Asian Girl blacked

Story Info
Conservative Asian girl gets blacked on exchange in the US.
3.3k words
4.35
73.6k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below is an interview I had with beautiful Chinese lady who I had no idea was a slut for black men. She doesn't want to talk about it publicly as she lives in a conservative Asian society in South East Asia. For the sake of the story I shall call her Vanessa (this is not her real name). Some aspects of the story have been embellished while remaining true to the content.

Interviewer: All names will be changed to avoid any coincidental similarities. You are a 26 year old Chinese lady living in Singapore and am working in a professional firm. You were exposed to your fetish initially through pornographic materials and fully immersed yourself into it while on exchange to the United States. You are 5'6 with shoulder length silky black hair and C cup breasts.

Attached here is a transcript of the interview that was conducted in person. Note* all characters involved in sexual activities are above 18 at the time of encounter and any similarities to any persons are purely coincidental.

---

It started when I was in the first year of my college, I started watching adult videos online from various online sources. Watching interracial porn was not something I initially started off with. My interests were more "soft" in nature being the ordinary Asian variety and amateur porn. However, over a period of the year I gradually started watching interracial material out of sheer curiosity and began to find myself more interested in black male Asian female material. I gradually started losing interest in the Asian males in my college even though I came from one of the top schools in Singapore.

Interviewer: It is unusual for an Asian girl in your country to be interested in black men, right?

It is uncommon, even if it is, we are rather quiet about it. I have another female friend from my school who has a fetish for black guys as well, but she hasn't been blacked yet. I am slowing encouraging her to explore her fantasy and introduce her to potential black males. I am currently making good progress and will update you separately.

Interviewer: Can you describe yourself more?

I am rather athletic and have been a top student all my life. I am slim but with a good tone on my body. My lovers have told me that my best features are my slim stomach and perky ass. My favourite hobbies are photography for my Instagram and jogging. I enjoy good coffee, black of course. Look at these tits, whenever I wear lacy lingerie and tight yoga pants, they make the guys around me turn heads. I love having them sucked and roughly squeezed at the same time. Vanessa bent over while squeezing her breasts together. Her slim frame made her breasts look more like Ds rather uncommon for a girl in my country. The top of her lace cups teased me from beneath her tank top. Spinning in a circle, she showed off how her efforts in yoga had shaped her body to perfection.

Bringing herself back to the topic, Vanessa paused; I remember being in college and having my interests gradually turn to black men. Unfortunately, there aren't many black males in my country, and it is taboo to speak about them in a sexualised manner. I guess the taboo did contribute to the allure, forbidden fruit often taste the sweetest. Vanessa paused and giggled to herself, her cheeks becoming rosy. I gradually found that my sexual interests became interracial exclusively, specifically black male on Asian females. I started to accumulate many interracial favourite producers which featured girls getting blacked. These videos only fuelled my fantasy and I now started looking forward to my first experience with a BBC.

I started looking through online forums for erotic chats. Unfortunately, at this time I was unable to meet the right black male as they were mostly uninterested in a relationship and I was a virgin at that time. Looking back, I was so naïve in thinking that way and should have indulged my fantasies sooner. I masturbated furiously to the conversations and videos and eventually found myself sinking further down the rabbit hole than expected. I knew I was in trouble and wouldn't be going back till I had found out for myself if the phrase "once you go black, you don't go back" was true.

Interviewer: So how did you eventually push to make this a reality?

Through my A levels and first two years of university, I never dated as I was completely uninterested in the Asian guys in my country, but I always worked out at least two hours a day to keep my body tight and slim in anticipation of my blackening as I call it. Vanessa winked at me and took a sip of her water. My blackening occurred while I was on exchange in New York city. It was my third year of university and I had gone there on exchange to a prestigious university and had rented a private flat in the city. My friend Megan (not her real name), had gone on exchange with me and shared the other room in our home. To describe Megan, she was a petite girl and unlike myself was rather nerdy in nature although still considered conventionally attractive. Her shoulder length hair was often described as silky smooth. She was always a straight As student and very intelligent.

Choke yourself on this black dick was what I heard as I opened the door to our flat, Megan's door was slightly ajar as I heard slurps and moans coming out through the crack. This dick is dripping wet and ill stretch you out so much no Asian guy will ever be able to satisfy you ever again. I sneaked a peak through the ajar door as I saw Megan sucking on a penis black as coal. Her alabaster skin in contrast with the black African male in front of her. My heart raced as I suddenly realised what was about to happen. Holy shit I couldn't believe Megan was about to fuck a random black guy. He casually lifted her up and placed her on the edge of the bed, her legs spread eagle. He began eating her out as her soft moans filled the otherwise quiet house. He continued to lap at her honey pot as her legs writhed in pleasure, her toes curling as she gripped the wet sheets underneath her.

"I'm going to put so much cum inside you, I'll be leaking out of you for days".

Just as she was about to cum he stopped, placing his meaty member right at her honey pot and began to penetrate her. "That feels so good, its so big, fuck me like you want to give me a black baby" Megan hissed. She wrapped her legs around him as he began to plow her field. She had surrendered herself to him, knowing he was not wearing a condom. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he had her under his spell. A layer of creamy foam began to accumulate around her vagina as he turned her out. Varying his pace, he would being her to the edge of orgasm before slowing down, teasing her.

I rushed back to my room in shock as I never knew my housemate has a thing for black men. I pulled down my pants and masturbated my soaked cunt as I heard the thumping and moaning from the other room intensify. Take that cum like the good rice bunny you are, I'm going to give you a black baby to take back to Singapore was said in a gruff voice was heard as the coal black African approached orgasm. In a climatic howl Megan shouted "give it to me, cum inside me and give me that black baby", I knew the deed was done. Timidly I came out of my room curious to know what happened. Megan only came out an hour later, her hair in a mess obviously the sex has been good.

Her face glowed as she said she had never been fucked like that before going black. To my knowledge she had been a virgin till that point. She later confided in me on a separate incident that she had been getting black fucked since the second week that she got to NYC. Her regular "bull" as she called him even managed to convince her to go unprotected, something that she would have never ever considered before meeting him. Jamal came out the door and introduced himself. He was ripped and approximately 6'1. His curly hair was cut short, his eyes were piercing as he gave Megan a kiss and walked out the door.

Seeing her smile and post sex glow only fuelled my desires further. I never knew you were into black guys Megan, I hope you made him use a condom, he sounded like he was trying to get you pregnant. Megan smiled and replied, we actually don't use condoms. He brought morning after pills for our first time and convinced me to let him cum inside me and I was hooked ever since. We don't use those anymore, but we only fuck on my safe days. I know he has been trying to knock me up though, Megan winked. Megan tidied her hair and I notice a QOS bracelet she was wearing on her right wrist. I was totally sold right at that moment and knew what I had to do.

Interviewer: Wow she sounds like she has a really hard fetish for black men since she's taking them raw and unprotected. Did that contribute to you getting blacked for the first time too?

Yes, it definitely did, as Megan would describe how sex with him felt like, I got hotter and hotter. I confided in her that I was interested in black men as well. Megan laughed and recommended that I explore this as there were next to no black men in Singapore.

I finally met him on a blind date that Megan had set up for me. I was not surprised at how accurate her profiling of my type was given that I had shown her my entire collection of favourite videos online. Malik was tall at 6'2 and jacked. His skin black as could be and he had an air of confidence about him that made my hair stand. He had stereotypical African features of someone of Nigerian descent. Clearing her throat Vanessa coughed and made my pussy soaking wet. Prior to meeting him, Megan informed me that Malik who was Jamal's friend had already knocked up two Asian girls prior and had a reputation for that. One was a Japanese university student, and another was a fellow Singaporean. Unfortunately, this only excited me more as my fantasy burned out of control. Megan being the good friend she is, had already purchased morning after pills for me and left them at home should the date turn raunchy.

The butterflies soon dissipated as Malik romanced me. He told me stories of his banking career although all I could think about was his coal black dick penetrating me. At the end of dinner, I made an excuse that I was tired and wanted to chill at his place before making my way home. Malik quickly caught the hint and chaperoned me to his car. He put his hand on my lower back sending shivers down my spine as he walked me to his apartment from the lift. He sensed my nervousness, which was natural given that it was going to be my first time with a black man. My palms were sweaty as I adjusted the outfit picked out by Megan for me. I was wearing a dark blue dress and had matching white undergarments purchased from Victoria's secret fashion. "It was something I occasionally spent my parent's pocket money on" Vanessa winked.

Focusing back on the story she continued that when she came out of the bathroom, she walked over to Malik and sat down next to him. Malik draped his arm over my much smaller frame and caressed my shoulders. I was paralysed with nervousness and sat there stiff waiting for him to initiate. He then caressed my face and turned me to him kissing me passionately. Our tongues intertwined as the kissing became more passionate. I felt a feeling of heat build up in my chest as I ached for him. He teased me by pulling the zipper on the side of my dress part way down refusing to release me from the clasp of my clothing.

It was electric, better than I thought, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist lifting me to my feet. I imagined they were muscular African boas constricting me as his firm grip moved towards my breasts. Malik's lips caressed my neck as he remarked that before the night is over, you will be marked for life. A wash of emotions overcame me as I thought about his member penetrating me, corrupting me. The thought frightened me while exciting me, a result of my conservative upbringing. Malik didn't waste any more time undressing me, removing my white undergarments which up to that point had been a symbol of my innocence.

His touch was electric, I desperately wanted to have him inside me, to corrupt me permanently. I got on my knees and sucked his cock; it was nine inches erect and was thicker than anything I've seen. I felt his balls tighten as he was about to cum.

Abruptly, he pulled out his cock and said he wanted to save his baby making batter for my oven, nothing is hotter than an Asian hoe with a black baby. A sharp pain followed by a wave of pleasure and an immeasurable fullness was what I felt as he entered me. It was my first time having sex but was surprised at how good it felt compared to masturbation. I looked back and was surprised that only half of his cock had entered me. He worked me slowly, getting me used to his girth. My toes curled with each stroke taking me deeper into submission.

My body began to change as it accepted the blackness that was now in me, gone was the innocent girl from before. More and more I wanted him in me as he gently began to work the rest of his cock into me. It was only at this moment I realised I had forgotten to ask him to wear a condom and began to panic.

Malik sensing my dismay asked what was wrong to which I replied that I forgot that I was on my fertile part of my cycle and that he needed to wear a condom. Malik smiled as he reassured me that this was the natural thing to do and that if we were to date and be in a relationship it would be raw and bareback all the time. My naïve mind was filled with the thoughts of a happy loving partner and I accepted the situation as he slowly moved his member further into me. As an orgasm began to build, all thoughts on my stupidity began to fade as I anticipated his delivery of baby making batter. I knew I would never go back as the strongest orgasm I ever had rocked my body as I felt ropes of his potent semen being ejaculated into me. His cock stayed hard as he began to continue to fuck me, all the while I was imagining getting pregnant with his black baby.

After taking a second load, I had a moment of guilt as before going black I had never expected an up class Asian girl like myself to be in a situation like this. Malik took out a body marker as he drew a black spade on my lower stomach. "You're my girl now, I promise you if you treat me right ill reward you in ways you couldn't imagine and maybe if you're lucky, you'll be my baby momma as well. From now on, you'll ensure that you are cleanly shaven from shoulder down."

"Yes, anything for you. I belong to you".

Malik would go on to pump an additional three loads into me that night and one last one in the morning. The next morning, I woke up wondering if I had dreamed it all up till I realised there was a black arm draped over me. I stirred as I put my hand between my legs only to find a mess where a once virgin pussy was, it was a relief to know there were contraceptive pills awaiting me at my flat. However, I knew that a more long-term option would be needed in this case. It scared me that Malik was really into black breeding me. As weeks went by, however, I found myself enjoying it more and more. It is a fetish I passed onto the three other girls I have contributed to getting blacked.

Interviewer: Weren't you afraid of getting pregnant with a black baby?

In hindsight, yes it was a stupid decision but, in the moment, I was so hot I didn't care. It didn't help that I knew I had a plan B sitting at home in my apartment. In some ways I think it was foolish of me to expect a committed relationship from him as he had probably promised the two girls before me the same thing before impregnating them. From third party sources, I was told that the Japanese girl he was with before me had returned to japan to deliver a healthy baby boy. In the back of my mind, I suspect Megan was trying to get me pregnant to live out her fantasies vicariously, but that is a story for another day. To be honest though, if I was going to have a baby it would be with a strong bull like Malik. Look at the top female Japanese tennis player she is a symbol of the best racial integration possible.

Interviewer: Did you continue seeing Malik following the encounter?

Yes, I did, Vanessa said as she adjusted her top and flicked her hair. She was obviously getting steamy as she wet her lips. Malik and I continued seeing and dating each other fucking almost every other day. I was basically going for university classes with him leaking out of me, a constant reminder of the debauchery that would follow post classes. Every encounter was electrifying, and it was better than all the erotica and videos I had consumed. By the end of the second week I was practically a live-in guest with Malik giving Megan the much-needed privacy she needed to be with Jamal. I was constantly surprised at his stamina and voracious sexual appetite something that I got used to and now crave.

Clothes were an unnecessary nuisance when I was at his place and as time passed by we began fucking harder and more frequently. It was like living in a pornographic film. With Malik convincing me to stay off the pill, it was a wonder I didn't get pregnant; although I had a scare when I missed my period once. I had mixed feelings realising I wasn't pregnant. The only time I managed to get my head down into the books were on my periods and that brought a sense of relief as well given the circumstances.

Interviewer: How did Megan react to this?

She was ecstatic and to celebrate she even bought temporary Queen Of Spades Tattoos we could use on our nights out. Malik's favourite placement was on my inner right thigh. Megan did eventually get a permanent Queen Of Spades tattoo on a discreet location on the spur of the moment a decision she now regrets. This continued for a month before we hatched a plan to get our fellow school mate (Mae) from Taiwan blacked and hopefully black bred which I will explain another time.

-----

This is part one of the interview. Stay tuned for the second part where I explained how Vanessa and Megan encouraged their impressionable friend Mae to go black and stay blacked.