Asian Gym Bunny

Story Info
Experienced, slutty crossdresser moves to a new town.
4.8k words
4.68
22.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a request from a reader who liked one of my previous stories, loosely based on their experiences. Enjoy!

xoxo

I've tried finding men to fuck on forums and apps, but the method that turns me on the most, fits into my lifestyle, and yields the best results is through the gym. My dainty, feminine body had always made passing a breeze. Back in LA, I had my pick-up routine perfected.

Eight times out of ten, someone would take the bait.

From what I gather, I don't think men expect to see someone like me at the gym, and when they do, they form a kind of fixation that is difficult to placate. The first thing they probably notice is my body: petite, but with curves and toned lines. I'm always sporting loose athleisure or tight, exposing yoga pants and sports bra.

They'll notice that I'm wearing a lot of makeup and contouring, much more than one would if their only intention was to exercise. They'll rightly assume that I'm a slut, that I'm easy... This will arouse them even more. Especially for the guys who've been pumping iron but haven't fucked in weeks... My attainability will drive them over the edge...

They'll see my lush, wide lips, slightly parted as I grunt in concentration. They'll notice me checking them out... see my long, fake lashes bat down their shorts and fixate on their crotch, unembarrassed that they know that I'm imaging their penis.

At this point, he might come to the machine next to me... And that's when they might notice some seams that I don't even bother to conceal. I want them to see, because most of the time, it turns them on even more.

I let them notice the line when the silicone breastplate I wear meets my neckline. I let their eyes wander down to the slight bulge where my cock is tucked inside my panties.

Whenever they do realize that I'm crossdressing (whether in that moment, or later when we start talking, or when we're kissing and they reach for my groin...) there's always a moment of intense thrill for me. What happens next?

Except it's hardly a mystery. Some go on acting like I'm a girl while others are aroused by the fact that I am not but perform so well as one. In nearly all of these cases though, we end up getting what we want and both parties leave happy.

Some hungry men have asked for my number after getting a taste, confessing how much I fulfill a particular deep, unattainable fetish for them. Usually I don't give out my information. Random fucking placated my sexual craving but only a few real men could really satisfy me.

Truthfully, crossdressing as a woman (especially as a submissive slut) sex was so easy to obtain. I became an easy slut for big cock. The more I had the more I realized how I needed it. It started spiraling out of control. Some weeks I would go to the gym twice a day... Some men learned my preferred times and locations and would follow me. Recently, it's become untenable and so I was relieved when my boss asked me to relocate and lead a five month onsite at our office in the mid-west.

Immediately I missed the sunshine of LA.

The first two weeks I was busy settling in to my temporary apartment and the rural setting. But I began craving sex again and, without much self control, signed up for a gym pass, transformed myself, only to learn that the gyms here were very different. In LA, it seemed like most of the people who went to the gym were already beautiful and fit, but just wanted to remain so. Here, most of the other women were either incredibly harried and stressed or rather overweight.

Moreover, I was the only Asian girl in the building.

Needless to say, I received a lot of attention. People were not prepared for me to show up in my bootyshorts and Asian Kyle Jenner face full of makeup. Most of the dudes were meh. Still, it didn't take me long to find someone attractive: He was a Hercules of a man, maybe in his late 30s, who lifted weights twice the size of my head. Shirtless, his toned abdomen rippled with power.

On my way over to him I check myself out in the mirror. My tight, fat little ass looks so good. My wig, perfect... Fuck, I'm even turning myself on a little. Then I start picturing the two of us going at it. Picturing his body, twice my size, using my pussy as receptacle for his no doubt massive shaft... I was so ready for him to take me.

I felt that familiar sensation of my cock hardening... A pleasurable, yearning electricity running down my asshole, causing me to gape lustfully underneath my tight bootyshorts...

I get close to him, too close, and take some dumbbells from his rack, giving him a small, vixen smile as our eyes meet. He doesn't much smile back, but as I ready myself, I notice him do a subtle double take, clearly checking my body.

"Hi there..."

Huh? My concentration is broken... To the right of me, a man only a few inches taller than me is smiling genially at me.

"Are you new to town? I'm Steven, the general manager here. I know everyone and I don't believe we've met."

"Oh, hi..." I say, using my practiced girly voice (it's a bit husky but generally passable). "Yeah, I signed up with the girl at the front desk today."

"Did Marcie give you a tour already? If not, I'd be happy to," Steven says with a hungry smile, full of energy and pep. He's got some towels in hand and seemed to be making the rounds, restocking.

"That's alright, but it's very sweet of you..."

"Well it's my job... And I definitely want to do everything I can to make you comfortable and feel like you can take advantage of all of our services here," he says, doing a poor job of hiding the fact that his eyes have been molesting my body this entire conversation. "We don't get too many new faces here, so I hope to see you often and maybe even get to know you!"

I have to stop myself from grimacing... Just leave me alone already you leech and let me admire this Adonis next to me... I had lost my lustful trance completely.

Still, I pull together a kind smile, "nice to meet you Steven."

He gives me a little wink and strolls off. I scowl and return to the man next to me but he's gone. I look over and he's on another weight-lifting machine.

Damn, well that's fine. It'll look suspicious if I join him but hey, I want to be direct anyway. A girl doesn't like to dilly-dally...

I make my way to the machine just as he's finishing up...

I give him my best submissive little barbie pout and say, "excuse me sir, could you show me how to use this machine? It's my first time."

He looks at me with surprise and nods, "of course. Here, you squat right here and I can adjust the weight for you... How much would you like?"

I tap my glossy, puffy lips with my long painted nails... "Hmmm.. Well how much do you think I can take, sir? I want to take as much as I possibly can..."

He eyes me closely, "maybe 10 on each side?"

"I can probably do more..." I bat my false long eyelashes at him.

"How about 15 on each side... But that's quite a bit... Are you sure you can take it?"

"I can try?" I whimper, giggling and biting my lips.

"Okay then... Here, stand right there and hold your shoulder up..."

He hoists my dainty arms for a second and I feel his powerful grip. I'm totally aroused. I feel so girly and submissive in this moment. This is the high I've been chasing. I've been with enough men that I can tell the sex is going to be great just from this first touch...

I get up in his space and pretend to be clumsy, squatting down as he's towering over me, my ass brushes up against his penis... Just a few tight layers of fabric between my aching little hole and his large manhood.

"Oh, sorry miss... Here, you got it from here." He says, leaning back, grabbing his water bottle and bag.

Huh?

Is he a prude? Maybe they're more innocent out here than I give them credit for. But all men are dogs after all... If he wanted something wouldn't he have done something by now?

"Hey," I call out, letting the machine take the weight for a second, "I'm almost done with my workout, do you want to hang back and wait for me to come out?"

"What for, miss?" He asks, wide-eyed.

"You know, we could do something together..." I say nonchalantly... This guy is at least 10 years older than me but he's calling me miss? What's going on...

"Sorry, I have to go pick up... my... girlfriend..." he said the last part in a sheepish way but firmly, almost like an apology. "See you around. Good luck on that, don't be embarrassed to go back to the 10s."

He leaves, the one guy I actually wanted to fuck.

Fuck... Could he tell? Was he freaked out?

What happened?

I could tell he was interested from the firmness of his cock that I felt for a moment... Did he really have a girlfriend or was that just an excuse?

Later I'm in the locker room, not dejected but definitely sexually frustrated. I'm not used to coming up empty.

It's late, everyone's gone home. Even if I wanted to settle there was no one around...

...except...

"Hey Steven..."

"Oh hey there... Madeline." He says, looking up from the din of his computer. Then, seeing my confusion he explains: "I looked up your name in the system."

"Call me Maddie."

Fuck I'm so horny... I could do anything right now...

"I'm afraid the showerhead in the locker room isn't working, Mister Manager... Could you come take a look?"

"Of course darling, show me."

I lead him to the dim locker room showers, making sure he has full view of my tight, round ass as I strut ahead of him.

"Yeah, I was trying take a shower... I had stripped down to my panties and everything, but it wouldn't turn on..."

"Some of these are a bit old and just need a bit of force..." Steven plows ahead and works one of the handles. With a great spurt, hot water shoots out, splashing my sports bra, perfectly wetting and exposing my fake breasts.

"I'm sorry!" He calls, grabbing a nearby towel and coming close to me.

Instead of taking the towel, I poke my chest out, naturally, as if he was going to wipe me off.

In this moment, maybe it's just my pent up sexual urges, Steven, though not nearly as muscular and big as the Hercules, looks commanding and charged. Powerful.

The locker room is humid and dark. He comes close to clean me and I whisper in a sultry voice, "There's nothing wrong with the showerhead. I just can't help being a eager little slut for men like you..."

He pauses mid-wipe, eyes still locked on my breastplate... There's no way he can't tell it's fake.

"...I fucking knew it," he says in a hushed tone... more to himself than anything.

Then, still not lifting his gaze upward, he runs one rough hand down the front of my smooth body, his fingers dart underneath the tight seam of my bootyshorts and scoops down, past my hard cock and taint until his index finger reaches my asshole.

I let out a high pitched, pent-up, aching moan of desire.

His other arm, lean and quick, yanks me towards him like a ragdoll, pulling me into a hug. I use my hands to catch myself and they fall on his toned chest. The top of my head reaches the bottom of his chin. I feel his big hard cock on my belly.

"You are eager... Aren't you?" He snarls.

I look up, eyes watering, and nod. He lunges at my lips, devouring me roughly and meanly, not even bother to kiss, only ramming me, gagging me with his tongue, sucking the air out of me. He's not treating me like a lady at all. He's exploring my mouth cavity as if I was a sex doll.

With his finger he pummels me madly, nearly lifting my ass up as he fingers me wildly... I was enraptured. I had no idea this demon lived within such a seemingly mild mannered man.

He tongue kissed me with passion, like he hadn't had a girl for years. I made it known with my girly, whiny moans that he could do nearly whatever he wanted to me.

His possessiveness makes me feel even more petite, and I notice myself going a bit limp as he holds me up... We stumble backwards and I slam against the large mirror next to the shower area as he continues to invade my glossy lips and wet mouth with his coffee breath tongue.

"MMmmmmm... ahhh... yuaaah... ooo... mmmm..." I moan girlishly into his mouth, eagerly anticipating his manly domination of my body.

"Yes... yess... mmmmm...."

"Are you enjoying your first day at my gym?" Steven snarls cockily. "How does daddy's finger feel in your little pussy, my little darling?"

"I'm so happy! Mmmmm.... Yah.. Yah... mmm... Ohh...More! More! So good..."

"Higher pitch, baby."

I make my voice comically girly, "Yes daddy. You're so naughty..."

"Good girl," he growls...

With significant effort, he inserts another finger into my ass, taking the other hand from behind me and putting it firmly but not roughly around my neck, choking me and pinning me harder against the wall sized mirror.

I can see the scene entirely from the mirror adjacent to me. My petite, tan, S-shaped body, limp and dainty, pressed up against the mirror wall while Steven's toned, lanky arms hold me up, one by my neck, the other propping me up by my little asshole. His cock is forging a massive tent in his loose gym shorts.

He's squatting down, working my asshole with an almost religious zeal, his two rough fingers nearly bottoming out.

Steven's moaning loudly... The sight of me like this must really be turning him on...

"You dirty little slut, fuck!" He moans loudly, letting me go suddenly, falling back on the ground.

"Ahhh! Shit..." His pelvis is thrusting, thudding...

Is he... jizzing?

I fall back against the mirror and slide down, panting from being choked.

A few seconds later, I am crawling over... My cock is so hard it's nearly poking out of the top of the bootyshorts.

Like a slutty kitten, I paw at his shorts while he pants, admiring me. I wrap my hands around his manhood, over his shorts, bunching the fabric... It's so big I need to use both hands... I yank back and forth, helping the cum spurt out through the fabric.

"So... much... cum..." I moan.

Then I pull the shorts down, revealing his massive penis, still erect, but covered with cum... He gasps in pleasure as I take his penis in my eager mouth, eating his premature cum, running my tongue all over so that it's sparkling clean.

"Maddie.. We just met," he says in disbelief..."You are such a slut... Girls around here don't do this...You are the biggest slut I've ever met..."

I look up with an eyebrow raised.

"That's a compliment my little gym bunny..." He sighs with pleasure, surveying the mess we made... "You turn me on so much..."

He grabs the towel and places it in front of the mirror, "spin around and kneel on that..." I do, and place my hands on the mirror, leaning in with my ass up and softly kissing my reflection, making eye contact with him through the plane, just to turn him on even more.

He comes over and wraps his big hands around my petite waist, that area of soft bare skin between my sports bra and my bootyshorts, and takes his big cock and massages it up and down my asshole, over the tight stretchy fabric of my work out shorts.

"I can't wait to feel your tight little pussy baby," he moans, "I've never fucked an Asian whore before."

I spread my ass even more, eagerly waiting. I spit on the mirror and extend a slutty tongue to lick it up, still holding eye contact.

"Take my little Asian pussy virginity daddy," I moan.

"Mmmm good girl... Tell me who's your daddy."

"You are, daddy."

I can feel my body tensing with pleasure.

He reaches up next to the shower handle to the lotion dispenser and unloads some sweet scented lavender lotion.

With the other hand he slowly yanks down my bootyshorts, not all the way, just enough to reveal my tight girly, smooth asshole. Sweetly puckered, tight but loosened by the vigorous fingering.

He begins lubricating me and I shiver at the cold lotion but gape to accept all of it.

"Fuck me please daddy! Fuck your little gym bunny."

His hands are back on the bare of my back, wrapped around me dominantly. Grabbing at my toned flat belly. My cock is still poking out of the top of my bootyshorts and his hands wrap around my cockhead, giving me another wave of lustful, submissive sensation. He lines his hard member invading against my asshole...

"Look at that perfect tight little Asian pussy... Maddie you have no idea how good you look... My cock was so hard when I first saw you walk in... I wanted to bend you over the dumbell rack like the dumb fucking bitch that you are and breed you into the submissive little slut that I know you want to be..."

"Yes!! I wish you fucked me in front of everyone and turned me inside out baby. Mmmmmmmm..." Slobbering against the mirror, "you're so hard daddy!"

"Tell me your little Asian pussy need to be wrecked by daddy's huge cock!"

"Mmmm...Wreck my little Asian virigin pussy with your huge cock daddy!"

"Don't worry, daddy's going to start slow..." he moans as his cock head slips in...

My tight asshole offers too much resistance for him to easily enter.

"Ahhh! It's too big!! Daddy!"

"Tell daddy to impale you with his massive cock."

"Impale your little gym bunny daddy! Use your massive cock on your little girl! Mmmmmm... yes! Just like that... mmmm... oohhh.. ahh! I was made to be fucked by you! I got all fit and toned just so you could get off on my slutty little body!"

"Filthy little whore," he moans, spitting on my ass, still working his cockhead inside. "So tight for such a cheap whore..."

I always had a thing for dirty talk, the more degrading the better. Steven was hitting all my spots...

"Your little Asian hole is gaping so much baby... You want it so bad don't you?"

"I do! I want it so much!" I gasp, wincing at the pain.

Steven's cock was so thick... Much thicker than I had anticipated.

I arched my back to try to take more of his fat dick as he fully buried his cockhead inside...

"Fuck that's huge..." I moaned, eyes twitching from the sensation.

"I've never fucked someone as tight as you, Maddie," Steven says in a dark tone, using his hands to squeeze and pull my waist towards him, running me down his shaft. "You feel so good Maddie, god damn it!"

"Does my little Asian cunt make you feel so good daddy?"

"Fuck yes, slut."

"Yes... Fuck me daddy. Shove that huge cock all the way in baby... Please give me more!"

"You want me to bury my cock in your little cunt, Maddie?"

"Yes daddy! Fucking splay me daddy!"

"Ahh! Fuck yes!" He lunges and I gasp as he buries his cock all the way in, all the way to the hilt (or nearly there...) and begins to hammer away with his full length. I'm rocking back and forth so far in order to take the entire distance of his dick.

My tongue hangs limply out of my mouth as he impales me.

"Mm... ohhhh yes... oh ma uhhhh yes uhhh yes... More.. More!! C'mon... Fuck me... Fuck me... Ooohhh that's so good... Fuck me deep, so deep daddy... All your cock in my Asian cuunt, daaaaaady.. yes...... don't stop, OHHHHH uhh yes! Ohhh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes!"

"C'mon, yes Maddie... Take it all... Take my cock... Fuck yes you slut... Such a cheap whore... Oh fuck yes Ohhhhhh uhhh yeah take it, take it! Tell me this is the best cock you've ever had in that slutty Asian cunt of yours."

"Ohhh yes daddy, it's the... best... cock.... that's ever torn open my slutty... Asian... cunt...mmm... Oh yes!"

"Such. A. Fucking. Good. Slut." Steven intones each words with a full stroke of his cock, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me.

"Slutty. Little. Asian. Gym. Bunny. Whore!"

I gasp, "Oh god I'm so fucking close!"

God this was so hot, I was getting fucked into this messy, slimy locker room mirror, fucked deeper than I can remember by this unexpectedly dirty man.

"Dirty. Fucking. Whore." He growls, each word a thrust.

The pleasure is so much that I let out an unexpected giggle, then moaning again as he hits my erogenous areas deep inside my asshole... "Mmmm.. you're so big... and I'm so small..."

12