Asian Hottie

Story Info
18-year-old Asian girl has a hot time in Texas.
1.3k words
3.95
60.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lopaka
lopaka
5 Followers

My name is Christine. I am 18 years old and came to the U.S. from Singapore with my parents at the age of 10. I was called Christine as my real name would be too difficult to pronounce and my parents felt it would be easier to adjust as I grew up. I now speak English fluently and have developed into a stunning knockout. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall, 118 lbs.,and boast a 34D breast size. My best features are my shapely ass, long straight black hair, and exotic Chinese looks.

My attractiveness has lent a hand in being able to obtain a job as a hostess for a large hotel chain in Fan Francisco. After 2 years I was recently promoted to the Media Relations Department and am committed to a good deal of traveling throughout the country. My time is devoted to my job and I have never been able to develop a romantic relationship with anyone. I get as horny as the next person and have to satisfy myself many times through artificial means. A particular trip to a 3 day seminar in Lubbock Texas is one that I will never forget.

While in the heart of the Texas plains near the Lubbock Civic and Convention Center I was having lunch with 3 other girls who also attended the seminar. I was rather shocked to hear all 3 women speak openly of their sexual affairs. One of the girls, Randi, a 24 year old married mother of 2, revealed in detail of her visit the previous night to a male strip joint. The joint was in a small town called Levelland near U.S. 385. Randi decsribed how hot and horny she was looking at the stripper's body while drinking all night long. The stripper was down to his thong- like briefs when Randi went to the small stage and placed a five dollar bill in his waist band with her left hand while her right hand slipped under his thong and grabbed his balls and cock. Randi then told us how the club bouncer locked the front door while the half drunk women formed a line. The stripper took off his thong and placed it on the floor as he layed down on his back. The women went absolutely ballistic looking at his hard erection standing up like a candy stick and took turns depositing a 10 dollar bill on top of the tossed away thong while each took a long and lustful suck on his cock. It was during this time that Randi acquainted us on how good his pre-cum tasted as she tounged out the stripers cock slit and got her money's worth. At the end of the evening a number was picked from a hat and the winning number got fucked for free. Randi was not fortunate enough to have the number but sucked on the strippers dick no less than 3 different times.

As lunch broke up and we departed the restaurant, I was stunned to hear my name being called. It was Neal, a good friend of mine from San Francisco who I had met on the job last year. We spoke for a few minutes and prepared to meet in the lounge later in the evening. Neal said he was visiting an college buddy who lived in Lubbock.

I dressed for the evening in my usual conservative professional attire. My long white button down dress, nylons, white bra and panties. We met in the lounge, sat down at a table and chatted the night away. I had a drink called Passion Paradise while Neal had Dewars and water. The night progressed and I became extremely horny and high. Every time I looked at Neal all I could think of was the male stripper. I excused myself to go to the ladies room and nearly fell as I tried to stand. Neal advised that it would be best to go up to his room and relax until I felt better.

After about 30 minutes in his room I felt fine. I sat next to him on the sofa and and we immediately made eye contact. I moved in closer to him and he gave me the most passionate kiss I can ever remember. We both got up without saying a word and went to the bedroom.

In the bedroom I unbuttoned my dress as Neal kissed my neck and ear. Neal then ran his hands over my breasts and turned me around as he sucked on my rigid nipples. I softly moaned as his hand slipped under my dress searching for my pussy lips. His fingers found the mark in no time and I was given a good sound finger fucking. He pulled his fingers out of my dripping pussy and started to unbutton his shirt. I immediately knelt in front of him and unzipped his pants. I pulled down his pants along with his bikini underwear and rubbed my tongue into the slit of his penus, all the time thinking of the male stripper. His pre-cum tasted delicious but he suddenly pulled his cock from my mouth and carried me to the bed. I was self consciously begging him to fuck me as he knelt between my long Asian legs, spread them apart, and guided his cock into my pussy. We devoured each other with hot passionate kisses while he pushed hard into me as I met each thrust and formed a tight vacuum on his throbbing cock upon each stroke. As my pussy continued to clamp onto his cock he finally exploded and pumped load after load of cum into me.

We rested for 10 minutes when I started to give him a hand job to arouse him. I soon replaced my hand with my mouth and straddled his face with my pussy lips as he turned me over and remained on top of me in the classic 69 position. I just had an orgasm when I felt him building up to his own climax. He told me he was cumming and I told him to stay deep in my mouth and let me have it all. He soon erupted and discharged loads of jism down the back of my throat into my stomach. There was so much cum I felt full! I continued to suck it clean. We then rested some more until Neal started playing with my 34D's and and my pussy lips at the same time. We both became aroused once again but were so exhausted that we fell asleep with his cock buried in my cunt.

The next morning we awoke in the same position and passionately kissed. Neal told me that he is extremely horny when he wakes up in the morning and immediately turned me over on my stomach and spread my legs. Neal then proceeded to give me a tongue job...starting at my neck and stopping in the crack of my ass. I nearly died when I felt his tongue invade my asshole and slip in and out. His tongue finished invading my ass and aimed for my vagina. I started to cum on the spot and Neal slurped down my juices for the next 2 minutes. I was on fire and he knew it. His hard cock replaced his tongue and he plowed into my vagina from behind pumped in and out for the longest time and finally burst out a load of cum into my pussy.

I checked the time and knew that this affair had ended. I told Neal that I must catch my flight and he nodded and planted a romantic kiss on my lips. We both agreed on what a great time we had and acknowledged that we would be seeing a lot more of each other in the future.

On the plane ride home I couldn't help but think about that male stripper story and wondered what a visit to a male strip revue would be like. I also knew that I would find out very soon.

lopaka
lopaka
5 Followers