Asian Girl Studying in the West Ch. 03

Story Info
Innocent Asian girl getting stretched by her roomies.
1.1k words
4.48
70.3k
85

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
missasian
missasian
135 Followers

He grabs my buttocks with his right hand while he uses his left hand to stroke me from neck to my back and up again.

He then rubs my vagina through my bodysuit again while slowly stripping my bodysuit with his left hand.

At this point, I knew there was no turning back. I was way too aroused and prepared to give all of me to him. In my head, I tried to justify the situation by telling myself it's his birthday and this is only a one time thing.

"Damnnnn! you're literally leaking. Your bald shaven pussy and booty got me thirsty as fuck!" He said.

"Waxed," I replied while laughing.

"Guess we don't need lube! It's like a waterfall down there. It's even wetter than lube." He said while laughing and inserting two fingers into me.

"Mmmh" I moaned.

He fingers me for a minute or two before I feel him rubbing the head of his penis up and down against my vagina. I must admit the tension of that got me even more aroused.

Suddenly I feel my vagina slowly widening and the head of his penis preparing to enter.

"Careful," I whispered.

Even though I was aroused I was kinda afraid of his size. It's like a monster, like a horse and I was afraid it would hurt.

"Don't worry baby." He replied.

I feel the head of his penis sliding inside of me before he pulls out again. Then he does the same again and kept on fucking me with just the head.

"Your pussy is hella tight!" He said.

I feel him carefully going just a little bit deeper. I'm glad he is not selfish and letting me get used to the thickness of his penis first.

"mmmh, you're so big.." I moaned.

"How much are you used to?" He asks while pushing a little bit deeper.

"I don't know. You're like 3 or 4 times thicker I think. I can feel it stretching a lot!" I replied.

"For reals? And how deep are you used to?"

"You're already way deeper than I ever felt before"

"No way... It's not even close to half yet baby" He replied.

Shocked by the reality I look back over my shoulder. With a smirk on his face, he suddenly slides in much deeper than before. This was unexpected and made me gasp and moan:

"Ohhhhh mmmmh" I moaned while biting on my lip.

"Almost half!" He laughs.

"I like the horny look on your face when you take dick."

Never have I thought that sex can feel like this. I never ever felt anything like this before. He is so deep and stretches me so much but it's not even the half of it!

I feel him smacking my ass and then stroking his hand up along my back towards my neck. He then grabs and pulls my hair.

"You like this big black dick?" He asks.

"Mmhmm" I replied.

"I wanna hear you say it."

"I like it.." I replied.

"What do you like?"

"I like your big black cock..." I moaned.

He keeps fucking me with long strokes. I can feel the endless length of his cock sliding in and out my pussy.

"I never could have imagined that an innocent girl like you taking dick like this." He said.

"But let's be real. You are built for this baby girl." He continued.

"You have a sexy pretty face which looks cute at the same time. Full dick sucking lips and a banging body with an ass I never have seen on an Asian chick before."

"Thank you." I moaned.

While enjoying the way he fucks me deeply with long strokes, everything he says, regardless of how explicit or dirty it is, I find myself taking it as a compliment. To be honest it even makes me feel more naughty.

"Your big round ass looks so curvy. It's perfect." He said.

"How does it feel to take big black cock like a little Asian slut?" He continued.

"It feels soooo deep." I moaned.

"You like getting deep dicking don't you little one."

"mmmhh.. yes.. I like it." I moaned.

"Ready to take this big black cock all the way you little slut?" He asks.

Before I can even reply he slides his cock all the way inside me. I gasp and feel his cock filling me up so deep.

"ohhh fuckkkk..." I moaned.

He then fucks me with long strokes in a consistent pace. The way his big black cock feels going all the way in and then all the way out resulted in a sensation I never felt before.

"mmmmh you're sooooo deep!" I moaned.

"I'm proud of you. Take it all you little Asian slut". He replied.

I grab the kitchen counter tighter as I felt a strange sensation coming up. It kinda feels like I have to pee but I cannot stop it how hard I tried.

"Mmmhhh your big black co... ohhhh mmhh" I moaned as I squirted for the first time.

"Damnn baby girl I thought you couldn't get wetter but look at you cumming on this big black dick."

I never ever felt anything like that before. I could feel my vagina contracting and pulsing uncontrollably. He then slides all the way in again resulting in me cumming again.

"Fuckkkk! Your tight pussy is milking me." He said.

"Get on your knees baby girl." He continued.

Just as I dropped on my knees he puts his cock on my lips. I open my mouth to let him in and started to nibble and suck softly on it while looking in his eyes with my horny face.

"Fuckkk keep going baby girl." He said.

I felt his cock getting even harder followed by squirts in my mouth. I tried to swallow it all but I couldn't. It was too much causing his cum to leak out of the corners of my mouth.

"Damn you look sexy baby girl. Just like a little slut" He said jokingly while looking down.

I playfully hit him and then looked into his eyes. I licked my lips clean with my tongue followed by opening my mouth and sticking my tongue all the way out. All while trying to keep an innocent look on my face like a little girl.

"You little slut! But seriously that was the best birthday present I ever had." He said.

"You're welcome!" I replied.

We then heard footsteps that were getting louder. I quickly got up, grabbed my bodysuit and phone and ran to the shower. Marcelus stayed behind and fixed his pants.

"Good night!" I whispered.

"Sweet dreams baby girl." He said.

To be continued...

missasian
missasian
135 Followers