Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

She struggles to sit up, resting on her elbows. "Oh Josette I'm so sorry. I don't know what come over me; I'm so embarrassed I lost control. I was enjoying your massage and it was making me feel so...so. It was making me feel..."

"Sexy?" Josette answers.

"Yes, that must be it. I felt so sexy I can't understand it. I'm sorry for the noise I made please don't tell Mr Pardie I can't control myself when I'm touched by someone. It all started when I was taken to that lady's home at weekends from the orphanage. The two ladies there always gave me something to drink every time and rubbed something all over my bare bottom and between my legs when they put me into the bed between them. I made such a noise when they excited me I couldn't help myself and I've been like that ever since I was that earliest age like I told you."

"That's all right Selena, lots of women are very loud when they get aroused. I think it's a good sign of healthy release. No good bottling it up. I'm a bit loud myself at times; don't be surprised if you hear me from across the hallway. But Selena those women were despicable and were not interested in helping you, they were just helping themselves to you; they must have been lesbians using your innocence for their own kicks but here in our home you will always be safe.

Selena smiles as Josette caresses the side of her face and runs her fingers down the girl's arm. "Thank you for showing me what I must do. I don't feel as frightened about it now I've allowed you to see me with no clothes. Your massage was so beautiful, at first I felt I could float away on a cloud but before you could finish I got this feeling coming over me and..."

"Just relax now Selena, a good orgasm like that one is good for your nerves and you will sleep well, and I'm going to let you go to bed now so you can sleep on that lovely sexy feeling. Tomorrow morning put on your black negligee and come to our room at 7.30. Jacques will be ready, lying on the bed on his stomach with a towel under him because I will put it there and make out I'm getting a glass of water. He thinks I'm massaging him and he won't see you enter the room the way I'll have him lie down, eyes shut waiting for my touch.

"When you come in, just pick up the oil on the side table that will be near where his feet come to. Start by putting it on his derriere. Now it's a very sexy one, those cheeks are tight like a young man's and just the perfect shape and size it turns me on. You could really enjoy doing this."

"Josette I will be a nervous wreck inside but I will try my hardest to do it properly. What if he gets an erection? I looked at him there in his gym trunks this morning and oh, oh, it seems quite big, what if it's like that when he turns over?"

"Selena, it's much easier to massage a man's penis when it's hard than when it's soft. If he gets an erection seeing you in your negligee consider that a compliment. It means he's happy to see you."

"Oh yes, that's nice to know. I want him to be happy to see me and think I am doing my job well. I do so much want to keep my job; I would not like to lose it by not doing my jobs well. Surely though he won't expect me to massage it will he? Can I go around it as thought I'm not looking at it?"

Josette laughs cheerfully. "No darling, you can't go past something like that. I assure you if he's hard you won't want to go around it, you will want to take it in your hand and feel it, squeeze it, rub it, and make him come."

She blushes at the thought. "You make a difficult thing sound s so simple but that is you, not me. I will be shaking, and yes, I could get excited and be shaking more again but I will be glad when it's over and I can make him happy so he knows I am good at my work."

"Just remember to rub the oil all around his testicles, now they're quite large in his scrotum bag thing and that's because he carries a lot of sperm in there. Your job will be to make him release some of that. It's important for a man's well being to release it now and then unless he's having sex all the time."

"Oh Josette, it sounds too much for me. You know I've never seen a man naked and never touched anything like that so what if I freak out and make a fool of myself? I can't imagine me making it spurt out, I wouldn't know how."

"Tut tut my young lady. That's enough of that. You might surprise yourself yet. Don't forget you are part of our private ménage a trios and that's far more important than being a servant. We brought you into our household in the traditional French au pair custom but here in Singapore we are doing it slightly different. You are part of our family, Jacques, me and you, we will all be very close."

"Thank you both for trusting me. It feels so good and makes me happy to work for him; he is such a man I respect him so much. I like to think he is like a father to me. I never knew my real father. Mr Pardie can be like my father, I feel so safe and happy around him. He's so handsome and strong, you are a very lucky lady Josette to have him as your man. I have no one."

"But you do, my dear, you can make Jacques be your father figure. He can be your pretend father from now. He will respect you and look after you like a daughter and all you have to do is please him, it's that simple."

"Oh but I will, I will," she trills like a happy canary in a cage. "If he's my pretend father, you will be like my pretend mother and I can be like your pretend daughter. Can we be like that? It would be nice, would he mind?"

The French model giggles like a girl. "It all sounds so crazy but why not, we are one happy family here, the three of us and whatever you wish to think to make you happy you can believe and enjoy." The two women hug each other as though something's been decided. "Selena, I will tell him tonight that his pretend daughter wants to please him, that's all I have to say. Jacques never married and never had children. He'd be delighted if he thought you would act like a daughter to him. Daddies and daughters go well together"

"But I can't be his real daughter can I? I can't be?"

"No of course not, no more than I'd be your mother but in our cosy ménage a trios anything is possible in our thoughts so we have these fantasies of what it would be like to be close in a family sort of way in ordinary times and in times of pleasure it can be naughty fun."

"Oh Josette, I couldn't possibly do anything rude in front of him. He'd be horrified if he thought I was a loose woman. I would be ever so happy just for him to hug me and I can him and maybe steal a little kiss if you let me."

"I'm going to bed now, our little flower, so I'll leave you to your dreams and see you in the morning. I will come in after you've started massaging him as though I didn't know about it but don't jump up and try to hand the job back to me, it's our little secret. I will just make out I'm surprised and pleased you were so thoughtful to offer to do this as a surprise for him. Now you just lie back on your bed now and think about Mr Pardie wearing those tight satin trunks this morning and how you're about to find out what that big shape looks like without his trunks."

Josette puts her bedroom light on the lowest dimmer switch as Selena climbs into bed with no clothes on and waves goodnight to her She lies there on her back, still feeling sexy after her experience and kept more so that way by thinking of how she can make him happy. This is her big chance to really get on side with her master and cement her position in the household. She lies back thinking of how he looked with that iron bar shape inside his satin trunks outside the gym room and then switches off the light to lie there in the darkened room to fall asleep.

She finds it hard to sleep for a while, tossing and turning and suddenly she hears his voice, it's muffled, but it's him. She hears Josette's French accent too. They are mumbling and whispering something and it's coming through the intercom above her head near the bed. She tries to switch it of but it seems stuck so she tries to ignore the sounds, but listens for his voice which bewitches her.

Selena doesn't know but this is another one of his seduction techniques to draw her in closer to him, to be fascinated and made to wonder about his strength, his masculine aura, his sexuality. Josette plays along, both of them well aware that unless she's already asleep she will hear them quite clearly.

"What do you think of Selena?" she hears her ask.

"A rose in the Spring would not smell as beautiful as this young woman," she hears him reply. The young Singapore girl smiles to herself, her hand reaching between her legs as she wonders.

"Jacques she's a very sexy young woman, I can tell, she's got the looks of an angel, a heart of gold and a figure better than mine at her age. Do you think she's perfect?"

"Nothing is perfect," he replies, but we all try for perfection. If Selena has any faults I will find them but I will not harm the girl, she is a breath of fresh air to me."

Josette and Jacques are aiming their words at Selena's ears, not to each other, hoping the innocent virgin is still awake and will hear them. "Oh Jacques, you're hard already. God your cock's so sexy, so big and powerful looking, it's so thick in my hand. Having you inside me makes me feel a real woman. I never felt like a real woman until a man first put his cock in me but yours, my god, it's something else. Did those pretty models fight each other for you?"

Selena is sitting up now, all ears, straining to hear better but the reception is loud and clear with no background noise to interfere. "They were nothing like you Josette, you know how to reach me."

"Jacques you, my ardent lover, never before have any men reached so deeply into my heart and my soul as you. When you hold me in your strong arms I feel like a baby safe in your protection, your kisses melt me and your presence makes me feel like I am the only woman you'll ever need. And what of Selena; do you think of her?"

"She is pure as the driven snow which is good, there are not as many like her today at her age, but she is still a girl waiting to become a woman. I will take her there when she is ready."

"You want to fuck her don't you, my darling?"

"She will come when she is ready, only she will know when. I cannot and will not make her want me inside her. She must want sex first and then she must desire me so strongly she cannot wait any longer for such love."

"Our love, don't forget," Josette reminds him.

"Yes, our love, I know my dear heart that you desire Selena too and I can understand why. I think the young woman has so much restrained passion deep inside her that when the time is right and when she comes to me so I can penetrate her to end her virginity only then can we expect this precious jewel in our life to bond with us in the one bed. My first time with will last for hours, I will know every inch of her body, feel her heat, taste her breath, our bodies will be as one, intertwined."

"Oh god, you turn me on just saying that Jacques. I can imagine it now,"

Selena, hearing all this, is shivering , her teeth almost chattering. But not from being cold, it's from the sudden realisation of where she fits in. She's now more confused than ever; she wants so much to be accepted by him as a fine woman he can admire but she now realises there is a catch. She wants so much for him to be a father-like figure for her esteem, but she knows now he wants to bed her. She wants so much to be retained as the couple's au pair help for the security and comforts of a good home it provides but she now realises they will expect her to join them in lovemaking.

But when? How long do I have? She asks herself. Her resilience to falling like a leaf from a tree will remain with her, she knows she must massage him in the morning and according to Josette, spend much time handling and massaging his big penis. Doing this is her greatest test of character in her life so far. She can actually be with the man she feels she is starting to love and have her hands over ever part of his bare body, to see his huge erection standing up like a light pole and be excited by the sight and feel of it and yet she must not be affected. She must keep her composure and never let them know she overheard their conversation but protect her virginity even if he gets annoyed or angry with her.

By the tone of their conversation she wasn't supposed to hear – she thinks - Jacques and Josette have brought her into their household to groom her for lovemaking. Is this a better life than living in the small but friendly apartment alongside the Indian landlord Mr Singh? Yes, she decides, but she is not ready for sex with him. In her heart of hearts she feels the pain of waiting to be satisfied by a man and Mr Pardie, to her, is more than just another man, he's her Superman and she will almost worship the ground he walks on as long as he gives her the time she needs to say 'it's time.'

She will do her best to please him but the Big Man will find this virgin is a difficult catch but worth waiting for on another day. When it happens it will surpass anything he's ever experienced in his life of lovemaking and it will take him by surprise.

CONTINUING: In Chapter 6 Selena has her hands around the nine-inch thick penis she knows will one day plunge deep inside her, ending her virginity and making the girl into a woman, but there are adventures to overcome first and things are not always as they seem. Meanwhile in chapter 6, her former Indian landlord, the randy Mr Singh is locked in a sexy game of cat and mouse with the promiscuous school girl tenant hotties, Mandy and Sherrie, to see who comes out on top.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers