Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

"There is just a double bed, as it's normally for young couples," he says. "That's all right, we are friends with no secrets," Mandy laughs. To celebrate the two girls kiss each other on the lips, a kiss that lasts more than 10 seconds, while the landlord's mind ticks over.

Mr Singh knows he has chosen well. He takes them around to look at their rental and Selina invites them in, excusing the mess and she is still packing some things away.

She notices both girls are very pretty and enter the room with their arms around each other. Mandy, the tallest at 5ft 7in can't disguise her 37-inch breasts so noticeable under her tight shirt. Her friend Sherrie is about 5ft 3 with what looks to Selina as a 34-inch set of firm tits held in her bare midriff style top. These girls are not Selina's type, she can tell that instantly. They seem too forward for her liking, but that is purely incidental to her.

She thinks they are young sluts compared to her own reserved standards. The one called Sherrie seems the cheekiest by attitude. Selina can see through the outline of her thighs through her cheesecake cloth mini and notices she wears a skimpy red thong. The taller one Mandy is wearing a micro length denim skirt but it is tight and not see-through, but comes just inches below the tops of her legs. Selina shudders to imagine wearing something as sexy and daring as that. She can tell they are not afraid to show off their shapely legs.

They tell Selina they will be out looking for a job soon and ask what she does for a living. She tells them she is starting tomorrow as an au pair for a French businessman.

"Oooh," chortles Sherrie. "Ooo-la-la! He might give you a French kiss, I am jealous."

"The landlord says we can move in after lunchtime tomorrow, is that okay?" Mandy asks. "Yes, I am out of here early morning with transport picking me up at nine, so go ahead.

"I'm sorry there is just the one bed."

"Hey " coos Sherrie to her mate, "we don't need two beds anyway, we like to keep warm on cold nights and be cool, really cool, on hot nights!"

Sherrie walks up to the wall length mirror and runs her hand over it. "I've never seen one as big as this. How way out," she says, sounding like the school student she really is. "Yes, it's great," answers Selina. "I believe the landlord went to great expense putting it in to make the room look bigger."

Mandy pipes up, "He told us he is putting a sofa at the end of the bed opposite the mirror tomorrow because he has no room for it. We told him that's cool because we can always sit together on the sofa and look at ourselves in the mirror. Ha ha ha!"

The two young women finally leave and go back to the landlord to complete arrangements. An hour later Selina decides to hand her 'vibrating toy' back to the landlord. She knocks on his door. "Mr Singh I can't possibly take this thoughtful gift you gave me when I start my new job so I have made sure it's clean like new and see, I've put it back in its original container."

"Did you ever get to know how it works," he asks knowingly.

She blushes. "Oh not really but it was so nice of you to offer it. I guess I am not that sort of girl but I think that pair I just met might be. Anyway, would you please take it back? I really never used it but I did take it out and left it on the sideboard just to look at it as I haven't seen a real penis on a man, only in pictures."

"I have a better idea Selina, the new tenants you just met are close to your age and they appear a pair of fun loving wags and they might appreciate it. Maybe if you left it in the package between the two pillows they will easily find it "

"Yes, that looks as though I accidentally left it there. I will put it there first thing in the morning when I make the bed. I think though that cheeky one Sherrie is telling us fibs. I wouldn't be surprised if she's dropped out of school but not game to say. Did she show you proof of age?

"Arr, sort of," he replies in a soft voice. "She showed me her breasts and said they would not be that big if she were not 18"

"Mr Singh, I know I am a naive inexperienced young lady compared to most girls my age but her tits look about the samesize as mine and mine were that big before I turned 18. She is just making iot up to get around you."

"Well I warned them no hanky panky as this is a respectable place and they promised to behave. They will be job searching very soon anyway." He returns the conversation to Selina holding the huge phallic symbol. "I am surprised you did not use it, as most women like these toys," he says candidly.

"Oh no Mr Singh, I didn't want to offend you but I can't bring myself to using sex toys. It doesn't seem natural and I'm sorry to seem so old fashioned and prudish."

He knows better but he will never let on. The phone rings. It is the Frenchman Jacques Pardie to make arrangements to pay up Selina's rent and give the Indian a healthy bonus for letting her go so readily. Selina heads back to her room with the vibrator clutched in one hand to make sure she can get all her belongings into the one and only medium size suitcase she owns.

The next morning she places the 10-inch vibrator resplendent in its transparent package between the two pillows where the two saucy new tenants can't help but see it. It is almost nine o'clock and she doesn't want to keep her new employer waiting like last time.

She closes the door, suitcase in hand, and makes a final visit to Mr Singh. "I think I am going to miss you Mr Singh. You have been so helpful. I only wish I had something I could give you to show my appreciation."

"You already have but there is one little request I have to make this old man happy and remembering you."

"Yes, what is it?" she asks. "Just give me a nice kiss on the lips. Not on my forehead. Just to taste your lips for a moment will make my day."

"Ooh, I didn't expect something like that Mr Singh, but since I have inconvenienced you I will allow you to kiss me instead knowing it will make you happy."

Selina hasn't kissed a man on the lips and doesn't want to look silly again in front of him and put the onus on him to make the move. She is still nervous about anything slightly personal but shuts her eyes as his mouth closes in on her lips. He finds them moist and warm and he presses their lips together just lightly at first, moving a bit to the left and then to the right before planting his against hers more fully like she imagines film stars do when they kiss. The closeness and personal thing that it is sends a nervous shiver up her spine, making her feel uncomfortable as she feels the strength in his arms pulling her tightly against him. He releases himself and smiles into her face.

"You are a beautiful child. I will miss you so much and good luck my dear. I am very jealous of your new boss and you can tell him that."

She laughs and picks up her suitcase, just looking back to give him a final wave and now she stands on the footpath outside their address waiting to be collected by the French couple. It is right on nine o'clock. She sees a white Mercedes limousine approaching and moving over to pull up at the kerb near her. Is this for me? She asks aloud. It is. The only occupant is a chauffer.

Continuing: In Asian Innocence Manipulated Chapter 3, Selina enters a ménage a trios with the French couple and so begins her erotic awakening. Meanwhile her former landlord Mr Singh has two new sexy young women to occupy her apartment and he doesn't waste time adding a new twist to his advance plans as he prepares for their arrival.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers