Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"So?" he postures as she looks at Mandy wondering if she should go on. "So?" he repeats.

"My cousin carried me over to this man- he was older than him by a long way and mostly bald -- well he put me in his lap and this grandfather looking man, I still don't know who he was, was rubbing some slippery stuff into my bum and next thing I felt it..."

"What did you feel? You were feeling his cock perhaps? What, holding it?"

"No, no! He was putting it up me, up my back passage, wriggling about until it went into me and I just yelped out loud at first because it hurt a bit. Funny though, it felt really sexy and when the head of his cock was going in I got this real horny feeling there. He was up me sure enough and before I knew it he was thrusting into me slowly at first and holding me tight around my hips. My cousin just stood there watching for a while hard as a rock too but his dick was bigger. The more this man kept plugging into me the early ache went and I started to really like it. I mean I really liked it. I couldn't believe it. The old man leaned me back and pushed my hips up higher so my dirty minded married cousin could put his cock in me, bending over me going for it."

Mr Singh discovers he's in bonus confession capitulation time: two for the time of one. "Oh yes, I see it now," he nods excitedly. Your first was double penetration? How amazing and so soon? You are a fast learner then."

"I had no choice; they were both into me I couldn't hold back."

Mandy pipes up and she's feeling her breasts as she speaks, "you didn't tell me that Sherrie, you only told me you had two in your first time and I thought."

"Didn't think you'd believe me," she replies, and besides I couldn't say much me being what I was at the time." The erotic Indian's mind works overtime trying to imagine this sweet peach held tight facing outwards in the lap of the grandfather-aged man, his penis vertically into her via the back alley, while her married cousin drives his cock into her via the main entrance.

"Did you come," he asks uselessly. "Now what do you think?" she fires back. "When it's two on one and it's good what do you think happens?"

"Would you do that again?" he wonders out loud for good reason. She looks at him and hiccups again and gets off her chair to go around behind him. "Why old man? Have you got two dicks to do me?" She moves closer and drapes her arms around him making him tremble with excitement. She can feel him shivering in his boots but it's not because of feeling cold it's because of feeling how hot Sherrie feels so close, her bare breasts brushing the sides of his face teasing him.

He lifts his arms up over his head and presses the point, "you haven't answered the question" he says, leaning back and reaching around her bare breasts and squeezing them against each other enough to make her tilt her head downwards to see his brown hands clasped around them. In her accelerated rate of sexual arousal she knows this alone is something he could only dream about and pacify his lust by jerking off at the very thought of feeling her youthful body and sensing the lustre of her smooth satin-like skin. She allows him to continue hardly concerned now that this swarthy skin Indian, the kind of man she can't stand, has his hands all over her breasts.

She finally answers him as his fingers move across and tweak her nipples making them harder and pointing out appreciatively. "Course I'd do it again you silly man. I just told you it was good. I'd never thought I'd do anal; no way but it was forced on me and them doing double on me was like, it was like unbelievable."

It pleases him to hear this and gives him an added dimension to his scheming. "Better than in the pussy?" he asks. "Just as good, but different, it was like electric impulses going through my whole body when I come, I couldn't get over it making me want it again when I thought about it later."

What inhibitions -- if any - the cheeky peach brought into his apartment are certainly gone. A little drink of his goat's milk works wonders. Mandy too, is feeling randy just as he expects now his dirty little trick is working. He really will have them in the palm if his hand at last and if he punishes them for being insulting he knows he can easily get them to turn the other cheek.

"Let us sit on my lounge over there, it is more comfortable for you girls," he suggests, and this time they don't give him any lip. No yet anyway and when they do it won't be nasty ridicule because with four sets of sexy lips so close to his mouth he can afford to give them a tongue lashing for their rude behaviour and the many insults he's heard them dish out by eves dropping on their conversations behind his back.

They readily follow him and literally fall back into the cosy large leather lounge, giving him space to sit between them. "And what about you Mandy, you haven't told us about your first time. You must know something?" he proffers.

Now that Sherrie's confessed Mandy's more inclined, and she too, feels her libido escalating to such an extent this ugly Indian suddenly seems sexually acceptable. "It was my uncle that did it," she confesses. "I've already told you I'm not a virgin now; go ask my uncle about it," she says.

"When was this?" he asks as she puts her hand over the bulge in his pants and slowly slides it back and forth. Sherrie's also taking up her option by sliding her hand up and down the inside of his leg sending urgent messages to his brain that he's being simultaneously caressed by two ravishing and somewhat ready hot-to-go young women.

Answering him by leaning into his ear she purrs teasingly, "now that would be telling but I'll tell you since you seem to have some sort of weapon there you might threaten me with if I don't. See how big my tits are Mr Singh, you like them I know you do and why not, I'm young and fresh, so firm and feeling so horny right now. I didn't know Indian men could make someone like me feel so horny. Well, my tits, let's just say they were nowhere near good as they are now when I had my first."

He's smiles the smile you smile when you have something to really smile about. "Oh yes," but if it's worth remembering you must know how you did it," he counters.

"For a start I didn't do it, he did it."

"Who? Your uncle?"

"Who else? I said to go ask my uncle. He lives on his own not far from us and I'd walk to his place and go there often as he liked giving me nice things. This day he took me up to show me the attic he added on top of the house. He was planning to sell it after making the additions and wanted to show me. The attic had a television set and all his private collections of things in there and just a single mattress he put on the floor to lie on with the attic window open on hot nights.

"He showed me some movies that had Asian women massaging Western men who were naked and the women put oil all over the men's bellies and chests and were sliding around on them until they ended up sitting on their hard cocks. Some of those Western men had big dicks, really big ones and my uncle said they make him jealous as his was just six inches and the ones the women were massaging were much bigger.

"He asked if seeing something big excited ne and I said yes and he put another movie on showing Asian women up close sucking really big ones They were not Asian cocks though, I think he said one was black American and another was Jamaican where he said lots of men are really big. Watching them made me lick my lips and he caught me doing that and he suggested I should learn now how it's done so if I ever meet a Western man like those in the movie I will know what to do. I thought it made sense as no harm could come from sexing up with my uncle in his attic. It was so private and I felt turned on, so wet and I ended up giving him what he wanted. When he took his pants off I got a pleasant surprise. I kept doing it until he made me swallow his cum."

"Now that's being a good fine young woman I do say," says the landlord pleased to know she can do something she's told to do without question. "But that's just the start surely. Did you do more to please him?"

"Is Singapore the capital of Singapore? she replies. "Does someone like me lie back on her uncle's mattress while he sucks her growing breasts and puts his fingers into her, exploring inside, making me wetter and wetter for him and not let him have his way with me to take my first lessons in pleasing a man?

Sherrie chips in, "tell him Mandy what you told me, how he fucked you; go on I dare you." Encouraging words from the younger one to her friend encourage the Indian to fondle the breasts of both his new tenants as Sherrie continues to glide one hand up and down the inside of his thighs and with her other hand, moves her flat palm over the bulging sausage in his pants as Mandy pins her fingers each side of the shaft to let them see the size of its girth. They both lick their lips.

"Yes tell me, I insist," he orders Mandy, knowing she's more in the mood to do as she's told with the sexual stimulant in her nervous system now making her feel completely uninhibited and feeling hot and passionate in her loins.

"All right then, I'll tell you., My uncle was into some kinky things and he got this really wide and very sticky binding tape out like they use on large cartons and things only a different colour. He made me lie back, dragged my lovely new white panties down over my ankles then pushed my legs out wide with my knees pointing back and tucking my ankles in he then got my arms under my thighs and taped my wrists to the lower part of my legs so I couldn't move my legs or my arms. I felt really helpless and I was. In a way it was scary but exciting at the same time wondering what he was going to do. He said it's a game he's always wanted to play out with me watching me grow up over the years and now I was old enough it was time, whatever that meant I didn't know.

The Indian is now all ears. His Indian cock is red Indian at the end engorged with blood from excitement and he fights to contain his urges or he will waste what he wants to give them in the proper place rather than spoiling his new pants. "Keep going, keep going," he urges the ever more randy Mandy.

"Okay. He then put a black blindfold around my eyes so I couldn't see anything, not even a shadow it was black as black can get. I was already out of my skirt but my denim top and all I had left on was my pink and white Puma joggers. He ordered me not to talk but just to lie there quietly because talking he said just spoils things. All he wanted was to hear me moan and be puffing and panting when he got me worked up.

"He got some other tape out and put it across my mouth so I couldn't talk and spoil his fun but it had air holes in and when I tried to talk and tried shouting it was just soft muffled noise, didn't make sense. I knew I was totally helpless lying there legs apart and my arms tied and it was pitch black and my mouth was taped so I couldn't make a noise. I had no ideas what his game and all he said was not to get frightened he would not do anything to hurt me.

"Then I felt him sucking my nipples, pulling them up into his mouth and sucking really hard. They were much smaller then but he said they turned him on. He was going from one to the other trying to stretch them up with his lips and suddenly something really strange happened. All of a sudden he was sucking both my nipples at the same time. But how could he? It felt really sexy as they were getting sucked differently and I was trying to sing out what's happening but the only sound that came out of my mouth was mmmmmfff mmmmffff mmmmfffff sort of like someone had their hand over my mouth only tighter.

"The sucking on my nipples was really weird because as I said it was being done in a different way at the same time and I thought there must be someone else there but there was no one in the house that I could see. It kept going for quite a long while and I got this lovely orgasm but it wasn't exactly bone shattering. Not like the other ones than came later. More like a twitchy ripple effect. I was moaning in my muffled voice way and I heard him say something like 'that's the way go on moan as loud as you like because only we can hear you.'

"It didn't dawn on me at first but later on it did." The old Indian can't help but interrupt."Mandy you're making me feel like I wish I was there not him, this is so hot, are you just making this up?"

"No way, no way," she insists. "Don't interrupt and you'll get the whole story like I told Sherrie. She didn't believe me either at first. "Well he went down on my clit and I could feel him spreading my outer lips with both hands and putting his mouth on my clit and stretching it high as he could. He kept going back doing that over and over and then there was a change in how he did it, like it was now someone else doing it but I couldn't see any one and couldn't hear anyone and I never found out."

Sherrie is unbuttoning the landlord's shirt and trying to get the belt from around his waist as Mandy tries to finish her long winded version of her first experience. The Indian, still sitting but with his chair turned around into open space, is feeling sex from every direction now and listening to Mandy's first time on top of Sherrie's first time has his cock really throbbing. He wants to help Sherrie who's trying to get him undressed to check him out and she's looking impatient but he doesn't want to distract Mandy from finishing the confession of her hot first time, especially as an older man was involved. So far all he knows is that she'd been tied up and he's having his way with her but hasn't got his dick into her yet. Mandy pushes her tits into his face so he can lick them as she continues.

"Well next thing I felt his big hand under me and his thumb went into my bum and his fingers reached into my pussy like a pistol grip and squeezing. I'd never felt that sort of thing before and he kept it up making me orgasm quite loudly, it was that good especially from his thumb.

"He found putting his cock in me was easy. I was so turned on and wet I felt it just slide into me even though it felt huge inside, even bigger than I thought sucking it earlier. I didn't know what to expect being my first time and but he pounded me real hard. I could feel it right up inside as if the head was going into my womb and the feeling, not being used to it, was incredibly sexy for me. I thought to myself I've got a man's penis up inside me already and just knowing it made me feel real turned on.

"He was going full bore right into me in for a fair while and I could hear his balls slapping against my bum and his heavy breathing and there I was I'm lying there on my back, blindfolded, tied up and gagged not knowing what will happen next but I'm making my muffled noises like crazy behind the gag across my mouth and I could feel my body jerking back and forth from the way he was thrusting into me. Then suddenly he stopped and I thought he was coming on me or something but no, the cock was back in me again pretty quick only it felt different. It didn't feel as thick this time. I could tell because a minute ago my pussy muscles were real tight around it and this time it took a while for them to adjust to it and grip it again the same way while it was thrusting in me.

"He was doing it fast, really fast with much shorter strokes like it knows where to find my g-spot just inside and it sure it. I didn't know there was such a thing as a g-spot then but now I know that's he was aiming for. I could feel his breath and he was panting too like I was only he made more grunting noise than I did being gagged like I was. Must have been 10 minutes or more and I come real hard this time. The orgasm went right through me and I felt I'd been held up and rattled. He kept fucking me just the same, he didn't stop while I was going off my head muffing into the gag and then I felt this warm to hot feeling like a sudden surge go up into me and he was groaning loud while it happened and I knew then he'd come inside me.

"My uncle kept me tied up legs still out wide and blindfolded for quite a while after that and I could only hear clicking noises but no other noise. It was eerie and I had to remember he said he wouldn't hurt me and he didn't of course. It seemed ages before he took the gag and blindfold off me but he still didn't untie me. Instead he had this big vibrator shaped like a man's penis and he told me to look down and see what it's like to see a man's cock go inside the pussy. He said I've felt what it's like so have a look at what it's like.

"I wanted to know why didn't he let me see him doing it himself and he said because being blindfolded so I couldn't see who was doing it made it more erotic and turned him on all the more. He said he'd been waiting for years to do it to me. I asked him about me thinking there was someone else doing it too but he laughed and said I was just imagining that as I didn't see anyone in the there when we arrived and the only other person with a key was his real estate agent he met that morning and he wasn't coming to inspect the place until the next day as arranged to go back on the market. Anyway I never knew and never found out so I just forgot about it except how good it was and that's my story, so there!"

"That is a very sexy recollection of your first time Mandy but I think perhaps your uncle's friend, the estate agent may have done an early inspection, shall we say a day early," the Indian says with glee written all over his face.

"I don't know, I never saw him but I do recall my uncle bragging how the agent waived his commission fee when he put the place on the market with his extensions."

Sherrie's finally got the Indian's shirt off and he lets her unbuckle his belt and both of them grab hold and start pulling his pants down. They are now feeling steaming hot, especially Mandy after recounting her first experience and memories of all the pleasures of a good fuck back into her presently sex charged mind. "Come on Mr Singh, Sherrie sings, we want to see if it's true all dark skinned men have big cocks"

They can see his energetic erection bursting to get out of his underpants as he tries to not get their hopes too high. "Girls, I must advise you," he says in his humble but now excited Indian tone," I am having to tell you that not all dark skinned men have big cocks but I am happy to show you my offering."

They drag his undies down and squeal as one, both grabbing for it at the same time but Sherrie getting her hands around its girth first making Mandy test the size of his testicles. "Oh shit Mandy he's all bluff, it's true about men with dark skin."

He's all smiles and taking in a deep breath as he looks down at them, both kneeling in front of him, both bare breasted and fighting for possession of his penis. He knows that girls adore the male penis and some even worship it wishing they had one of their own (some do these days..oops) but these inexperienced hotties are not as yet fully undressed. He will work on that in a minute knowing he has them where he wants them. He plans on making this last for hours, knowing the drug will remain active in them for at least six hours and he still has two bottles of cheap champagne left. He lets them slobber greedily on his pulsating rod as they take turns sucking him rapidly trying to make him ejaculate but there's something on which they didn't calculate and it's called Tantra.

"Who is going to be first?" he asks as he surprisingly pulls himself free of their grip. They both put their hands up at the same time and then cup their hands under their bulbous breasts as if they are choice medium size melons on display and should be tasted.

"You will do it my way," he says with unusual authority in his voice, something Indians are not famous for. "Both of you get your clothes off right away and be nude and feeling rude," he says feeling good about the way he used alliteration in what he said. "I am going to give it to you both, and perhaps even in both barrels"

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers