Asian Girl Studying in the West Ch. 02

Story Info
Innocent Asian girl getting stretched by her roomies.
2.4k words
4.42
63.4k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
missasian
missasian
135 Followers

I can feel my heart beating.

He looks at me like a predator looks at his prey. With a smirk on his face, he takes out the thing he has hidden in his pants. He is revealing his thick penis centimeter by centimeter which looked endless.

This can't be real. This is not humanly possible. The size of that thing is unreal! I never saw anything like that before except on horses. And it's just semi-erect. My mouth dropped open in shock.

"Don't worry, don't be afraid," he said.

Then he takes his penis and put it against my lips.

"Your full lips are perfect dick sucking lips you know that?"

While still looking in his eyes I feel his big black cock entering my mouth slowly.

The head of his penis is barely in my mouth when I hear laughter and footsteps in the hallway outside the apartment. Apparently, Justin didn't take Sarah home.

I quickly get up and Marcelus tries to put his semi-erect penis back in his pants.

"Tell them I'm under the shower. I can't hide this." He said with a smile on his face while pointing down.

He looks funny while trying to put it back so I burst into laughter and said: "Okay!".

Just as I wiped away some of the wetness on my mouth the door opens.

"Hey, girl! I forgot my keys and didn't want to wake my roomie. So we can hang out a bit longer and turn this into a Netflix night!" Sarah said.

"Sounds like fun!!" I replied while smiling back.

"Do you feel ok? You have a blush on your face."

"I'm fine! It's just a bit warm."

We ended up spending the night watching some Netflix and smoking a joint. My first one ever.

"How is it? Does it make you horny too?" Sarah asked while bursting into laughter.

"But seriously. Don't you miss your boyfriend?" She asks.

While thinking of my boyfriend and the missed messages on my phone I said: "I do.."

"Awwww, I feel you girl.." Sarah said while pouting.

"Don't get mad, I'm just curious. Is it true what they say? I mean how is the sex... like... is he big or?" She said with a serious face.

Both Marcelus and Justing are bursting in laughter.

"What the fuck Sarah??" Justin said while laughing his ass off.

I was also laughing as I didn't expect that question but the question was so genuine so I replied:

"Ehm.. I don't know. He is average I guess?"

"What is average for you?" She asks.

"I don't know. I've only been with him"

When I look at Marcelus I see him looking with a smirk on his face. I started to blush.

"I'm not into girls but you have a cute face and banging body girl! It's a waste that you're taken. Trust me I saw all the guys peaking at you back at the party."

"Right boys???" She said while laughing.

"For sure. I would do her!" Justin said playingly while looking at Sarah.

With a deadly look on her face, Sarah says:

"You would what??"

Bursting into laughter Justin said:

"I was just joking. Calm your tits girl!"

"Yeah right.. she is hot as fuck I know you meant it," She said.

"Yup she is hot as fuck but innocent at the same time... plus I respect you Sarieee!" Justin said before starting to kiss Sarah.

For me it was awkward and I didn't know where to look until Sarah broke up the kiss.

"Today it's girls night. Let's go to bed." Sarah said while looking at me and smirking.

"Okay!" I said.

She held my hand and pulled me out of the couch. While we were walking to my room I hear Marcelus laughing and Justin shouting:

"Cockblockkkk!!"

"Keep a piece for me!" Marcelus said playingly.

"Noope! That big booty is all mine!" Sarah said while giving me a wink.

We spend an hour talking about Vietnam, my boyfriend, my study etc. Before we both fell asleep.

**********

It was about two weeks later and I was FaceTiming with my boyfriend when Sarah and Justin suddenly entered my room.

"Hey, girl! Saturday is Marcelus's birthday. Christine (Marcelus's girlfriend), Justin and I want to surprise him! Are you in??" Sarah asks.

"Of course I'm in!!" I said.

"Ehmm.. Is it ok with you?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Why wouldn't it be?" My boyfriend said.

"They are probably going to the club afterward, but I can stay at home!" I said as saw a doubt on his face.

"Don't worry!! I'll look after her!!" Sarah said.

"So you're her boyfriend! I heard a lot about you. I'm Sarah. A good friend of your girlfriend!" She said.

"Well, ok. Make sure she behaves!" My boyfriend said playfully.

"That's easy! She is innocent as hell!!" Sarah said while laughing.

"We have to go now. We have some shopping to do... Wanna join us?" She said while looking at me.

When I look at my boyfriend he says:

"Go ahead, have fun!"

"Thank you, I love you so much!" I said before turning off FaceTime.

While shopping for dresses we both tried on a bodysuit/jumpsuit.

"OMG it looks perfect on you!!" Sarah said.

"Really? Do you think so?"

"Yaasss!! you look SEXY girl!!"

"Isn't it too much?" I asked while looking in the mirror.

"You should get this one for the party. You look bootylicious!"

"Okay!!" I said while laughing because of her "bootylicious" comment.

I ended up getting the "bootylicious" bodysuit while Sarah went for a dress.

**********

Christine managed to convince Marcelus for a dinner date for his birthday and are on their way back to the apartment.

Justin, Sarah, some of their friends and I are hiding in Marcelus's closet waiting to surprise him. While waiting I feel someone's hand "accidently" brushing against my butt several times. I ignored it.

I heard the front door opening following by Christine saying:

"Babe, can I borrow a shirt?"

"Why?"

"Just grab a shirt!!"

When Marcelus opened his closet we all jumped out.

"SURPRISE!!"

Never in my life have I been laughing that hard before. A guy with such a masculine voice screamed like a little girl hahaha!

"Fuck you guys!" Marcelus said while laughing.

"Now let's party!" Sarah said.

One by one we were congratulating him before proceeding to the living room before heading to the club.

I was the last one to congratulate him and when I was walking towards the door he whispered:

"You look really good little one."

I looked over my shoulder and smiled:

"Thank you."

While walking to the living room I questioned myself why do his compliments make me feel so good. Why does it make me feel so proud like a little girl that got her first compliments ever?

At the club, everybody had a great time. Sarah and I were dancing together a lot because I practically didn't know any of Christine's friends that well. Some guys tried to hit us up but Justin and Marcelus kept an eye on us.

Marcelus was dancing with Christine but kept on looking in our direction. Sarah noticed as well and whispered in my ears:

"I think he's into you!"

"Huh? who?" I asked while looking around.

I honestly thought she meant some random guy in the club.

"The birthday boy! I caught him checking you out a couple of times!"

"Really?" I asked while secretly feeling proud again.

"Told you that bodysuit looks good on you! I dare to bet my life, every man in here wants a piece of this!" Sarah laughingly said while grabbing my butt.

"Your ass looks so juicy girl!" She said.

"It's only yours remember?" I replied while laughing.

We kept on dancing and having a good time while Justin kept us from being thirsty by supplying enough drinks.

Christine asked Sarah and me if we want to join her and her friends for a bathroom trip but we declined because the queue was long.

Marcelus looked at us and made a "come here" gesture with his hand.

"He means you baby! Go occupy the birthday boy for a bit before a random slut does" Sarah said while laughing.

She pushes me towards Marcelus while saying:

"Come back to Justin and me when Christine is back!"

Marcelus grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him:

"Thanks for joining us." He said.

"You're welcome!" I said while looking up with my puppy eyes.

I felt like a little girl compared to him.

"I couldn't stop looking at you dancing with Christine and Justin," he said.

"Why?" I asked with a smile.

"Because I was imagining your body against mine."

I was blushing deeply now. He makes me feel so wanted! I have to admit I get a lot of attention but somehow the attention of this guy makes me feel so special.

He turns me around and whispered in my ears:

"It's my birthday so please bend over for me."

I knew what he meant but I looked over my shoulder and gave him a confused look.

"I mean twerk for me!" He said.

I laughed and started to move my booty slowly up and down. After a few minutes, I looked back over my shoulder and saw him biting his lower lip while looking at my ass.

Again I felt proud. It felt like an achievement of some sort. While we danced the DJ played a remix of "The Weeknd - Or Nah". It had the following lyrics:

"Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah? Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah?"

Just as I heard those lyrics I felt him grind against me harder before pulling me up and whispering:

"You're such a tease. If only you didn't have a boyfriend..."

"By the way you aren't wearing any panties huh??"

"I did but it was a bit see-through so Sarah told me to go without!" I replied.

"Bad girl." He said.

Christine and her friends came back from the bathroom so we stopped dancing and continued just talking.

I slowly went a few meters back to where Sarah and Justin were and continued to have a great night with them.

About an hour later Marcelus walked up to us and said he was taking Christine home. Christine drank too much and was feeling sick.

Justin, Sarah and I decided to go with him and we took Christine home before proceeding to our apartment.

We were hanging out on the couch with the guys and smoking a joint. Of course, they convinced me to join in as well. After about an hour Sarah wanted to go home because she had an early shift on that Sunday. So Justin took her home.

Just as they left the apartment my boyfriend FaceTimed me.

"Hi! Are you home yet?"

"Yes! For an hour or so already! I didn't text you because I thought you were still asleep!" I replied.

I was leaning on the kitchen counter while talking with my boyfriend when Marcelus suddenly came up from behind.

"Hey, my man! he said to my boyfriend."

I felt him groping my ass while standing behind me.

"Happy birthday!" My boyfriend said.

Afraid of what's happening, I quickly pointed the camera up so he can see my face only.

"Your roomie is a nice guy." My boyfriend said.

I then feel his thumb rubbing my vagina through the bodysuit.

"Mmmh yes, he is..." I accidentally moaned because of the sudden touch.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes sorry. I yawned because I'm a bit tired. It was a long night!" I said while trying to hide my shocked face.

"Go to sleep! Sweet dreams and I love you!" My boyfriend said.

"Thank you!! I love you too!!" I said and closed the FaceTime app.

Marcelus turns me around and said:

"Damn baby girl you're wet as fuck." while pointing down.

I look down and see a wet spot on my bodysuit at my vagina. I felt a bit embarrassed but also naughty at the same time.

"Why is an innocent girl like you that wet?" he asked.

"I don't know," I replied while blushing.

"I wanna feel those lips on me." He said.

I see him unbuttoning his shirt and moving closer to me. Hypnotized by his big muscular chest and shredded sixpack I start kissing his chest. I kissed his body softly with my lips and used my tongue to move along his muscles down to his abs.

"Damn your mouth feels so soft." He said while unbuttoning his jeans.

"Now suck this big black dick baby girl."

I dropped on my knees and grabbed his penis in my hands. I couldn't even fully wrap my hands around it. It was way too thick! My hands look tiny compared to his cock.

His cock is not only very very thick but also very very long. Like a horse. Hell, it might be bigger than my arm!!

Still amazed by his penis I feel him putting the head of his dick on my lips. I automatically open my mouth and let him slide inside.

I move my head up and down his cock and feel the shaft sliding between my lips.

"Told ya you have perfect dick sucking lips baby."

"You really know how to suck dick."

"I love the way your cute innocent face look while giving a sloppy blow job." He said while looking in my eyes.

It's weird but because he enjoys it so much it made me feel very good. I continued giving him a very wet blowjob.

"Your soft mouth feels so wet. Those juicy lips look perfect on this black dick."

I tried to let it slide in as deep as possible but could only handle about 1/3 of his big powerful black cock.

"Get up little one," he said.

I let his penis slide out of my mouth and got up.

"You're mine." he said.

He then turned me around and bent me over the kitchen counter. The whole situation made me very very aroused. I could literally feel that my vagina is soaking and slippery wet without touching it with my hands.

"I wanna look at that juicy ass when I give that pussy some deep dicking." He said before giving my buttocks a smack.

To be continued...

missasian
missasian
135 Followers