Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

Selena is enjoying this at last, losing some of her earlier fears and shyness brought about by his words of encouragement that he'd like to treat her as if she's his own daughter. Unknown to Selena Josette's returned but doesn't enter the room even though the au pair is facing away from her and doesn't know she's watching from behind near the door. Jacques shuts his eyes after the young Asian further indulges in rubbing his penis in various ways like a kid playing with a new toy. "Make me come Selina, do it like I showed you," he says with eyes closed awaiting the onset of greater pleasure.

The sheer starkness of his fulsome rod that she knows must have given his previous lovers such pleasure makes her feel unusually sexy and she can't wait to see his sperm shoot in front of her own eyes knowing she's made it happen. She follows his advice and has his shaft rock hard and stretched to the limit with her fingers putting downward pressure at the base, her thumb and two fingers of her left hand seemingly driving the base of his penis deep into the skin against his scrotum and lower abdomen while her right hand commences to rub faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and faster with her grip around the back of the penis head.

She's watching his eyes squint and his lips moving about as the pleasure intensifies rapidly after such a long and drawn up build up due to her protracted playtime with his organ. And as organs go Selena's grinding out a symphony of sound from him and it's making her pulse race too, causing her to take short fast breaths watching him and hearing his ever increasing groans. She's hoping he doesn't have a heart attack such are the sounds he's making and as her hand rubs him with thrashing speed he emits a really long loud groan and his hips lift up off the bed slightly as a sudden streak of white spermatozoa flies into the air and lands back down on her knuckles causing the Asian au pair to give out a teenager's squeal of delight, her face brimming excitement and relief almost matching his. She keeps going faster still and she grins like a kid let loose in a lolly shop as she watches his manhood jettison three more streams of his cum and then deposit two further lesser loads that only go as far as landing on her fingers.

Remembering what he said, she slows her masturbating momentum down as the orgasmic pleasure takes its journey through his nervous system and his brain and seemingly to other parts of his body. He opens his eyes and shouts almost alarmingly, "Selena you are fucking brilliant!"

But she's not finished. As he's muttering how great it was she's scooping up the sperm that's landed on her hands, wrist and his upper thighs and spreading it on his penis to rub it into dryness as he instructed. Her pussy is wet, but that's from her own sexual excitement but just the same, her spread lips behind her thong panties have never been so close to the juice that is the seed of life.

Jacques sits up and pulls Selena close enough to give her a light kiss on the side of her face, realising that Josette is back. They smile at each other and her face is beaming with anticipation hoping she's made up for her earlier blunder.

"Was it good for you too?" he asks in typical male fashion."Oh sir I'm so happy I could make you come like that. There was so much of it, I couldn't believe how much. It was all over my hand and wrist as well."

"Yes I saw that, but you didn't put any of it on your tongue."

"Was I supposed to do that? I didn't know I could eat it," she says innocently. Never realising how often the Indian landlord put some of his in the goat's milk he gave to to drink up so heartily. "Never mind young one, there will be other times I'm sure," he says with conviction in his voice.

Both of them are still sitting upright and he puts his hands around either side of her upper arms but level with her bulging breasts so that his arms rest lightly against the sides of them as he pulls her arms in towards her body just enough to squeeze her breasts together slightly. "Tell me Selena, did you enjoy my cock?" he asks pointedly. Their faces are so close together she fears he's about to try to kiss her on the mouth and to her that's about as personal as it gets. "Yes sir, yes sir," she stutters meekly. "It was incredible, such an experience for me I won't forget."

He smiles and releases his grip much to her relief as she realises Josette is coming into the room. "Then when you retire to your bed tonight you will remember this, yes? And when you remember how you did it, how it felt for you, how you made me have an orgasm like I did I'll want you to give yourself an orgasm by touching what is behind that cute black silk thong I've been staring for quite a while now. You fill it out quite handsomely."

Selena blushes and realises how she must look to Josette, sitting astride his thighs, legs apart bare breasts almost in his face. "I can explain," she offers ahead of any cattiness from his lover. "Don't worry Selina, I saw everything and I'm proud of you. You are just so, so sexy. I've not seen Jacques ejaculate that far when he comes for maybe years now. You must have really turned him on. Oooh, and no wonder look at those lovely titties, such beautiful big nipples you have. Was it your idea or his to go topless?"

"It was an accident. I spilt the massage oil all over my negligee and Mr Pardie said I should take take it off."

"Oh did he eh? My man asking you to undress so he can perv on your teenage body? How utterly delicious, I don't blame him!"

Selena laughs with relief. "Can I go and get dressed now sir?" she asks knowing she must get cleaned up and prepare breakfast for them. Later in the day they are taking her out to lunch at the Vis a Vis restaurant and to see a show in town.

She scampers off to her room taking the messed up negligee to be washed. Josette gives her man a loving mouth kiss. "Tell me you really wanted to fuck the daylights out of her, she's so sexy," the French model whispers in his ear. "I don't have to tell you that, you already know it," he replies.

But if this masterful French lover thinks he's got Selena ready to lie down and be taken so easily based on the massage outcome he's got another think coming.

Meanwhile, across town Selina's former landlord, the opportunistic Indian Mr Singh is already orchestrating some ways of making music with his new buxom teenage tenants, the expelled schoolgirls Mandy and Sherrie so it won't be just a fiddle no string attached. How the mischievous students handle him is another story and the temperature in Singapore is getting hotter as the randy voyeuristic landlord and the two slutty students come to grips with each other as to who's the smarter.

That's leading off in the upcoming Chapter 6 of Asian Innocence Manipulated where Selena finds that tantalising times confront her every which way as the virgin vigilantly and valiantly veers into a new episode of protecting her pussy from a master of erotica who edges her closer and closer even if she frustrates him almost beyond his patience. If he can wait so must my readers for about 10 days.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers