Asian Girl blacked Pt. 02

Story Info
Blacked Asian girl encourages her friend to get black bred.
2.6k words
4.19
44.7k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not already read part 1 of this interview arc, please read the first story to get a better understanding of part two. The names in this story have been changed to protect the identity of the individuals.

Interviewer: What is the story of your Taiwanese friend Mae?

Mae and I were school mates, she was a typical conservative Chinese with a confusion background. Before Mae met Megan and I she exclusively dated Asian guys and never considered guys outside her race. Mae had typical Chinese features with jet black hair and deep-set brown eyes. She has a svelte figure and stands at 5'4. I think of her as a taller version of a famous Taiwanese singer. Her perky B cup breasts was described by her ex boyfriends as being akin to konnyaku jelly. Mae's looks have always been considered to be model quality and she received multiple offers from various agencies to be a model. Having grown up in Taiwan she had typical Asian demeanour and was always polite when turning away the attention of male suitors outside her race. She always maintained a sexy smile and her movements were always suggestive of an underlying nymph waiting to be released. We first met her while sitting in a lecture and later became group mates for a group project that needed five people. The group consisted of Megan, Mae and I along with two other black males that were understatedly handsome.

I don't think I'm interested in dating outside my race said Mae with an uncomfortable smile. It's not something that I have ever thought about. Mae moved in her seat seemingly uncomfortable as she typed away on the word document. "Why not? Aren't you attracted to the guys in our group" replied Megan. It's not that I am racist, but I just don't have a preference for black guys. They are considered to be undatable where I come from, my parents would kill me if they found out, Mae said. Megan and I looked at each other and smiled. Neither did we till we came here on exchange. It was an obvious lie as we giggled to each other. Mae did not know that we were involved heavily in the interracial scene by this point. Not all black males have bigger penises than other races, but some do, and they are attentive lovers especially since they see us as their prize. Mae's interest piqued as she glances at us. "What do you mean" Mae asked, curious to know our thoughts.

You'll never understand us till you dip your toes in, but we promise it'll be worth it. Our comments bounced off her due to her racist upbringing, but from our personal experience we knew that it could be something that might be the turning point of her attitude. Why not let us send you some material and take a look? She mumbled beneath her breath; we could see our persistence was wearing her down. "You know what, let us just send you a couple of links tonight for you to take a look at and you decide if you want to get back to us" Vanessa expressed, her face turning red thinking about the activities that would happen once she got back to Malik's crib.

"Alright just this once to satisfy both of you, and if I don't like it, I don't want to hear another word about it. I love my boyfriend and don't intend to cheat on him so don't take this too far." Mae said turning red.

Interviewer: What was going through your mind and what were your plans?

We were intending to carefully curate her first foray into this new idea and eventually get her more open to interracial sex. We had fantasised about creating a special "educational" watch list for the next two weeks before encouraging her to take the plunge. The list below is what we created to encourage her to be more open.

Day1: Exclusively Interracial: black male Asian female

Day 2: Mixed Interracial: female orgasm, don't be self-conscious, its ok to masturbate.

Day3: Exclusively Interracial: Blacked girls, Amateur, first, orgasm

Day4: Interracial: Why black is better (interracial squirt)

Day5: Exclusively Interracial: Random choice by girl

Day6: Mixed interracial: Videos by select authors.

Day7: Exclusively Interracial: Importance of birth control (creampie, orgasm, first)

Day 7-14: Self-selection of interracial material.

"Is it really as good as the videos seem to be?" Mae licked her lips as she sipped her coffee. It was around day six that Mae was obviously becoming more interested. "It depends on who you have your first time with, we will find a good guy for you." Vanessa replied stirring her long black. I like my men black like my coffee, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, Mae blushed. At that moment, a black male most probably mixed walked into the café, Mae did a double take at him as he walked towards the counter. He had hazel eyes and was obviously of mixed parentage, with a wry smile he winked at Mae before proceeding towards the coffee counter.

Interviewer: Did she eventually get blacked?

Vanessa: I will explain bellow how that happened. By the end of the fourteen days, Mae was exclusively watching interracial black male Asian female material. Unbeknownst to us she was already rubbing herself off at least once a day to the videos flashing on her computer. Her style and dressing had changed to become more revealing and tight clothing. Megan and I noticed the changes in her attitude as she interacted with her black group mates. Mae dressed more provocatively with lower cut t shirts and even got brown highlights in her hair. Her walk accentuated her newfound attitude towards black males.

The except bellow is written from the details provided by Vanessa from Mae's perspective.

By the end of the fourteen days, my interests in interracial sex had heightened to the point of being my exclusive fantasy. I (Mae) would spend hours watching interracial material constantly wishing I was the girl being fucked by big black cock. Never in my life had I been overcome by such strong sexual desires; it perpetuated my everyday life affecting the way I dressed to the places I frequented. I began seeking out conversations with Vanessa and Megan to quench my curiosity on the topic of interracial sexuality. My fantasies mainly surrounded being ravished by a muscular hunk and being made an exclusive "Rice bunny" to a strong black dominant man.

Eventually this fantasy of mine propelled me to join a gym. I was initially annoyed by the attention paid to me by white guys and would often give them a polite smile before continuing my work out. The focus of my work out was always firming up my ass as I was told that's what black men like. Three weeks into my work out I signed up for a personal trainer at the gym and was pleasantly surprised to be assigned a thirty-year-old muscular hunk named Kizzy. The sight of this hunk of a man made me wet and lightheaded. Each time after the work out I would go to the toilet to find my under garments slick with lubrication. He kept the work outs extremely professional often adverting my flirtatious gestures and touches. Despite my body becoming fitter and more toned I grew frustrated by the lack of progress on my advances with him.

"How do I get him to sleep with me" I asked Vanessa. Vanessa and Megan smiled at each other as they devised a plan to get him alone with me at my apartment for my first black experience. At their suggestion I faked a soreness in my back and requested Kizzy to come over to my apartment to show me some stretching exercises. Kizzy being the gentlemen that he is agreed to accommodate me with the condition that I pay for his transportation, a request I gladly agreed to. My heart raced with anticipation as the time drew closer. I spent the morning cleaning the house and putting fresh sheets on the bed.

Kizzy arrived in the late afternoon with a bottle of oil and lotion, his defined physic clearly visible from underneath his tight outfight. My heart raced as I the prospect of what I was waiting for had finally come. Kizzy flashed a broad smile as he caught me (Mae) glancing at his crotch. "Like what you see?" his velvety voice echoed in my mind, whilst all I could think about was the thick long outline in his shorts. My face flushed red and trying not to appear too eager, I offered to make him coffee and chat for a bit before relieving my "aches". Sitting next to him, I positioned myself next to him so that my leg would constantly brush against his as we spoke. Kizzy quickly took control of the conversation and steered it in a romantic direction. He spoke about how he was looking for a girl to woo for a long-term relationship and eventually make her his baby momma. The thought of romance was not at the forefront of my mind, but it did make me feel warm inside.

"Time for your massage baby girl", he picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to the bedroom. Slicking his hands with the oil he ordered me to lie face down on the bed and remove my crop top. My body reacted in an unexpected way as his hands massaged the length of my back. A year ago, I was repulsed by the thought of interracial intercourse but here I am aching for his blackness in me. I let out a soft moan each time his hands reached my lower back and sensing the opportunity, I stood up and removed the rest of my garments to allow him more intimate access. His warm hands reached into my wetness and I let out a moan.

"Tell me what you want baby girl"

"I want you to black me"

"What do you want, say it louder"

"I want you to fuck with your big black cock"

Kizzy's fingers skilfully massaged my G spot till I was on the brink of orgasm before in one smooth motion pulling his tights off and inserting his member into me. I felt a pop as I was filled up like never before. His hands now on my chest were rough and he mauled my breasts with fucking me. I purred in pleasure as my pale lips brushed against his dark skin. Though I feared what was to come, I wanted nothing else in the moment. As the bed rocked and creaked in response to his power, I felt the delightful emotions of being well fucked. I processed the delicious temptation of carrying a black baby at that moment, the taboo and thrill of it sent ripples of pleasure though my body. I looked down at his raw cock penetrating my Asian pussy. The remarks he made whilst fucking me indicated that this wasn't a casual fuck, it was an intentional breeding.

"I will seed you tonight, and with any luck, there will be new life in you. The greatest pleasure for you is to carry a black baby."

Kizzy began to increase his rhythm and fuck me harder. "Ohhhh", was all I could afford as he continued to plunge his darkness into my Asian pussy. My eyes were wild with emotion and lust as my mind told me to tell him what I wanted. "PUT THAT BLACK BABY IN MY ASIAN WOMB. Coat my eggs with your African semen, make me your baby momma and love me. I want your African babies." Kizzy lifted me up and positioned me on top of him allowing me to ride him. "Show me how much you want this". I began to buck and rock as I attempted to get him as deep into me as possible. The room smelled like sex and excitement as Kizzy let out an ungodly moan, his black hands grasped firmly on my hips as he pulled me down injecting his semen deep into my womanhood.

"You're really good Mae, I hope you're on the pill because I don't shoot blanks." I reserved my gaze to myself as I lifted myself off him, his semen dripping out of my snatch. His baby making batter dripped out and I lay my head on his shoulder. "No, I meant everything I said, ill have your babies if you take care of me." His strong arms pulled me to him as we snuggled up close.

Kizzy made it clear that I would be his woman and that he would not share me with anyone. He wanted to make sure that when I was big with a baby, it would be his black baby. That night he fucked me three more times dropping another four loads into my vulnerable womanhood. Kizzy wouldn't allow himself to blow his load into my mouth even when I sucked him off saying that there was only one place, he wanted to shoot his load into. This was the first time I had pregnancy risk sex and it was unlike anything I have done before. The brain being the largest erogenous zone practically did all the work for me. My cheeks flushed as I recalled a conversation with Vanessa and Megan about wanting to carry a black man's baby and now understood what they meant. My logical brain made weak protests about wanting to take plan B but my emotional primal side promptly cut it off. At that moment I cozied up to Kizzy accepting whatever was to come.

Each following encounter was increasingly intense, and we started dating regularly whilst making love daily. He encouraged me to get a spade tattoo with his initials in it on my upper hip which i gladly accepted. I secretly enjoy the stares I get when others see it on display when I wear my low-cut jeans. When my ex-boyfriend noticed the tattoo and questioned me about it, I broke the news to him that I was pregnant with Kizzy's child and broke up with him.

Interviewer: Did they end up becoming a permanent couple?

Vanessa: Yes, they did. She is currently pregnant with his second child. Kizzy eventually proposed to her, an offer she accepted much to the dismay of her conservative parents. They are currently looking for a larger house to move to for their growing family. Megan and I consider this one of our best achievements of getting girls blacked and pregnant.

Interviewer: Do you have other success stories, I'm keen to hear more?

Vanessa: It is still a work in progress to find ourselves suitable bulls for the task. However, we will tell you more of how we used our social media to encourage other girls to go black. Our latest success story is an early thirties Japanese teacher who moved to the USA to teach in the Japanese school. Her name is Ichika and has a new fetish for black thuggish men. A brief description of her is that she appears to be prim and proper due to her teaching profession with long hair usually tied into a bun. Her eyes are typically Japanese and lovely in appearance. Her C cup breasts are considered large by Japanese standards and are perky as she has taken good care of her figure. Her body still retains its athletic figure from her volleyball days in a premier Tokyo University. We will elaborate more on how we met her through social media the next time we speak.

Note to reader: The story of Ichiko will be written separately as an independent story in future.