Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

She's surprised to see him wearing just a pair of dark blue satin Calvin Klein briefs that allow her to see the shape of his thick penis set to the left like a log. The sight of his taut well formed backside makes her gulp when he turns around and she sees the outline of it in his tight underwear.

"I always dress this way doing studio shots because the arc lamps get so hot," he says. She's been turned on by his masculinity from day one at Barker Road and no different to most women, she adores a tight well shaped butt on a man.

Selena's fixated by the size of his penis and glad he's wearing something she can look at as much as possible. She once read an article in Cleo Singapore magazine about penis envy and the writer suggested alternatives for women who can pleasure themselves with penis-shaped vibrators but Selena is certain of one thing: there is nothing better than the real thing.

When she first touched it last Saturday having to massage him she had to get a grip on herself in her bedroom that night after having to get a grip on the size of his manhood that morning. She couldn't imagine how Josette could take all thick nine inches of his firm flesh. Ever since that massage she can't wait to set eyes on it again provided it's not aimed at her pussy.

It was a day of quick education for Selena about the anatomy of a man's sexuality, asking what makes it so hard for so long, and then admitting to him she liked how it felt in her hands. She just doesn't want him to try to put it in her. He has his own ideas about that.

She's aware he will want to get a picture of her like the 21 year-old bank teller part-time model from Tonga but she can't imagine how he can do it if he's ejaculating. But just the sight of his swollen shaft can more than make up for her embarrassment as far as she's concerned.

"What have you got on under that robe? " he asks.

"Just me," she answers.

"No I mean what you are wearing under it?" he tries again.

"Oh just this, what I had on at the restaurant," she says trying to sound like a real model as she unties the cord to reveal her black lingerie.

He gasps at her innate beauty. This is a young woman who absolutely underrates herself he is certain, and all the better for him so he can train her by teaching her things. The black silk thong is one of the French underwear garments they gave her in the gifts to make her feel at home the day she first arrived with a small suitcase of very basic clothes. The thong is a size 6, perfect for typical young Asian women's sexy small but well developed bums.

"Selena you wore that today at the restaurant, something so sexy as that? You did that for me, yes, no?"

"Yes," she fibs. "But I was wearing a shirt and a skirt over them you will recall."

"No, I did not notice, I was too busy studying your lovely shiny black hair and how radiant you looked in the face. You looked so happy. Was that because I asked you to pose for me?"

"Yes" she fibs again and he feels his organ grinding inside his pants while he groans softly in the throat. Jacques is ever confident he will get this young wench into his arms and into his bed before long. He can sense it.

"Let us start," he announces. "You look so good in your bathrobe, we will start there and I want you to put some expression on your face, no deadpan looks and don't smile too much. I want to see sensuality not a cheerful social expression.

"In your robe you have just come out of the shower and you are feeling very sexy so you leave it undone as if your lover is in the next room and you are about to go to him. Stand there like this...move your head on this angle. Pull the robe away so you see your whole naked thigh; now forget I'm here, forget who you are and it's a studio scene, imagine real hard you are about to enter your man's bedroom, so put some feeling into your expression Selena, you must feel sexy, you want to make love...he's waiting with a big erection just for you; open your lips a bit more, run your tongue along the top of your top lip, think passionately as if it's real, be the model about to make love and you want him to see the desire in your eyes....hold it! That's perfect; stay there...that's it! Perfect.

"Now we'll do a few variations of the same picture. Those few expressions were excellent. Are you sure you did not take lessons from your Indian landlord somewhere? For a novice that's very good."

"What's a novice sir?"

"A novice is someone who's like...who's like an amateur. It's someone new to something like you are to this. Now we'll do those same shots in that position without the robe."

Selena's getting wet below from the excitement of posing for the camera. What is it about girls and women who just love to pose in front of a camera -- still photos or movie camera; it seems there's no worldwide shortage of females who get turned on when they spend enough time in front of a camera.

Jacques would probably tell Literotica readers it's because in front of the camera all the attention is on them; the fussing with the make-up and props, the sensuality of facial expressions required, the very often very sexy lingerie and sexually expressive clothing, the baring of smooth naked flesh and being the dominant centre of attention makes young women come out of their shell prepared to play and invariably they like to show more than they planned to show.

The Frenchman knows that by the time he's finished taking the shots he wants of Selena in the underwear and then doing more suggestive but not explicit poses in even sexier underwear, she will be wet as wet can be. And she'll be twice as willing to suck the photographer's erection. If young models can do it without any pubic hair so can young ones of Selena's age he's sure, so the scene is set in more ways than one.

Half an hour goes by and he's done all the shots he wants with her robe and black bra and thong ensemble. "Selena you were very good, I'm very proud of you," he praises and she instantly feels taller than her 5 feet seven inches. Now change into this red g-string and bra, the red will look very good with your long black hair."

She hesitates as there's nowhere private to get changed without leaving he room. "It's all right Selena; you needn't be embarrassed in front of me."

She hesitates longer as she's always been fearful of taking everything off ever since her younger teen age experiences being manipulated into naked frolics by the two lesbian women. "Don't look sir," she pleads as the little girl inside states her case. "Okay Selena," he smiles and shakes his head; "I'll turn the other way."

A minute later she sings out "Okay" and he turns around and he says "Oh my God, you look stunning." And even for someone so seasoned in seeing sexy women in daring dress ensembles right down to the tiniest bits of cover, Selena looks sensational.

The only thing missing is a Polynesian style tanned skin but her typical Asian white complexion looks just as compelling in another way especially the way the bra cups her magnificent breasts and the cut out points of the garment allow her voluptuous pink nipples to jut out provocatively. Her nipples are thicker and larger thanks to years of manipulation on them by the two lesbian women when Selena was selectively taken out of the institution for weekend sex play visits to their home over such a long period of time.

The g-string bikini bottom, like the red bra is a woven lace silk design showing small pockets of bare flesh. It's more a preteen size and holds the well developed outer lips of her vulva in tightly at the base and accentuating a slightly upwards projection of her entire vulva so that it seems to sit up higher and more sexily. A tight grip for a tight pussy, he thinks. From the back the g-string cord is so thin it's completely hidden in the crack of her bum.

Selena doesn't feel comfortable wearing it and she doesn't like the colour or having her nipples promoted so aggressively in this kind of bra top but she hides her feelings to please him.

Jacques sits on a stool adjusting his camera and Selena walks over to him asking if his camera is all right. "Yes, it's fine," he replies and is looking directly into her thighs. The light is just right for him to notice the sensuality of her tightly compressed vulva and he puts a finger to one side and runs it down the side where the g-string binding sits against her skin.

"This is a good fit for you Selena, it's very tight but I can tell your beautiful pussy wants to get out of it," he professes. His finger runs up the opposite side now in the reverse direction, sending a tingle of excitement through her. Then, just lightly and only the once he draws a finger on to her vagina from the very bottom of the crack and drags it upwards until it reaches her clitoris where he stops, presses in very lightly and withdraws his hand away. She liked that.

"Yes, it is a nice outfit and I can see it fits you well. It will look good in the photographs," he said standing up and indicating to her where he wants her to pose.

"This time though he's moved to more suggestive and erotic poses in an effort to make her feel sexy and more giving of her emotions. He's using angles that give the impression she's got no pants on at all the way she arranges her legs so the suggestion is 'I'm here, come and take me' and as he switches her from one position to the next, getting her to practice seductive looks in sulky eyes, bedroom eyes and closed eyes as if she's enjoying it. Selena's really getting turned on.

This is new to her and the real woman starts to emerge from within the shy teenager. "Blow a kiss and I want to see emotion in your eyes that you are in love with someone," he instructs, and although it takes several attempts to get it right for Mr Perfection, Selena's got his erection up and almost giving him three legs to get around on.

"Now in this one I want you to lie down facing up, tilt your head back, eyes closed, mouth open and I want your tongue touching your top lip as you imagine your lover's penis is inside you and it feels so masculine and powerful driving into you, you are moaning and enjoying the pleasure so much...."

"He takes her right hand and places it on the hot looking piece of red material barely covering her pussy. "Now to get the feeling right I want you to imagine, Just move your fingers around just there so it feels good and will make your face expressions more natural."

To this stage she's been posing for 40 minutes and it's taking its toll on her usually well controlled modesty. She's feeling erotic and wants to look sexy so she's happy to do as she's told for him to get the best camera angles for hot innuendo. She's feeling more daring than ever before in her life knowing she's in a private room with him and pleasing him. He wonders how long it will take to actually get his hungry member inside her. At the moment she's not giving away membership to go there.

Jacques is getting the images he wants and moves to a more suggestive mode but within the confines of erotica not pornography. He gets her to lie on her tummy and with her legs outstretched, bring her left hand up from under her to slide under the red cover and touch herself while her right hand reaches around and over her bare bum and inside her g-string so she's feeling herself from two different directions. Her sex organs are not visible, just the direction of her two hands going to them as she lies on top of them.

He uses this method as a disguised tactic to make Selena hot and so turned on she'll be more likely later on to grab his penis as keenly as a kid being handed a juicy lollypop to suck on.

"We're nearly there Selena, you've been wonderful," he praises and makes her feel even better than last time with her rising libido helping. What's helping her libido to leap higher too is the way his satin tights are giving her an eyeful of a huge erect penis almost popping out the top as it sits in an upright angle inside the dark blue underwear. Every chance she gets she keeps looking at it, mesmerised by the size and shape of a man's status symbol.

"Now this last screen shot is the hardest so I want you to try real hard and get the effect I want, is that okay with you?" he asks, not telling her what it is and Selena agrees without knowing what he wants. She's in the mood to be more liberal with her feelings, wet as wet inside and staring at every opportunity at his bulky erection. Jacques knows she's fascinated by the size of his manhood from the very first time she got a glimpse of its bulkiness inside his togs coming out of his gym on the first day she arrived at Barker Road. It's why he deliberately stands up close fronting her so at eye level she can't help but visualise its masculine meaning.

"Now I want you to kneel down...yes like that, now put our knees apart and I'll be photographing you from a three-quarters rear angle so I see all the cheeks of that lovely fleshy butt of yours; now I want you to keep your shoulders only slightly turned as you turn your head tilting over in a rearward direction....."

"Like this," she offers.

"Yes exactly but that's the easy part. Now this image is of a woman showing real emotion in her face as she has an orgasm....."

"You want me to have an orgasm?" she blurts in an astonished voice. "How...how.."

"How is easy," he says. "I want you to come for me. And this is what you'll do...give me your hand."

He takes her right hand and slides her fingers under the side of her tiny red g-string bikini cover, forcing the cloth to give up her privacy and reveal the moist lips of her genitals with her fingers on top.

"Move your fingers and masturbate for me," he demands in an upraised yet encouraging voice. "You must get yourself excited to get the feeling I want to see in your face when you climax for me. The camera does not lie only if you pretend to have an orgasm. It must be real. It must be passionate and with real feeling. You must shut your eyes and keep your head turned back as I showed you. You must keep going, let me hear you moaning with pleasure while you touch yourself for me. Keep your knees apart and hold your left breast with your left hand. Without warning he suddenly unhooks her top and throws it behind him so Selena is left with just a miniscule g-string on and even that's now pushed to one side by her hand going under it to masturbate for him.

The young Asian would never do this for anyone but him. His intoxicating pheromones invade the realm of her senses and sexually that makes her want to be close to him and to please him.

"Is this what models do?" she sighs.

"Yes, sometimes, now Selena you must concentrate on what you're doing. Stay in that beautiful subservient position and relax your body, keep your chin just above your left shoulder as you turn your head back, now keep those eyes shut, mouth open and feel your fingers at work. Pretend it's me doing it and you want to please me to show me you are a sophisticated woman, not just a teenager. I want to hear you moaning as the feeling gets better. I want you to feel erotic, to feel dirty and sexy, to let yourself go, I want you to perform for me. Show me how well you can perform sexually in excitement, show me how your lovely fingers dance and tease your clit making you so wet and wild. Show Jacques what he wants to see, give him your orgasm."

The very sound of his voice sends tingles through her and she's already turned on enough to do anything he says, the long photographic session, the constant sight of his hidden erection and the sexy poses in sexy underwear and being alone with him in a private room has conditioned her to let go her inhibitions and become a real woman, and for the first time in her life, feeling somewhat lustful.

He's not telling her that he's ready to put his manhood in her mouth once she orgasms. This is how he did it with the 21 year-old Polynesian model and the others that bedeck the walls of his studio with their faces rendered by his cum. And soon, it will be Selena, another step closer to getting inside her.

She's listening to his dreamy voice instructing her and her fingers push the bikini cover aside showing her entire vulva in a 'don't care so unlike Selena' act of exhibitionist self-satisfying lustful play. Her mind is racing and her eyes are closed tight thinking of his face, the sound of his voice, the shape of his manhood inside his short tight briefs and knowing he must be watching her right now, the g-string pulled up tight between the crack of her perfectly shaped bum making her appear naked, daring to expose her pussy while she's kneeling and fingering so furiously.

Jacques sets his camera up on the tripod to catch the moments he wants to catch that are so important to him -- the time of her orgasm so he can capture her expressions in orgasmic euphoria' her mouth around his penis and ultimately using a hand held shutter button her taking his cum in her open mouth and over her face.

He's enjoying her soft sighs turning to soft moans graduating to louder more urgent sounds as her clitoris -- the most sensitive part of the female or male sex organs combined --builds up responsive intensity in her nervous system.

Just now he's sure Selena's not even aware he's in the room. He's taken his briefs off and his raging erection stands up proudly, his balls swollen and ready to send forth with the combined interplay of his prostate. She's panting and her breath is short and fast, her head bobbing about as it leans over her left shoulder. It takes 10 minutes but she does it. She lets out a long loud moan and her body stiffens as her pelvic region tightens sharply at the peak of stimulation flooding Selena's brain with a sweeping sensation of blissfulness, her mouth suddenly feels a rush of added saliva, her temples become sensitive and parts of her body are endeared to the warm and fuzzy feeling of what happens when you organise an orgasm.

Jacques captures on camera her mouth wide open, eyes held closed tight in an orgasmic overture, her tongue pointing outwards and the muscles of her face contracting as if she's crying. He watches and waits for the moment to move in as he senses the phase is almost over. He times it well as she opens her eyes and takes a deep breath of air he grabs her face so she's still in camera range and direction and pushes his penis head between her lips.

The shy Singapore girl has become a hungry woman for his cock. His ploy to manipulate her mood by having her pose exotically in sexy underwear for an hour, then masturbate teasingly to orgasm in front of him knowing the camera is capturing the moment has taken Selena to somewhere she's never been. Her nervous system has set alight her erogenous zones throughout her body and now -- at last -- her beautiful warm lips are wrapped around his throbbing penis.

But she's never done this before and he realises it so he holds her head from the back and gently pushes in and out of her mouth so she gets the idea and continues without being prodded.

Here's a 19 year-old sexually naive Asian lass who's delivered countless orgasms with her mouth on the pugnacious pussies of the two lesbians who manipulated her when she was domiciled at the orphanage throughout her earlier teen years and now she's sucking a man's sex organ for the first time as euphoria still rides within her from her clitoral orgasm.

She can't believe she's doing this: kneeling naked but for her g-string bikini bottom that's dragged to the side of her wet but satisfied pussy, her bulbous breasts shiny in the strobe lights of his studio as this man she reveres so much stands over her like a dominant symbol of authority. His thick manhood makes her nearly gag as she slides it deeper inside anxious to have as much of him inside her as she can get without resorting to the real thing.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers