Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

"Oooh" chortles Sherrie. "I like the sound of that but you're an old man and we're only..." but she doesn't finish the sentence as he chips in aggressively, "I told you I am not an old man. Young people always confuse older age with poor performance but I must advise you that older age means great experience and knowing better how to please a woman. You will not find that in most males under 20" he returns with sting to hit back on the age gap.

"I said get your skirts and your pants off and be undressed like me." They obey him without question this time knowing he holds the perceived power of a perfectly positioned penis -- bolt upright, seven inches long and there's no holds barred with its thick two-inch diameter for a nice tight fit.

"Besides, I have to inform you that if you address an Indian about sex you are dealing with centuries of tradition in erotic experience, culture and knowledge about satisfaction.

"I will tell you just once but briefly ask you what do you know about Tantra in the religion of sex?"

Both girls look at him dumbfounded and look at each other shrugging their shoulders. He sees they both have a hand on their pleasure button and their fingers are slowly turning each of them around like winding forward the hands of a clock. Good, he thinks to himself, very soon he will be winding them up good and proper and then we'll see who can go the distance.

"You do not know. You are too young to know much about sex, you only think you know," he says with a touch of scorn. "It's easier to grow a sexy body in its form like you two and become wanton women but you are here today before me, naked and not knowing much about your own body I would be sure, so I will try to explain in quick time.

Mandy, still highly sexed up over recounting her first time experience and Sherrie talking about the double penetration invasion of her private quarters the day she really should have been taking different lessons in the classroom with just one teacher, show equal interest in his Tantra talk.

"What is it again? Tantrums?" she thinks. "I thought that's when someone carries on a bit like I did as a kid and got slapped around the legs for being naughty."

"No, as I expected, you are wrong. It's Tantra not tantrums and yes it's about being naughty I'll give you that," he says back sternly. "I can see I'll have to punish you in such a way it will please you as it pleases Hindu women in sex."

Both girls until now remain kneeling before him -- a position he thinks is warranted, his intellectual superiority quite obvious even though they possess physical attributes made possible by the Ultimate Superior kindly gifting such heaven sent female forms for the benefit of mankind.

"Lie down there and I will educate you," he orders as he points where he wants them to lie on their backs side by side. "I'll now explain than in Hindu culture and centuries-old tradition in Tantra sexual activity is the divine link between heaven and earth. As both of you are Asian school drop-outs I would not expect either of you to be so educated about a foreign tradition. I will explain very quickly and you will then do as I order. In Tantra Hindu men learn to control and postpone ejaculation until their woman has achieved as many orgasms as she wishes -- it is always multi orgasm time and a good man does not leave his woman until she is nearly exhausted from many orgasms and then, only then he will plant his seed deep into her."

"Gosh Mr Singh are they that good? How long does that take?" Sherrie asks. "That my little pluckable flower is worth an answer. It is not like Asian or Western sex that lasts only a short while it usually takes more than two hours sometimes even longer than three hours. Could you handle that?"

"Being screwed for three hours?" Mandy shrieks. "You must be joking, no man will do that."

"Your uncle and his business friend didn't mind having you tied up blindfolded for a long and you didn't mind that," he reminds her as he stands over them, his erection appearing like a flagpole from their upside down position. "Well being blindfolded make it scary sexy in a sort of way, it turned me on heaps," she answers and gives him another idea. He thinks it's neat when young ones spill the beans so readily and give an older man an insight to their relatively immature mind.

"You two girls look so fuckable right now you want it don't you? You want my dark coloured cock I can see it in your eyes, especially you Sherrie, you haven't taken your eyes off it." He decides he'll tease them and make them really earn it the hard way, making them suffer for all their insults about him being wimpy. He knows the Spanish fly in their system is making them crave for sexual satisfaction and his erection is their most natural attractant. There's something about a hard penis that a female can't deny is good for her; she doesn't have one but she wants one. They want his bad as the combination of the alcohol and the aphrodisiac seem to burn into their pelvic area's sexual regions, igniting every erogenous zone of their bodies as well like a match does to tinder dry grass.

He pulls out a chair and sits it in the centre of the room, plonks his bum on it and orders Sherrie to get her tight arse over to him so he can rub her nicely rounded cheeks. She doesn't have to be told what he wants her to do though, her womanly instincts are already ahead of him as she plants her feet either side and pushes her hairless vulva on to his eager mouth.

He's watched them doing this to each other through the wall into their bedroom but now it's his turn at long last -- a week is a long time for a man in his forties watching them cavort naked and playing sexually with each other almost within arm's reach yet on the other side of a wall and not have flesh contact with them until now.

Her nectar is youthfully delicious to him, burying his face into her, pressing her outer labia out and sucking like a man possessed on her clitoris as she arches back, swaying on her feet moaning and leaning her head right back into Mandy's breasts as she stands behind her fingering herself unable to contain her own mounting desire.

And he is a man possessed at this moment. She's surrendered her prize jewel into his possession and there's another one in the queue waiting to be taken. Mandy's hands are all over her friend's breasts as she arches back, her eyes rolling back in her head as she orgasms so quickly that he can sense her shudder momentarily.

He makes her stagger back to let Mandy push her equally shapely thighs up to his mouth, his tongue immediately darting between her lips and flaying the sensitive nerve endings provided by nature for Indians of his ilk to enjoy by going for the lick of their life. The man from Karachi will never be caught tongue tied giving sex education lessons to the needy who skip a whole year of school because they think they know best.

The lip service they're giving him now is not the kind they've been giving him behind his back; it's much more up close and personal. While the lips on their sensuous mouths are still velvety soft and glossed from lipstick his tongue is working like a dipstick between the lips inside their labia majora. He feels the excitement is making the inner lips of their pussies firmer and thicker as nature nurtures their vaginas to be very ready for what's to come.

He pushes Sherrie's shoulders down to kneeling position and gets his hand behind her head, holding it there to keep her mouth on his cockhead without lifting his face from between Mandy's thighs. He's an artful Indian that's for sure. Sherrie doesn't have to stay there more than five minutes as he's got Mandy moaning her head off massaging her engorged clit with his tenacious tongue and then inserting two fingers upwards into her sweet spot and expertly finding her g-spot to bring her orgasm on loud and clear. He wonders why females complain so much when at the height of pleasure, they're always moaning.

Mr Singh's in his element, two naked older teenagers with ravishing figures and both of them frantic for hot sex in his living room. This is what living rooms are for -- living it up! Both teen tenants are wet as wet can be and so is his face, smothered in their generous juices. His house guests are so turned on he's certain they'll be capable of taking the huge green cucumber he's saved for this 'slam bam thank you ma'am' occasion. It's his time to be dirty with them and dirty he will be knowing they'll love being downright degraded in his presence because their intense sexual fever for pleasure and need to be satisfied is more important now than their pride.

He's banked on them not being satisfied with an everyday sex romp and he's ready to go well into the night with his voyeuristic lust at long last finding sanctuary in the perfect haven for any penis, the soft warm and welcome folds of two hairless Asian vulvas. What else could he ask for?

Having two is better than having one because it gives one of them at a time to recover from their oncoming orgasms so they can gyrate to the next once he starts turning them over like plucked chickens or a porky pig on a spit. His religious belief in Tantra over the years enables him to control his ejaculation and maintain an erection for a long time, and even if it eventually flags, he's got two artful young Asian hotties on hand to get it back up again.

If there's one thing an old Indian hates it's being called old before his time. Mr Singh feels very young at heart right now feeling he can so easily dominate the desires of these two high school drop-outs and put a lot more into them than more respect for their elders.

Well, this is one pair of twitty birds not complaining now he's in control of the action. He's sucked their nipples, they've gone off their heads giving him head and he's had a hand in finding that their smooth bare pussies are fabulously finger lickin' good.

They want the main course and they're getting anxious, now begging him to fuck them. Can you imagine that? Two deliciously attractive hot body young women in his apartment begging him to fuck them? That's something he didn't have to put in the classified ad for the rent vacancy to land this bonanza. They just turned up at his door and of course, being an astute judge of character, he simply had to welcome them with open arms. For being so thoughtful he's being richly rewarded.

But the night is but a pup and this is one old dog not barking up the wrong tree as he orders them to get on the floor and give him a 15-minute demonstration of how two females fuck each other.

He knows they know how, but they don't know he's watched how they do it when spying through the wall into their bedroom. In this case the eyes have it more than the no's.

"I know women do it and you two, young women that you are, must have the instinct to wrap your hips around each other and get into it," he says sternly, waving a finger at them as though they're suddenly back in the classroom and he's the principal without principles. "Show me how young sluts screw their cunts together and don't stop until I know you can come doing it," he booms.

Lusting for more orgasms in the grip of their feverish state of arousal they can't wait to show him, the exhibitionist side of their personas proudly on display for his greedy eyes. He wonders if they'd do this for him without being coaxed with alcohol and the amorous aphrodisiac he added to their goat's milk but it doesn't matter now he knows he can really reel them into his grubby clutches whenever he wants to as he's got money and they haven't

His greatest regret is that he didn't get the super sensuous Selena into such a situation when she occupied his only rental apartment. He thinks now she's moved on to a luxury life with a wealthy French couple uptown that his humble home is beneath her. What he doesn't know is that Selena often thinks of him and how it used to be less stressful living in the apartment now occupied by the two hot students. She's currently caught in two minds with the seductively clever Frenchman pressuring her gently more each day to claim her virginity and while he entrances her he also scares her. Mr Singh, she thinks, was so simple and so harmless she somehow misses him.

If she could see him now she would want to bite her lip. Engrossed in a gross sexual fantasy coming to life for him the now wild Indian thinks his new tenants are manna from heaven. He stares at them carrying out his orders to go fuck themselves and that's what they're doing and he's in the box seat in more ways than one.

Sherrie lies on her back with the slightly more buxom Mandy spreading her hips over her. They merge their thighs as one like two dirty dancers in froze frame, hips locked together, two wet vulvas with vaginas at variable angles grinding and twisting, their pussy lips meeting and parting, then coming back for more, their clits erect and bending under the pressure of fresh female flesh, each student of pleasure licking their lips at each other as they strain to bring their mouths together but can't without releasing pressure where they need it most on their clitoris.

The Indian is beside himself gleefully taking this in, every twist and turn, every sigh and moan, every quick glimpse of bare pussy lips exposed before the next body movement presses them together, sliding across this way and that, Mandy holds the rudder from the back steering her genitals anything but gently in a slow but purposeful circular sweep across Sherrie's pink slit, the weight of her body squeezing the younger one's vagina petals and making them open only to get pushed the other way as Mandy bears down on her again.

They keep swivelling and thrusting for 15 minutes and finally move from plateau to orgasmic phase. He sees them lock on square, both cunts curvaceously cuddling as they seem to shake their hips violently to create the clit on clit vibration that rapturously rocks them into their mind numbing finale. They were so good that as they sit huddled getting their breath back savouring the waves of pleasure rippling through their loins he's applauding them. He applauds them, calling out 'bravo bravo, more more!'

They look at him in disdain. "Mr Singh when are you going to do your bit and give us that cock, we've waited long enough," Mandy wails.

"Okay girls, but first I want to you to convince me you really want it, I mean want it real bad. Come on Mandy, you're the one singing out for you I want you to beg for it before you get it. Go on," he says as the voice of new found authority.

"I'm burning inside for your cock landlord," she shouts back. "I've never wanted your cock so much as I want it now."

"That's very good," he replies back to his humble best. "I shall get pen and paper and ask you to write that down and sign it on today's date so I can always show you later that you told me so because young people have terrible memories".

He returns seconds later with a clipboard and pen and gets her to repeat her statement in writing, preceded by 'to Mr Singh.'

"What about you Sherrie? Tell me something about my cock that turns you on. Go on, what is it, I can see it in your feisty eyes."

"All right then, the younger one confesses "Mr Singh when I look at your cock, your thick hardness I want you to put it up me hard and fast. How's that?"

"Oh that is very, very good and true I must say," he answers, "now put that sentence in writing and sign it underneath Mandy's. She does as she's told which is not like her at other times.

"You are both very, very good for me," he says. "I am so glad you both come tonight and I am here to help you keep coming. Now as Tantra teaches me I must satisfy you both with my penis in you and give you many orgasms. Can you handle more?"

They look at each other and back at him convinced he's trying to mock them they're so turned on. "We can," laughs Sherrie in a semi-sloshed voice,"but can you?" You won't last the distance 'cos we're about 25 years younger than you for a start and there's two of us and just one of you!"

Mandy adds to his ire as she supports her friend. "Yes Mr Singh two of us and one of you 25 years the difference that makes 50 years of difference with two of us."

"I am a polite man at times and I will ignore you lack of belief in my sexual prowess," he replies. "I can see I will have to teach you both a lesson. I am going to put a challenge to you, you are both so hot for a big cock come into my bedroom and lie those hot arses on my bed, spread your legs and get ready for something big."

He's already made sure he's pulled the shades on the mirror on his side of the bedroom so they can't see he can see into their apartment and they dump themselves on their backs on his bed as instructed. He disappears into the kitchen.

"Shit I'm still randy as hell, I'm aching for it," Mandy mutters to her friend. "Wish he'd hurry up." Sherrie's just as impatient and is already imaging something nice and firm inside her passage that she's longed for ever since her once-only DP experience in her first year at junior high. "I want it just as much as you Mandy; at least he's got a decent sized dick after waiting this long."

"Well I'm a bit older than you so I'm the senior one and I go first and besides my tits are a bit bigger than yours so biggest tits goes first every time."

Just as Sherrie's about to return fire he turns up again with his erection amazingly still intact but it's not his dick they're suddenly fixed their eyes on it's what in his hand, a light green Oriental cucumber just perfect for eager pussies at its standard nine inches length and two inches width.

"You two don't get enough luscious fruit into you, that's your trouble so I got this for you, I personally picked this Hybrid Ninja variety oriental cucumber as it's perfectly straight with a permanent erection, and you should know how nice and smooth and fat it is," he says proudly holding it out to show them as if it's a replica of his own edifice.

"Oh my God," she says, 'it's like a horse's thing, surely you're not...."

"Oh yes I am afraid it is so, this lovely cucumber has a very long shelf life too, so I have some extra ones you can take back to your own kitchen, these oriental varieties are all identical in size and straight shape and you can always feel horny when you look at them. Didn't you know that cucumbers originated in my birthplace India before they spread to other parts of the world thousands of years ago? Didn't you two learn at school -- no I suppose not -- that cucumbers are more than three thousand years old in the Asian region?"

"I like the shape of it," Sherrie muses, "I can imagine it, yes I can; I'll have a go."

Mandy cuts in, "it's bigger than your cock it's more like...it's more like ..."

"It's more like something you've always wanted to try out," he suggests and hands it to her slicking it in baby oil." Mandy takes it protesting it's too big."It's not too big for you Mandy, you just might surprise yourself. It's long and strong but you decide how much of it you want to feel inside you as the cucumber has no brain, just lots of brawn for nice cute young women like you who like to see their pussy lips pushed very wide."

Sherrie looks at it in Mandy's hand, almost green with envy. "I'll give it a go if you don't want it," she urges. "It looks like it belongs to King Kong, what a dong!"

Mandy pulls it away from Sherrie's outstretched hand saying it's hers to try first. They start to squabble over it, both hanging on to it at opposite ends until he takes it back, orders Sherrie to get down on her elbows and stick her bum up high so he can fuck her. That makes her move fast and she's glad Mandy's got the cucumber after all as she really wants the cock.

Entering Sherrie was so easy for him, gripping her by her hips and quickly thrusting his seven inches of throbbing thick manhood where she wants it most. It's thick and he's fast, just the way she craves it and he looks down and knows why she's already moaning as he sees his dark skin weapon pummelling into her pink pussy between her satin white cheeks.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers