' 8". Annabelle was no push over either at about 5' 6". The combined weight of the two girls on top of him meant he couldn't get away, just like myself moments ago.

"Quickly Mark, pull his pants down" said Tanya.

I did not need to be asked twice. I wanted to get my revenge on this fella. Luckily he was only wearing track bottoms so they slipped off easily. Somehow we managed to flip him around without him wiggling out.

"3½ inches!" chimed Tanya.

I was intimidated. Manny was more than twice my size soft. How big was he going to be? Tanya proceeded to stroke Manny to get him hard.

"4¾ inches!" rang out Tanya.

WHAT?!?!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Oh my god Manny, you're smaller than Mark!" said Annabelle.

I looked down. Manny's cock was pointing straight up. I looked over at him. He couldn't say anything. He was tearing and his face was beet red with anger or humiliation or both.

"Are you sure he's fully up?" I asked Tanya.

"He's really hard now Mark. Touch it" said Tanya.

Up to that time I had never touched another man's cock in my life. I was hesitant. I reached out slowly. Then it happened. I touched another man's cock for the first time!

"Uh, I don't think he's fully up. I'm harder than that" I told Tanya.

"No Mark. You are very hard. This is about normal".

I was shocked. A girl was teaching me about men's cocks...

For the rest of that year and until we finished uni the girls made that sign with their thumb and index fingers held close together a lot. But it was not meant for me!

jm6379
jm6379
9 Followers