Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Taking them like this is what the swarthy complexioned Indian's been sweating on for the past week spying on them in their bedroom. Sherrie, the shorter, younger of the two but with the biggest mouth for cheek, is taking his cock so easily it shows him how turned on she is and he's confident after this episode both of them will want to dine with him more often. And he's right about that even though he doesn't know it yet.

He glances across to Mandy and watches how she's sliding the oriental ninja variety cucumber into her, taking note of how her pussy lips are spread nice and wide to take its thick girth. She's not looking at him, she's too busy eyes fixed at how long it looks when she withdraws it almost from her vagina, holding it perilously close to one end so she gets a guaranteed eight inches working its way to her womb where there's room for more if she needs it. He can see she's going for its size to stimulate her mind all the more by the way she almost takes it out and her eyes light up watching the size of it delightfully sliding back in almost out of sight before repeating the process over and over.

Mandy's moaning too, but not as loud as Sherrie who's close to shrieking as he hits her g-spot time and time again, leaning forward to run his hands over her breasts.

She's buried her head into the covers on his bed, churning them up and he can see by her sounds and the way she's screwing up the covers in her hands that she's miles away in Utopia land. He knew it wouldn't take long for her to orgasm -- either of them -- they're so sexed up with the high powered erogenous stimulant in them. And Sherrie's been asking for it almost soon after she finished her second glass of champagne.

He keep his dick in her but slows his strokes to a more relaxed first gear thrust as she rides through her orgasmic phase and at last opens her young eyes still panting. He withdraws from her and pushes her over on her side and beckons to give the cucumber to her friend.

Mandy's hasn't had an orgasm from the friendly piece of fruit in her but she will next time especially after he's given her one in the shape of his big bone. He knows once they start coming another will follow if he keeps it up to them whether it's his cock or something else they can get inside. He turns Mandy on her side and lies behind her, dragging one leg up high.

Finding her slot is ever so simple with a cock head more like a warhead on a guided missile that's drawn to the heat of its target. Contact! Mandy moans loudly because this is the real deal and she can feel the heat of his weapon driving upwards into her most private passage (except at the doctor's) drawing her breath and sending up her pulse rate. This is her preferred zone, passion before pride now, and she's rapt as he's wrapped one arm under her and fondles her erect nipples that jut out almost half an inch from her areolas.

He's got her body jerking back and forth to his thrusts and his other hand reaches down to her clit, massaging it furiously and then pressing down on the top of the hood making her erect glans stick out proudly. From the tip to where the clitoris goes back into its protective sheath he can see close to half an inch of it. It's a good sized clit what he can see of it but no wonder she's happy with his thick sexy seven.

He knows of course that this particle sized penis on a woman might be little but it's certainly much bigger in delivering greater sensitivity than the glans on his manhood so he's putting those nerve ends to business getting her a more frenzied feeling inside out.

He stops thrusting and holds his penis hard into her up to his balls finding her g-spot again and just shakes his hips about making his cock head vibrate on her most sensitive internal love spot simultaneously massaging her clit in a fast circular manner on top. He looks across at Sherrie who's eyes are shut mouth half open moaning as she's got the cool cucumber almost out if sight in her but she's not holding it, she's just got it jammed in so there's only just less than an inch outside. She's using one hand to tweak her hard nipples and her flying fingers have the tip of her clit right on the edge as though she's only got 10 seconds on the cock, I mean the clock to reach a climax.

Mr Singh will never have to sing for his supper or become a busker on the street when he can entertain like this inside his own living room. He's got both of them singing his praise loud and clear even if the music they're making is nothing but moans and more moans and more moans and even groans. Their breathless panting noises that could be mistaken for a dog running uphill on a very hot day they way both of them have their tongues sticking out. Ah if only the people who sold him the Spanish fly could be a fly on the wall now, what an endorsement for their product.

Mandy comes with shudders rendering her pelvic region and she cries out his name, not that he can help her now, she's too far gone and a gentleman never interrupts a woman when she's caught in the maelstrom of a shuddering orgasm. For Sherrie too, it's too late, she's allowed the hefty cucumber to slumber deep inside her while she brings herself off with her well rehearsed fingers dancing all over her clit, shrieking as she fantasises that the huge swell inside her vagina that's been pushing up into her is really a well hung black American tourist pinning her down in his hotel room. Sherrie was a dreamer at school too.

No sooner he lets them get their breath back, his erection sturdy still but he wants to put cum on both their faces, yet he knows it's not time yet if he can maintain his ejaculation discipline of many years practice. He's also anxious to discipline these cheeky tenants just a bit more, ordering Sherrie to sit on his perpendicular positioned penis as he lies on his back, making her face him so he can enjoy her bouncing breasts and feel them. Sherrie's given the well oiled cucumber back to Mandy to this time bring on a very fruitful orgasm after just 10 minutes of fast thrusting.

But the Indian wants to give Sherrie a surprise after she eases her wet lips down on his cock that's pointing 'this way please.' He lets her enjoy his thick girth for about five minutes then suddenly gets her by the hips and shouts to her "bum" and she responds instinctively buy raising her hips and lining his knob into the adjacent entry point. It's dry in there but not for long as his cock is very moist from her vaginal juices and this little honey is a very busy bee bouncing up and down on his shaft as she relives her first anal with renewed satisfaction.

Little is said between the landlord and his youthful playmates; it's more fun concentrating on feeling good and it's better to talk about it afterwards. He only needs to know they're moaning, sometimes uncontrollably, to know they're enjoying this old man's company. So much for saying he's old, they're the ones with strained looks on their faces, at times squinting, gritting their teeth and looking in pain but he knows that's the price pretty faces pay to when they're getting down and dirty having sex.

And talking about getting down and dirty, Sherrie's sounding very dirty shouting "Fuck me man! Fuck me man! Fuck me man! Oh fuck! "Such language in front of a humble Indian gentleman but it goes in one ear and out the other to him while his cock's going in but it's not coming out the other side even though for shrieking Sherrie it sure feels like it.

While Mandy's feeding herself full of cucumber and making a real meal of it by the sounds of it, her flatmate feels that her nipples are electrified from the contraction sensations caused by his penis pushing up so vigorously in her.

The friction of his cock sliding up into her takes her breath because it's different and sexily sends a message to her brain that it's naughty but very nice. He knows that females more than men surprisingly are more likely to ask for anal anyway. It's the type of taboo sex she first experienced in her maiden intercourse when her married cousin gave her a sample of it at an age he should have thought twice about

What she's feeling is as much in the mind as in her lower regions. Knowing he's up her there and she feels it pushing up and sliding back, pushing up and sliding back, pushing up and sliding back, pushing up and sliding back, pushing up and sliding back, pushing up and sliding back over and over and over but faster now as he senses she's moving from the plateau stage of enjoyment to full blown climax any minute.

The friction she feels down there is something altogether different and it's sending what seems like electric impulses to her brain. The faster he thrusts upwards and she pushes down on him, her hands planted on the sides of his stomach, the more she feels the zapping impulses going to her brain and the extremities of her breasts. It's tighter than in her vagina and the grip is making her go off her head and she comes with a loud cry and her body trembles and he mind races to a place it's never been before.

The younger one's made more noise than enough and drowned out Mandy's orgasm with the cute cucumber. He looks over as she's pulling the big whopper out of her and she grins. Conquering such a cucumber is a new experience and both of them can compare notes later.

Sherrie's contractions subside and she rolls off him half exhausted and feeling just a bit sore but certainly not sorry. This is the moment he'd led up to all evening, he's set to splash cum in their faces to cap of their first lesson about sex with an Indian landlord. He tells Mandy to get over alongside Sherrie so he can give them his seed.

They move fast wanting it. It seems no matter what country it is, females -- at least those feeling sexy - like to have their man's cum spread across her face, his life giving seed on her life's identity. Who knows, with staying power like he's shown thanks to his Tantra beliefs, his seed could grow cucumbers the size of the Oriental Ninja variety the two young Asians just tasted.

His ejaculation comes with a series of bursts as he quickly ranges his rod close to their open mouths, their tongues wagging for a white Christmas in the middle of the year. They're on tenterhooks blinking and waiting for the mad moment up close and so personal they see his crimson red knob throb one extra time and suddenly they see it coming thick and fast laying a white mat on their matt pink tongues as he gives the first shot to Mandy and aims into Sherrie's mouth with the next jettison.

He's groaning loudly now as it's his moment of pure joy, the same euphoric feeling racing through his brain as women feel, his own anus sphincter nerves quickly contracting simultaneously with the rhythmic contractions in his prostate and penis muscles as he shuts his eyes in glorious heavenly abandon knowing that for them a dark man has dumped layers of his pure white product on to their soft white Asian faces.

Both of them swallow what's on their tongues and under their tongues. Strands of it hang from the top teeth of both girls where two of his spasms landed across the top of their lips partly under the back of their front teeth.

He glances down and sees them rolling their tongue around their lips to pick up his sperm and Mandy cups a hand under his tight testicles and starts licking his dick around the highly sensitive glans giving him more reason to feel more sexy contractions in his anus.

Sherrie joins in putting the head of his cock in her mouth and sucking it dry while Mandy licks his scrotum. He groans and groans again watching them and feeling their touch. If this is what having good neighbours are about he's sure glad they moved in next door.

After a long absence of any conversation due to heated sex action he breaks the silence asking them if it tastes good.

"Do you like it?" he asks. Mandy nods agreeing and Sherrie's wiping her lips dry and feeling more of it on her check which she removes and sucks off her finger. "Yes, that's yummy," she replies. "Sort of like mild salty nectar."

"Well it's the nectar of the Gods of Love you must know, that's why women crave for it so much and why men like to put it on their face as their face is their personal identity. What could be more personal than what I just did to you lovely sweet young things?"

He tells them they were very tense and now he's relieved that tension but both of them still feel incredibly sexy. It will be another three or four hours before the stimulants in them stop stimulating and he looks at the clock. It is only 8.30pm and the night is just a pup. He will recharge his battery and give them a deserving fresh glass of champagne. Nude but not rude, they follow him to the kitchen, their beautiful breasts jiggling. He looks at them, pours them each a glass of the bubbly, cups his hands under each girl's breasts and bounces them gently.

"That was just the first lesson; after we finish our wine we will move to our second lesson tonight. I hope you will enjoy it as much as the first."

*

NEXT: In Chapter 8 it's back to the battle of wits between masterful seducer, French erotic photographer Jacques Pardie and his newly hired au pair, the breathtakingly sensuous Selena. Can the 19 year-old scaredy cat virgin continue to keep the big tomcat's paws away from her kitten sized pussy? There's a twist to this romantic yet sex-charged tryst between an ageing master of lovemaking and a lovely young learner with immaculate morals.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers